Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24345 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
CE 3.0 2017-2018
« on: May 09, 2017, 08:33:12 PM »
Grigori

"Yes, that is the gist of it. All beings of magic are inherently limited. There is only so much power that one can hold at once. Runic arrays are built in a language of pure order. They state exactly how a spell should go and serve as a circuit by which the power should flow. The spell is already laid out in its totality. There is no need to even think about casting it. You must simply add mana."

The array for leyline mana extraction was actually absurdly simple. As she had said before, the process was basic for most mages. It didn't take long at all for her to finish and soon the entire circle looked more like a decorative art pieces than anything else. Then she added that drop of mana and it flared to life.

It wasn't long before it began to extract mana from the leyline, taking the smallest needed amount to fuel itself while concentrating the mana into a small globe in the air. "We might wish to create a few mana vials soon. It makes storage and transport far easier."

Olgamally

"There's no urgent need. I can just hook Brutae up to it for now. She'll be a good mana sink for it." Olgamally said, rubbing the spot on her head that had suddenly started to ache at the mention of her servant.

"Anyway let's get started furnishing the place for now. Even if we're going to destroy it eventually, we still need basic amenities like beds." Olga said as she projected a large queen-sized bed out of thin air. Mostly to show off, but it was going to serve a purpose too.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 03:09:08 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"You don't have them thrown in a jail? I really don't understand why you would keep around someone who tried to steal your stuff." That was so naive. In her place, if she couldn't get justice from the police then she would take matters into her own hands. Woe to any thief who would try to take her belongings.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

The mage blinked at the sudden appearance of the bed. "Ah, so you can generate mana constructs cheaply? Interesting. My experiments always told me that such a thing would be far more expensive than it was worth. Unless it is more of a mold?" She twisted her hand and the earth disgorged a bed.

Mild transmutation was simple with enough knowledge for these kinds of purposes. Unless analyzed it would seem to be a perfectly normal bed, properties altered from the earth it was crafted from. "But how do you wish to make the rooms? Unless you expect yourself, Brutae, and I to all sleep in the same room."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:57:04 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

The mage blinked at the sudden appearance of the bed. "Ah, so you can generate mana constructs cheaply? Interesting. My experiments always told me that such a thing would be far more expensive than it was worth. Unless it is more of a mold?" She twisted her hand and the earth disgorged a bed.

Mild transmutation was simple with enough knowledge for these kinds of purposes. Unless analyzed it would seem to be a perfectly normal bed, properties altered from the earth it was crafted from. "But how do you wish to make the rooms? Unless you expect yourself, Brutae, and I to all sleep in the same room."

Olgamally

"Yeah, it's a simple enough spell, projection is something most mages can do. It won't last forever, but it should last for a long time, considering it's mudane, it should last for a couple of months." Olga said to her. I could probably teach you. It's the least I can do."

Olgamally suddenly drew closer.

"And I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you~" she told her coyly, making a second, smaller bed at the same time. "Rick'll have to stay in another room though."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka stood up, placed her hands on her hips and smiled.  "Why give them to the cops, when I can reform them myself!" she proudly declared before sitting down.  "Besides, no one has kept anything they have stolen.  I am a decent detective."

Hazel

Seeing the cute blond react, she quickly changed tactics.  THe smoke gathered in front of him, forming her body wrapped around his in a hug.  The spray hit the blond, striking her from the back. 

If the cute blond was predictable, he would try to escape her touch.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"Uhh, you beat them up and scare them into submission? I don't think I would like to near live people who wronged me. Out of sight, out of mind." Or six feet under.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Of course not!" she declared, all the sudden getting really passionate.  "Fear does nothing!  In order to make them learn, I challenge them, make them work hard.  Through conflict, I pull out their true selves, the ones they locked away long ago.  Only then will they understand and be reborn anew!"

She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.  "Force can only accomplish so much."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:35:06 PM by yinsukin »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"Ehh, if you say so." Mitsu muttered skeptically, still staring at the ceiling, passing time talking with her. "What even your roommate thinks about such idea?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"She thinks its foolish," she said, dipping her head.  "But she is just like that.  You will see when you meet her."

Suddenly, her head perked up.  "We can't sit here just talking about me!  Tell me about yourself.  Where do you work? Are you single?  Are you from another world or native to the city?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

The cynical, older vampire, huh? Before the demon could ponder more, Medaka assaulted her with a rush of questions. Gah. She better said something that looked plausible.

"I'm new, duh. This doesn't seem to be Japan, after all. I'm single and if I worked, I wouldn't have to crash at your place. I'm neither in education, employment or training." Mitsu bitterly remarked. "Your friend didn't tell you then when she's going to be back?"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:56:43 PM by Kat »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

She let out a small laugh despite the slight warmth in her cheeks. "Oh please, do you really think your tease of a servant will be content in staying by herself? If you don't plan on making any separators here you might as well make one large bed."

Thedoctor

Saber

Her master looked like she was occupied with Grigori. To tell the truth she wasn't terribly interested in the magical circles they kept drawing and their mathematical approach to magic. Compound that on top of the irritation she felt at her master for acting like such a spoiled brat and she quickly found herself vacating their presence.

She decided to go check out what the final member of their group was up to. To her surprise, while the two high browed women had been almost playing around around, he was busy cleaning for better words. Broken parts were being fixed and dust was being blown away right infront of her eyes. Now this magic looked really practical, it could save up on the logistics to an amazing degree.

A plain greeting would be boring she decided and moved as quietly as possible, sneaking up on Rick with great care. He appeared to be really focused on what he was doing which made it a whole lot easier and she found herself in position faster than she had expected. She took a step forward and caught him from behind. Her hands went to cover his eyes while her soft body pressed against his back.

"Guess who~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

She let out a small laugh despite the slight warmth in her cheeks. "Oh please, do you really think your tease of a servant will be content in staying by herself? If you don't plan on making any separators here you might as well make one large bed."

Olgamally

"Servants don't really sleep, but I can make a larger bed if she wants to join us." Olga said with a straight face, completely hiding her mirth at making such a joke. Flirting was fun. She then drew away from Grigori. "What else would you like? I can make basically whatever I want. We should go get some food now, before night completely sets in."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider shuddered with arousal as the vines squeezed her, the girl still holding her "captive" despire her unwillingness to take things further immediately. Certainly, Rider found the girl and her abilities intriguing, enough to make it worth her while conversing and earning her trust.

Nevertheless, Rider paused for a few moments, wondering how to respond to the girl's question, her body heating up as she thought of all the things the girl might do to her if she got it right. Rider knew that, if she said too much too quickly, she could scare the girl off but, equally, being too closed-off would also scare her away.

Deciding on a response, Rider put on a sultry smile and, her face slightly flushed with arousal, she gave a cheeky reaction.

"So, you going to interrogate me, then?" she said, wriggling theatrically in her bonds.

"Well, I am at your mercy, so what would you like to know?" she added, hoping that her response would both tantalise the girl and also give her more idea of what she needed to say and what she should keep secret.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:57:33 PM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Hmm, single and unemployed huh?" she mused, before addressing her question. "Not a word."  Strangely enough, she said it with a smile.  There was no need for her to tell her where she was going.  Shinobu wasn't going anywhere.

"So do you like boys," she said, looking deep with in her eyes.  She took off her pants, moving to all fours as she crawled a bit closer with a playful smile.  "Or girls?"