Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 28094 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Right. She definitely understood that. "Well, it doesn't really matter. She's a pile of ashes somewhere and you're here. Nobody's gonna mouth off about who's real or fake when they're getting their feet burned off."

Jealter

"Feh, quite. I can't say you're wrong there." Jeanne smiled at her honestly. It was a rare smile without any of her hate malice or disgust marring her face, and one could actually call her pretty without it. It lasted for but a fleeting moment before her face returned to its default angry state. "Let's get going then." Jeanne took a final look at the fire. It raged angrily without her help anymore.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

So the two went off a bit, taking their sweet time until it was nice and dark. The bank was long closed by this point, Sakura didn't see a point in making it real loud. "So, Jeanne, you wanna do this quiet or loud?" She had conjured her bat again.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

So the two went off a bit, taking their sweet time until it was nice and dark. The bank was long closed by this point, Sakura didn't see a point in making it real loud. "So, Jeanne, you wanna do this quiet or loud?" She had conjured her bat again.

Jealter

"I mean, just stealing stuff would be boring, right?" Jeanne answered with a smile. "We might as well have some fun~fufufu~"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:50:33 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Jeanne, I'm so glad I found someone else sane in this city." Then she whipped around, grabbing a parked car before hurtling the mass of metal at the front door of the bank with a thunderous crash as it made an opening.

"C'mon, I wanna see if we can beat my old record!" Then she dashed in.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate nodded in agreement at her insight. Geez, talk about an answer. Well, he guessed it was to be expected, goddesses should at least be a little wise when they aren't slacking off!

"Hehe, yep!" And with a gracious aerobatic flip flip,  they overshot above the clouds in a spectacular fashion. The skeleton landed first, hands extended, only to catch the little goddess like a bride, or a potato. "There ya go kiddo." He said with a twinkling skeletal grin. "Soooo, what'cha gonna do now?"

Thedoctor

Molly

Perfect.

He had just spelled his own doom now and it was punishment time. She caught the flying shirt and then rolled it together to make it more fit for its soon to be new role.

With her right hand dramatically raised in the air she brought down the whip of judgement on his unguarded back.

"Take this and this and this!"

Blow after savage blow hit his back tearing him apart until not a speck of the pitiful man remained. Or at least as torn apart as you would be by feather light blows with no weight behind them.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 03:25:27 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe chuckled, taking the knife and said, "Well it was just a saying.  Anyway, guess i'll get the rice ready."

He walked over to the rice, opening the bag that Sakura left out.  The second he opened the bag, a thought shot through his head.Oh shit, was she actually checking me out?
Weird...
  To avoid calling attentnion to himself, he turned around and flashed Sakura a competitive grin.  "No way!  I can't use magic, so i'm not going to let you use it."

Well more like I don't want to feel completely outdone by her, but she doesn't need to know that.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:47:23 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe chuckled, taking the knife and said, "Well it was just a saying.  Anyway, guess i'll get the rice ready."

He walked over to the rice, opening the bag that Sakura left out.  The second he opened the bag, a thought shot through his head.Oh shit, was she actually checking me out?
 Weird...
  To avoid calling attentnion to himself, he turned around and flashed Sakura a competitive grin.  "No way!  I can't use magic, so i'm not going to let you use it."

Well more like I don't want to feel completely outdone by her, but she doesn't need to know that.

Sakura Matou

"It's not a competition, but fiiine. We'll do it the hard way." Sakura laughed at his strange competitiveness. They weren't having a cook off or anything. She expertly chopped the vegetables at lightning speed, finishing them quickly.

"So do you cook often?" Sakura asked him casually. She was really hoping he'd say yes.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's eyes widened a bit as the girl took a more aggressive stance, taking hold of the shirt and preparing to whip him with it.  The strike landed on his torso, sending a stinging sensation through his chest.  "You little-" he growled grabbing the shirt as it came down on his body once more.

