Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18710 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

To Seras's surprise, the man managed to force the shadows to yield with large spikes emerging from his own body. Released by the shadow, the man jumped away, clearly wounded by his own attack as Seras stood up, her head already reforming from the shadow matter that briefly poured out of the wound.

Curious. So he can manipulate his own blood, but at quite the cost it seems...

Taking a moment to tap her head to make sure it was on right, Seras looked across at her foe, the bloodlust in her eyes not dulled in the slightest. Even so, she could afford to humor him.

"Go right ahead," Seras said, the shadows reforming into an arm, stray tendrils floating about behind her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Garou XIII

Garou's cocky grin didn't fade one second. He wiped the blood off his cheek and carried on.

"Among the Elites, about how far up would you be, are they all as strong as you?"

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera

He made a note that his traveling companion had access to fire magic before responding. "That's the idea, yes. I'm just hoping that whoever or whatever runs the nearest library is neutral, at least."

He glanced at William, continuing to plod along the sidewalk. "Back home I had my own personal collection of books, tomes, and scrolls - mostly maps, really. Some described it as a library. I don't know if it's because I'm, well, a dragon or just a natural thing, but I certainly didn't want anyone messing with them."

He was teased by some for doing so, given his "adopted by Athena Nike" status - "what's the point when your matron goddess is so wise" - but one does not lightly get between a dragon and its hoard. The wingless one would deny it to be as such, though. Hoarding usually included greed and murderous intent upon "invaders", if he got to define it, and he liked to think that being greedy and murderous was at the very end of things he planned to do on a daily basis.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lumen

After people had gotten over her little trick Lumen had begun to halfheartedly look at some clothes. She was never really good at this. Only the Divine Cities could have stores with such large selections and she could never afford the things there. The Patchwork always just picked up whatever the town could spare and put it in her dresser. "Help would be nice. I just need you think is nice and we can go eat."

Petra

"You really want to leave the choice for me? C'mon, I will help you, but at least tell me whether you something more girly or tomboyish, okay?" Petra encouraged Lumen to make some choice. She had some clothes in mind for herself if they were really about to go to some restaurant, but people were granted a free will, Lumen shouldn't be so submissive about it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter was soon reduced to squirming about under Ron's enthusiastic, if a bit sloppy, ministrations, moaning aloud with each lick. His tongue stirred about her core for a short while before moving back outside, new pleasure washing over her as he moved outside and made his way up to that pleasurable nub at the apex of her folds. The new contact had her crying out as the sudden jolt of pleasure had her arching her hips up towards his touch. Unconsciously deciding that she ought to do something for him as well, the Hunter's hands drifted down to Ron's head, before slipping down to his ears and starting to rub at them carefully.

Ron

If Ron's ears were a little big longer and flexible they would have twitched at the sudden contact. As it was she made him let out a little whine of approval against her, leaning his head sideways toward her hand, and his toes started to curl against his messy bed sheets. When she slowed the rubbing down at the same time he slowed down his tongue, he took that as the sign it inevitably was and doubled his pace. He was okay being messy about licking her that way.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras/

The vampire cocked an eyebrow at Garou's question, then considered it for a bit.

"Well, it depends," Seras admitted, "I don't think they have anyone who beats me in survivability, but they'll take anyone who'll join and is up to their standards, so they have all kinds. Generally, they're pretty strong."

"That aside," she continued, "You seem to be awfully optimistic, unless you're planning on running."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

A little rush of amusement slipped into Annabeth as Ron made his approval known to her. He slackened off a bit before her consequently reduced rubbing brought him back up to speed, before suddenly doubling it. Barely managing to keep up with the ear rubbing, the Hunter writhed about on the bed, caught up in the rush of ecstasy as that tension climbed higher and higher with each passing moment, each movement bringing forth another moan from the cowgirl. She soon found herself wrapping her legs around him, pulling him in closer as she continue to rub his ears.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

"Thanks." Oka said with a smile, before hurrying back to the bathroom with her purple and green hair dye.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel

As she watched the chaos unfold in front of her, something just snapped in Noel. She wasn’t sure what, or exactly why, but she was just done with this bullshit. If Ragna wanted to be a giant edgelord, fine.

“You know what, fine.” Noel holstered her guns, and stared at him angrily. “You want to act like this, go right ahead. But you’re going to suffer the consequences.”

“Summoning Lux Sanctus!” She yelled, as a gigantic sword descended from the sky and she was bathed in a blue light.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Garou XIII

If there was anything that could define Garou’s expression, it was euphoria. His grin grew only cockier by the second. Yes, that was it. More, more! His stance lowered and his eyes burned with glee.

