Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 16960 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Here it came. One could say that Rikuyo just as monkey as she was a human. Closer to the feral primates humans used to be, and still are under the veneer of civilization that can be stripped away if they are pushed to the brink. That was as much her body as her human one, so she could react near instinctually to Shinobu and back it with some skill. Still, she couldn't dodge completely. Even if she moved away by inches from her fist, the momentum Shinobu's fist carried still pushed with the powerful airwave, sending her back staggering. Not unlike she could have attempted with chi when she was much weaker, moreso impressive considering that the vampire couldn't harness the lifeforce just like the redhead.

Fortunately there were no trees in her path, so she tried to recover mid-air and be ready for another attack if she couldn't counterattack, that is.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Śhirō Emiya

"Mhm! Let's go find out what's showing right now." Sakura said, smiling at her new friend. Shirou nodded at her, largely ignoring Rider and only paying marginal attention to Jeanne, carefully kept a close eye on her, making sure she wasn't going to fall over or something.

And then he had an idea.

Shirou quickly grabbed Sakura and lifted her onto his back, holding his arms underneath her legs as she quickly grabbed onto his neck out of reflex. Half turning his head to her, he smiled, and asked her "So which way do we go?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:49:49 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

"Not quite," Annabeth said with a sigh as he scrubbed her hair, "Going by what you said earlier about the people from other worlds having different rules, I'm not even sure that they could unlock the ability to use Nen. While whatever energy you've got stock-piled up in you is quite close to Nen, the same problem applies to you. So, we're going to be sticking to more physical training regimens. If you end up unlocking the ability to use Nen somewhere down the line, that's great. If not, then you'll still have the benefits of all that training aside from the ability to use Nen."

"As for the guns and the rope," the Hunter continued with a little smile, "Those are some my Nen Abilities. There's a fair few universal techniques aside from that, but every user has a unique ability of their own...at least, every user worth their salt, anyway."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

Oka, now stripped completely nude, walked over to the shower and turned on the water to the hottest setting, and left it to let it run for a bit. She went and rifled through her bag for a bit and pulled out her favorite shampoo and conditioner, placing them carefully on the shelf in the shower. By this point, the bathroom had gotten quite steamy, and she decided it was time to get in. Holding up her uncomfortably large breasts with one arm, she tested the water with her foot, which she quickly retracted.

"Too hot." She muttered to herself, and turned up the cold water knob, testing it again after a few moments, and then getting in.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:30:25 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

After Oka got out of the shower, she sighed. She always loved the feeling of getting clean, especially after a long sojourn into the caves and mountains.

"Aaaahhh." She stretched out her arms and leaned back with another sigh. After she dried herself off, she went to her bag and rifled through it until she found a spare pair of panties, with a pikachu print on the butt. She quickly threw them on and wrapped the towel around herself, meandering her way back to Jin's room. After a short search she found the large plastic bag that her clothes had been stored in, pulling out a shirt which she haphazardly threw on.

"Jin, where's the washing machine?" Oka called out to him. "I need to wash my clothes pretty badly now!"

Thedoctor

Jin

While Oka had showered he had fixed the bedroom making it look decent again. He then went to the kitchen and drank half a litre of water to quench his thirst after the exhausting activity he just participated in. For some reason there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that screamed out to him to not go to the living room. He wisely decided to adhere to it and stuck to the kitchen. As he  finished the water he heard Oka calling for him, asking where the washing machine was. "There's a door right after the bathroom, it's pretty small and there's only a washing machine and a dryer in it." He called back to her.

Jeanne

Jeanne was still bouncing with excitement at the prospect of seeing this thing called 'movies'. Rider had agreed to the suggestion quite unsurprisingly considering how she seemed to follow Sakura like a puppy almost. Jeanne stopped as she saw Shirou lift Sakura on his back with his arms holding her legs. She couldn't help but comment on his thoughtfulness towards his faincé. "Such exemplary kindness towards your fiancé Shirou, you're truly affectionate."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Haunter

Haunter was bored. What to do, what to do... Haunter began to float around the room erratically. But then, he had an idea. Haunter collapsed into the floor, and at unbelievable speed, flew towards Jin's shadow, hiding within it from underneath the floor.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
AKATSUKI

Kenzo cut his hand, put it on the gate and it creaked open with a rumble, letting a wave of heat escape.

As the gate opened, the heat was all Akatsuki could feel. It was different from the heat she'd feel on a hot summer's day, for it mostly lacked freshness. It was artificial, industrial, like walking into a factory in the midst of its work. Such a place was where she was built, remodelled and given power even beyond that, and yet this furnace felt foreign to her.

And in a moment, it was completely blown away.

Through the heat, Akatsuki looked inside and saw a sight that made her forget everything else for a moment. The fact she was stranded, Kenzo's entire situation and the heat she found so uncomfortable were all swept away in awe of the blade before her. The most apt comparison would be when a man sees the most beautiful woman in the world, and suddenly all else stops existing for a second, until he is jostled into reality.

A jostle she felt when Kenzo explained its creation, its purpose. Not just for the blade, but the furnace as well. He pulled the sword out and asked her opinion.

Akatsuki looked at it, almost reached out to try to hold it, and could only answer in a quiet voice.

"It's pretty."

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera

Why hadn't he noticed buildings showing up? Was he just that homesick and oblivious to such a detail, or was it in the nature of Nexus to conceal such a phenomenon? A larger, older library with information from an eye-witness was exactly what would help him sate his thirst for knowledge regarding Nexus, even if it would take a while.

"With the offer on the table, I think I would regret not taking it." He made certain to pause. "However, I would like to warn you - the mark my progenitors' likely have wrought on my blood may lead to...unpleasant consequences. As we are from different worlds, I would implore you to be cautious. Please don't take this as ingratitude, Bellatanus."
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo smiled earnestly, genuinely touched by her praise. Perhaps it was because of his craving, or the fact that she reminded him of her, but the child had already grown on him. There was only one thing left to settle.

“What will you do now, Akatsuki?” He asked calmly, but with a carefree tone.

Greater Count Greyskull

The skeleton lord was strolling merrily trough the city, much like a gentlebone ought do. He looked all around, admiring the city. There was just so much to do, so much to see. He didn’t quite figure where to start his conquest, but he figured there was nothing wrong with taking the backstreets.

But suddenly, he found himself before an impressive sight. Something unbelievable, marvelous, that he had never thought he’d ever live long enough to witness outside books and tales of yore. Only one thought crossed the elusive recesses of his mind, lingering in his empty skull.

Oh my gosh is that a dragon?

“OH MY GOSH ARE YOU A DRAGON?!!” He blurted out in wonder.

NinjaQ

• Sentient Pear
  • Spiritron
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
    • View Profile
William

He fell silent, watching for the time being, this was after all ultimately his travelling companion's decision. Though he did still think that such a large volume of information would most likely have conflicting infor-His focus was broken by a somewhat familiar voice, one he could have sworn he heard yell 'he-man' before.

... Inconceivable.. <No way.>

He turned around part way, allowing him to view the source of the voice.

How? <Who cares how?>

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

She was about to respond when another interruption emerged. Urthemiel narrowed her eyes at the newcomer seemingly made of wood and flora (or perhaps possessing it) and lit a small flame in her right hand. Excitement and awe were not always helpful and could often mask darker intentions with ease. "I would find it more prudent of you to introduce yourself before questioning others. It would make things flow much more smoothly."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Annabeth

"Not quite," Annabeth said with a sigh as he scrubbed her hair, "Going by what you said earlier about the people from other worlds having different rules, I'm not even sure that they could unlock the ability to use Nen. While whatever energy you've got stock-piled up in you is quite close to Nen, the same problem applies to you. So, we're going to be sticking to more physical training regimens. If you end up unlocking the ability to use Nen somewhere down the line, that's great. If not, then you'll still have the benefits of all that training aside from the ability to use Nen."

"As for the guns and the rope," the Hunter continued with a little smile, "Those are some my Nen Abilities. There's a fair few universal techniques aside from that, but every user has a unique ability of their own...at least, every user worth their salt, anyway."

Ron

"Huh. Okay, rules. Good point," Ron conceded after a moment of thought. "Also, hold your breath a moment. Eyes closed."

He dunked her head under the water completely to rinse the rest off and wash her face, then pulled Annabeth back up from out of it.

Once she caught her breath and was able to pay attention again, he tried talking more without the rambling. "So, physical conditioning. I guess I'm going to have to do more than just lift heavy objects and jog for this one? Start a training montage, maybe?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter closed her eyes and held her breath as per Ron's request, relaxing as she felt the water envelop her. After a few moments, she was brought back up, water streaming from her hair as she cocked an eyebrow at Ron's statement.

"Hmm...well, not quite," Annabeth admitted, "At least not yet. I'd like to get more of a feel for what you're capable of first, so I think we should try some free sparring."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:01:46 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka smiled and nodded, "Thanks!" She yelled and turned back around, haphazardly throwing all her clothes into the washing machine before turning it on. She then ran into the living room, walking in on the strange scene of her pokemon lying around. She tittered at the look of them.

"Hahaha, you two! You— You—" She ran over and grabbed sylveon.

"Kyuuuu?"

"You're so adorable!" She cuddled her pink ribbonball and huggled it.

But then, she noticed something.
Something wrong.

"Where'd Haunter go?"

She turned around and grabbed a pokeball from her bag, pressing the button and releasing a beam of light at her shadow.

"Aha!" She yelled, before she realized nothing had happened.

She was perplexed, where else could he—

"Oh." She realized something.

She ran to Jin, still holding sylveon in her arms, going to stop Haunter.

"Jin!" She called out, running to the kitchen. She arrived and took one look at his shadow, before firing her pokeball at his shadow, returning Haunter to his home. "Hi!" Oka said awkwardly.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:34:20 AM by Sinib »