Author Topic: The Great Western Mountains  (Read 3145 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Western Mountains
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2021, 03:38:53 AM »
Thorra

"That's rude." Thorra's voice made her sound hurt. "Why are you trapizing around as a buxom elven women?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2021, 03:42:10 AM »
Sage

"R-Rude?" Sage stopped in her stride then, blinking several times in confusion. A flush was overtaking her pretty face now, and she seemed to unconsciously grasp at some of her current body's curves at their mention. "W-Was what I said somehow offensive? I merely meant you are, ah, that is to say, you are unreasonably comely for one who claims to be a weapon!"

She looked down at herself again, and frowned. "I took this form to please my new mate. She was quite taken with it..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2021, 04:28:00 AM »
Thorra

"Hmmmm..." Thorra turned Sage around to gaze deeply at her. No, I think the depths of your emotions regarding her are far deeper than simply a new mate. You're completely and totally in love with her—you can't hide matters of love from me."

Thorra suddenly grabbed her own bare chest, holding the undersides of her breasts and thrusting it forwards with pride. "My body is as important a possession as my hammer—only with both can my full powers be revealed."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2021, 04:32:30 AM »
Sage

"D-Do you truly believe such?" Sage stared with wide eyes at Thorra now, her arms wrapping about her elven form ever more protectively. "Tis the case that love can form so fast and freely in the books I pilfered, but t'was also the case in such where the dragon was most disposed to consume the princess rather than ah, be romanced by her..."

Her eyes bounced in time with the motion of the parts of Thorra closest to her, which was to say the parts the demigoddess was holding before her.

"Then again, I suppose it not be any stranger or more alluring a notion than what I see before me now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2021, 04:35:58 AM »
Sage

"D-Do you truly believe such?" Sage stared with wide eyes at Thorra now, her arms wrapping about her elven form ever more protectively. "Tis the case that love can form so fast and freely in the books I pilfered, but t'was also the case in such where the dragon was most disposed to consume the princess rather than ah, be romanced by her..."

Her eyes bounced in time with the motion of the parts of Thorra closest to her, which was to say the parts the demigoddess was holding before her.

"Then again, I suppose it not be any stranger or more alluring a notion than what I see before me now."

Thorra

The giantish woman simply planted an oversized hand on Sage's shoulder, pulling her into a playful embrace. "I know not the details of your romance, but your own love is fair and freely given. I guarentee it, as a goddess of love. As truthfully as I slew your son, this Eruraviel shall father many children of her own, if you shall give her the chance to do so."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2021, 05:00:48 AM »
Sage

"Eh?"

Sage stiffened in Thorra's grasp for a moment, but was made to relax all too readily as those words slipped their way into her ears. "You're just saying the things I wish to hear..."

And yet, her mumbling protests were at best half-hearted. One of the dragon maiden's hands found their way to her own belly, rubbing where she imagined those very same things happening.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2021, 03:58:44 PM »
Thorra

"Ehehe, well, that may be the case, but from my perspective it's the truth." Thorra paced along around her, before pulling out a runic trinket from who knows where and tossing it to the ground, turning around and bending over to peer at it. Of course, this gave Sage a nice view of her full butt in the meantime.

"Hmmm—" She hummed with a mysterious impishness.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2021, 02:18:46 PM »
Thorra

"Ehehe, well, that may be the case, but from my perspective it's the truth." Thorra paced along around her, before pulling out a runic trinket from who knows where and tossing it to the ground, turning around and bending over to peer at it. Of course, this gave Sage a nice view of her full butt in the meantime.

"Hmmm—" She hummed with a mysterious impishness.

Sage

Sage found herself most distracted by the presented posterior, at least for a moment. This was a moment enough that precious time was permitted to pass to thus enable Thorra to begin performing her bizarre rituals.

By the time the dragon shook it off and moved closer to peer over Thorra's shoulder, it would be well under way. "What is it you are doing, here? Divination...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2021, 11:35:00 PM »
Sage

Sage found herself most distracted by the presented posterior, at least for a moment. This was a moment enough that precious time was permitted to pass to thus enable Thorra to begin performing her bizarre rituals.

By the time the dragon shook it off and moved closer to peer over Thorra's shoulder, it would be well under way. "What is it you are doing, here? Divination...?"

Thorra

Thorra continued to rapidly draw runes in the rock, using her finger to write in her native Norse with a finesse and beauty which one would not typically expect to encounter in a being such as her. "Yes." She answered. "I was peering into your threads of fate to discern a potential future."

Thorra looked up and slightly inclined her head to flash a stunning grin at Sage. Even squatting upon the ground with bare feet, her height rivaled that of the shorter elf-dragon. "Unfortunately, I cannot speak as to the success of our expedition. The threads of fate are extremely ominous, clouded to an ametur such as myself. If my wife were here, then perhaps she might be able to aid me, however..." Thorra shook her head and sighed. "No, it is better not to worry about might bes such as that. What shall happen is set into stone, and we are simply pieces upon the chessboard of reality."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 02:22:48 AM »
Thorra

Thorra continued to rapidly draw runes in the rock, using her finger to write in her native Norse with a finesse and beauty which one would not typically expect to encounter in a being such as her. "Yes." She answered. "I was peering into your threads of fate to discern a potential future."

Thorra looked up and slightly inclined her head to flash a stunning grin at Sage. Even squatting upon the ground with bare feet, her height rivaled that of the shorter elf-dragon. "Unfortunately, I cannot speak as to the success of our expedition. The threads of fate are extremely ominous, clouded to an amateur such as myself. If my wife were here, then perhaps she might be able to aid me, however..." Thorra shook her head and sighed. "No, it is better not to worry about might bes such as that. What shall happen is set into stone, and we are simply pieces upon the chessboard of reality."

Sage

Looking Thorra in the eye, Sage frowned in consideration of her ominous words. Her nostrils flared again with a huff once, twice, long pauses between breaths, until finally she crossed her arms and turned back to the path at hand. "Ominous is fine. Perhaps the next monster to attack us will be edible."

Then a large, reptilian tail suddenly appeared to smack Thorra's pretty face and wave from behind Sage's prominent posterior. "Shall we?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 02:30:20 AM »
Sage

Looking Thorra in the eye, Sage frowned in consideration of her ominous words. Her nostrils flared again with a huff once, twice, long pauses between breaths, until finally she crossed her arms and turned back to the path at hand. "Ominous is fine. Perhaps the next monster to attack us will be edible."

Then a large, reptilian tail suddenly appeared to smack Thorra's pretty face and wave from behind Sage's prominent posterior. "Shall we?"

Thorra

Thorra shook her head and grinned at the feisty teasing of the dragon. Did she like her, simply tolerate her, secretly hate her, or a combination of the three? Thorra didn't know, and after taking in the fine, apple-shaped bottom barely covered by panties, grabbed onto the tip of the tail and lifted herself up the ground using it.

"We shall."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2021, 09:30:26 PM »
Sage

The druid flinched at the sudden and unexpected grasping. "B-Be more gentle, you hammerheaded brute!" Sage's draconic tail smacked at Thorra's hand, and she continued on with an exceptionally loud 'huff.'

Though the company was far from desolate, little of the same could be said for the next stretch of their journey. They made camp but a handful of times in places where the sickly mist of the mountains thinned. Something malevolent had made its way through this steep passage, something old and wretched that left all in its wake similarly afflicted.

The stench was the worst, and the longer Sage was forced to endure it the more prominently she chose to display the threatening characteristics of her true race: prominent horns, razor sharp claws, slit eyes and hints of smooth bark skin beneath her elven clothes. The talons of her feet dug furrows into the earth in fits of nervousness as she reoriented their journey to the motions of the air, to subtle disturbances on the ground, to traces of ash and dust and dry rotted meat.

Time was an uncertainty.

Then the path began to change. They left the mist behind, or rather it was pushed back behind their path. The why quickly became apparent - a road! There was an actual road, a cracked and overgrown thing of white stone lined with shining pillars dozens of times taller than they were. The sickly miasma that clung to their journey was warded away. And yet here and there they appeared tarnished, shot through with black veins that set up Sage's hackles like little else.

Thorra saw the arrow in the ground near one of them ,and the withered arm clutching at it in a deathly grip. A trail of freshly drying blood led away, further down the path.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2021, 09:33:39 PM »
Thorra

Thorra swept Sage up protectively into her arms as if she were a maiden in distress, carrying her through the dangerous terrain unerringly and ready to protect her at a moment's notice.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2021, 11:03:35 PM »
The Mountain Pass

There was nothing inherently dangerous about the terrain in question now. Indeed, it was the clearest and safest of all stretches in their forsaken journey. More remains littered their way, tarnishing white and gold with black and blood. Scattered limbs, a torso here and there, a pile of sharp pointed ears torn and left as rubbish. It was fresh, and yet decaying before their very eyes. Thorra's swift pace took them well past that point in moments. The distant din of battle filled their ears.

The twang of bowstrings. Keening blades slicing air. Impacts against flesh and metal, against ground.

The path crested up into a great hill. The warmth of the rising sun caught their back for the first time in forever as they left the natural walls of endless grey below.

An arrow flashed by Sage's face, and she flinched before turning her skin entirely to bark.

There, they saw it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2021, 06:14:32 PM »
Vanangandr

The great Western Mountains were a swirling mass of spires reaching to the heavens, like outstretched arms grasping at whatever laid amidst the sun. Like earthern lances cast down to the depths of the earth. These colossal structures of stone were brimming with life, with danger, with whatever one might seek. But answers? None can say.

A lone man scaled these structures, alone. Was it his calling? Some quest? What riches or fame did he seek climbing these unreachable heights? Was it some sort of ambition? No, not at all. Not in the slightest. The desire was far more benign, almost mundane.

He came because he wanted to help a friend.

"Haaah, pwahh... finally. I thought these things couldn't be made any higher." He reached the final steppe, grabbing at the rock with herculean might. Soon, the armored man scaled the final step and found himself at the peak, unalone.

Before him stood the fallen seraph, meditating.

"...The view is nice." Well, one might call him a man, but truthfully he was no more than a teenager, soon to reach maturity. It was that sort of vigor and youth that fueled his passion, but at the same time, it was the cause of innocent insecurity when he approached the woman. Almost like a hesitation. He felt... unsure of what to do.

I never got to thank you for back then. I'm... sorry. I was a coward, If it weren't for my weakness... I should have been there too. I should have helped you more in your quest. I am an idiot. He looked down in shame. These terrible visions, these nightmares of the past. They still hadn't stopped since that day. In it, he saw strange visions, like prophecies. He saw an angel descending from the heavens, cutting down and burning all those he had once known and loved with fire and judgment.

He felt scared to ask, if the people he hadn't seen in so long were still favored by the gods. But he did not. He didn't want to burden the girl with more.

"Are you... okay?"