Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 16998 times)

Thedoctor

Archer and Jeanne

Archer placed the souffle in front of Shirou, and turned to the other two. As he looked at them, a thought enterred his mind. "Sakura, how many servants can you actually support?" He asked her, curious about how she was doing.

But if you help other you give them hope, and when they have hope, they can help themselves. You say you want his happiness, is that why you surround him with women? Jeanne's tone was serious at the beginning, but became teasing towards the end.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya

Sakura looked up at her friend and smiled. "Honestly, two or three, depending on circumstances. There's no way, for example, that I could support Berserker right now in addition to Rider and Jeanne. Nor could I do it without suffering ill effects if the three servants used all their noble phantasms at the same time." Except the golden Archer from the previous war. "But if the three servants were not all prana intensive, I could support the three, easy."

Hah, perhaps. Sakura laughed to Jeanne. I'm not the jealous type, if he fooled around with the other women, I wouldn't mind too much if I knew about it. Did he do anything naughty with you~ Sakura joked in turn, laughing happily in her mind. But seriously, I guess in the end, it's because I'm a bit selfish. He saved me from a literal hell, as I'm sure you'll experience firsthand in dreams sooner or later. And I love him. I love him so much, Jeanne. I can't bear the thought of losing him, it's too heart-wrenching! Even thinking about it is overwhelming. This doesn't make me a bad person, right?

Meanwhile, Shirou enjoyed the souflee.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:31:15 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blonde vampire watched with interest as Medaka climbed through the window and leapead out, her form was graceful as she sailed through the air and the landing was perfect, however, it looked a tad bit dramatic for something so unremarkable. Shinobu then got out of her train of thought and followed through the window, as the jump distance was relatively short, she didn't excert herself and thusly landed upright, both legs stretched out, and only slightly bending her knees at the moment of impact with the ground.

"Are you fond of showing off your abilities, Medaka?" The vampire asked her, her tone was more curious than teasing, as the vampire didn't appear to make fun of her. Shinobu also moved closer to the blue haired girl as she spoke, getting so close their bodies almost touched.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The blue haired girl watched as Shinobu emerged from the window.  There was an elegant simplicity to the motion.  You can learn a surprising amount about a person from the way they move.  In the vampire's case, she seemed rather lax, exerting as little effort as possible.  At least, that is a simplified version of the complex train of thought running through Medaka's mind.

"Are you fond of showing off your abilities, Medaka?" The vampire asked, as she came closer, her tone a mix of curious and teasing, though mostly genuine curiocity.  She not only approached her but aggressively stepped into her space.  Not that she minded.  She used to do far worse to complete strangers.  Perhaps Shinobu was the type to express herself more though physical closeness?

"I am definitely proud of my abilities.  However, I wouldn't say I particularly enjoy showing them off."  She said bluntly.  "I much prefer..."  She took a step back and ripped off the clothes given to her by Toe.  "Showing off my toned body!"  She said in an over dramatic, obviously joking tone. Truthfully, the blood stained clothes were becoming uncomfortable but she mostly just wanted to see the vampire's reaction, especially with them so close.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Count Greyskull

C-crap! Did she find out about the surprise already? How!? And how did she beat them so easily!? That lady was crazy strong! He'd need to add Unassailable Berserker to her list of titles...

"E-ERM, YES! OF COURSE! JUST DON'T GO UPSTAIRS OKAY? WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO THERE. PRETTY PLEASE! SERIOUSLY, DON'T GO UPSTAIRS."

Suddenly, a great skeletal maw opened forth, its crevices filling with pyre. A massive serpent made of burning bones and skeletons was created from the countless skeletons he conjured. The fiery beast slithered forth with the force of a speeding truck, smashing the door and charging to devour all in its path.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH! LET'S SEE HOW YOU FARE AGAINST MY ALMIGHTY BONEFIRE!!!!! MYAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHA....haha...*cough*...ha...*wheeze*...."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The priest gazed up at the window with a suspicious look, as if examining something. He ignored the beast's roar (or so it seemed) in order to focus, squinting his eyes to get a better look. Then, his expression turned mortified.

"It can't be...those idiots actually did it!" He murmured in disbelief, nearly gasping. It looked like he was going to faint. His gentle and good natured smile was gone. Instead, he looked serious. Deadly serious.

He gripped on the dragon's wing and tugged at it to call it's attention. There was a fire in his eyes, something determined that one shouldn't be able to simply fake.

"Sir, we must hurry before it's too late. Now is not the time to slack off, your lord might be in danger!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo gasped, but then turned around to face Arufa with a tired look. Despite that, he tried to listen. What rubbish, rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. She didn't understand anything at all.

"No matter what I try, I cannot make bonds like you. The only bond I have is my sword, and all I can do is cut. You humans are different. I..."

And then, the oni smiled and clawed his face off, revealing a bright red husk. There was no blood though, rather, it was as if he was tearing a mask off, like an egg that was slowly cracking.

"I don't know. I don't know how to feel anymore. I can't go back, no matter what. I guess it was foolish of me to try to be normal in the first place. You can only be what you are, that is the only thing I know is real. Would a lion pick an egg's shell with his claws? See? All of this, all of me... it's nothing more than a lie. I suppose there is such thing as trying too hard..."

Thedoctor

Archer and Jeanne

"Well that's useful to know, three servants is a lot though, are you really sure about it?" Archer asked her, it did sound like she was guessing, she couldn't possibly have tried it out before to know. "Still that's quite impressive." He then said as he finished his round of questions and turned back to Shirou. "How was the soufflé?"

Everyone has doubts Sakura, I don't think you're bad person because of it, and don't be so worried about him dying anytime soon, I wouldn't let that happen. The blonde woman reassured Sakura, then returned to the teasing tone. Oh naughty in what way? Sakura, was he by any chance stiff when you sat on on him back at the movie theater?"

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:07:21 PM by Thedoctor »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them frowned, their objections dying as they noticed the sad, desperate look on the woman's face. They couldn't reject her, not when she was obviously so desperate to help them. Yet, whatever she said, the basic problem still remained. If they went into that house, Shirou was worried that the other Sakura would genuinely cause him harm, if not throwing him out entirely.

"Well, OK", Shirou said, reluctantly. "But, you'll need to talk to the owner. If I just go in there, she'll throw me out again, if not worse."

"Shirou", Sakura responded, questioningly. "Why is she so upset with you, exactly? What you did was bad, but surely she would have forgiven you if you apologised properly. I know I would have forgiven you, you're "

"I did apologise", Shirou responded, "but it only seemed to upset her further. Maybe I should apologise again, now that she's hopefully calmed down."

"Hmm, perhaps...", Sakura responded.

Sakura thought for a moment.

"Shirou, what exactly did you say to her when you apologized?" Sakura asked seriously.

"Um... I just told her how sorry I was?"

"That's it?" Sakura responded, exasperated. "You didn't bow or prostrate yourself? She's not the same me, who knows what she's been through?"

Sakura sighed

"You idiot, Shirou", she said, bashing him on the head. "What were you thinking, I'd have wanted a proper apology, not something totally informal and bad? Really Shirou, you can be so thoughtless sometimes."

"When we get in, you need to apologize correctly", she finished, shaking her head in exasperation.

Shirou sighed.

"Yeah, I guess. Sorry, I don't know what came over me", he responded, a sad look on his face as he realised how much he'd messed-up.

Irisviel

Irisviel watched them, confused at their altercation. She wasn't sure what to do about this, all she really understood was that Shirou had been a thoughtless moron to another Sakura.

Weird day.

Irisviel sighed.

She was already really anxious about the immenent trespassing into another magus's territory, she didn't need some weird family drama in addition to it.

Welp. There's no turning back at this point. She grabbed their hands and pulled them forward towards the gate, "Come on," She said to them, as she began to let her presence be known to the owner.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Archer and Jeanne

"Well that's useful to know, three servants is a lot though, are you really sure about it?" Archer asked her, it did sound like she was guessing, she couldn't possibly have tried it out before to know. "Still that's quite impressive." He then said as he finished his round of questions and turned back to Shirou. "How was the soufflé?"

Everyone has doubts Sakura, I don't think you're bad person because of it, and don't be so worried about him dying anytime soon, I wouldn't let that happen. The blonde woman reassured Sakura, then returned to the teasing tone. Oh naughty in what way? Sakura, was he by any chance stiff when you sat on on him back at the movie theater?"

Sakura Matou and Shirou Emiya

"I'm positive, Archer. Super positive. No question about it in my mind." She put her left arm into a flex position and grabbed it with her other arm. "There are some benefits to being the Holy Grail, after all." She boasted happily to Archer."

"It's good, Archer. Thanks for letting me have some, it was really good."

Thanks. Sakura smiled at Jeanne, accidentally making it obvious that they were having a secret conversation in their minds. And of course I noticed what you did, Jeanne, why do you think I climbed onto him and played with him? Hehe

Sakura was chuckling when, suddenly, she felt an intrusion within her home. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered in Archer's ear, "Can you stay with Shirou and make sure he doesn't do anything too dumb?" She asked him. "It would be a really big favor to me, and just for a bit, while I go find out what's going on." At the same time, she was talking to Jeanne mentally. Jeanne, will you come with me? Someone's intruding onto my property, and I need to go find out what they want.

Sakura turned tail quickly, and headed out of the kitchen towards the front door.

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
LANCELOT

“Forgive me, you simply resemble someone I once had the opportunity to meet a very long time ago.”
Why do you allow this? Because it’s friends with Saber? Disgusting creature, remember the penalties. Life penalty, body penalty, freedom penalty, fame penalty, fortune penalty.

The former knight of the lake blinked, trying to cut through the haze and keep with the conversation, lest he make even more of an ass of himself.

“Maybe I should be asking you that question, Lancelot. You okay?”
Why care what Saber would wish? Selfish ⎕⎕⎕, you paid her penalty, and she violates you. Violation for benefit, violation for respect.

“I, ah, yes. As I said, distracted,” Lancelot said. He looked at Forest and Gadreel, both of them looking somewhere between concerned and wary. Perhaps his affliction was more visible than he thought.

⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF ⎕⎕⎕FOR SELF

Lancelot grit his teeth at the sudden onslaught. His vision seemed to shake, and he could almost feel the shelves about to topple on him. He looked down at his feet, trying to maintain some semblance of control. He couldn’t stay here, Forest’s presence was driving him mad.

“I… I need to go,” he said softly, afraid of what he would hear if he raised his voice above a whisper. He sped off in a rush, almost jogging through the store in his haste to pay for the items and take his leave of this place.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 12:09:43 AM by Kaze »
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

The construct raised a brow at the increasing drowsiness of her guide. This was an unacceptable situation. She would be incapable of procuring food if he fell asleep. The claw tightened its grasp and squeezed the man a bit. Not enough to fracture any bones but just enough to create an uncomfortable amount of pressure with an occasional surge of pain.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"You don't have a sense of personal space, don't you?" She grumbled as Kuro again was sitting on her lap. She wasn't a Santa even if she liked red and Christmas was near. Corbin complained about McDonalds but honestly she didn't see much difference between fast food chain stores to bother. The guy was quite quick to offer drinking her soda, but Kuro butted in before she could reply.

"Hey, don't push it. Drinking too much is unhealthy, and you already have your own soda." Probably he would have to rush to restroom if he drank two bottles.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

Saber? Wait a moment, there were other Servants here? Crap, it doesn't mean that this damn thing is happening here too again? A Tohsaka was here, there was person who was known as Saber here too. It couldn't be just a coincidence! If there was a Grail War going on, she had to stop it. She gave no fucks if someone would be unhappy that she destroyed a Greater Grail. If you want a miracle, pray to God or achieve it with hard work, shitty magi. She couldn't though alert Tohsaka just like that. Even she couldn't hope to face the combined power of all seven Servants, even if she could figure out their weaknesses by learning their names, so she couldn't afford Masters learning of her goal.

"Saber? What an unusual name." She commented loudly. Maybe Tohsaka would betray herself and confirm what involvement she has with the possible Grail War. She had proved to be not subtle.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

The exiled angel glanced to Forest as the ailing sir knight made to leave quite abruptly. I suddenly have the impression that he had an unfortunate affair with his lady king, but I suspect that has little to do with this action. Shall we pursue? he thought back to her, ready to follow his vampiric companion's lead on this matter. The person in question, after all, was more her acquaintance than his own.