Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26101 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka turned her torso to face Mitsu and said, "I was just reheating the food.  I cooked this the other day.  As for Shinobu, she is pretty hit or miss, with her only favorite food being doughnuts."

Her ears twitched as she heard a purr.  There couldn't be an animal here right?  Animals never come here, not while she was here.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"Do you have ingredients to make doughnuts, then? I think I will manage to bake some." She proposed to Medaka. Better to go with something safe, then.

Ito must have hit his head if he hid that cat so desperately. Did he think they would eat the cat or something?

Thedoctor

William

The dark mage had ceased to listen to her at this point, there was no meaning in any more dialogue. And thusly, no words were spoken, as no words were needed. The outcome had already been decided after all. He redied himself for what was about to come, it was going to be messy no doubt. He held no illusions of this being easy, but it had to be done, right here and now.

And just like that, William shot forward at blinding speed, ready to slash her up.

"Darkness Slash."

The familiar wave of darkness manifested itself infront of him, heading straight for her back.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"Boring." The excrucian accused him. Just as swift as he advanced, her weapon was in her hand and swung in a merciless arc. William's power was met with an edge that tolerated no miracles or wishes, and it was carved apart.

The darkness dispersed into specks, and Rafalia's eyes waited behind it. But this time, there was no shred of relatability or safety in them. Infinite menace fell on the room, like a lightless ocean bursting free of the illusion of a dam. Like any sea, it crushed all light beneath it. A common man would sink and never come up. A god would be forced to understand, paralyzed under the realization of all that was beyond them.

"It's a shame," she said, taking the moment to dash to the window and jump. Glass shards rained down, and her steed ran out of the castle's shadow to catch her.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 09:43:32 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The changeling couldn't help a low chuckle at Rider's clear reaction, a little surprised by the sudden boldness from the lavender-head. The vines coiled a little tighter around her as a sort of reward, dragging against her smooth skin.

"My my, rather bold of you," Emily mused, a wry grin on her own face, "Reacting like that here at a bar, when you were hesitant to even talk about your interests earlier?"

"Perhaps I should see if I can a nicer sound out of you," the changeling continued, reaching out to trace a single finger teasingly along her cheek before withdrawing it, "Still, it's getting a bit late. Is there anyone else who'd miss you where you're staying?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

Ah, there was his niece right now. He prepared himself physically for her inevitable attempts to harass his person. "Ah, there you are. I see you have made a new companion."

Then Neptune's words registered properly in his mind.

... now what was the probability that they would just happen to come upon one of Neptune's companions, from her own world? And that this companion would just happen to meet a relation of his? It left the fallen angel blinking in momentary confusion before his wits returned to him. At that he then bowed his head and smiled.

"Good evening to you, Miss Noire. I am Gadreel. Thank you for keeping my niece Lucy company, if indeed that is what you have done." Then he chuckled and shook his head. "I pray she has not made trouble for you. Much."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

The man scratched the top of his helmet for a moment. "So then, is there something else that we are looking for, Oka? I am somewhat worried for Anastasia. She seemed to have attracted some other sort of enemy while we were dealing with this creature."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider shuddered once more as the vines squeezed her again, this time scraping over her bare skin. Still, despite her arousal, she couldn't help but blush slightly at Emily's response, realising that she was indeed being very bold here.

Yet, right now, as she was, Rider didn't really care all that much. She was simply too turned-on by the possibilities of what the girl might do to her. She shuddered once again as her "captor" traced a finger teasingly along her cheek. A sense of excitement came over Rider at the girl's promising words. Would she, perhaps, be willing to have some fun tonight?

"I live with a very dear friend", she replied with a warm smile, "but she trusts me. She'll know I'm safe even if I stay out late."

Because I'll tell her, Rider thought, deciding not to yet inform the girl of her telepathic connection to her master.

"It's possible I might need to leave quickly, though, if she needs some help", she added. "You don't need to worry about that, though, I will deal with it if it happens."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Oh, excuse me." Sakura told Vanguard as she stood up. "I have an appointment now." She bowed at him politely before she walked to the door, letting the other woman in. "I'm sorry for the wait, my name is Sakura, and I'm happy to meet you. Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

Unlike last time, the pokemon ran after the stick and caught it easily, coming back and wagging his tail at them.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"It looks good on you." Sakura said as she nodded sagely at Breeze. The white looked good juxtaposed on top of Breeze's tanned and muscular body. "Wow, I rarely ever meet another girl as buff as me. I'm impressed."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"It looks good on you." Sakura said as she nodded sagely at Breeze. The white looked good juxtaposed on top of Breeze's tanned and muscular body. "Wow, I rarely ever meet another girl as buff as me. I'm impressed."

Auspicious Breeze

"Hehee~" She couldn't help but pose a bit, arms held up over her head with her muscles flexing. The former gladiator had a big smile on her face and a bit of pink to her cheeks. "I worked hard at this! Fighting in arenas is no joke."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Hey, I worked hard for this too!" Sakura exclaimed. "I wasn't always a cyborg you know! I was pretty strong even back then!"

Sakura pouted at Breeze for a bit. "So are we going to try on more swimsuits or move to other clothes. "I've never done this sort of thing before."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Oh, excuse me." Sakura told Vanguard as she stood up. "I have an appointment now." She bowed at him politely before she walked to the door, letting the other woman in. "I'm sorry for the wait, my name is Sakura, and I'm happy to meet you. Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

Vanguard

"It seems you have company." He said with a smile, just standing back and relaxing in the kitchen while Sakura went about her business.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Suzuko

The dark haired woman shook her head as she slipped off her shoes and put on the guest slippers with an almost practiced ease. "Good evening, Sakura. I am Suzuko and--" Her voice cut off as she finally took the purple haired girl's state.

Her veneer of professionalism peeled away as a smile broke out over her face. "You're almost halfway along, right? Do you know if they're a boy or girl yet?" Her face flushed red a bit. "I sorry, this isn't really businesslike of me, but I have a soft spot for babies."