Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26094 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

Furious clangs from the inside of Orianna would soon make her body tremble even through sickening crunches and gurgling, but the vampire's resistance could not amount to much in her situation. There was no real choice other than to bide her time.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

"Well done Orienna," he said as they reached the top of the Sewer.  His words were strangely tender, especially for him.  It was as though he were speaking to his own daughter, even if it was still tinged with the almost sarcastic politeness typical of his inflection.  "I believe I caught you enjoying yourself."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

The half-angel half-vampire chuckled, "All in a day's work."

He took the shoulder clasping in stride and brought out his black sword, posing as the stabbed the tip onto the ground and rested his hands on the handle. Looking good - or failing that, eyebrow-raising, was important to get to know people. Even coming off as a striking asshole was pretty good when you wanted people to find you as much as the other way around.

"So, what's your share of rotten fruit all about?" He asked only loud enough for one next to him to hear when the camera prepared to flash, not looking away from the photographer.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Saber

He was more skilled than he let on, so not only was he quirky this mage was also humble about his skills as a painter. She had seen many painters who wished they could sketch as good as him. Her master raised a good question, she'd never heard of this Izzit herself. But...

"Am I not enough master? Do you require statues of me to admire now? Perhaps I should relinquish my services and fnd a more appreciative master."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Ohhhhhhh..." Lucy was certainly paying attention now. Then she gave Noire a pretty scrutinizing look. "So that's the kind of stuff you do for popularity at home, Noire? I didn't think you had it in you! We should set something up!"

Orianna

She nodded firmly. "Yes, Master. The fulfillment of my purpose is my greatest joy. To perform the task I was equipped for under your orders makes me truly happy."

Thedoctor

Molly

The hunter brushed some dust off her precious maid uniform, she'd even managed to not get it torn this time around. Her right foot was pretty sore right now but that was a small price to pay for such a resounding victory over her mentor. Of course she was done could he not see the folly of challenging her right now. In this place and time there was but one to say that would seal his fate.

"Yes. It's over Vanguard, I have the high ground!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

"Why thank you." He smiled sincerely at the praise, though really it was nothing but a trifle. But afterwards, his expression turned somewhat grave, if not worried. "I know many who would agree with you. I also know many who would go so far as to say that humans are the vermin of this world, and they would not have a shortage of examples as well."

He managed to smile, but he seemed sad, if not troubled. "I believe what matters is the individual and the actions one takes, rather than the nature of one's blood. I am not so foolish as to say that humans and demons are alike. In fact, we couldn't be any more different. But I believe in a future where we can accept our differences and nurture friendly relations."

Just like he once did.

Engetsu immediately snapped back and realized the atmosphere had grown quite gloom. He closed his eyes and smiled sincerely, if noy a little abruptly. "Oh my, your cup is almost finished. If you enjoyed the tea so much, let me pour you another. It's on the house."

Thedoctor

Neptune

Neptune nodded along with Lucy's great suggestion and was completely ignoring the question Noire had raised. The other girl had completely hit the nail on the ploy of the century, surely Noire would crack under their two front assault. "Nowa's more into cosplaying, isn't that right? Magical Noirina-chan~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"No we don't need to get that I've had my share of that for the moment. And where did you hide away all those consoles? I haven't seen them around." She asked wondering where she could have possibly put all of it.

"And don't you pinch my cheeks like that unless you want to feel the hundred years of pinching." That was so mean, she would have revenge, revenge!

Joe

Jesus.  All of them?  Rich people.....

Though he felt a disconnect, he didn't show it.  Instead, he laughed at Jeanne's playful scolding.  He poked the back of her head.  "So if I pinch them, will you do it two hundred times?" he asked.

Obviously there was no reason to worry about the details.  He just had to make sure he didn't end up in some sort of debt to her.

Sakura Matou

Sakura kissed Jeanne on the cheek in the same place she'd pinched her. "Sorry, sorry. I won't do it again, I promise." Sakura answered her playfully.  "And did you never notice? They're in my room under my bed usually. I don't use them very often, which is kind of a shame..." Sakura looked down at this fact, but quickly brightened up. "But maybe now that we're friends that'll change, right?" Sakura grabbed Joe's arm and pulled him close to her, so they were shoulder to shoulder.

"Jeanne, you'll play too, right?" She asked her cute blond servant.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Neptune

Neptune nodded along with Lucy's great suggestion and was completely ignoring the question Noire had raised. The other girl had completely hit the nail on the ploy of the century, surely Noire would crack under their two front assault. "Nowa's more into cosplaying, isn't that right? Magical Noirina-chan~"

Noire

How utterly vile! How dastardly! How could a sweet young woman such as herself have expected such a despicably ploy! Could this why she'd been called over in the first place! How could they stoop so low as to double team a poor goddess in such a brutal and unforseeable way!

"H-how do you know about that!" Noire screached. Her face was completely red with pure embarrasment. Lucy, aren't you supposed to be on my side! How could you betray me like this?!

Noire cleared her throat.

"I mean, I don't know what you could possibly be talking about." Man, that was smooth.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Lucy's hand stroked her chin as she began to think seriously. "We'll need to find the right costume first. Definitely want a good amount of variety but magical girl is a good start. I don't know why you're so embarrassed, Noire! You'd be so cute, and you would get so many fans!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorry

"Sure. So who's gonna be my partner?" He waved is hand dismissively, toying with flames in his hand lazily. "Don't worry, I won't lose." He added confidently, but today something seemed different. His fire was fiercer than before, in fact  he seemed to be committed to something for a change.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius gave a feint smile, a polite gesture indicating his satisfaction.  "Very good Orienna."

Below the shop resided an enormous lab, connected to the surface through a sweeping spiral staircase.  The staircase alone had as much grandure built into it as the finest castle, laced with fine metals and minerals.  Relius's shoes created loud claps with each step as his foot almost seemed to dance on the heartless gray floor.  In the center of the room stood a table, stained with blood from past victims.  It was augmented with every sort of restraint technology imaginable, all for the purpose of experimentation.  Unfortunately, there was only room for one.

Now standing in front of the device, the puppeteer turned to his lovely new doll.  "Orienna, I am afraid I will have to burden you with more work," he said, his detached politeness in sharp opposition to his caring words.  "In the meantime, I shall ask that you place the feistier one on the table."

Once she was placed on the table, he would simply activate her restraints with his remote.  Then, it would be time to decide which one he wanted to experiment on first.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:44:12 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Emerging from the dust cloud were dozens upon dozens of after images, each shooting off into opposite directions.  Their steps were completely silent, all the while cradling a pile of rocks.  Some ran into the building on the right, others went to the building on the left.  The rest went outside.  The rest of the plan would depend on which the girl would choose.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

She took a final sip, finishing the cup of the tea solemnly. "Yes if you would be so kind." The mood had really gotten all gloomy, far too gloomy far her right now. "Those are all fine and lofty words when you say it but they have no real value unless you adhere to them in the now. Your actions are far more important than any shaky sentimentality you might have toward human-demon interspecies relations." The girl looked down seemingly in thought.

"But that matters little to us, neither of us are human."