Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21263 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"..."

The pirate managed to scale the wall without much difficulty. Well, his birds had already scouted the area just now, so he had a good feel for what to expect. But it was quite different to see it with his own eyes. He sat at the edge of the rooftop for a while, observing the extraordinary view.

If he had any lips, he would've surely smiled. He doubted such a magnificent castle, protected with spells of that caliber, would be left to rot in vacancy. Though he wondered just how nice the throne might feel under his ass, more than anything, the fact there was no soul in sight was worrying.

His eyes roamed across the garden, and then he saw it. The door. Wide. Open.

And then he noticed the door was open all along, and he couldn't help but roll into laughter. No, he did hold it in, kinda, but only barely! Oh god, that was actually pretty funny. All this time, he could have just waltzed in!? Now, okay, okay, sheesh, he really had to stop laughing. His ribs might just pop!

"Phew. Well, that was a waste of time." He sighed. He'd been worrying so much, but in the end he wasn't any closer than before to his goal. He had honestly forgotten what he even came here to say.

But this was a valuable experience. At least, he had recognized his fear.

But oh well. He couldn't really do much here. Honestly, he felt he had already lost. Even if he did get in smoothly and pretend nothing happened, he did (oh god, it tickled his ribs just thinking about it) lose to a door. A frigging. Door.

Whelp. He couldn't even be mad. At this point, he was honestly more curious to see what was behind that door. That is to say, he didn't even need to talk or ask anything, he had already found what he had been looking for. Well, this whole thing at the very least was a good heel cooler.

So he jumped down and walked away.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:24:50 AM by francobull3 »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Oren

"Yep, yep!" She said to the mage person. "I can become anything in the world! So long as it's dead. One of my cousins even became a small god! She was pretty cool. I was actually thinking of getting another skin soon. I heard a forest dragon was around here...." Oren was talking as if she was a girl shopping for clothes more than anything else.
Trivek

Creepy. Extremely creepy, but fascinating. Golgari mages couldn't even do that. Trivek didn't make a comment on her last statement, and instead addressed Urho. "And you can become a rock. What's that like anyway? I'd expect its sort of boring, since a rock would just well, be there." He steered in the direction of the denser parts of the Nexus, back towards territory he was both more familiar and comfortable with.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

She dignified his inquiry with a confident chuckle, uncrossing her legs and switching their position around. "It's called a rent insurance, Methuselah! Showing some good will," the excrucian said holding her cheeks, her now purple eyes twinkling.

"Pay no attention to the punctured walls," she whispered in warning, before seizing back with a dry laugh. "Really, I've just not had the time with all that's been on my mind. Speaking of, where are you going to stay now, hm? Going back to where you were known to be after... deserting from the police?"

If her theatrical gasp was any indication, the faerie was anticipating a show again.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

The dark god chuckled at his friend's dramatic words. Soon, the shadow that was once a shell cracked and faded like mist, revealing a naked god's chiseled back. It seemed the darkness had melded with his flesh and became one with his vessel, so there was no longer a need for an armor to puppet him.

"You wound me with such accusations. I would never do such a thing!" He said in a falsely shocked tone, smiling. "I had simply joined them on a whim, is it truly so wrong to leave them on one? Truth be told, the job is far less exciting than the melodramas led me to believe, while being simply too noisy for my liking. But I do not regret this experience one bit."

With a deliberate wave of his hand, darkness enveloped his body like paper thin sheets, cladding his form with a suitable cloak of elaborately embroidered shadows before he turned to his friend.

"I suppose I could have a little fae host me for a while. Besides, the punctured walls do give this a certain aesthetic ambiance. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you would have stabbed them yourself."

The dark god put a hand on his mouth, feigning shock with an audible gasp.

"Oh my, could it be that the lack of company bored you?"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 11:55:56 PM by francobull3 »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
EMIYA SHIROU

Shirou was relieved when the strange man let go of his weapon and moved to help the bleeding mugger. The archer snapped his (rather outdated) phone shut and put it away as the blue haired elf person worked to stop the bleeding and reassure the overwhelmed woman. At least they would be okay.

Shirou pressed his lips together in grim acceptance when the swordsman leveled him with a cold stare and demanded he follow along.

“That won’t be necessary,” Shirou said, keeping his hands visible as to appear less threatening. “I will follow.”
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe pulled back from the hug and stared at Rin with a tilted head.  "I mean, im glad she likes me," he said, looking her over for a second.  It wasn't for lust but just comparison. "but she looks completely different.  Are you guys adopted siblings or did she just dye her hair?"

Marcus

Marcus scoffed at her comment about the uniform.  "If you're going to give me a uniform, it should be flashier than this," he said feeling the cloth.  It was actually a lot softer than he expected.  "Hmm... Well, it's definitely fits the comfortable thing I was going for."

Then, he wrapped the shirt around her waist and pulled her body to his.  "You wana come to the changing room with me?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"Huh." Rafalia tapped a gloved finger against her puckered lips, staring at him. Her voice rang with feigned shock. "I don't recall offering my room for you to stay! What wild assumptions you make! About everything."

So she said it, but she was happy at their meeting and pleased at his conclusions. Even if he was a bit of a smartass - she could empathize! Such a provocative thing he was, like he was challenging her to a duel of wits or pranks. She turned her face cheekily, snowy hair swinging gently behind her.

"I was doing fine, thank you! But, it is terrible boresome to not have someone close enough to taunt at arm's reach. It's just not the same." Rafalia's sight wandered somewhere beyond them and the modest room then. "You don't feel like that in the Nexus?"

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:36:01 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

She was about to reply to him when she was enveloped in another pillar of light. When it subsided, the goddess had reverted back to her previous form. The previously comforting hug turned more sensual, as the goddess was not so subtly feeling up his toned body now. "How'd you like it Gaddy? Pretty awesome tranformation right?" The nickname was back again as was the bubbly personality. Her looks changed into something a bit more puzzled. "I thought guys were supposed to get boners when you acted like this."

Gadreel

Were he the sort prone to envy, rather than admiration, for the excellence of others? It would have provoked him in unreasonable ways. But he had devoted himself to the task of defending and uplifting those who would undoubtedly be his superiors one day, and so such insecurity was beneath Gadreel. Of course her attention after reverting to the Neptune he had known soon led to other responses.

Belatedly, at that. "Normally, you would be correct. Alas, ah, the subject of discussion is one of the few that can... diminish me in that manner. As for your transformation..."

His fingers touched where abouts the wings had spread from Neptune's back in that other form. "It was almost as if you were a different person. And yet, you were still decidedly yourself. I approve."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicous Breeze

"Huh. So, I just point this at the window with the moving pictures and pull the trigger?" She knew what those were at least. Crossbows were pretty common where Breeze came from. "It sounds fun enough!" Then she thought of Sakura with her hair on fire.

"Wouldn't being set on fire do bad things to your hair?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

Methuselah smiled and shook his head. "I'm afraid not. In truth, I don't enjoy teasing just about anyone. Peevish faes like yourself, on the other hand..."

He took the moment of distraction to rub Rafalia's head.

"It's moments just like these that make immortality a little more bearable."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

When the entity arose Erica immediately hurried over to help Noel up. "I apologize for my question. It was not meant to discomfort you. I have... difficulties in these types of social situations. The subtleties elude me, and ascertaining true intent remains problematic without direct input."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Vanguard dropped her on the floor like a sack of dirt. However she managed to to plant her feet on the ground with amazing grace. Brushing herself off, the blonde eventually stood up.

"Seeing as you so graciously admitted that, would you be so kind to serve me tea every morning from now on Vanguard?" She asked him with a victorious grinn.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The other blue haired girl was strange indeed, never mind the short blonde who just nervously fiddeled with her fingers. "Do you have to speak like a machine?" Her attention then shifted back to her absolutely wonderful minion, not that she would ever be caught telling her that. Her words awakened the flame of passion she hadn't been able to release earlier.

She smiled wickedly as she realized she had everything she needed.

Shinobu hugged her even tighter as her desire for the girl peaked. "You had all the fun earlier Medaka , I want... no I need to take you right now. To be inside you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

The scientist grabbed the two bodies and made his way to the back door.  He tilted his head to the right as he left.  "These two are not important, merely material meant to contribute to a larger project," he said with a smirk.  His voice was dry yet passionate, as if he were trying to hold back his excitement.  "Now run along.  I have work to do."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

"In-inside!?" Noel exclaimed. What did that mean! But she was a girl! How did this work? Was she from a world where girls had... those...

Noel's fidgeting intensified, and she began to blush even more

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end