Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22067 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Oh yeah, absolutely. You underestimate how much he values you, even after such a short time." She gave a firm nod and an assuring grin. "I'd bet on you!"

Then she ordered the pudding. A variety of relatively small cups filled with different flavors of the stuff was put out. Lucy started eating immediately.

Noire

Noire nodded as she picked up her pudding and began to eat it. It was yummy. If she somehow met Neptune here, she'd definitely have to take her to this place. And she knew he was super interested in her. Her goddess form had done some incredibly flagrant things that were making her blush just thinking about them.

"It's good." She told Lucy as she felt tears begin streaming down her eyes, but she didn't know why.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel's eyes were still focused on the cute blond when the girl's limb burst forth from the ice.  The limb passed through her upper torso, causing her upper body to dissipate into smoke upon contact.  In the time it took for the girl to run out of the side of the ice, the smoke had already reformed into her upper body.  However, that did not mean the blond gangster had enough time to get her bearings.

Hazel's eyes widened as the girl bolted towards her.  A dense cloud shot forth from the fire extinguisher.  Reflexively, the blond held out her arm, allowing the cloud to envelop her hand as she activated her power.  It took a few seconds longer than normal but by the time the cloud reached her shoulder, it began to rapidly freeze, replacing the stream of clouds with a trail of ice.  Naturally, her arm was completely encased in ice as well.

"That was pretty clever," she said, jumping backward as she prepared for a follow up strike.  Her eye's darted towards the cute blond man for a second before returning to her and the arm encased in ice began to melt.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:09:43 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider's excitement grew as the girl leaned in, praising her for her second effort. For a moment, a look of concern came to her face, only to be replaced by happiness when the attractive red-head pointed out that she had no issue with Rider's approach.

Yes! Rider thought, beaming. She's interested!

However, almost immediately afterwards, her smile began to turn into a sad frown as the girl slowly crushed her hopes, explaining her reasoning before denying Rider the pleasure she'd been seeking. Now thoroughly depressed, Rider responded in a completely flat, joyless manner.

"I see", she said, simply, the way the girl had given her hope before cruelly denying her causing her to fail to notice the future possibilities.

"Well, I suppose I should go, then...", she added, having now completely lost interest.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

The rider crossed her arms in unflappable reproach, closing her eyes for a moment. "Such finely honed slander against my skills!" She said, shaking her head before she broke into an easy smile. When she opened her eyes again, violet orbs looked at William and not windows beyond the universe.

"But your want is acceptable. Point me to an area of this castle then, and I shall demonstrate!"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

She blinked. Almost as if the question was confusing to her. "What made you think that?" Then her cheek was rubbing up against the blonde's.

"Mord is pretty cute too! Especially now that she has a tail and adorable scales!"

Paladin

Getting yanked out of the wall was rather disorienting, but Paladin acclimated quickly. Shield at the ready and his sword held firmly. "Oka, you are a skilled leader! Give me commands, and I will execute them to the best of my ability."

Lucy

The tall girl gave a small smile at the tear's streaming down Noire's cheeks. She didn't mention them. Instead she tasted some of the pudding and give the dark haired girl a firm nod. "After all, you're a goddess, aren't you? And not just a goddess but the best of the bunch."

"I wouldn't be too surprised at someone having some faith in you, Noire."

Jasey

Yeeesh. Couldn't be consistent, could she? But Jasey had just gotten into her nice happy place and really wasn't in the mood to be poked and prodded at for something dumb like pain.

"You can stab me too. I don't really care."

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:03:26 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The vampire raised an eyebrow like that girl said something really dumb. Or maybe she was just surprised. Then she sighed and tossed her the machete with terrifying speed, enough to carve even her face.

Suddenly, there was a scream, but it only lasted an instant for it was immediately cut short. In actuality, the machete was tossed at a runaway who was behind the killer, ripping into his throat and killing him. The vampire walked up to Jasey and poked her in the nose, sorta annoyed but not as mad anymore.

"No. I won't stab you." She said flatly. Honestly she really couldn't understand what that girl was thinking, it was kind of creepy. As if she'd cut someone who just asked to be cut like that.

