Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21309 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Aww, there went Mordred and Oren. And Oren had just gotten back, too. That made Breeze pout all curious about what they were going off and doing without her. What if Oren was being naughty and trying to do things with Mordred behind her back, without inviting her?!

Her face was all red and stuff by the time she shook herself out of it and turned her attention back to Sakura. She rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. "Aahh, right, so! Let's get a head start so we can find nice clothes and show off when they get back!"

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura patted Breeze on the head. "Stop thinking of lewd things and get your mind on clothes!" She exclaimed, grabbing Breeze by the hand and dragging her into the store.

"Hmmmmmm, what should we look at first..." Sakura wondered aloud.

"Let's go look at swimsuits! That's why we originally came here, right?" She said excitedly. Wearing a nice girly swimsuit should be super nice.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius

"Heh, not right now; but better to know than not, eh?"

Glancing at the sparks that used to be a depository of wisdom, he chuckled.

"So much for the pen and the sword. But dontcha worry, I got a little surprise figured out for this too~"

Well, he was already up in gaining back the money for that and then some soon after- how useful it was to hide cards inside his wrists instead of just in the cloth!

As the costumes arrived, Coppelius went through them a little, picking out what seemed appropiate- a large pumpkin head with an axe sticking out of it and a tattered cape felt appropiate.

"Hey now, thats how you do it! This is gonna be fun, Cap'n."

Coppelius took a good look at the twirling skeleton.

"You look fabulous Cap'n, now you're ready for the King's ball!"

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:24:29 PM by Break »

Thedoctor

Molly

The feeling hadn't faded away at all, it lingered like a shadow in the corner. She had thought talking about the layout would have served as enough of a distraction but it didn't. The feeling instead grew and grew, until she could no longer endure it.

She was so wet.

She had to have him, there was no other way. In a heartbeat her mood shifted, and she leapt at him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Gazing directly into his eyes, she spoke with a clearly aroused voice. "Look what you've done to me. You have a choice here. Either you fuck me or I'll have to satisfy myself with you in other ways . So what's it going to be?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I see. It was a foolish question, forgive my callousness." He excused himself cordially, much like a valorous knight of old ought do. "Though I suppose I cannot say the same of myself. Memory really is a troublesome thing, no matter how you look at it we are all chained to our pasts and futures. If there's any time to act, the present is the one thing any man can change. At least, that is what I used to believe."

Sakura

"You're not chained to anything in your past. You can move past it and transcend it with just a bit of effort!" Sakura said and suddenly stood up, a bit shaken by his words. "You don't have to live a life shackled to the past!" She said again, reiterating her words.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Huang

"Excuse me." Huang stood up and then grabbed Engetsu by arm and tried to drag him into the kitchen. She had to decisive about it and avert the disaster.

Thedoctor

Neptune

She actually blinked at that. "You...You wanted direct permission? Don't hold yourself back for little me's sake Gaddy, I'll tell you if you ever cross a line." That felt weird to say. Better go back to shares to clear her head.

"Yeah they go up by helping lots and lots of people and then we get stronger. Not that I wouldn't help them anyway, It would be nice if everyone could wear a smile on their face. Hehehe... sounds like a silly dream doesn't it?" Yet another example of her lung capacity presented itself to him. She must be used to holding long monologues.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Grabbing Rin by the hand, Joe guided her out of the "guest house."  As he passed through the open doors, he smiled back at the blond.  Thank you.

Joe froze as he stepped outside, realizing that he hadn't been out this late in a while.  He had always took morning shifts, going out of his way to avoid getting out of work at night.  Even when he had no choice, he would be sure to carpool with a coworker.

Taking a deep breath, he took a shaky step forward.  "It sure is nice out here.  It's been a while since ive gotten to see the twilight." As he spoke, he glanced into the distance.  The rays of the sun released the tension in his body.  He turned his head and gave Rin a warm but guilty smile.  "So are you going to tell me now?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard chuckled. It was almost regrettable, if only he hadn't become such half hearted trash, the two might have really been friends. No, it wasn't him. No matter how you looked at it, the truly mad one was this world that kept repeating the same mindless tragedies.

If there would be a new world, one without war, one without bloodshed, one without gods, would there be room for someone as twisted as him?

He knew the answer already, didn't he?

"You may be right." He said, smiling for the first time. "Tell me, is there something you would undo? If there was a word, a mistake, a regret... anything, even a line in your story that you could change, would you do it?"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:58:28 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ito

What-!? The ninja reflexively shielded his face from the rubble and dust before quickly darting to the left behind the girl and sending a merciless kick to her back,  willing to use the momentum and impact to evade whatever she'd throw next at him.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

The maid rubbed her cheeks a bit. "It really wasn't my best, but I've always been a fan of theatrics. And I didn't actually intend for you to get mad. Believe me, that was only supposed to get you flustered and have master on the backfoot."

She sulked. "He just kicked me out though."

Just a small pang of sympathy was pushed into the other girl. Lucy being good at looking like a kicked puppy helped. She also sounded pretty genuine to the goddess as well.

Jasey

So they went out for a bit. They murdered a few stragglers who were still messing around as it got dark, but she had an idea of where to go this time. The police wouldn't bother them if they were in gang territory!

That's why Jasey just smashed straight through the wall of an Asian district gambling den like Koolaid Man. And instead of getting out of the way of the hail of automatic gunfire she just reached back, grabbed an arm, and threw her girlfriend with enough force to tear off the hand and send Costin hurtling into the biggest collection of guns and pachinko machines.

Grigori

The blonde woman couldn't help but let out a sound of amusement. Olga seemed so hungry to prove herself despite her power and skill. It was adorable, really. Most of the mages of similar potency that Grigori had met always had their own peculiarities.

She took off her hat and let it hang in the air as she herself reclined on, well, nothing really. Grigori was just levitating as she examined them. Just being a teen with something to prove was far better than usual. "Well, I don't see too much harm with it. Although, I do hope you aren't doing this just to bully our friend, Lady Animusphere."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:27:47 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou and Sakura

Shirou and Sakura watched with confusion and surprise as the girl suddenly started to turn red, before a rock next to her levitated into the air and flew at an unbelievable speed. Their confusion was replaced by horror when the rock slammed into a car's engine, causing it to catch fire.

Shirou stared at the burning car, utterly shocked and extremely worried by what he'd seen. Sakura, meanwhile, noticed that Moko had made no effort to chase the rock, instead simply watching it fly away before turning to them and shaking his head as if to say "I'm not getting that", complete with one of the cute noises that Sakura assumed was Pokemon speech.

Shirou, meanwhile, was shaken out of his shock by the unexpected noise, turning to also see the Pokemon communicating his refusal to chase after the thrown rock. Still, despite the interruption, he was extremely worried, a look of concern in his eyes. Sakura, realising his worry, attempted to reassure him.

"I'm sure it's fine, Senpai", she said. "It's a car park, people don't usually stay in their cars."

Shirou nodded, before reinforcing his eyes slightly to see if he could make out any people in the vicinity. To his relief, there was no-one inside the car or otherwise in danger.

"Yes, it seems like it's fine", he said, sighing with relief.

Sakura, meanwhile, turned to the girl, wondering how to approach the situation. What she'd done had been very dangerous, but it certainly seemed like an accident. Further, the girl was obviously extremely powerful, so Sakura did not wish to upset her unnecessarily.

"Erm, perhaps you should be a little more careful", she said, smiling nervously.

"Yes", Shirou added, "it was lucky that the car was empty."

"Besides, Moko can't run that fast", Sakura added. "Perhaps try a stick next time, and throw it a little softer."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

"Oh." She said simply.

Gone was the biting accusatory tone, or at least it was much less pronounced. She didn't feel quite so angry anymore, for some reason. She couldn't help but feel just a bit bad about this turn of events, and this girl did seem to be telling the truth. Probably. She seemed to be acting genuinely.

"Well, that's too bad. You totally deserved it for the awful things you said, but maybe that is a bit too harsh." She said, awkwardly trying to comfort the taller woman.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

There was enough water in the air and magical energy in leylines that if the enemy was vulnerable to ice and cold then defeating it would be trivial. That was however not the case. But still Anastasia formed pillars and spikes to pin down the Pokemon further in order to render the target more immobile.

Thedoctor

Saber

A tiny smile graced suddenly graced her faced. Her red eyes sought her master's gaze as the perfect way of teaching her some humility appeared in her mind. Her right moved from the man's waist to his head and that beautiful red hair which she begun stroking slowly. This would be just perfect.

"Don't feel so disheartened Roderick. I'll lend you my aid in this duel. It's only fair since Lady Animusphere is such an overwhelming opponent. Wouldn't you agree Lady Grigori?"

Just perfect.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"Order is an ambitious goal for this pitiful city." She leaned in as he did, continuing with a smirk, "And that's a cute compliment coming from a character of your grandeur."

Nightly eyes blinking, she pirouetted daintly to his left and thinly looked back to his face. Looking at him and past him, to the briefly seen bonfire of his resolution. "Let me ask you then, what of those who refuse your order?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts