Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26065 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rosa

"Owwww...." Why'd he do that! Rosa clucked her head and looked like she was going to cry. Her lip trembled and she sniffled at Marcus. It didn't really hurt but why was he suddenly bullying her? All she'd done was flick Purple...

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

There was a warm feeling that came with being yanked into a girl's space.  "Oh yeah, we will play plenty!  Especially since i'll have a lot more free time here."

Oh shit, I was asking for this one.... he thought as he was pulled into the blond's space.  His muscles visibly tightened as his body lightly pressed into her soft chest.  "Well, be gentle ok?" he asked somewhat sheepishly, immediately regretting his teasing.  His boner was back with a vengeance, except this time, he didn't have the space.  It pressed lightly against he body, causing him to recoil.

SHIT!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure myself," Emily admitted after a long moment, glancing over at Nero, eyes widening as the almost non-existent bikini only served to make her even more enticing, "We just came here looking for something nice for the summer and then she stripped and demanded to be brought clothes. I've not got anything better to do right now, so I figured I'd go along for the ride, figuratively speaking."

Looking over the pieces that Megan brought over, the redhead picked out the one piece, easing herself up off of the vine that served as her seat before sliding the thing on nice and snug. Even though the thing covered most of her up, with how tightly it fit to the changeling's body, it only served to accentuate Emily's already generous curves. The redhead stretched her arms over her head with a little groan, drawing the one-piece even tighter against her front before glancing back at Rider with a teasing little smile.

"Alright then, your turn to try something out," Emily mused, "Unless of course you've already got something nice for the summer~."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Saber

Olga sure took her joke seriously, she wasn't much interested in becoming famous in a place she had no knowledge of. That could become dangerous as potential enemies could use that to their advantage, which is why she would have to decline the offer for now. Well mostly it was because getting an indulgent monument of praise irked her, still she had to respond in some capacity. Saber gave him the most polite bow she could, which appeared more out of custom than any real sincerity.

"If you can avoid adding any unnecessary epiteths such as 'to the unconquearable goddess' I suppose it could be interesting to witness." Her master's final question almost made her roll her eyes, but with her well rounded upbringing she managed to prevent herself from doing that. "He is either from another or he's lost his mind. His quirkyness aside he appears rather clear of the mind." 

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The giant reached her in but a few moments, but for a second he understood what just happened and frowned deeply. As his hand grabbed her face, the lightning faded, but rather than hitting her he dragged her with him. No, he pulled back, that much was clear and evident. With only a fraction of the strength he had just displayed, he threw her down the earth like a catapult. He had won, from the beginning this had been carved in stone. So why was he upset?

"You disappoint me." He said as he, she, and all of the rubble landed on the ground, causing dust to rise all over. "Why?" Was all he could ask.

Engetsu

"That is true." The demon nodded, though he was a bit curious himself. Now that she had found a demon companion, what exactly was she planning to do? "But that doesn't mean you can't be cute in your own way!" He smiled and closed his eyes, fully believing in his every word. After all, while humans and demons were different, so were humans among humans. In fact, just about everyone was different and unique.

"Shall you travel here long, or have you found shelter already? I would not mind lending you a room until you find a place to stay. Does that sound agreeable?"

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:40:15 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore (at the stadium)

"Hah! You've got interesting tastes."

Pft. Did she have any idea who he was? Well, if she did she probably wouldn't have asked in the first place. "Don't sweat it, this is a public event. As long as you don't pull anything stupid in the tournament itself, past crimes will not count against your eligibility. In fact, if you win you might even get pardoned. Doesn't that sound sweet?" He grinned from ear to ear, the sort of smile of a predator awaiting prey.

Blackmore (with Rosa)

Blackmore felt good. Great even. His head still ached from the humiliation that brat gave him, so her tears might as well be ointment to him. Ah, but he couldn't quite say that now could he? Besides, he really had to kiss that man. After all, he just gave him a golden opportunity.

"Hey, don't you think you're being a bit harsh? She hasn't done anything that bad. You should pick on people your size kid." He told the poor man, whom he pitied really, because if it weren't for the situation he wouldn't have to bend his limbs backwards and throw him out of the window like a rolled up scrap paper.

He quite litterally picked him off the girl like a piece of paper, in fact, before dropping him off  away. "Whew, kids these days have no matters at all. Here, c'mon buddy, don't cry." He gave her a friendly grin, for as friendly as he could look, before handing her a mint. "Have some dessert kid, that'll cheer you up."

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:33:13 AM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Molly

What the hell was that?

Molly spat out a blood on the crumbling remains of the floor.

Why? Why? Why? Is he fucking kidding me?

She struggled to lift her now oddly heavy feeling head and glared vicously at him. "Why... I'll fucking tell you why. Next time you train someone's sorry ass, don't destroy them in one blow. How the hell are you supposed to learn anything from that besides the taste of dirt?" She challenged his disappointment with cold hard conviction.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Ah, much better. That is a more sightly look already.

"I will take note of that." He told her simply. His worry seemed to have been baseless after all. Despite his eerie look at the moment, he was talking as calmly as if he was having a casual conversation. She was truly puzzling. Had she not asked him to teach her how to kill him? What use would holding back have? It would only soften her and make her comfortable.

"Against an opponent that outclasses you physically in every way, why would you choose to  close your distance? What you should have done was break my arms and legs. Even an immortal cannot fight without his limbs, but a head is not always necessary. Remember that."

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:30:11 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

What, did Meddy think she was going to miss that? Set's staff made another lovely spin in the air before it spat out a torrent of lightning bolts. She wouldn't lose sight of her prey now that she had caught it.

Lucy

The blue eyed girl just gave her friend a lovely smile. "There's so many places we can go, Noire! But we do need to get you a bit of publicity first." Then she took a phone and snapped a photo of the girl on her knees.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Geez. It's not like I have an ass to save..." He put his hand on his forehead and sighed, as if he was embarrassed by all this.

And then, he asked the true question. The fatal linchpin that would decide everything.

"So who am I gonna fight?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka let out a wail as lighting stuck her fresh burns.  In a way, she wished that the girl used something more damning, if only because it meant she wouldn't have to take the pain.  Still, there was only one way out of this.  She slammed her foot into the ground, destroying the surface of the floor and sending rubble into the air.  If this magic lightning worked like regular lightning, it would strike the rubble first, allowing her to dodge the blow, or at least start healing.

Jack, Jones and Hazel

Hazel shrugged and said, "Whoever tries to stop you.  Your going to rob a train.  Jones with provide tech support and Jack will be your backup.  I would do it myself, but I need to check something out.  If something goes wrong, you'll need to work with Jones.  Remember, don't leave your partner behind."

She leaned forward, releasing a hot breath on his face, not that it would matter with all that fire.  "This is your first real mission.  Don't mess it up."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:53:39 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"Pfffft." A concentrated blast of lightning descended and flew past the rocks without a care. It made Medaka's hair rise as it burst forwards right towards her chest. And it was followed by two more in an instant.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He suspected it, but this chick really was worse than a lit firework in a bull's ass. Talk about a class act, she reminded him of some people he knew, and in this case that wasn't a good thing. Raikou was no fucking saint, and he didn't exactly have an entourage of devout christians following him back home, but he didn't talk about eating people like pieces of bread.

Almost a shame, that was.

The vampire-angel freak winked at the big guy. "Hoho, now you got me wondering. Who's got their pocket in this? Or who doesn't, if that's easier to answer. All this leeway is making me suspicious this is going to be like some sick royale where man hunts man to entertain wrinkly old bastards. But with superpowers."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka flew into a wall, struck by the lightning that was not lighting.  It was a desperate hope.  Of course magic did not follow normal physical laws.  She coughed up a small glob of blood as she slammed into a wall.  "It seems I do not fare well against magic," she said with a weak smile.  Being beaten down like this was a mixed feeling.  On one hand, she was sure this amount of fire power would not be enough to kill her.  However, she still felt so helpless, being pinned down like this.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider smiled at the rather-attractive blonde who had now dressed herself in an extremely skimpy bikini. Of course, as a heroic spirit herself, she immediately recognised the woman's name and, as such, was now aware of her identity as the Emperor Nero. Nevertheless, she was well aware that legends could be corrupted or biased, so she was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, particularly since she seemed nice, albeit extremely weird, judging by what Emily had said.

"I'm Rider", she said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, too, Nero."

Then, she turned to Emily, watching with excitement as the girl sipped on the one-piece swimsuit. Yet, despite her arousal at being around the two nude women, she had little desire to strip naked in the middle of the shop for no real reason.

"I'm fine just watching, thank you", she said, obviously excited by the two women's display. "My m..friend already bought me a swimsuit, I don't need another one."