"It has nothing to do with pain. I don't mind going your way with things, but you cant just cock-block me when I'm having a moment. That girl was my prey, I don't mind sharing, but come on, don't be a dick." She sighed and hugged the girl before talking in her ear in a very serious matter of fact tone despite her smile.

"Let's just split them 50/50, you get the torsos and I get the lower parts. No reason to fight over this bullshit. Besides, I still like you."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:52:47 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Then I guess you want to do that with me then, huh? You're not pushy about it, so I can appreciate it. The truth is that I've no experience whatsoever in such matters. Maybe it would be better if you taught me, I don't want to disappoint her." Mordred admitted. Oren was fairly friendly to her in spite of their differences, so even if deep in her heart she was still somewhat hesitant about such matters, she wouldn't mind doing that either.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"I see." She nodded, indeed a quick learner. "Uh, where's the sticks though?I don't see any..." She looked aroundwith her two hands above her eyes, but she still couldn't spot any.

Engetsu

The demon looked kinda hurt, like a puppy who had just been kicked. He couldn't believe it, truly, these were soul crushing words of doom that shook his heart. "Very well. The kitchen is yours..."

The demon sword hunched down sadly and walked back to where he sat,not even noticing that the Oni was taking his drinks and should by all means have been caught red handed. Instead, he sat and looked down in utter defeat.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Jasey

What the fuck? Jasey considered herself a pretty good person with a few exceptions but she wasn't going to share her kills. That wasn't asking someone to share their favorite food, that was asking to breathe half the air that you were well, breathing.

It was weird. Really weird. And even worse, she was pretending like that other girl was her 'prey' or something. Jasey found her first, pursued her first, and she was the one that had brought them there.

"Nah. I don't share people. That? That was an experience. You can't share that with anybody." And Jasey just started walking. She was satisfied now. More importantly, she really needed some distance from Costin. She might be a bit too off even for her.

Oren

"Sure, I can teach you a little. I just never thought you would want to try. You always seemed so... strict, Mord." The Fae shifted a bit, pressing her lips against the blonde's neck. Giving her just a few soft, gently kisses.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Huang

The monk again walked up to Engetsu and tried to drag him back there. He wasn't told to go away. He was meant to observe and get better.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

The nobleman seized the opportunity as Irene did... something to distract their enemy long enough. The tommy gun was still on the ground as the witch didn't pick it up in the commotion. He used his whip again to cleverly snatch the gun and then shoot at Hazel as a form of payback.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Somebody needs to act as brakes for the group. Even if I'm really not that coolheaded." The changeling admitted. She took initiative and started making out with Oren. She knew that much already.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

"Eh? That's pretty warped way of seeing things, yknow?" She said with a casual cheer, just tagging behind the killer with lithe dance-like steps. "People laugh together, sleep together, share their pains and joys together. Experiences and bonds like that are what make people human. Why wouldn't you want to share something like the color of the guts you rip and tear with someone dear to you?"

The vampire grinned smugly and shrugged when she caught up with Jasey's pace, not minding the fact she minded one bit.

"I mean, no matter how you look at it, you're one sick fuckup just like me! At least I'm honest with myself. But it's fine, I'll help you realize it, even the greatest of tragedies can turn into comedies if you learn to laugh hard enough at it! See!?" She stretched her lips side by side into an even wider smile and showed off her pale fangs.

Thedoctor

Molly

She quickly found herself pressed against a wall as Liam took the initiative back and forced a kiss on her. Liking where this was going, she responded in kind and kissed him back quite eagerly.

The hunter hadn't expected him to take her right here agaisnt a wall in the open, but damn was it hot. It really got her going, someone might see them. Her pussy clenched at the thought and she reached out for his pants, wanting to pull them off but her current position offered no leverage.

Thedoctor

William

"There's hardly anything else I could slander even had I tried, will you fault a man for being swept up in the perfection displayed before him?" Her constant prancing around was indeed distracting with how unnaturally graceful it looked.

Nevertheless she requested to be pointed in the right direction. So with a smile of his own to match hers, he took a firm hold of her hand and begun leading her to the library he'd been in not too long ago.