“Hah! Don’t make me laugh… THERE’S NO WAY I WOULD PULL THAT SHIT!!” He howled before sending a kick with his wounded leg, as if to shoot the spikes out.

Cue music:

But at the last second simply smashed the ground, shattering the cold asphalt and sending rubble and dust around him like a smokescreen.

He used the momentum to launch himself forward, zigzagging unpredictably with bullet-like speed. Normally, using his two legs would’ve amounted to a set speed, but right now he used all his limbs to propel him forward, much like a cheetah. Thus, what would’ve been limited by his human anatomy was overridden by the flexibility of his limbs, something far beyond what any human could display.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 04:28:16 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya

”Thanks so much, thanks so much, thanks so much!” Sakura frantically turned to Shirou and began speaking extremely fast. “Uh, it’s some kind of Tempura, right?”

Shirou looked at her sadly, unsure of what exactly to say. Should he lie? He certainly did like it but it definitely wasn’t his favorite. And he was sure she’d just cheated and asked Rider, it seemed like the obvious thing to do. But it wasn’t really malicious at all, was it? She just wanted to make him happy.

“Um... That’s close but, not quite right, Sakura. Try thinking a bit more, I’m sure you’ll get there next time!” He tried to encourage her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

After the Changeling had left the Old God had began to think. She would certainly wait for Mordred to return of she speared a few animals on ice and called for a few wisps to go to her home and alert her when the draconic girl arrived. Now all she needed to do was keep herself busy until it was time for her little courting session to begin.

It was only after a few hours in the city that she spotted something that would be curious even in the oddest parts of Thedas. Drakes that color were already quite rare but they were never unaggressive and certainly didn't find themselves capable of human speech considering their biology. It was quite impossible and rather interesting.

Her beauty and regalness practically served as a buffer between her and the faceless crowd. She still drew their eyes but none dared to touch her as she made her way towards the creature. His companion was painfully average and not worth her attention so instead she focused on the drake. "You are solely a drake? How are you capable of speaking in the common languages?"

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera

He was not expecting to be approached by a black-haired human of significant beauty. On inspection, her hair almost had a gradient between black and purple. Her clothes were both like and quite unlike the Nexus natives he had encountered, given the white fur coat yet normal leggings and shirt. However, her eyes were what drew most of his attention; while his own had an amethystine gray, hers were a vibrant purple. The slitted pupil paused his thoughts for a second, but he had seen stranger eyes. Her composure spoke of high-standing in society and, given her question, he had to wonder if the upper class of Nexus were very well aware of being such as himself.

Speculation aside, it would not do for him to not answer. "Greetings to you as well, lady. I most certainly am a drake, insofar that I am a draconic being. As for language, I would have to point to my upbringing for my capacity with speech. Most of my brethren are incapable or communicate as beasts rather than in speech or symbols."
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:47:28 AM by Lycodrake »
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Noel

As she watched the chaos unfold in front of her, something just snapped in Noel. She wasn’t sure what, or exactly why, but she was just done with this bullshit. If Ragna wanted to be a giant edgelord, fine.

“You know what, fine.” Noel holstered her guns, and stared at him angrily. “You want to act like this, go right ahead. But you’re going to suffer the consequences.”

“Summoning Lux Sanctus!” She yelled, as a gigantic sword descended from the sky and she was bathed in a blue light.
Ragna's reaction was immediate, with no thought or posturing wasted.

Someone had just gone into Murakumo state.

So... he needed to Destroy them. It was the only way he could stop that other world from becoming reality.

"CARNAGE..." he started, bringing his sword up and rushing towards Noel. The sword came down, in the middle of her transformation, and struck gold. But, he wasn't done. "SCISSORS!"

He twisted his whole body, doing a full circle on himself as his blade charged up with his dark power, and unleashed it in a single strike. Yet instead of solely blasting her away, the darkness exploded in a dozen little bites of its own, raking up the imaginary combo counter and doing even more damage than he'd expected.

His azure was activated, as he'd just noticed. A surprise, but not unwelcome. With this, he'd definitely be able to Destroy them all...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

The vampire was hardly idle while Garou went on with that look of gleeful slaughter on his face. Her shadows spread out, sinking into the ground. The dust cloud did nothing to hinder the vampire's eyes, quickly picking out Garou just as his muscles tensed in preparation for movement. Pulling up harshly, Seras tore a chunk out of the street itself with tendrils of shadow, flipping it up to act as an obstruction amidst the massive dust cloud the violent removal brought up. Still keeping her eyes on him, she watched for how he'd have to move to dodge it, more tendrils shooting up from the shadow that had spread around her to impale him, leaving only one path to get to her, where she waited for him with a readied strike, waiting for him to get close enough to let fly.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh