Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18275 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred[/u]

"Really? That sounds more absurd than just having a lookalike! Though I wish Saber was a guy, people wouldn't mistake me for her in the streets..." Damn it, at this rate there could the male version of her as well! Fucking multiverse theory. "Hey, Alpha, if he's going to do something embarassing or bother you, I will just punch him out for ya. That would shut him up for a while."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Jin

Slumping down in defeat, the major sighed. "I will get you next time Oka." He said while shaking her hand.

Oka

The waitress placed their food on the table, two plates in front of Oka and one in front of Jin. The wonderful scent of the delecate burger of ham wafted to her nostrils, the wonderful smell of deep fried potatoes, and she nodded at Jin. "I'm looking forward to it." She said with a smile. "Now, let's eat!" Oka picked up a hamburger and put it in front of Wormy's mouth, who consumed it voraciously.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mordred[/u]

"Really? That sounds more absurd than just having a lookalike! Though I wish Saber was a guy, people wouldn't mistake me for her in the streets..." Damn it, at this rate there could the male version of her as well! Fucking multiverse theory. "Hey, Alpha, if he's going to do something embarassing or bother you, I will just punch him out for ya. That would shut him up for a while."

Noel

"No no, no need to do that, please!" Noel begged them both. "Let's just have a good time and ignore him."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Wait, I'm not gonna fight ya now, silly. I told ya I'm taking a break from real fightin' for a while. Ya really don't know if there ain't any spirits here? That's a shame, I guess I will have to drag someone into a backalley if there ain't werewolves too. I could take on a lone one, but they almost always come in groups. If you are strong as you, you could be a great help." Rikuyo proposed to Shinobu. "I guess ya could take their blood or whatnot, I just need to take some meat."

Thedoctor

Jin

Jin was eating his own burger while watching Oka feeding Wormy. He had quite the appetite and it even looked like he was going to bit her hand off. "Watch out Oka he might eat you burger to he said with a grin." Taking another before continuing. "Hmm...Do you have a place to stay here?"

Shinobu

The vampire relaxed from her stance as she heard Rikuyo's words. "I saw spotted a large overgrown forest in the distance when I was out running earlier. If you are looking for werewolves that might be a good place." She then accepted the proposal. "Teaming up could be beneficial as you say and I do not have anything better to do right now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Jin was eating his own burger while watching Oka feeding Wormy. He had quite the appetite and it even looked like he was going to bit her hand off. "Watch out Oka he might eat you burger to he said with a grin." Taking another before continuing. "Hmm...Do you have a place to stay here?"

Shinobu

The vampire relaxed from her stance as she heard Rikuyo's words. "I saw spotted a large overgrown forest in the distance when I was out running earlier. If you are looking for werewolves that might be a good place." She then accepted the proposal. "Teaming up could be beneficial as you say and I do not have anything better to do right now."

Oka

"He's got very good manners, thank you very much." She said as he ravenously consumed the burger in her hand, as she opened it up to let him get at the crumbs, as he nimbly bit them up without hurting Oka with his powerful mandibles. Oka got out of her chair and sat down on Wormy, who immediately stopped bouncing and stayed still, allowing her to comfortably sit on him as she began to eat her burger. She felt toasty and warm, as if she was sitting outside on a warm spring day. "I don't have a place to stay right now, no, but I'll just rent a hotel room for a couple of days and explore the place before leaving, I guess."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kenzo

The oni nearly jumped in surprise and quickly backed off. However, he had been taken by surprise, and thus didn’t quite react in time. Because of that, her claws did slash at his hip slightly. Kenzo looked at the girl with shock and a little worry. Did he do something wrong? He didn’t mean to offend or bother her. The poor demonic ogre fidgeted sadly and mumbled, trying to fix things. He didn’t mean to make her angry; he didn’t mean to hurt her feelings. Why did he always mess things up like this? Why!?

“S-sorry. I just, well, I w-wanted to…”

Then, he bowed deeply, practically touched the ground and apologized from the bottom of his heart.

“I’m very sorry! Please forgive me!”

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Nanashi

Nanashi was taking a sip of her drink, feeling the good burning as it passed down her throat, as she heard what the priest called her under his breath. She watched as the two interacted, the bar owner taking out a parchment and talking about payment. A magical contract of some kind? That seemed rather extreme. Well, whatever.

Finally, she was beginning to slow down, after having stuffed her face with half of the steak. And she slowly began to saver her drink and the meal more, eating more to enjoy then simply to fill he belly. And with her mouth no longer stuffed with food she spoke out to the priest. “Talk shit about me again and you will be eating dirt by the way.” She told him calmly while she continued to enjoy her meal.

“Hey, could I get some water?” She asked the bar owner, after her threat and the smirked. "Oh, and you might want to use something more then paper, he seems to have a hard head."

Fiona

She let herself take a breath as the spirit; it was probably a spirit of some kind with the way it changed forms so easily and how at ease it was in these ancient woods, backed away from her with a smile.

“It’s nice to meet you Oren, I am Fiona.” She introduced herself with a smile, as she rose to a stand and clasped Rose Dancer to her belt in its gun form. “Sorry if I was trespassing, the air here is just amazing. Is this place your home?”
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:53:44 PM by Knick »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The poor priest rubbed his head. However, while his body could endure this damage, his heart would never heal from the wounds. No luck. He could’ve sworn it would’ve worked this time. Perhaps he should’ve kissed her hand first.

Then, he heard the glasses talk. Darcy frowned. He wasn’t the type to take shit like that, even from a cute girl. So he grabbed her glass and downed the remainder of its contents without a word, maintaining eye contact with her to assert dominance.

“You said something, four eyes?”

Thedoctor

Jin

Jin nodded as he heard what she said. When she sat down on Wormy, Jin noticed that he large bug stopped moving around allowing her to sit comfortably. So he did have manners as she said.

"That makes sense, if you have enough money to pay for so many hotel nights." He finished his burger and then continued what he was saying. "People have trouble leaving this city though. It's like there's something stopping them."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lorna

As the tall man bowed and asked for forgiveness the abomination wrapped her arms around herself as the change finally started to leave her limb and return it to normal. Lorna exhaled to come down but it was a rough, guttural sound that echoed more of It than her by a fair margin. That was bad. Incredibly bad. It was never going to happen again. Her voice was shaky but the worn woman seemed to have regained her composure. "I... I'll forgive you. But don't do that ever again. Not unless I tell you that you can. Alright?"

Oren

The Fae stood up and allowed herself to stretch and catch as much of the sun as she could. Even with the chill against her naked body it felt very nice to be so free. Her movements made her tone sound even more carefree than it already was. "Oh, this isn't my home Fi-o-na. I just came here looking for berries, and you had some! I've spent so long looking for new ones ever since I lost mine. But what are you doing here? Most people don't go out so far into the woods."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter's moans grew higher and higher as Ron's tongue thoroughly explored whatever of her inner walls they could reach. Annabeth cried out, trying to arch up as his tongue pressed even harder, only to find herself held down. At that point, however, Ron promptly stopped, leaving her just short of that sweet release she'd been so close to earlier. Just before she could even think to bring her Ren up in preparation for anything, however, his finger replaced his tongue, sliding deep into her while his tongue pressed down on that pleasurable nub mercilessly. The new rush of sensation drove her right up to the peak once more, only for her to feel a hand on one of her breasts right before a massive wave of mind-shattering pleasure finally swept over her as she was sent flying over that familiar peak, all but screaming around as she tried in vain to arch her hips up as she came, leaving the lower half of Ron's face more or less soaked, before she finally relaxed, utterly spent for the moment as she gasped for breath.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera

"Ah, nice to meet you, William. I suppose I am."

"Sadly no. What information I've gathered has been from local residents. I'm sure you would be more welcomed, since you appear human and are garbed like most around Nexus." The wingless one tilted his head, "though I admit you don't react to my being, well, draconic, so you might be 'obviously an outsider' to them. I can't say I know."

"I have been considering looking for a library to see if there are any accurate maps of the city."
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

The oni kept bowing, but seemed a little confused. Why was she so upset? He didn't understand, but he needed to know why!

"Yes. I am so sorry. I thought, well, if you liked someone, you could show that with a hug. Isn't that how it usually works?" He asked timidly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Ron was nearly bucked off of her legs when she finished. His ears registered Annabeth's voice as more than just faint background noise for only a moment longer before she started covering his mouth in a mess. The sudden bizarre mix of acrid and delicious flavors, and the overwhelming scent of her arousal, just drove him into a small frenzy of persistent licking. He didn't want to let any of it go to waste. It was only when she started to calm down that his tongue came to a stop, and he lifted his head up from between her legs.

I probably still had some on my beard, he idly thought to himself as he sat back up, nostrils flaring for extra air as he took to looming over the bounty hunter in her current position. He kept a hand pressed gently down on her bare belly. The cool air of his apartment also brought his attention back to the uncomfortable hardness lurking in his boxers, and he shifted in place a little in discomfort.