Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21428 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Mordred had saved them! Sakura knew she had to take this chance! This one opening she'd been given! So she jumped up, and began rapidly stabbing the beast in the eyes, slamming it with a combo attack (alternating between attacks) and ending with her ultimate!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The masked freak was slow, that was a fact even she hadn't overlooked. It wouldn't have been difficult at all to avoid most of her strikes, but that wasn't her sort of play. When a kid points  his fist at you in earnest, you must strike with all you have. She wanted to experience the fight, to feel it run down her flesh as it was split right open.

But even this wasn't enough. It was great, don't get me wrong, but it was also dull. She had hit that freak countless times, and yet she didn't even scream or cry out once, barely responding to anything she threw at her. Even if her ribs felt like they were about to snap, she was a bit disappointed. Just a tad.

Neither could kill each other, she was a fool to pretend otherwise. It really was no different than banging your head against a wall repeatedly.

So she let out a pained howl and her flesh bulged for a split second, brimming with crimson energy before releasing countless bloody spikes erupting from her body, pummeling into the killer's body in order to shoot right into her.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 02:13:00 AM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

William 

He pushed her leg a bit further up at that. "Not so great. You didn't hesitate to do as I said but I only said to kick me. Your kick was uninspired, predictable and it lacked flair."

I know you can do better than this Noire." He spoke directly to her mind.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Urho

"And you didn't make a promise back then even if I asked you. So?" He owed her nothing, clearly. And so two stubborn people continued to argue, except Urho was more justified in that he wasn't an adult. And his eyes remained shut so he didn't have to see that pervert. He had good enough senses though to just hear her approach if she planned something stupid like the stupid adult she was. Stupid Oren.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

And thus, Julius headed out of the park. The day turned into the night as Julius wandered the city. He could either go back to his cheap apartment, search throughout the city for more threats or do something relaxing for once. He needed money though. So, resigned, he went to a pawnshop like a pauper he was and sold his old clothes that he had repaired few months ago. How sad. He was largely out of equipment, he couldn't afford silver bullets for his pistol and thus he had to rely on his whip. However, he was still not willing to give up. Maybe he would use his money for something relaxing AND constructive.

Maybe in that classy bar for the rich he would find coincidentally found someone who could be interested in his initiative. Of course, he wouldn't beg but still, it'd be a nice surprise if he founded someone likeminded. In worst case scenario, he would spend some of his money and have a good time. Though, he really needed to find some occupation befitting his standing as a gentleman. Maybe a university needed a lecturer? He after all had a good education that he could utilize.

The place looked quite relaxing and elegant. As he approached the bar, he heard that one of clients seemed to be unfamiliar with the city. Julius couldn't help but intrude as he sat in the front of the bar: "This city seems to be a some sort of an occult place that keeps people in, but doesn't let out. I'm afraid there is no solution to that problem for now."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's lips moved back into a more neutral position now that the girl got her thinking.  She walked over to the fridge and opened a cabinet on top of it. Then, she pulled out a recipe book and placed it on the counter. 

"Unfortunately this is all I have right now," she said making her way to the computer.  She leaned over and pressed the power button to startup the computer.  "I keep most of my recipes on my PC."  Her breasts jiggled as her back straightened.  She turned to the blond and smiled.  "Do you want to take a look?"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:39:58 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's lips moved back into a more neutral position now that the girl got her thinking.  She walked over to the fridge and opened a cabinet on top of it. Then, she pulled out a recipe book and placed it on the counter. 

"Unfortunately this is all I have right now," she said making her way to the computer.  She leaned over and pressed the power button to startup the computer.  "I keep most of my recipes on my PC."  Her breasts jiggled as her back straightened.  She turned to the blond and smiled.  "Do you want to take a look?"

Noel Vermillion

Noel's eyebrows twitched at those obscene jiggling meat-bags. She walked over to the girl's computer and looked over her shoulder, floating up so she had a good look. "Sure." She said. "Where do you find them, anyway? Like what websites do you search?"

She glanced down discreetly at the breasts that were taunting her while Medaka typed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William 

He pushed her leg a bit further up at that. "Not so great. You didn't hesitate to do as I said but I only said to kick me. Your kick was uninspired, predictable and it lacked flair."

I know you can do better than this Noire." He spoke directly to her mind.

Noire

"Urk." Noire said as he forced her leg up a bit higher. "Well of course I can do better, we're just starting off, idiot!" She said, sweeping at his leg with her free leg, jumping up and spinning her torso around to try to throw him off balance.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred and the beast

This wasn't promising if she had to bail out them on the first stage. Her spell shook the beast and the rider couldn't anything but hold onto it. So there was their chance. The blinded beast trashed around and the goblin clearly lost as he jumped off the rhinoceros and started running away before Sakura's ultimate finished off the monster. Now somebody just had to kill the goblin before he escaped to clear the Ultimate Finish. Well, she wasn't going to do that. They did what they required to beat the stage and she would let them compete for the bonus.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

"That doesn't matter! You rode me, so you should return the favor! It's not just politeness; it's common decency! You're a cheat." She huffed and turned around before, well, dropping to the ground and rolling about a bit in the grass.

A shrill whistle slipped out off her lips and the vegetation broke apart and clung to her form. It was oddly soft for grass and left very little to the imagination but it was 'clothed'. Under some definition. Then she sprinted towards coat guy and leaped up onto his shoulders, pressing her thighs up against his neck. "But I guess you'll do. Onwards!"

Erica

Erica followed the other two to the computer. Of course, it was simple of her to notice the looks that Noel was directing towards the other girl's chest. Although determining whether it was envy, desire, or some mixture of both was not quite within her current capabilities.

But what was within her current capabilities was considering if an alteration in bust size was possible to her. A cursory look at the design of the Spirit Vessel did show such a thing was possible. It was merely an alteration of the shell which would necessitate a slight use of aura. Should she do it?

She leaned in and whispered the query into the blonde's ear. "Noel, are you jealous of Medaka's bust? Or are you merely interested by it? I have noticed several glances that you have directed at her since we've arrived here."

Jasey

It was kinda like hugging a porcupine. A really bloody porcupine. The spikes had torn up her clothes a bit and now she had a bunch of varying sized holes in her but that was fine. Snapping them wasn't too hard. Besides, she had other things to focus on!

Jasey squeezed and broke the beast girl's spin. And ribs. Probably a lot of things actually. Then she shifted her grip so that she was holding onto the girl's shattered frame with one arm while maintaining the pressure and used the other to lift her mask. "Hey. That was pretty fun! I'm Jasey. Wanna go out with me?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

"Gaaayyy." Rikuyo mocked Jasey without even waiting yet for Costin's answer. She didn't understand what was going on with women these days. "But whatever floats your boat."

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Oren

"That doesn't matter! You rode me, so you should return the favor! It's not just politeness; it's common decency! You're a cheat." She huffed and turned around before, well, dropping to the ground and rolling about a bit in the grass.

A shrill whistle slipped out off her lips and the vegetation broke apart and clung to her form. It was oddly soft for grass and left very little to the imagination but it was 'clothed'. Under some definition. Then she sprinted towards coat guy and leaped up onto his shoulders, pressing her thighs up against his neck. "But I guess you'll do. Onwards!"
Trivek

The planeswalker sighed, grabbing onto the girl's shins to keep her steady. She wasn't too heavy, but it still strained Trivek a little as he walked forwards, deeper into the Nexus proper. "Usually I get the name of a woman before she's got her thighs around my head miss...?" he asked, wobbling a little as he got used to her on his shoulders.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She took his offered hand with uncertainty and stood up. There was a looming threat in her gaze now and it was directed at him, well as threatening as someone so much shorter than him could be. "That is nonsense I could never look down on you Lord Vanguard. Master Sakura values you highly so I won't allow you to view yourself as garbage."

A bright flash accompanied her speech as her clothes were replaced with a dress armor that accentuated her voluptuous frame. "Please stand back Master, I can't allow myself to be looked down upon by a hypocritical man who can't even cheerish the bonds he speaks off."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medeka's fingers danced across the keyboard in a blur, typing in her insanely long password.    Then, she turned her head to the side to face Noel.  It was at that point she realized what she was really looking at.

Oh

She couldn't help but wonder why she was so visably jealous.  The girl had a wonderful body and she clearly wasn't afraid to show it.  Maybe there was something she could do to help her feel more comfortable.  She would have to think about it.  A girl's body image is a delicate thing.

"For the most part, I take my recipes from the shokugeki show," she said calmly.  "However, I also reverse engineer recipes from my friend's favorite restaurants."

Just then, the blue haired girl leaned in and addressed the blonds staring.  This would be a good opportunity to see just how sensitive she was about this issue.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Oh! Crap, that was kinda bad. Ohhh! Oh oh! Oh no, oh no no! If she kept squeezing like that, she'd-

Blood and gore exploded from the monster's body as if its organs were spilled out of the equivalent of a bottle of ketchup, and her entire vision turned black. The flesh and fur of the monster melted and sank down the ground as if it turned into blood, spilling all over the place and revealing the same girl as before held by the throat. Her wounds were gaping, but even they soon vanished along with the blood and gore, which moved back inside her as if they were possessed.

"Uh...wuh?" She groaned, blinking as if the light suddenly irritated her. Wasn't she fighting some masked freak just a second ago? Why was she naked and held by some snotty girl all of a sudden?

She sniffed the air for a second, and then she realized.

Oh.

"Sorry, uh, I spaced out. Man, what a bummer, and just when I was starting to get into it. You said something?"