Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21278 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Cute?  I don't get called that often.  I mean, other than my aunt... he thought, breaking into a giddy smile.  He waited until Rin's body relaxed.  Then, once she introduced him to the "servant," he walked out from behind his date aand gave an awkward little wave.  "H-hi," he said meekly.

Alright, you need to be more assertive dumbass!  All you have done is cower whenever Rin's friends show up.

Servant means superwomen!  She can probably break your arm with her finger!

But look, she's being nice!  She won't harm you.

Yeah, unless Sakura says so.

Joe took a step forward, extending his hand.  "Hi, my name is Joe," he said, before breaking into a blush.  "Wait no...  Umm what I meant to say was nice to meet you.
Wait no... thats not right either."

Quick give her a compliment!

"Umm.. you have very nice breasts," he said.  Your dead.  Frozen in place from embarrassment and fear, he couldn't bare to look back at Rin.  Instead, he began rapidly perspiring as he awaited his demise.

Marcus

Marcus took a step back, pulling his hand away from Forest's waist.  The hand that drifted away from her lower back was now scratching the back of his head.  "Why would I do that?  I need a place to stay you know," he retorted, almost defensively.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:21:21 AM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She happily accepted his greeting and shook his hand, her eyes however widened slightly at the completely unexpected compliment she received. Rin likely wasn't going to take that very well.

He's completely shaking the poor guy.

The blond servant gave him a harmless smile and giggled softly. "Hehe... thanks for the compliment, they're pretty big right?... You shouldn't neglect your girlfriend though, hers have a nice shape."

She didn't really know how to react to it but Joe looked like he was going to faint any second, and that made her decide to go along with it.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Huang

No, it tasted absolutely abhorrent. Just how much spices you could put into a spoon of food? She felt that functions of her body were shutting down from the imbalance in ingredients. For the first time since the monk's first years in a temple, she passed out.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Huang

No, it tasted absolutely abhorrent. Just how much spices you could put into a spoon of food? She felt that functions of her body were shutting down from the imbalance in ingredients. For the first time since the monk's first years in a temple, she passed out.

Engetsu

Eh? That couldn't be right. No one ever reacted so strongly to his cooking, maybe demons and humans really did have different taste buds. Huh. The more you know...

"Come on buddy, let's get you a bit of rest." He said, a bit disappointed in himself for not realizing it sooner. Well really, if she was going to pass out from just a spoon she should have told him sooner!

He picked up the girl carefully and brought her upstairs, making sure she was clean before giving her a clean bed. He wasn't too worried about her, it was just a spoonful. Well, if it was going to be like that, he might as well finish it. Wasting food was something he simply didn't believe in.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Irene recovered into a trained stance, following the unexpected trail of the transformed woman with flashing red eyes. No longer honed in momentary primal fury, they simmered with impatience as she mentally cursed the circumstances. She had fought a number of vampires, but never seen anything just up and turn into smoke.

If she could use the Ripple it was one thing, but how were they now supposed to harm something with no substance? It was too risky to simply stall for an opening where the paranormal woman was solid again when she could lower the temperature to a freezing point in an instant, but there had to be something they could do.

With inhuman swiftness, she snatched the fire extinguisher of the store from the far wall and ran like a cheetah to keep up with Julius and the anarchist ravenous cloud. Irene hoped this one was fit even for low temperatures.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Stop complaining Mord, that's the least you can do after making me trip." Sakura said. "Jumping is so much faster, and I haaaate walking. Once you get used to it you'll be fine."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Saber

"Stop right there criminals! No warehouses will be broken into on my watch. It would have been wonderful to see you reform but it's too late for you now. I have overheard your truly nefarious plans. All your lives are now forfeit."

A voice could be heard interrupting Olga, It belongd to a mystrious blonde woman had suddenly appeared from the shadows to impede the path of the 3 mages. One moment the path ahead of them was free and in the next an impassible mountain in the form of a determined girl stood infront of them.

She drew her sword and got into a stance, ready to dole out the punishment. "Face me if you have any pride or are you a bunch of spineless cowards?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olgamally Animusphere

"What are you doing Saber?" Olgamally asked her servant, walking over to her and taking her hand, pulling her closer to the group. "This is my Servant, Saber." She told the other two, introducing them. "And this here is Roderick and Grigori. All four of us arrived here at roughly the same time."

She was pretty sure Saber didn't have an issue with their plan, after all, she'd shed no tears over Drake.

"So did you find anything out about this place? I don't think we properly ray-shifted here, it's probably something completely different." She told Brutae telepathically.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

The goddess simply sighed at this display. She shook her head at the group of them as if she suddenly felt extremely exhausted. Maybe it was just the constant influx of crazy things happening today, but she felt like she'd built up a resistance to insanity. Or maybe she was just too hungry to care.

So she turned around and began opening the cabinets, rifling through then for suitable snacks, pulling out various boxes as she saw fit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"No, never." Sakura answered. The only times she ever felt deja vu was when Rin decided to get moody and act all pissy about her.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Oh! So uh, what kind of games do you play?" She asked with childlike curiosity. She didn't exactly get to play often, so this was kinda new for her.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider frowned for a moment at the girl's teasing, wishing she would just be direct about her interests. Nevertheless, Rider knew she would have to be a bit more forward to get what she wanted, so she put on a sultry smirk.

"Well, I have decided. You are a very attractive girl, and I would like to spend some more.. private time with you", she said, smiling in a sultry way.

"However, my interests are rather.. unusual. Perhaps we should discuss this somewhat a little more private", she added.

Thedoctor

Molly

"Hah.... What.... was that?"

The hunter found herself panting after that weirdly fulfilling experience. She needed to regain her bearing. No. She needed to get back control, and fast, this just wouldn't do.

Molly took a deep breath, her heart rate went down as she came down from whatever that was. "Oh You're getting off on it, aren't you?" She asked him, her voice was much more steady now.

Thedoctor

Purple Heart

Oh my, it seems like it was a bit too much of an emotional response for poor Gadreel who appeared to have been struck to tears. She gave him a smile and a pat on the head as response to the sincere thank you.

After a brief moment she lowered the alitutde and landed on the roof of one of the skyscrapers closest to where Gadreel lived. She put him down and turned to look at the city.

"So how is this patrol route of yours shaped? Is there anything special to it, what kind of things could we encounter?" She fired of the questions with almost machine like effieciency. The difference between this form and her other, was quite staggering.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I see. It was a foolish question, forgive my callousness." He excused himself cordially, much like a valorous knight of old ought do. "Though I suppose I cannot say the same of myself. Memory really is a troublesome thing, no matter how you look at it we are all chained to our pasts and futures. If there's any time to act, the present is the one thing any man can change. At least, that is what I used to believe."