Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21421 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"A-are you coming onto me!?" He yelped, half in shock, half in surprise, and a hundred per cent in astonishment. Like, he didn't find him unattractive or anything, but to think he'd be so forward...

Luckily, no one could see him blush.

"Well, at least you could buy me dinner first or something." He said meekly.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

She chuckled at his surprise. "I am many things, you'll find," she said, allowing him to do as he pleased, if the pretense or effort at gentlemanly ways amused him. She'd prefer chips, but this was reward in and of itself.

The darkness trying to make up for her wounds tickled however, and his choice of expression tickled in a different way. Rafalia frowned playfully at him, daring Methuselah to interpret it as he would.

"So presumptuous of you to make that call, especially when you claimed the opposite of me earlier. Someone who looks like they're stringing their own broken body around shouldn't sound so cheeky." She poked a shoulder that had been run through with arrows, almost chuckling yet chiding him at the same time.

"But thanks. I feel no pain worth speaking of right now. No need for concern. And these wounds," she said, pointing at the filled large gash on her side, "except for this one, would close easily anyhow."

Methuselah did not get the occasion to scrutinize futher before she snapped her fingers, and her appearance restored itself to its iconic and unblemished model in a flutter of stardust.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 01:50:50 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal laughed as Lorenzo's response registered, the sound one that was barely familiar to Michael with how genuine it was.

"Now now, Lorenzo," Michael shot back, taking another sip odd the wine, "You gave me no notice and no time to prepare, so that will have to wait for now. Regardless, how have you fared since we last met?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

If one were to consider what Erica most resembled at the moment the answer would most likely be a sunflower. She remained close to her 'sun' an simply soaked in as much as possible. Noel's voice, her movements, and just her presence. Of course, she wasn't silent and made her remarks when needed but the blue haired girl simply seemed to be content.

And then a slight touch jarred her out of that feeling. For a moment she felt... annoyance? Yes, that had to be it. It was a foreign feeling to be sure but Erica recognized it for what it was. But it was not too much of a burden. She simply stopped and nodded. "You may."

Meti

Of course, the girl calmly accepted the blade and listened to her request, even though the slight, wanting tremble in her hands betrayed her emotions. Meti held Katase close to her chest, tight enough that the blade if it had ears could hear the rhythmic beat of her heart.

"...Do you want me to get rid of them?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

As the girl turned around, Medaka couldn't help but notice how close she stayed to the other girl.  It was particularly interesting because the other girl was blond, just like Shinobu.  Perhaps their relationship was not as unusual as she first thought.

"Your hair is quite lovely," she said with a smile.  "And well, ive never met anyone with hair like mine.  Is it natural?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

The puppet became docile once Meti had the demon blade in her arms. It followed her, but otherwise wasn't very responsive. Katase had no need to focus her attention on that for the moment. No, instead she was trying to find the 'right' answer to Meti's question. To have someone ask that she make such life-altering decisions for them...

i am in another arrangement

She did not feel comfortable lying to her about this.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate snorted. "I think you knew that before you asked." He chuckled, then tipped one of his four hats at a passing lady. Sigh, no luck huh.

"Well, to be honest, not much has changed." He paused for a second. "Honestly, I'm kinda bummed."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

That Stribog sounded like another god she didn't know. Personally, she prefered to deal with lesser spirits. They were closer to the humanity, much less needy and didn't demand service and tribute. To serve a god would mean that she would have to prostrate herself for the power she wielded. Thank you very much, it was better to accept the risk and exercise more power over the Aether than any priest would dream to.

She also wasn't interested in those ice type Pokemon herself, for similar reasons. She worked her ice magic on her own, if she delegated that to a pet her instincts would dull over time.

"Not a warhorse?" She sighed in reaction to the fact that he looked for an exotic animal, presumably as a steed. Quite a lot of knights unfortunately were growing obsessive with rare and unusual mounts. Maybe it was their insecurities manifested. Pike and musket formations had been displacing them. Fortunately, services of a battle mage were always sought in her land.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shirou and Sakura

Shirou also nodded. Julius' idea seemed pretty sound, but Shirou could understand Paladin's objection. At the same time, though, he could see an easy way to avoid that problem.

"A patron would certainly be very helpful. We have been forced to take to bounty hunting to make ends meet and, whilst we would never take a bounty on someone who was not deserving of one, it would be nice to be able to prioritise more important cases", he began, noticing Paladin walk away as he did so.

"Paladin's worries are valid, but I do not think that it would be a problem. It does not sound like you plan for your club to be anything more than a group of like-minded citizens working together as they see fit, and if that is the case then a patron would not be able to force us to do their bidding."

Julius

At this stage Julius had really nothing more to explain. Without a patronage, getting wealthy members to join or acquiring assets in a lawful manner this initiative could not take off, so to speak.

"At this point I have no other choice than seek someone who could sponsor this initiative, whether as a member or a patron. I will contact you if I achieve some progress in this matter." He informed the couple. Then he bid farewell and embarked to find someone who could be interested in his project. The ideal situation would be finding someone both unusually wealthy and willing to participate in affairs of the club, but meeting someone wealthier than the average already could be a boon. Rome wasn't built in a one day.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Paladin

He gave an inquisitive hum. "I wouldn't suppose that you have any ice themed creatures, would you? I had hoped to acquire a companion in my line of work recently but the polar bears are currently either too old, too young, or are taking care of their current families. The population increase I had hoped for has yet to occur."

Meti

"Yes! I've been keeping them sharp and sated ever since I was a child. I do not believe that I was much taller than my first blade when I began holding onto them either." She shifted for a bit then broke eye contact and asked, "May I hold you again, Lady Katase?"

Oka Kurosawa

"Hmmm, would you like a big giant ice bear? They're called beartics, and they're quite the handful to train, but you look like you'd be just fine with one."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

"Hm, so what ails you, then," Michael asked, allowing a chuckle at the pirate's attempt to presumably get the attention of some passing ladies.

"Has your new life not been agreeing with you?" he finished, taking another sip of the wine.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Wow! Congratulations, being an undead skeleton isn't actually all that great. Who could've seen it coming?

"Well, my nose doesn't itch so much anymore, so I guess its not all too bad." He shrugged, "But without the thrill of boning, what is life?"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Trivek

Being handled by a dragon was quite a new experience, and one Trivek felt more than a little uncomfortable with. Despite the relatively soft touch of the dragon, he could still feel the power in the limbs and the claws that could easily impale him if not for his guild robes. Still, he felt a sense of wonder as he held on as tight as he could to the massive creature as it jumped from the building - wonder that turned to panic as the creature shook him off like he would a fly, then seemingly dissolved. At least the drop to the ground wasn't so bad - he'd had time to grab the boy by the arm, channeling some of his limited mana reserves to slow their fall to a calm descent.

"I suppose I should introduce myself, before I forget." Trivek said, as his feet gently touched down. "I am Trivek, guildmage of the Izzet League of Ravnica."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Urho

"Ah, he melted down!" Urho pointed with a finger at the sludge as he dropped down. He didn't particularly noticed that the old timer slowed his drop. It's not like he would die from such height and the bizarre phenomenon absorbed his attention. He almost had tears in eyes, the poor dragon! "Hey mister, you cannot do anything about it? The p-poor dragon! He's all grey goo!!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

The knight stroked his, uhh, helmet as he considered the offer. "I cannot deny the tempting nature of such an offer, but I lack the funds to purchase any creature of quality. However, I would certainly wish to learn more about them. They seem to be fascinating beings and you are the expert here, Lady Oka."

Oren

Then the dark liquid shifted and congealed, slowly consolidating itself into a more concentrated mass. Then Oren popped out and the darkness just dissolved into nothingness. She let out a content sigh as she stretched her back and loosened up her naked form. "Mmh, I should stop letting people ride me after I fight."