Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18202 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

All Lorna did was raise a brow and stare at the food. Just considering her own conditions she should be fine unless he had loaded this dish with enough poison to kill a man several times over. So without much hesitation she carefully tasted a small portion of it and refused to show any emotion at the wonderful taste or the spiciness that could make an ordinary man cry. Instead, she simply allowed the flesh in her mouth and throat to roughen and grow as if she was about to vomit some bile and quickly began to eat without another show of hesitation or pain. It was actually incredibly good. She hadn't eaten anything like this in months, although she hadn't eat much at all during the last few months in the first place but it was clearly much better.

"That was wonderful. I haven't eaten anything like that in my life! How did you make it?" She had to admit she was terribly curious. There was nothing she had ever tasted before that was similar to that. It was odd but it was also new and delicious.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo puffed his chest proudly as the girl began to taste his specially prepared curry. Well, he didn't actually cook it this time. He had to sell his sword for enough to order it, then he just mixed it with some spices he had left. If there was one thing he had pride in, it was his cooking skills. Even if she didn't express or say it, he knew she loved it. And then she did.

YESS!!

The happily flustered demon rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment and laughed nervously. He was really happy she liked it! Maybe if he managed to gather enough money, he'd be able to cook one from scratch. Then, she'd see how REAL curry tasted like.

"Well, that's a secret. Let's just say I had a really good teacher, hehe. Maybe someday you'll learn too!" He said with a huge grin. "Humans call it curry."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lorna

Lorna mouthed the word a few times as if sounding it out. She was fairly excited, but that excitement soon died down as she tried to consider why he was being so strangely nice. He wasn't human, so that could probably be a part of it but she had hurt him. Even if she didn't want to kill someone over eating part of her she certainly wouldn't have brought them to her home and feed them. "Do you really not care about what I did to you anymore?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Alpha The Bloodedge

Dead spike?!

Surprised, she could do nothing but bring her barrier up. The black head advanced and chomped on it, to no avail, and retreated back into the ground. Angry and ready to retaliate, Alpha immediately deployed the blood scythe into its namesake form.

She jumped and aimed its red blade at the man before her, only barely noting the look on his face, a look she knew a little too well.

RAGNA THE BLOODEDGE

Noel shot, and as if out of habit, Ragna put his sword between her guns and where she aimed them. Noel, he could take every day of the week. But, these extras she brought with her would be a different issue. The blond tumbled away from the Dead Spike, but the other barriered up and came in, using of all things, a blood scythe from overhead.

Were Ragna calmer and not fuming, he'd have sighed. Instead, he did the one thing he did best.

"INFERNO DIVIDER!" He yelled as he ascended with his sword in hand, interrupting her attack completely. He followed up quickly with an uppercut, and finally with a kick sending her straight to the ground. He fell to the ground after her completely ready to go.

"You should know better than to let your friends piss me off, you big idiot!" He barked with an anger not entirely directed at Noel. "Don't forget who you're dealing with!"

Mordred

Correction, Alpha had even more stupid lookalike than Mordred had. This Ragna fucker made Saber look like a person of towering intelligence. Overacting over something like that? Literally braindamaged! But she had to recognize this guy was dangerous, so she also had to do her best to keep up in this fight. The tip of her spear glowed with a sickly green light once again, drawn and her ready to fight the white haired idiot.

But before she unleashed a counterattack, she focused on defense, buffing herself with Contracts she had at disposal. She summoned forth the fiery aura of fire that had protected her from harm so many times she had lost count. The air in the restaurant visibly heated, but she kept flames under control firmly so that neither her allies nor the building would get harmed.

(OOC: She's now Exceptional/Incredible/Exceptional)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:27:22 AM by Kat »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo's look morphed into an odd mix of confusion and amusement.

"Huh? Why should I do that?"

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Fiona

She smiled softly as Oren lowered itself, poising itself for Fiona to sit upon her back. Carefully hopped onto the noble not-beast’s back, and as she did the roses moved. They wrapped around the beast, softly and carefully, and as they did their stems hardened and shifted, responding to Fiona’s action and the beast’s harmonious presence with them.

The roses shifted around Fiona and the beast, fashioning her to it in a makeshift harness, made of vines and roses, with not a single thorn cutting at the beast or Druid. But there was no doubt that it would keep her on it, even at its greatest speeds. And when it was done, Fiona simply softly stoked the back of the beasts head with one hand, while the other softly held onto the vines.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

With every thrust in Ron was pulling Annabeth's leg further left, up toward his ceiling, and only eased that pressure as his cock slid back out. He didn't notice, wrapped up as he was in his furious penetrating rhythm. Without the frustration of his landlady nearby to drive him to distraction he was freely growling against Annabeth sending faint vibrations through the arms he had bound up behind the her, and his breathing drowned out the sound of her cries.

Soon enough his pounding hips began to slow, a faint thought in the back of his head insisting he last a little longer than this. Then Ron's ears registered the inevitable whine of complaint that got past his fingers, and tried to make up for 'slower' with 'harder.'

