Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 17076 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Count Greyskull

Thankfully, the fact Greyskull wore a mask meant she couldn't notice his flustered visage. These bones, they were so pretty... No. The mighty dark lord would not bow so easily, he shook his head and retaliated, snapped back in defensive outrage, but quickly reverting to his meek demeanor.

"I, erm... I am the great, powerful and illustrious count Greyskull Metatarsal Tibula VIII the unassailable! The one and only king of the night, the abyssal sovreign and ruler of all dying things!! And I will NOT stand for your bullying young lady!!  I was, well, I was simply trying to take you to a safe shelter without disturbing your sleep. It's dangerous to sleep in the middle of the road, you could have gotten hurt, or kidnapped!"

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:02:41 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"You shouldn't be limiting yourself to one particular thing." As soon as she saw that he was ready to go again, the blonde woman charged him yet again at the same speed. She appeared in front of him, intending to strike low this time.

Shirou

I'm ready this time! Shirou moved his sword in the path of her blade, but...

He hesitated. He didn't know why. It didn't make sense. Why would he do that?

Whatever the reason, the flat of her blade slammed into his thigh, and he went flying once more.

"Why..." He looked down at his lone sword in despair.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:59:27 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Autumn-chan:

"Soviets?" Autumn incredulously asked, "That fell apart five hundred years before I was even built!

"Besides," she began upon seeing her squadron re-approaching them, "Longswords are Misriah Corporation. They are as much Martian as I am."

Sascha

Another blank stare was given to Autumn, incredulous in as much ways as the very heavy girl, all the while the mercenary woman continued her stride towards... wherever it was the 'shipgirl' led her. The Ghoul didn't think there would be much headway made in making the 'ship'girl see how... hopelessly fictional her accounts are. All of which belongs to the realms of sci-fi, after all.

"Would be a nice thing if the Soviets fell, 'five hundred years' ago, but news flash, they're still around, waging some war in Afghanistan last I heard." Sascha retorted back with another shrug, slurring in her usual German accented English. "And huh... corporate, eh? I didn't figure they had the money to construct... those miniature unmanned aerial vehicles of sorts. Still a bit doubtful on the Martian part though, Fraulein. That... is too fantastic for me to swallow and believe."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka walked over to a bench and sat down, shivering slightly as a cool breeze blew past her exposed arms and legs. "Brrr." She shook her head. The season was completely wrong, she hoped it would be spring soon. She cuddled up agaist Wormy, whom had heated up and was now emanating heat from within himself.

"Kyuuu..."

She looked down, and saw Sylveon looking up expectantly at her, before he stood on his hind legs and pressed his paws against her knees.

"Kyuuu!" He said again, and Oka smiled and nodded, lifting him up and setting him down on Wormy. "I wonder if I'll find any rare pokemon here, like a pidgey. Or a starly! I've never seen a wild one before.

"They're strong little birds." She said to herself as she stroked Slyveon's fur, scratching him in all his favorite places. "I'd love to get a better pokemon than drifblim."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

The demon had been walking around town for a while. He didn’t go out often, usually minding his own business. It’s not that he disliked it, but he was usually content in his quiet haven, undisturbed in the middle of the forest. His quiet life was enjoyable, he’d miss it. But he couldn’t go back, so he kept walking.

Suddenly, a familiar voice caught his attention. He turned around and raised an eyebrow. She was doing something weird with a yokai.  It was strange, he never saw one like that… And then, Kenzo remembered something.

She was strong.

He smiled and waved to call her out.

"Pokemon?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:11:34 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Archer

Of course Rin would insist it was a lot of money, for living in the kind of house she did, she was actually really tight with the money. Archer thought as he heard Rin's response. 

"You know, Instead of us all standing here and wasting the day away, why don't we go to the kitchen and enjoy the dessert while it's still fresh." He walked up to them as he said it, gently nudging them both in the back, as if he was trying to force them back to the kitchen.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Erica

Ever so slowly the Claw clutching the girl began to increase in crushing force. It was a credit to the girl's mini speech that Erica had not simply crushed her into paste outright. There was certainly some element of truth to what the redhead had said. While it was impossible for her to ever revert she was certain of the fact that this abnormal being had managed to get a rise out of her. 

It was a troubling conundrum. While using this person to draw out certain negative emotions was certainly logical was it not natural to act upon these urges? While she was so very glad she was sure some form of satisfaction would arise as she slowly squashed the girl and crushed her soul into raw aura.

There is no wrong answer. Sometimes she needed to remind herself of that. However, it would do no good to argue the merits of this forever. She would give herself a time limit. If the hand killed the girl before she resolved her dilemma then she would be satisfied with that. If she came to a different conclusion in the time remaining she would let the girl go. Although, she would have to consider it further if some outside force intervened. Perhaps if that occurred she would let the girl go and allow her to be a thorn in her sign. A burdensome thing that could always aid her with that surge of negative emotion as well.

Rikuyo

The girl with oversized claw thingies proceeded to squeeze the redhead further and further. Her body gave in the longer the blue haired girl crushed, but her soul instinctually realized what would happen if the body died out of its sheer survival instinct. If the soul's host died, the soul would just get broken into components. Thus the soul of the redhead flared up, pushed to the brink. Whatever resistance it could offer was meager in comparison to how the redhead would struggle if she was in top shape, but with its existence at stake, it tried to tap whatever vestigal connection it had to Astral Realms. A bit of chi flowed into redhead's body, reinforcing it for a split second against the crushing pressure. Every living creature in face of a demise wanted to struggle, so even buying a mere second wasn't something futile. Conflict and struggle was essential to the life itself. Rikuyo had no delusions about someone altruistically risking their own lives for her, but she still tried to defy the odds.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Notorious D.O.G

Despite its size, the massive beast nimbly dodged each and every bullet, as if he was dancing through them. The mutt-man had turned into a beast as graceful and deadly as him, and had circled behind him to take advantage of his openings. It was an excellent maneuver, one that would have worked flawlessly against any opponent.

But he was different. Just as the animal's fangs neared his tail, he had vanished. A shadow loomed above Ron, only to crash into the ground away from the two, smashing the asphalt ground. Blood trickled from its torn tail, having barely avoided being gnawed off altogether. Had his reflexes been any less, that was the fate that would have been reserved for him. The fact he had managed to disengage from such a situation alone spoke miles of his abilities.

But it did not change the fact that they had been able to touch him.

Were these mere bags of meat...pushing him back? Impossible, inconcievable, unacceptable! He had clearly taken them too lightly, he was wrong to hold back from the start. From now, he would use his FULL POWER!!

The beast's eyes turned wild with seething fury. A fiery fog surrounded it's fur that seemed to be spiking up. It's mouth foamed and features twisted into those of a monstruous beast that immediately snarled and charged like an uncatchable wind through the hail of bullets, aiming to eviscerate her throat with monstruous speed.

Ron

weakness

Though it had been in the air at the time, his prey had made a mistake: the mistake of showing him its belly, when every muscle in Ron's massive body trembled beneath the weight of his fragile mental state. The moon was too close, thin sheets of metal between the newly changed wolf and raging immortal madness.

feed

As soon as the bounty hunter was out of the way Ron forced more of that strange power Annabeth helped him find earlier through his flesh and sinew, guts and bone, and dramatically shrank in an instant down to the size of an ordinary wolf. He timed this to coincide with his surge forward to meet his foolish prey, using the hind legs of his more powerful, larger form to propel his smaller body to ridiculous speeds for intercept. Then, when he found himself under the ill-prepared creature's maw, its instincts consumed with avoiding bullets from above and behind that it could not even see the source of, he sent the power through himself again.

He returned to his large, hairy and bipedal form from before, dug his claws into the hideous pink hide of his opponent's underbelly, and hefted it up over his head. It should give Annabeth the perfect shot, if this didn't backfire miserably on Ron.

But, he still had a trump card hidden if it did.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:52:08 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Forest

Forest blinked and started outright giggling at the Gadreel's mental image of her slipping someone in chainmail wielding Excalibur while cursing her into her duster's pocket.  She shook her head between chuckles and said, "Oh no, I just mean she's a wee thing.  Like her head only comes up to here."

With her free hand she showed him exactly where the top of Saber's blond hair, not including her little antennae, reached Forest.  "Tiny girl with great glowing sword that shoots laser beams."

Forest bit her lip at his comment and returned the squeeze of his hand against hers.  She stammered, "Well . . . I guess I could try it . . . Maybe something new would be good . . . Ah, I've been using the same scent for quite some time now."

Gadreel

"How does such a miniature sovereign engage adult men in close combat with a blade that would provide her with a tremendous disadvantage in reach?" Gadreel couldn't help but ask, at least until the 'laser beams' portion of Forest's sentence had the opportunity to sink in. "Ah. That would, indeed, provide the necessary extension of range ..."

The exile could only grin in response to Forest's charming capitulation to his suggestion. "Indeed. At the very least, it shall provide you with a wider range of options to choose from. Should you find yourself with cause to do so."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Silva Dravinov

The luscious spiky wolf creature danced trough the hail of bullets like a deadly hairy ballerina. Just as he was about to bite her off, she jumped out of the way to shoot him from above. The fool, did she think it would be that simple? Just because he was not the fastest didn't mean he was slow, and by jumping she had left herself wide open!

Despite its size, the massive wolf evaded each and every one of her shots. She was fast, but her fall would not, and it was clear where she would land. He simply needed to follow her trajectory and avoid the pellets before gnawing her leg off.

It was child's play.

However, just as he was about to reach her, his eyes widened.  He hadn't noticed the other one until it was too late, or rather, he had mistakenly ignored him thinking he could finish her off quickly. His belly exposed, he was about to pay the price for letting his guard down.

Nani?

The beast arched back quickly and used his momentum to backflip spectacularly in an explosion of beastly movement, spinning his body to avoid subsequent shots and backing away to increase their distance before vanishing in the darkness.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:45:39 AM by francobull3 »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
EMIYA SHIROU

“What is it you need?” Shirou asked, starting to wonder if the priest was more trouble than he was worth.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The priest sighed in relief, as if a huge weight had been thrown off his shoulder. Honestly, as soon as he sighed, he looked a bit different. It was very similar to that face that Shirou had shown just a few moments ago. Worried, desperate, sad...

"Sorry about involving you in this, but ya knew something about Forest. Please, I need you to tell me what you know.  I need to find her as soon as I can, it's... lives are on the line. I need to find her, and you're my only lead. Please."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

Oka looked up at the immense man in awe. "He's huge!" She said before she clasped her hands over her mouth. Fuck, did I just say that out loud?

"Um--I mean--Do you play basketball?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The jump wasn't the best idea, that much was obvious from the get-go. She had to admit that she was relying on Ron to distract the pink beast to at least allow her a safe landing. While it surprised the Hunter that she was already so trusting of him, she had to admit he pulled through quite admirably, only for the pink werewolf-thing to disengage entirely, moving back into the shadows. Landing on her feet, the Hunter made her way back to Ron as fast as she could before engaging her En, letting her aura stretch out as far as she could get it to go with minimal strain, enveloping everything around her in a 45-meter radius.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, the Hunter let Repeat vanish, just in case she'd need to summon Elephant Gun at a moment's notice, continuing the countdown in her head that began with had begun with the question. Her mind raced as she evaluated the situation, considering what she'd seen thus far.

"Okay, Ron," she said, her voice low enough that it wouldn't even register to most at the edge of her En, let alone to people beyond it, "Looks like he's got some pretty insane reflexes, but I get the feeling you've figured out the trick already. We'll have to time our attacks carefully to pull this off, but let's try to get a clean shot on him. Say, do you think you'd be able to use that really big wolf-man form without going insane? Just a little while will probably be more than enough time in a fight like this."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

As Gabe stood up, the Changeling wasn't sure what to expect. What she saw, however, was something that wasn't covered by any of the possibilities she'd considered. Emily was unable to help a little gasp as she took in the world around her. While she could hardly say it was as outright strange as the Hedge, she'd long since gotten used to that particular plane. This, however, was something new altogether, something that almost left her a little breathless.

"I'm...not sure," Emily said, finding her voice again, "Somewhere far away from that cafe would be nice."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses