Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 16962 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Seras

The vampire frowned at that, crimson eyes locking onto Darcy's for a moment as she wondered why he was so curious all of a sudden.

"Thought I said I wasn't a native here," Seras said, taking another sip though her face might have been set in stone for a moment, "They didn't come with me."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

She was aware that she bit more than she could chew considering even her greatest defensive measure didn't really work. Looked like a matter of bad compatibility. But damn if she wouldn't salvage the fight and lose with dignity. Mordred staked everything on the final attack. She could try to evade arrows AND fire a beam of light. The tiles were clean and polished enough to deflect the attack in a way that could caught her off-guard. Then she would just be mature and surrender. Assuming this brat didn't intend on continuing the bout...

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Uhhh, yeah and nah? It's good normal food, but ya should eat a spirit of duck. It's more duck than this duck, if ya get what I mean." She really didn't know why, but animal spirits always tasted better to her. "You really should eat some spirits, you won't be disappointed too. I know ya probably can't be filled by veggies or fruit, but you could just try to eat some plant spirit if ya miss the taste. Well, I've never had a problem with eating anything normal."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

She had questions for when they were in a less... public space. Still, the giant masked man's deferential compliments soothed her indignation enough that she could focus on her shell and make it smile for him rather than demand answers now. Just a little smile, for making her feel better. "Sakagami-san is most welcome to this Muramasa's appreciation."

Then she sharply pointed past his head, forward to what may well be their destination. "Now then, I suggest we proceed to... wherever it is we are heading for sake."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

Darcy listened carefully and took note of her reaction. Indeed, she had completely avoided his question and changed the subject. For someone like him who was used at lying and concealing his heart, it wasn't difficult to read past the lines. Her heart might as well be an open book.

I see...

He nodded and gave her an understanding look, altough with a hint of curiosity. "In this case, would you wish to meet them? If there is a way to meet your family, would you agree to do it?"

Sakagami Kenzo

"Oh! Of course!" He declared in a much more cheerful tone. Indeed, he was parched, and hungry! He hadn't had a really fulfilling meal in a while, and drink had been scarce lately!

So hungry...

Finally, the smell of drinks that he honed over centuries did not fail him. The two eventually found themselves before a house of sorts, but he could clearly sense that there was much sake lying behind these doors. So he did what any man would have done and kicked the door open.

Of course, the door wasn't high enough to fit both, so he picked her up from his shoulder with extreme care, making sure to not hurt the sword in any way and held her much like one would hold a bride. His hold was gentle, but the strength was real. No matter how you looked at it, he would never drop her.

"Salutations!" He called out. With that out of the way, he stepped in without shame or restraint like it was his own house. However, it seemed no one was there.

"OH my, it seems no one is here." He noted.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:04:56 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

"I'll take your word for it," he conceded to her before putting some rice on the plate. Sure, he didn't get anything out of it, but it was good for soaking up the sauce that pooled on the bottom of the plate. "Still, you can't beat buffets for quantity!"

Or the sauces, mmm. That part just made his day. It wasn't as good as the best kind of meat, but it wouldn't be the best kind of meat otherwise.

Thedoctor

Kuro

Blondie somehow managed to barely escape her rain of arrows, hitting her hadn't been the true goal however, the many shots were meant to compromise the blonde's center of balance for a moment to leave her open for a surprise blow. The blonde would most likely deliberately stop moving at some point and unleash an attack of some sort hoping to catch her off guard, that was what the white haired girl was counting on.

Kuro waited for the moment that Mordred stopped and then without hesitation repeated the same trick as before, except this time she appeared above the blonde woman, the same old curved swords materliazing in her hands as she fell down towards the blonde.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider couldn't help but notice the look of disgust that Oka gave in response to her comparison. It was pretty obvious that she did not find it flattering. Yet, nevertheless, the girl did confirm that she was somewhat famous in her own world, although Rider couldn't help but wonder with some concern what sort of things her fans might be sending her. And, once again, the girl ended the talk on a sad note, pointing out once more that she was now just another person, lost in a strange world.

Rider couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor girl. In her own world, she'd obviously been someone important, and she'd had a good life. Now, she was a nobody in a world she didn't understand and which didn't understand her. As such, Rider, pulling her bike alongside her, moved to follow the girl as she walked off, worried she'd upset her.

"I'm sorry...", she said, obviously feeling bad for the girl. "I'll help you as much as I can."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

The sword's first thought when they arrived and Kenzo moved Katase from his shoulders into his arms were: His arms are quite firm.

Her second thought was to turn her puppet's head aside so she could look at the so-called drinking establishment that Sakagami Kenzo had taken her to. That this allowed her to hide her disgracefully red face from his sight by tilting it so her shell's hair as in the way. Hair was quite useful in that regard.

She made herself comfortable, since she was in his arms anyway, and adjusted herself in her shell's grasp; she held on tightly to herself. Her eyes took in the emptiness of the room. "This is... strange. One would think the proprietor would at least be here, yes?" she asked with a tinge of curiosity in her voice.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:27:59 PM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Unlike the sword, Sakagami Kenzo paid no thought about the situation, nor did he find it strange or anything. After all, he would often leave the springs to play with the animals in the mountains.

Remembering the springs felt painful, so he stopped thinking about it.