"See thats the girl who deserves a 9," he said yanking the shirt back with full force.  If she didn't let go, she would fly along with it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

It didn't take him long to scoop out some rice.  As he passed her, he couldn't help but groan a little bit.  Her cutting speed was so much faster than his and she wasn't even looking at the vegetables.  Hell, she's already passed the onion and on the garlic.  "Yeah, I know," he said, taking a deep breath.  "If it were I already would have lost."

He took the cut up onions and garlic and placed them in the bottom of the pot, only after coating the pot with some olive oil.  "As for how often I cook, about once or twice a week.  Most days I have work, so I try to make a bunch of food so that I don't have to cook too often."

He was stretching the truth a bit.  There were plenty of weeks where he didn't cook and instead went to Chipotle or something, either because of social obligations or laziness.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

It didn't take him long to scoop out some rice.  As he passed her, he couldn't help but groan a little bit.  Her cutting speed was so much faster than his and she wasn't even looking at the vegetables.  Hell, she's already passed the onion and on the garlic.  "Yeah, I know," he said, taking a deep breath.  "If it were I already would have lost."

He took the cut up onions and garlic and placed them in the bottom of the pot, only after coating the pot with some olive oil.  "As for how often I cook, about once or twice a week.  Most days I have work, so I try to make a bunch of food so that I don't have to cook too often."

He was stretching the truth a bit.  There were plenty of weeks where he didn't cook and instead went to Chipotle or something, either because of social obligations or laziness.

Sakura Matou

Sakura smiled and nodded at him. "Yeah, I can understand that. Where do you work?" She asked him good naturedly. "What should I do next, by the way." She didn't make a move to take control of the cooking and instead waited calmly for instructions.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Right now i'm working for a large cooperation in the shopping district near my place," he said, taking note of how obedient she was.  It was starting to get almost unnerving, if only because he thought she was some pampered rich girl.  She was acting like a trained chef who was used to working under the best in the field.

"I don't like the job much.  I feel like i'm not making much of a difference in the world there.  Plus, I feel like I don't have any real friends there.  Good coworkers, but not friends."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Right now i'm working for a large cooperation in the shopping district near my place," he said, taking note of how obedient she was.  It was starting to get almost unnerving, if only because he thought she was some pampered rich girl.  She was acting like a trained chef who was used to working under the best in the field.

"I don't like the job much.  I feel like i'm not making much of a difference in the world there.  Plus, I feel like I don't have any real friends there.  Good coworkers, but not friends."

Sakura Matou

"Hmm..." The girl looked troubled by his admission. She didn't like it that he wasn't happy at his job. She was sure she could find a place for him under her but she was pretty much positive he didn't want that. It'd be weird. So Sakura held her tongue. "That sounds troublesome." Was all she said. She sounded sad. "Feeling helpless to change anything is the worst feeling in the world."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe smiled at her teasing.  "Well, its not the end of the world... or wasn't," he said, moving towards the fridge and taking out some sandwich meat.  Everyone typically stored stuff like that in a similar place.  "I was actually looking around for a new job until the thing with my house happened.  Now I have to spend that time looking for apartments."

He placed the turkey on the counter and scratched the back of his head.  "Oh well, thats my fault for trying to prove something to some superwoman."  He turned to her and said, "Could you cut up some vegetables?  I think we just have to make the sandwich.  I'll keep an eye on the rice."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe smiled at her teasing.  "Well, its not the end of the world... or wasn't," he said, moving towards the fridge and taking out some sandwich meat.  Everyone typically stored stuff like that in a similar place.  "I was actually looking around for a new job until the thing with my house happened.  Now I have to spend that time looking for apartments."

He placed the turkey on the counter and scratched the back of his head.  "Oh well, thats my fault for trying to prove something to some superwoman."  He turned to her and said, "Could you cut up some vegetables?  I think we just have to make the sandwich.  I'll keep an eye on the rice."

Sakura Matou

Sakura walked over and poked Joe's cheek. "No you don't, I've got the apartment situation covered. I couldn't let a friend of mine be homeless in this city. I'll charge you a fair rate, don't worry. My apartments have some of the highest ratings in the city you know."

Sakura then walked over and began chopping lettuce and other sandwich vegetables, humming softly to herself.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:22:59 PM by Sinib »