Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18019 times)

Thedoctor

Jin

He had to admit he was a fair bit surprised at her enthusiasm as she kept shouting at him to fuck her harder. Her muscular legs wrapped around him and pushed him in further into her tight heat. Getting into the rythm himself, he complied with what she wanted and grabbed her hips as he thrust into her as hard as he could. He could even feel her pussy starting to contract, signaling her impending orgasm.

Archer

"Even I couldn't eat that many in one go" Archer laughed at her comment. He had after all made dozens of them.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 06:46:45 PM by Thedoctor »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Forest

"I would not recommend the brand," a male voice said in a soft tone to her, "In my experience it tends to be rather... pungent. Not in a good way. Certainly not worth the cost on the label."

Forest blinked as she look up at the redheaded guy she had tuned to look at said perfume so he wouldn't notice she had been checking him out.  Up close he was even more striking, beautiful but utterly masculine.  She also noticed she had to look up to meet his eyes, which was a new and novel experience.  She tucked a free lock of hair behind her ear and grinned.

"Let me guess like chem-lab flowers with a heavy dose of rubbing alcohol?" she replied. 

Then she noticed Greyskull approaching her and she mentally stifled a sigh.  Once he was at her side, he said, "Forest, we need to talk."

Inwardly she cursed.  Outwardly, she kept the grin on her face and held up a finger to the redhead and said, "Hold that thought."  Then she tuned to Greyskull and asked, "Sure, what is it?"

Petra

A bank account? Honestly she didn't trust bankers too much, especially if they were involved with religion in any measure. She thought it was sad that Vatican itself was running a bank. People may do what they please about their money, but she felt more comfortable saving money on her own.

She noticed that Greyskull passed by her, heading where Forest planned to go. What required of her, she wondered? Yeah, shopping could wait, she only bothered to stop by and get a cap for herself, with a naval emblem. She thought that would be a nice touch. If she worked hard, maybe she could own her own fishing fleet, who knew?

The saint followed silently Greyskull, the curiosity overcoming her reluctance to stalk people. Forest met a new associate, that was fast. A tall and handsome red haired man. Not bad. She wondered if he was free. Then he would be a fair game.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka moaned heavily as Jin continued to fuck her hard, matching his thrusts with those of her own.

"J-jin." She whispered his name. She could feel it. It was coming. She thrust her hips forward one final time and threw herself into a kiss, finally coming, squirting white liquid all over Jin and her thighs. She squealed, not bothering to hide her pleasure one bit.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:29:21 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius Richter

The body of the woman he regretfully brought with him got disposed of by Lady Von Einzbern's servants. Whoever was who mauled his opponent, he disappeared without trace. Peace returned to the castle. For now he bid farewell to his host, the Emiya couple and the bodyguard of Lady Von Einzbern who clearly lacked resolve to eliminate that troublemaker.

Most importantly, his clothes were somewhat tarnished. They had to be repaired. Unfortunately, the tailor he visited couldn't accelerate time, so he kindly accepted substitute set of clothes for now. Red scarf, a brown longcoat, those sturdy trousers from the city of Genoa. He kept his riding boots, and would take back the clothes on next occassion.

Of course, he didn't forgot to take his weapons with him. From his whip to his dueling pistol loaded with a silver bullet, everything was in order.

Now who was up to no good? Who was so evil that he would make him feel sick? Who would be judged? Surely there were more monstrous and inhuman creatures lurking in the city, some even taking shapes of humans to sow discord.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter relaxed against Ron, sighing as Ron's arms wrapped around her. Annabeth considered his question with a moment's recollection, thinking back to the raging beast she'd had to contain a while ago.

"Definitely more wolf than man," Annabeth noted, "In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the head was mostly wolf."

The Hunter couldn't help a contented little hum at the mention of decent coffee, giving Ron a wistful little look, unfazed by the mention of the wallet.

"Hmm, yes, some good coffee would definitely be appreciated," the Hunter admitted, "And if it helps you keep up, well all the better."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
EMIYA SHIROU

Mitsuba was less than impressed and began to tell him off, but the priest intervened and said something to her about sweets in english that the archer didn’t quite catch. Darcy then turned to him and apologized for the earlier jab, and declared his willingness to help, even attempting to rope Mitsuba in as well. Shirou blinked in mild surprise, it was rare that someone was so willing to help him out, especially a clergyman.

“That is a generous offer, holy man, but I can’t ask you to join me. Just telling me where I can go will be help enough,” Shirou said, hoping Darcy didn’t take exception to his refusal.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Nanashi

Nanashi did not even respond, completely in focus. The world around her was apparent as her senses worked at their best. Dripping water, the sounds of footsteps, and the spiritual presence that lingered within the air around her, it was all apparent to her senses. Even if she still needed the damn glasses. She was not going to take a chance with this one.

She was dangerous, and like hell she was going to let what happened to this man happen to her. Her hand reached into her pocket and drew a talisman. If she could just get it on her then the energy SHOULD knock her out without any damage.

Well, should.

And the she moved, dashing towards her, her flames dancing around her scarf as they seemed to coalesce and focus.

Fiona

Fiona stared at the woman in shock. Completely ok, not a scratch on her, and she was even complaining about Oren! “Sorry!” she hurried out in a panic. Before she lowered her head, looking almost ashamed.

“It’s not my fault, though” She said moping, as her fingers stroked Oren's fur, “This girl here was kind of giving me a ride.” She struggled a bit to get off, before the vines seemed to move out of her way, allowing for her to simply slide off without issue. “Are you ok?” She looked directly at the woman, with nothing but the utmost concern. Her weapon now clipped to the back of her belt, hidden under her cloak.

All the while the phantasmal wolves gathered around the, just out of sight, the crows flew above, with some actual living ones landing on the branches and watching. And even still, at the woman's feet, the rose vines that had formed around her ankles relaxed and moved away, so that the woman would not trip or be cut.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 11:48:01 PM by Knick »

NinjaQ

• Sentient Pear
  • Spiritron
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
    • View Profile
William

“If I may?” He began, holding his free hand up as if to ask permission for his interruption, though he didn’t stop. “I doubt the largest library here would be terribly helpful. While it would have plenty of information to go off of, it’s also way too much for a couple of beings to go over alone.” After a brief pause, he added on as if it were an after-thought. “Plus, I’m fairly sure information like the largest library’s location would be somewhat common on many of the streets… Doesn’t seem like a fair exchange to me.” He voiced his opinion, letting his hand drop back down to his side once more.

Thedoctor

Jin

Oka matched his thrusts quite well making it easier for him to get into it, he suddenly moaned out as her tight heat clamped down on him as she came. It squeezed down on him so perfectly and he couldn't take it much longer. After a few more thrusts where he gave his all, he spent himself in the condom.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Darcy Hugh

Darcy glared at the girl and gave her a nudge on the shoulder to interrupt her mid-rambling, indicating that she should shut the fuck up. The next time she said stupid things like that, he'd simply shut her up. He didn't need her to talk anyway, and he could use her as a hostage to bait Forest or to make a run for it.

"Now's not the time, sweetie." He said coldly in english. Then, he turned to the man and gave him a friendly grin bafore slapping him on the back. 

"Sorry for what I said, I had no idea. Wanna know something? I like you, you got balls. I'm not sure if that's all there is to it, but I believe you. A true man would never ignore the cries of a damsel in distress, and I can tell you're the real deal. Got a good eye for that sort of thing you see? Yeah, we'll help you. It's not like we have anything better to do at the moment. Hey Mitsuba, how about you spill the beans? For free."

EMIYA SHIROU

Mitsuba was less than impressed and began to tell him off, but the priest intervened and said something to her about sweets in english that the archer didn’t quite catch. Darcy then turned to him and apologized for the earlier jab, and declared his willingness to help, even attempting to rope Mitsuba in as well. Shirou blinked in mild surprise, it was rare that someone was so willing to help him out, especially a clergyman.

“That is a generous offer, holy man, but I can’t ask you to join me. Just telling me where I can go will be help enough,” Shirou said, hoping Darcy didn’t take exception to his refusal.

Mitsuba

"I'm not a charity, you oaf." She insulted the fake priest right to the face. "I don't know who the fuck hired you to find her, you clearly care more about fooling around than getting the job done. This man might have information, I will tell him what he wants if his knowledge helps us progress. If not, he is free to ask anyone else, I don't care what he does with his life." She continued to verbally chew him out. "Blonde female vigilante, does that ring a bell, Emiya-san? Come on~"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

The vampire sat there for a while longer, waiting, before deciding to go looking around for something to wear. To her surprise, she managed to find another set of jeans and a shirt in somewhat decent repair, albeit a bit dusty, before she picked up the tell-tale signs of Garou struggling in the bath. Deciding she couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom to talk to him face to face, the vampire opted to speak directly into his mind while trying on the clothes.

I told you our kind doesn't handle bodies of water all too well, Seras said, some small amount of exasperation creeping into her voice, Hang on, I'll get you out of there in a bit. Maybe now you'll be more willing to listen?
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Shinobu 

As she crashed into Rikuyo the other woman had thrown a punch that was completely covered in that glowing aura. This one punch was so powerful it tore right through her stomach blowing her body apart, blood sprayed everywhere covering the surrounding trees, the grass, everything was covered in the crimson liquid. darkness started falling on the vampire, was this it? Was this the end? 

No.

"I will defeat you!!"

A scream filled the entire area, the sound reverberating through the air as if it came from everywhere. As if guided by an unholy power beyond, all the parts of Shinobu's body and even her blood that had been sprayed everywhere suddenly started converging on one mass, completely reforming her body. 

Rikuyo

It was the first time she met someone whose regeneration outpaced hers. Yes, she could regenerate even from a chunk of her body but the drain of power would be too excessive for her to continue matching opponent like Shinobu.

So she used her second best form in order to properly meet her tenacity. Her dinosaur like features receded. She looked almost human like. The monkey tail aside. "Don't underestimate it. I'm as familiar with this body as with my human one." Her eyes burned with determination to overcome Shinobu and she grinned in psychotic fashion. She figured out she would need to destroy her whole body at once to rid of her for good. That would be a pity, but in order to grasp victory, she didn't see another way. Rikuyo herself could be tired down, her opponent couldn't, seemingly. No hard feelings, just a proper fight between two monsters like them.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

He turned his head down to look at the young woman's face, and exile's lips turned up at their edges from the first blonde woman's accurate assessment of the supposed fragrance of that particular bottle of perfume. "If one desired to smell like a freshly washed hospital, that would be a good brand," Gadreel said in agreement. "I should probably introduce myself. My name-"

Then he saw her glance away, paused, and took in the sight of the first of the new figures to approach them. They were a strange, um, tree? Some form of ambulatory tree, that had become capable of speech? A particularly convincing costume, perhaps? A magician carelessly displaying their illusory prowess?

Well, whichever the newcomer was it would be rude for Gadreel to interrupt a conversation between clear acquaintances even if the young lady appeared somewhat put off by the figure's appearance. Possibly a male, if the voice is any indication.

Then as his eyes naturally scanned his environment, alert for both danger and beauty, he saw ... another young lady. Oh dear; all they needed was a strapping young man and this store would have a trio. And a tree.

He nodded to the newcomers. "Good day to you."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:36:09 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

Darcy sighed and held his hand in front of Shirou's chest, as if to tell him to wait and stay quiet. Then, he turned to Mitsuba and spoke very calmly in english.

"Do you have the delivery?"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Shinobu was feeling pretty unamused as Rikuyo held her little speech about her body being oh so much better. Next she is going to explain how to counter it as well, well her stance was decently guarded and she'd rate it 64/100 for the effort. it was mostly dragged down by the unnecessary explanation that Rikuyo was giving. As she was thinking this, she prepared to launch herself, every single fiber in her body straining from the effort.

Then it happened.

The blond vampire shot forward with a speed umatched by anything she had done since she had come to this place. Yes, for but a single moment, she pushed beyond, beyond everything and appeared right infront of Rikuyo. Shinobu's fist was sent flying right at her gut with impossible speed, the power behind it staggering to behold.