Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21875 times)

Thedoctor

Jeanne

This was utterly embarassing, a total failure. How could she live with this.

"No."

The blond Saint somehow stood even taller, one could almost see a white aura surround her briefly.

"If you don't let me go master, Then from now on I'll wear Shirou out to the point he can't cuddle with you anymore." Her voice was deadly serious, carrying the gravity of the threat like an impending doomsday.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:22:59 PM by Thedoctor »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate was almost taken aback. He didn't expect the kid to be so.... compliant. Well, he wasn't going to complain! Besides, it was a fair deal, and he let him choose fairly.

"Alright!" He said in a confident cheer. "Well, if we're going to do this, I think we should get to know each other a bit better. To get a feel of how we both work, you know. Got any ideas partner?"
Coppelius

"Well, if you dont have a place in mind, Mr. Clover's store surely has some free spot to sit down and talk"

Coppelius vaguely pointed back to whence he had come

"If you do'nt mind dust, that is."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

This was utterly embarassing, a total failure. How could she live with this.

"No."

The blond Saint somehow stood even taller, one could almost see a white aura surround her briefly.

"If you don't let me go master, Then from now on I'll wear Shirou out to the point he can't cuddle with you anymore." Her voice was deadly serious, carrying the gravity of the threat like an impending doomsday.

Sakura Matou

Sakura gasped at her servant's insane threat. "You wouldn't!" She exclaimed. "You wouldn't dare!" Sakura proclaimed. Still, she loosened her grip on Jeanne.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard raised an eyebrow and looked at them in a completely estranged manner, as if they were from a different world. He was... at a loss of words. He didn't know how to react or even if he should, so he simply waited it out until they were done with this foolishness.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:05:45 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Mordred did her best to keep up with SAKURA, relying on her experience rather than raw reflexes or a natural talent. Still, the question was how long she could manage such pace? Slowly but surely, SAKURA's lead increased, even Mordred did not miss any of her shots.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"I'm sorry, I don't mean that he is weak. He's one of stronger guys I've met, but I simply mean that we shouldn't underestimate anything that we may face. I don't take even goblins lightly." As a journeyman wizard she took any jobs, even those treated as not glamorous like goblin and ratling slaying. Surely, they were deemed less powerful than orcs and beastmen, but a beginner's mistake was to underestimate their weak looks and their feral cunning. "I'm preparing for the worst case scenario, that is all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

In response to her complaints her enacted the ultimate countermeasure, a tickling assault, unleashed furiously on her unguarded stomach. "I'm afraid I'll have to charge a fee for an advanced service like that. Treating a girl as a queen is a daunting task after all." He went along with the joke she made.

"So tell me what we will be having Queen Noire, or do you prefer Black Heart... or maybe Empty Heart, since you're so hungry."

Noire

"Hey hey hey stop that!" She exclaimed, grabbing William's hands and stopping him from tickling her. "I don't like being tickled." She told him calmly, clearly not particularly upset by it.

"We shall be having the best kind of pizza there is, supreme! With bacon." She proclaimed regally, using her best goddess voice.

Empty Heart huh... She thought to herself. I don't mind that nickname really. It was nice to get a not offensive nickname for once. She hated it when Nep would refer to her as "Lonely Heart."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"There is no worst case scenario with Wormy around, don't worry." Oka said in a complaining tone, still a bit annoyed. "He's just that good."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Of course it would start to crack. The physical blood could break from the pressure and damage, but it took more to break Rikuyo's soul. Her body was younger than Costin's, but her soul hailed from times when wooly elephants still were hunted down by hunter-gatherers who wielded stone tools. Both were unlikely to tire out soon, one embodying human stamina and the other being an unliving corpse, but Rikuyo in just that one instance could seize a opportunity. As she clashed her ephemeral blade against the crimson blade, she exerted to power through it and break so that she could strike her enemy down.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"You're completely new to the city, right? It'd be prudent to think of finding a place to live. I'd recommend renting some basic apartment. I live in one even if it doesn't fit my status as a noble. In this new circumstances I unfortunately have to be reasonable about my spending." Julius offered a word of advice. Even if he wasn't too prideful person, he still missed days when he could afford more than right now.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

She slid a finger over her lips while looking straight ahead in thought, then looked back at Julius with a chuckle. "Could I count on you to point me somewhere then? It would be very helpful."

She called out to the barman for the bill, pulling the wallet she'd obtained out of her vest.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Breeze never took her eyes off the targets - or the prize that came with killing them. She couldn't keep up with Sakura on numbers of hits, that was impossible, but the former gladiator had an uncanny eye for high-point targets that weren't immediately apparent. So she focused on taking those down before Sakura or Mordred could, and that kept her in the game for now!

She had so many reasons to win this one. She couldn't lose!

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"Oh but I would!" she happily exclaimed in response to her master's despair.

She took a step away from the dastardly person whim had struck her from behind and turned her attention to Vanguard. "I believe you said you had something yo tell us?"

Thedoctor

William

She didn't really sound convincing when she claimed that she hated being tikled but he allowed her to halt his hands anyway. But he did not release his hod on her, she would remain here for as long as he wished.

"Supreme pizza for the supreme diety you say and with extra bacon too, are you trying to fill out even more? Is that you're plan? Using your body to seduce me so I'll train you. How naughty, I've underestimated you haha." He chuckled a bit jovially. Yes his plan was going along smoothly. He'd have to ease her into his inner circle slowly.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Nah. A closed space like that d'be no good. Besides, wouldn't want to total your shop by accident now would I?"

The pirate sighed, then gave Coppelius a pat on the shoulder. "Here, come. I think I got something in mind."

The sun was already starting to set. Well, they had some time left until the time was ripe. The two were surrounded by trees, a small forest located at the outskirts of town. These automobile buses were a real life saver, let me tell ya. Either way, the place looked ideal. It wasn't much, but they should have about... 20 minutes?

"Usually, people don't come around these woods often. Peace, quiet, perfect place to test out a technique or too." He said casually, taking a calm stride around the puppet. "Well, here we are. Show me what you can do."