Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21255 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olgamally

"Oh, I see." Olga said to him as her face fell. She effortlessly mimicked his little parlor trick, making her own little dragon before turning around to face Grigori and Saber.

"So, shall we go and secure ourselves a home-base?" She asked the two.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Huang

The woman meanwhile slipped her own cup slowly, not rushing anything. Honestly that little sake was like a drop in the ocean, but she wasn't someone who drank to the excess anyway. At least the alcohol was good, unlike the cooking.

Thedoctor

Saber

Her master was as bad as ever at coaxing information out of people ,already deeming it a lost cause before even trying. Well this attitude was typical of nobles who had everything served to them on a silver platter. It would be rather rude to ignore the question of the one she was holding though. "My name is a secret~ But just for you I'll say it. I'm Brutae, nice to meet you."

Then the blonde Servant gave Grigori a final pat on the head before releasing her. "You give up far too easily master, he still has information you desire." She told Olga telepathically and then set her sights on him, the sorcerer. He was probably having some strange ideas now.

"I wouldn't mind having that taught, acquiring a few gems wouldn't too hard for me." She moved closer and closer, until she was so close she could have choked him to death. That's when she hugged him just as deeply as she had with Grigori.

She leaned in and whispered so that only he could hear. "Red hair is cute too~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe didn't need to turn around to follow Rin's gaze or to decipher its meaning.  He knew what was bothering her.  Even so, something snapped within Joe when he saw that uncomfortable look in her eye.  It could have been that his concern for Rin's paranoid behavior had climaxed.  It could have been that he felt both genuinely encouraged by the busty servant.  Of course, it may have simply been that his nervousness had evolved, taking on a sort of desperate determination.

Either way, he stared back at Rin with a firm frown. Resting his hand on her shoulder he said, "Fine, but how about you take a walk with me first ok?  We can finish the dishes later."

Marcus

Marcus pushed her off of him and against the wall, giving her something to support her as her body jerked.  Using his now damp hand, he pulled down her panties, squatting down a little bit as he pulled them down.  As he came back up he slid his wet hand up her lovely legs, stopping only once he reached her slit, pushing two fingers into the hole at the end.  The moment he pushed them in, his eye's returned to hers.  Those beautiful indigo eyes of hers were turning red and it seemed pleasuring her lengthened her fangs.  So, he began sliding them in and out, moving at different rhythms to test her preference.

"Well, if you end up keeping too much from me, I might end up doing both," he said, cradling her chin using his hand.  He stroked her cheeks with his fingers for a moment before tightening his grip, grasping her head by her chin.  Then, he carefully but forcefully twisted her head back to face him.  "Don't turn away from me when you're like that.  I love that savage look in your eyes."

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:43:13 PM by yinsukin »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The monster hunter considered Gojira's apparent eagerness to get in the burger joint, but opted not to say anything about it. Shrugging, Adjutor followed closely behind, shadowing the lizardwoman without thinking much of it, toying with her thoughtmetal in one hand absentmindedly.
Gojira:

"Welcome to Wild Bill's! Table for two?" The server said once the pair of them entered the restaurant. Gojira didn't recognize him - he must be new, which means he wouldn't recognize her either.

The interior of the eating establishment was largely the same. The tables were spaced out across the floor, the bar was to the right, and all sorts of televisions were silently playing sporting events. There was even the same twangy music playing over the speakers. "Why, yes." the lizardwoman affirmed the man.

"Alrighty, if you would follow me." The server said while grabbing two menus from under the counter. As he led them to a nearby table, a plan was starting to formulate in Gojira's mind...

Though the server didn't recognize Gojira, someone else did. The female bartender excused herself from the current company and nonchalantly slipped through a doorway. She promptly went to the back office, where Bill Clauford, the owner of the sports bar, was doing accounting. "Uh, Bill," she began, "She's back..."

Bill immediatley understood who she was. He was fortunate that an Enforcer was having a drink at the time when that tailed-woman arived last time. She was strong, no doubt, but the Enforcer was able to throw her out with only four tables getting smashed. Though it all worked out, Bill decided that, should another person like that woman come to his livelihood again, he couldn't count on an Enforcer or even the police being nearby.

So, he hired someone that could deal with the stronger inhabitants of the city. He found himself a bouncer! And it was now time to see if she was capable of the position.

"Thank you for telling me," he said, "Don't bring attention to her yet, just act normal." After dismissing the bartender. he pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Angie, I'm going to need you to come in a bit early today... Yeah, I know your shift doesn't begin for a few hours, but I have this one customer..."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The changeling frowned as Rider made her confessions, crossing her arms over her chest. No, this simply would not do at all.

"No," the redhead said firmly, her brow furrowed, "No no no, what was that? Are you a schoolgirl on a first date? Your desires are your own, and I'm certainly not going to judge you."

"However," she continued, leaning forward, "I will happily judge you for being so hesitant about something that is yours. Are you ashamed of liking that sort of thing? Embarrassed perhaps? You shouldn't be, but it is clear that we will need to work on your delivery first and foremost. Now then, can you try saying that again, only without sounding so bashful this time around."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She puffed up her cheeks at being ignored. Bah, he could have at least hit her! That would have been kinda fun if she didn't instantly explode into a bloody smear. Still Lucy stood up and brushed her hair back. "Is there anything you need of me then, master?"

Meanwhile the Messengers were considering for Lucy. They could try to make things worse but that just kind of seemed like something that would happen of its own accord. They pondered a bit before conjuring up a few thoughts of William and a slight positive undertone to them.

Paladin

The freezing chill was almost refreshing to Paladin at this point. As the steam exploded outwards he traced the outside of the hot cloud, moving on the golem-like being the moment he saw an opening.The joints would be most vulnerable, so with his shield up he moved in to flank the pokemon and strike where its arm met its main body.

Oren

She let go of Breeze a bit so she could hang onto Mordred's arm a bit. "Sure, Mord! We're girlfriends after all! You can tell me anything." This was true. To a certain point at least. Oren wouldn't tattle unless she felt like it was important to.

Grigori

The mage brushed herself off once the other girl let go. It was rather disappointing that the man couldn't manage it himself but the possibilities that such a thing opened up were fascinating. "I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss our friend, Lady Animusphere. After all, being able to learn of a different base of magic in and of itself could be interesting. Especially if it has fields not quite open to us yet."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Uhh, okay, shall we go, then?" Mordred felt somewhat awkward being called a girlfriend by Oren. The concept of polygamy was something exotic and it's not like she dated Oren either. Anyway... "Let's go somewhere more... private."

She pointed at a restroom. That was the most private place she could find here. Well, she would make sure one way or another than nobody else would see them.

Thedoctor

Molly

"You don't have any big home that you need fixed mmhm? She asked still skipping along the path but makig sure to match the pace of his stride. "How thick is the dust layer, is it millenial?" She inocently asked. Yeah right innocently, as if there was anything innocent about her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The monster hunter winced a little at the twangy music coming from somewhere she couldn't see that grated on the ears, but all the same followed Gojira in. Curiously glancing at the numerous screens showing what seemed to be various sporting events, Adjutor didn't pay much attention to any other patrons as they were led to a nearby table. However, she did notice the waitress who left for a door at the sight of the lizardwoman, an old habit kicking in as she watched the woman leave. There weren't any immediate alarms, however, so the monster hunter decided not to worry too much about it.

Sitting down across from Gojira, Adjutor picked up her menu and opened it up before her eyes widened at the sheer number of choices available. What was wrong with a simple burger, for people come up with so many variants? That garish place with the golden arches was fairly simple about it, so why all the fuss here?

Allowing a quiet sigh, Adjutor took one last look over the menu before folding the menu up and giving up.

"Say, Gojira, got any recommendations?" the monster hunter said at last.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:03:39 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

William

The Dark mage's mood grew even darker as he heard Rafalia go on about him being an evil overlord. It was incredibly disgusting, whatever had given her that idea needed to be dealt with. Ah, it was probably her, yes that made sense.

"I suggest you desist with your usage of those terms, lest you wish to find yourself making acquaintance with the ground." There was a coldness to his voice. "I am going to change.... change things, so that atrocities like that won't happen ever again. But alas, it appears my maid has been spreading all kinds of unfortunate rumors about me."

He barely spared Lucy a glance when she asked for further instructions. "Leave my presence at once, you have done enough for one day."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The Servant moved as silently as she could, wanting to disturb them as little as possible in their moment. Nevertheless there was one thing she could, that only she could do. And that was to play her part. "You two go do that, I'll handle the dishes, after all I'm the Servant here hah..." She weakly laughed at her own bad joke while making her way over and flawlessly taking over from Rin with some forcefullnes. "Now go have fun while I slay these mighty beasts."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel's eyes widened as the girl took the kick.  As her claws came down, the blond reflexively turned her lower body into smoke, reducing her legs to nothing more than a smoke tail.  At the same time, she reached out her hands and touched the girl's arm, encapsulating the girl in ice once more. However, this time, she let her hands rest on the ice, forcing it to cool the girl's body at a much faster rate than before.  She might be able to slow the freezing with that technique of hers, but eventually, her body should succumb to her touch.

It was because of this startling brashness that Hazel neglected to consider the cute blond man.  Hazel's back hyper extended, writhing in pain from the knives that brutally sunk into her back.  "Don't worry, it will be your turn next."

Irene

So even that wasn't enough, Irene cursed inwardly, finding herself trapped in an increasingly oppressive block of ice, her ferocious glare left locked on the dangerous woman once more. Right now her haste had landed her in quite the pickle, and her mind raced for how to make up for it. Hindsight said she should have used the fire extinguisher before attacking, but it too was being sealed in solid cold. The first time she was able to break free, but with the woman's hands on her again the temperature kept dropping. The rotten anarchist wasn't taking any chances this time, it seemed.

The vampire was barely able to regulate her temperature by forcing her blood to keep flowing and what heat she had left to remain deep within her flesh by using her inhuman constitution, leaving her skin burned and increasingly brittle. She hadn't landed herself in such a desperate situation in a while, and slumbering feelings welled up within her at the realization. But no matter what, she couldn't stop thinking. Even if her bones began to groan and crack under the incredible cold, she had to remain awake to capitalize on the slightest chance.

After all, her gamble had not been in vain. Julius, despite his injuries, had managed to inflict wounds on their enemy, and she had felt them. Irene could see it on her face. Her indomitable was false, but knowing that they yet required a moment to exploit it.

Irene's position was precarious, but she could manage something when the time was right. So it fell to her injured friend.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Oh, so he wasn't pleased by that? Of course, things were complicated for mortals weren't they? But that was what could make them worthwhile. The warmain hummed knowingly, and then nodded curtly in affirmation.

"I will bear your advice in mind. Forgive me, as I am not privy to your thoughts or plan here. I was hoping to learn, in fact."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"...Are you mocking me?" He pouted, folding his arms like a hurt puppy. Then, he quickly brought a finger to Sakura's face, almost accusatorily.

"What I'm saying is, if there's something you want to do or say, you'd better do it now. It's no good dwelling or waiting, you'll just end up with more regrets later. Trust me, I'd know. Staying behind the same sheltered walls forever can't be good for your skin. Though i suppose a spell or two might help in that regard."

Sakura Matou

"Hahahaha!" Sakura laughed at Vanguard's reaction. "I know that, of course. What do you think I've been doing?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end