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Annabeth was left yelping with each thrust as Ron pulled her leg further out, only easing up as he slid back out before ramming it in once more, the sound of flesh striking flesh filling the apartment. She could feel herself starting to approach that peak once more, the familiar tension building with each thrust, and she could tell he was getting there to, if the twitching of his length was anything to go by. Just as this registered, however, his thrusts slowed significantly, that tension slowly slipping away as she let out a frustrated whine. As if in response to that, however, Ron suddenly thrust into her far harder than before, drawing a small cry from her as his hips slammed into hers. With that, he started thrusting slower, but with far more force, each one drawing another cry as she found that tension starting to build again.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou sighed at the exchange. After the way the woman had acted, he definitely was not comfortable with allowing her entry to the castle. At the same time, though, he was still interested in how she had obtained the armour, and what she knew about the people the armour's previous owner had been with. Her previous words, assuming they were true, implied she had some connection to the owner, maybe even that she was the owner, and he wanted to know more.

"Yes, Julius is correct, you should leave", he began. "However, before you do, I would like to know more about where you got the armour. Last time I met the armour's user, he was with several other people I know, and I am worried that something might have happened to them."

Sakura frowned at Shirou's words, worried that her dear servant and friend may have come to some harm.

"Yes, is Rider O...?" she began, before cutting herself off when she realised she probably wouldn't know who "Rider" was. "Sorry, do you know my friend, Rider at all? She has very long purple hair and really unusual eyes, usually with either glasses on or a blindfold. I hope she is OK...."

Thedoctor

Archer

"You shouldn't drink so much then Rin." He told her with a smirk. "Also the souffles are done."

Jeanne

The servant was walking from aisle to aisle picking clothes here and there that she found to her liking, until she had a selection of shirts, sweaters and pants with her. "I think this will do for now." She told Rider.

Shinobu

The blow she had received disoriented her fo a moment. she hadn't been expecting him to be that strong or to react so quickly. Her injuries healed quickly though and she immediately lept up and approached Andrew from the side at high speed aiming to get a hold of him. Andrew however, grabbed her arms mid swing and using her momentum he flipped her over and slammed her into the ground making a large crater. He then kicked her hard sending her flying towards where Riku was fighting.

The other werewolves

As Rikuyo dodged the two coming from the side, they couldn't react in time and slammed into each other. The one from the front however noticed in time and jumped over the two and came at her from above. At the same time though, Shinobu came flying towards her from behind.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The woman sighed. He didn't expect them to be so crude as to ask him something before kicking him out. Did he even have any incentive to say anything? Probably not, but he had no reason not to.

"She's fine, as is the other one." He said, before turning his eyes to Sakura. "Is that all you have to ask? I thought you'd have something more...substantial. Perhaps the knowledge of your fate, or of how to leave this place."

NinjaQ

• Sentient Pear
  • Spiritron
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
    • View Profile
William

William, contenting himself to listen for the time being until Lyco had finished his line of thought, elected on an attempt to warm himself in the mean-time by the use of his magic. After some minor focusing, a flame alights in his hands, flickering as its warmth is cast about. It’s at that point that William’s full attention is caught by the talk of the being of chaos.
<… Think it’s him?>
Doubtful, the one we know is too calculated to be related to chaos…
“I agree, a library would be most helpful in finding out what options are available to us; however, there’s no harm in speculation. After all, one idea often leads to another and we can filter out any ideas that are blatantly wrong with the library’s aid.”

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

Having nothing better to do, Seras found herself watching the TV she'd gotten more or less on a whim. The pastime had turned out to be dreadfully boring after a while, what with the damn thing not even having Netflix.

I'll need to see to that later, I suppose.

Finally, before the boredom could reach critical mass, the vampire decided that she might as well try going for a walk. Perhaps not one as enthusiastic as the ones her Master went on every now and again, but it might be nice to get some fresh air, ignoring the fact that she didn't actually need it. One could afford to take a lot of luxuries as a vampire, simply because there was so little one actually needed. With that in mind, she pulled on some simple jeans and a button-up shirt, tying off the sleeve of her shadow arm out of long habit, and made her way outside.

She didn't have to go for long to find something out of the ordinary, that something being someone in tattered red clothes who somehow looked about as pale as the vampire. He had a few bandages covering him, and generally looked rather beaten up himself. Figuring she had nothing better to do, Seras approached the man.

"You okay?" she asked, red eyes glinting as the unmistakable scent of blood grew stronger with the proximity, "You look pretty beaten up, not to mention a bit lost."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Garou XIII

Just as he thought he'd finally found some fucking peace off this damn Chinatown, Garou felt a dreadful chill run down his back. It smelled of annoying, and sadly his senses didn't fail him. He turned around with an apathetic look to what seemed to be a woman.

"Huh? Do all going for an enthusiastic walk through the woods look lost to you, woman? You must be either desperate or bored off your ass."

Red eyes hidden behind sunglasses scrutinized her hard. What was the oddest thing wasn't her pale alabaster skin, or her deep scarlet eyes, but her unusual lack of a smell. Most gave off a distinguished aroma, be it trough sweat, excrement or other bodily fluids. However, she simply did not. And what was with that silly getup? Was she a fan or something? Probably not. One thing was certain, if she was there to mooch off his rep and rip him off, she'd have a baaaaaaad time.

"What's your name?" He asked with slight suspicion.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

The vampire raised an eyebrow at the statement, unable to help appreciating the irony of talking about a walk through the woods in the middle of a city, miles away from any nearby forests. Probably a fair distance from any of the parks too for that matter. No matter, he seemed rather sour about something...or perhaps he was always like this?

"Seras," the vampire said simply, eyes glinting with curiosity as she stared back at the man, meeting his eyes through the sunglasses, "And I am pretty bored, admittedly. Though, if you're not lost, what brings you here?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh