Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18342 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

The construct carefully considered the statements made as she hovered in place. It was not unexpected for him to refuse but that didn't distract her from continuing to pay some attention to the one who had angered her. It was almost strange to note the similarities between them. Erica even felt some kinship with the fetid piece of garbage.

She gave the white haired man a deep and almost submissive nod. "I will oblige. There is no reasoning in pursuing hostile interactions with you. However, I will make it clear that the abnormality of the girl's soul is unimportant to her humanity. It would be hypocritical for me to say otherwise and I have no wish to propagate the wrong information. Not even to her."

With that said the Spirit Vessel simply turned and simply floated away. Not even the slightest moment's notice was paid to the people who had seen her. There were more important things to consider.

Alarice

There was some faint note of disapproval and annoyance in Alarice's face as her tail shifted impatiently behind her. Did he truly have so little faith in her words? She had not said that a walk would not tire her just to go back on what she said because of the mere length of the journey. "I am no dainty handmaiden, my lord. There is no reason to doubt my word unless my claims are extraordinary or my work proves to be lackluster."

Lumen

The Patchwork lazily looked at the money before reaching towards the money and gently plucking it out of the bar owner's hands. There was no point in turning down extra work when she had nothing to do and some spending money never hurt. It would at least be interesting to see what all the fuss was about anyways.

"Mitsuba-san, could you just put my bag somewhere safe while I go out and do this? I just bought it today and it would be a shame for it to just get stolen." Lumen lifted the shopping bag she had left on the ground and placed it on the bar's counter.

Her boss probably didn't need any assurances if she was going to give her the job in the first place so the divine woman just strolled out the bar. Steely eyes narrowed as she saw Yamanashi grow increasingly distant so she jumped up in the air far higher than she had any right to and slammed her pale foot down on air. With a few more careful jumps she leaped up higher and higher to keep an eye out on the debtor but still kept a decent distance. Even if people rarely ever looked up in the cities she wasn't going to take too many chances.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Dante

The half-demon couldn't help a bemused chuckle at the purple-head's response, remaining silent as she stumbled a couple times in the process of answering the question. The opportunities provided by Rider's answer, however, were far too tempting to pass up.

"Well, I don't suppose said boyfriend would mind terribly if you offered to join them," Dante remarked, "But that's besides the point."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"Holiness...hahahahah." Jeanne almost fell her, her knees were bent and she was clutching her stomach as she laughed hysterically. As she calmed down, she gave him a quick hug "That was pretty funny Shirou." She said and then released him.

Shirou Emiya

Shirou smiled and embraced her back, allowing her to go free as she let go of him. "Haha... I guess it was, wasn't it."

Even if it was because it was bad.

"I want to go check on Sakura, she's in a bit of a fragile state right now."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Jeanne

I guess Sakura is in a worse state then I thought, maybe I can do something about it.

"Can I come too, or do you want to go alone?" Jeanne asked him, while smiling at him.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

I guess Sakura is in a worse state then I thought, maybe I can do something about it.

"Can I come too, or do you want to go alone?" Jeanne asked him, while smiling at him.

Shirou Emiya

Shirou nodded. "Of course you can come. She really likes you, you know? She considers you a good friend of hers, I can tell."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura waved lazily at Rin as her sister retreated from the kitchen and out of the house. "Stay safe." She whispered, too quietly for anyone but her to hear it. It was more of a prayer than a request.

She sat still on her hard earned spot, holding onto the edges and after watching Archer rifle through the refrigerator, she couldn't help but think about what would be good for dinner. Maybe hamburger on rice as the main dish. Fried rice. That sounds good. The food should be warm, because it's cold outside. The contrast would be nice. I think we have some cider too, we could heat that up and make that a special little drink.

Sakura's stomach grumbled, and then she noticed that her beloved and Jeanne were coming back inside.

"I'll be right back!" She said cheerfully to Archer. Make sure you decide what we're making by the time I come back, ok?"

With her parting words said, she quickly ran out of the kitchen with a spring in her step. She hoped they'd had some fun outside. He'd probably need to be healed, too.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
General Drakkallion

Spoiler for Hiden:

A huge, scaled red and orange body stood watch outside of the Sky Palace, pacing in concert with the swaying back and forth of a great blade. Inexorable pressure followed his gaze, and an insistent grinding of sharp teeth within a reptilian jaw. Every so often he would suddenly change direction, or suddenly stop, then with his attention freeze the poorly placed men and women in suits who were also watching the building or the little demons in the shades. The pressure was such that people who crossed eyes with him stumbled in cold sweat.

The mind of General Drakkallion himself was full of worries, wound down through his shoulders and tensed through his muscles. He was restless, tangled over thought of what he had to accomplish and how he ought to! His lord Shendu, master of all dragon demons had summoned him for the explicit task of guarding his fortress, organizing defenses that would expunge all intruders, proving his mettle in eliminating the sorcerer's enemies. And by the netherrealms, his help was sorely necessary, for they were surrounded, but in contradiction he had so far not needed to even swing his sword at a foe. His lord had declared himself ruler of this town (though what else would he be, really?), so it was natural his truthful declaration be considered as such, but revolts and emancipations were natural too! He had seen none, and worse yet, the numbers of their allies were swelled with mortals too, who weren't even non-renumerated slaves! This was more than unacceptable, it was incomprehensible. Not for the lack of Drakkallion's lord's supremacy being shaken, but for no trying and no such resistance that he would utterly unmake as a show of power, and for no chance to preemptively do so!

He would simply take the war to the humans and other lesser beings that would be their enemies, but they were under Shendu's rule and he had given him no permission. It was so frustrating and indigestible it was giving him conniptions! Without that allowance and without war, ugly and terrible and glorious, how could he ensure his success? How could he prove his most efficient skills and unbending loyalty without foes to repel?

He was crushing his own mind under the rubble of this mess when he was called out, causing his cyclic reasonings to crash back to reality. The dragonkin warrior responded accordingly, stabbing his sword into the ground as if to secure it.

"WHO DARES DISTURB GENERAL DRAKKALLION IN THE MIDST OF A TERRIBLE CONUNDRUM, and how may he be of assistance?" The draconic warrior looked around for the would-be interceptor of his words, until he caught the black, white and yellow form standing just below his usual angle of conversation.

He harrumphed.

"Oh. Hello puny human. I am sorry but do not know what this Jesus is. Could letting it into my heart help me destroy the mortals of this world?"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:12:09 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Jeanne

As she and Shirou went further into the house she spotted her cute master coming their way. Jeanne immediately dashed towards her at full speed, having enough presence of mind to slow down just infront of her, so that she wouldn't crash into her. She then pulled Sakura into a tight hug, pulling her cute master off of her feet. "We had so much fun out there, Shirou is much better than he looks."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

As Lumen left, Mitsuba had little more to do other than to hide her new employee's shopping bag as she requested. Maybe she really should have checked on how the situation unfolded. She couldn't rule out possibility that more clients could visit her establishment before official opening hours, but no one would feel suspicious about it if she just left CLOSED sign on. And fortunately this city was dangerous enough that people wouldn't bat an eye about woman strolling around armed. It helped that people knew she practiced kendo, so it wouldn't be off she carried her sword to fend off troublemaking "youkai". Honestly, what those moronic creatures were? Changelings braindamaged enough to parade around in their true forms? Anything reminding her of local supernaturals gave her a headache.

Mitsuba went to her room and dressed up again in the blue white outfit she used when she carried around her blade. Prepared, she walked out of the bar and went into a general direction of where Yamanashi went. Probably Lumen was too far away to catch up with her if her boasts about her supernatural prowess were true.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Not even to me? Tch, actin' all high and mighty..." She muttered under her breath. Once the puppet disappeared from her sight Rikuyo turned her attention to the white haired guy who saved her even if she wasn't too happy about it. Her not being able to fend off that doll was simply a sign of weakness. "Oh, hey, ya really didn't have to bail me out, but it couldn't be helped I guess. I need to get back into shape..." She grumbled about her state. "I'm Rikuyo, by the way. What's yer name, dude?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

Despite his tightening rectum, Darcy did not look intimidated. Rather, he smiled friendily and nodded.

"Of course, as long as you pray and aren't a jew, a muslim, a protestant or a faggot. After all, weaker spirits cower before stronger spirits, but all evil spirits cower before Jesus." He answered with a gentle voice, matter of factly.

With a clear heart and a gentle, almost fatherly smile, he walked up to the dragon and spoke.

"Is something the matter my good sir?"

Count Greyskull

Crap, he messed up! That's not what he meant at all! He shook his head and sweated profusely out of nervousness. No, wait, that's wrong! How can one sweat if he has no skin!

"N-no! That's not it, I would never doubt you! It's just that I cannot allow myself to sit while my precious friend walks alone. If you insist, I shall find no greater pleasure than to walk alongside my general."

Greyskull quickly stepped forward and took the lead of the charge, his vassal right behind him while the skeletons were carrying the neatly done bed.

"Well then, let us advance to our path of conquest! MYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYHAH!!"

GAROU XIII

The fake kyuuketsuki sighed. "I washed my hand before leaving the bathroom. God, you're pushy."

He shrugged nonchalantly before walking away to his seat.

"Just don't do that again or you'll have problems. Okay?"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:58:34 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura smiled, and embraced Jeanne happily. She was a refreshing sight for sore eyes after being lectured by Rin. She knew Jeanne and especially Shirou would understand.

"Well of course, he's my Senpai." She subconsciously sent the word my out through her mental link. "He's the best."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou Emiya

Shirou smiled at Sakura's compliments, and walked over to the other side of her, embracing her from behind, kissing the back of her neck. "I'm glad you have such faith in me, but Jeanne's stronger than me by a good margin. I'm really rusty in magic and swordsmanship. You'll help me get better at my magic, right Sakura?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"Ahhhh—" Oka began to say, as she understood. This Sakura was from some rich family, and this "Rider" was her attendant.

She then heard the man's foul remark, and scowled at him. She hated people like him, who had no sense of propriety. She didn't even know him, and he was making jokes about bdsm at her.

It disgusted her.

"I understand now Rider, my name is Oka. You probably should refrain from calling her your master in the future, it might give off the wrong impression."

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
"Good afternoon, is anyone here?"

No response. It seems that there could be no inhabitants or guests whatsover. He would have assumed that they were away and the inn was locked. If not for the doors not being locked. Suspicious! What if some nefarious villain spirited away people in the inn?! He needed to check.

"Hello, is anybody here?" He kept calling out as he walked into the inn. Hopefully his worst suspicions wouldn't confirm.
Akatsuki

Eventually Akatsuki woke up from her nap and dragged herself to the baths. The motions were so sluggish, done with such a tired look in her eyes, it was obvious if anyone was watching that she wasn't thinking of anything.

It wasn't until she removed her rigging and tattered clothes that a thought occurred to her: As she grabbed a towel, she also grabbed Kenzo's blade. Shirogane, she reminded herself. When she dropped itself into the bath, she put the towel aside, and the sheathed blade above it.

Nobody could steal her rigging, but the blade was different. To keep track of it she needed it on her person.

"Kenzo..." she muttered to herself as she rested her head on some stone.

Hours later, repairs were complete. Sadly she didn't have an extra set of clothes, but her current set wasn't too ripped to wear. She got out of the bath and started getting dressed when she hear a person calling out. At first she thought it was the resort's owner, but caught herself when the voice was different.

A tresspasser, then? or, this place did look like an inn. A customer?

Akatsuki ran out of the changing room, wearing tattered clothes and holding the sword by the sheath in one hand, until she saw an unfamiliar figure.

"Ah! Um, hello!" She called out to him across the hall, then froze. She had no idea what to say next.