"Eh? Well, this place doesn't look abandoned. Maybe the owner is looking for meat to cook a great feast!" He noted cheerfully. However, something strange caught his attention. Strange, indeed, for he didn't think someone could turn so red! He knew she wasn't an oni like him, so the fact she was like an umeboshi was very worrying!

"Oh no! You're so red, I didn't hurt you did I!? I'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryyyy!!" He cried out in distress, sad and worried by the weird occurrence.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

"Well, perhaps are you right, Sakagami-san," Katase said in concession. "As long as we leave payment they should not object to our-"

Then he interrupted her with his sudden, inappropriate concerns. What is this nonsense now?! He should not point out the redness of her face, it was already embarrassing enough that she could not control her demonic energy precisely enough to avoid such things!

Her shell stared up at him while she processed all this. Katase looked bewildered, even with the unseemly red flush. She wasn't sure how to explain it to him, or if she should berate him, or...

On the other hand, it was rather flattering to have him so concerned about her well-being. She averted her puppet's eyes and wiggled in his arms. "I am fine, Sakagami-san. This is... normal for human bodies."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alarice

In frustration the edge of the Chosen's tail scratched the floor and she clenched her hands into fists. This was such a waste of time! A skeleton may last for ages but she would not. She couldn't afford to lose anymore time, anymore life. "I am sure that you will have the time to dally in whatever way you see fit, Lord Greyskull. Unfortunately, a mortal such as myself must make more efficient uses of my time. If you could create some form of communication between use I would gladly take it and be on my way to  working towards our goals."

Oren

She could feel him as she surged upwards. Silly human, anything that walked couldn't hide from her! As she broke the surface, she already knew his movements and turned her head away accordingly. The hook carved a superficial scratch into her scales but Oren was otherwise unharmed as she turned to face the stick man.

However, instead of attacking she held up one of her stubby legs as if calling for a time out. Then she dipped her face in the dirt and while most of it dripped off like water some of it stayed on her face and dried into angry eyebrows. Surely, this was the epitome of ferocity! Then she simply began a steady advance towards him. She would not be surprised again! Probably.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Lycodrake Aptera
Streets of Nexus City

He finally decided to forgo an awkward farewell to the other three and took to the streets once more, following the scent left behind by the boisterous, mysterious humanoid named Grayskull. He was still saddened that he freaked out some of the people as he walked through the doors into a building.

The abnormal pair he found where the Count's scent "ended" made his skin crawl, but for different reasons. He recognized a piece of Grayskull's cloak and tone of voice, but it seemed the noble had decked himself with skulls and armor. If he hadn't dealt with worse because of Ares-Mars, he'd probably be scared. He still wasn't a fan of the man's volume control. That his "face" was gone and revealed the man to be a skeleton didn't bother him much.

The woman beside him, however, sent shivers up his spine - for quite different reasons than Ur did. She was wearing bone. Dragon or saurian bone. Instincts screamed at him to run or punish the defiler of kin, but he was more rational than instinctual. Just because the woman wore bone that could be kin does not make her an enemy. A goodly portion of his species was hyper aggressive and greedy, the wisdom coming from a long lifespan done in by voracious pride.

To be honest he just wanted to do something, even engaging with a loud undead and a potential threat upon his life. He called out. "How goes it with your and yours, Count Grayskull?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:25:12 PM by Lycodrake »
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

Teleporting was such a convenient and cheap move and she really couldn't do anything about it. She have tried but failed, and now was about to be struck down. Kuro slashed her shoulders, and her spear fell down rolling on the floor. Shit, shit, shit, how she was suppose to fight back without her weapon dropped? Deep in her heart she wanted to not go down without striking her even once. Her abnormal condition answered her wish.

To her surprise she could feel her body changing. The pain of the shifting body was easily overshadowed by the pain from her inflicted wounds though. She grew black horns on her hand, vestigial draconic wings of the same color sprouted on her back, and to her surprise her armor remanifested, in spite of the fact that she only wore her gym clothes and thus wasn't completely protected. She knew that in hindsight it was a damn oversight since she didn't expect Kuro taking the fight that seriously.

Oddly, her armor changed somewhat in design, compared to the armor that usually manifested. Her gauntlets, knee pads and boots grew sort of sharp spikes which looked quite dangerous to touch.  Her tail grew such spikes as well. She didn't know why, but the beat of heart felt different for some reason as well.

The changes manifested so fast in reality even if it felt much slower for Mordred herself. She didn't hesitate and attempted to kick Kuro using the energy left in her. She would probably collapse, but not before she would get her through sheer willpower.

Baleful Stroke of Summer Sun was her partying gift. With a touch of her armor spikes, Kuro's body would start suffering from something akin to a stroke and hopefully she would too get to weak to fight her further.

Thedoctor

Kuro

Shit, blondie went through some draconic transformation right after she cut her shoulders, at least she dropped her spear. That satisfaction didn't last long however as her opponent grew spikes all over and was rearing up for what looked like a final blow. The white haired girl desperately raised her swords to block the spiked tail that came crashing at her.

It struck her blade, she avoided getting directly hit by the tail but the force was great, too great for her body that was starting to tire out after the burns she had gotten earlier. The little girl was promptly launched across the room by the force, soaring through the air as if launched by a cannon.  Her flight was eventualy stopped by something, something soft, a person.

That person turned out to be Corbin, who was still complaining about the light show and thus didn't notice the flying girl until it was too late. As the little girl smashed into him a sound like a thud was heard and she knocked him over, landing on his stomach in the process.