Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 51340 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Of course not, master. What do you take me for, some telepathic peddler? Her thoughts are her own now. She's just very much convinced that the ones that I put into her head a while ago were her own as well." She stretched her fingers for a moment with a pout on her face.

"You always bully me, master! Do you have some sadistic streak towards your own maid or something?"

Thedoctor

William

"Always."

With that ambigous answer that could have been to either of them, he started the game. The clock counted down, 3, 2 ,1 and go.

"If you don't come in at first place, you'll have to crawl on your knees infront of us and apologize to mistress Noire."

All was was going absolutely fine.... for a grand total of three seconds until he swerved to the right massively knocking 4 of them off the track, including himself and Lucy.

"Yeees. Witness my true form, muahahahaha!"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

"What was that for you oversized dog!" The blond vampire clutched her nose while raising her complaints about the obviously unfair treatment she had gotten. She stood up and gave him a glare before turning her attention to the other woman.

"No she will not, I am out here on my own. But it turns out he is not as good a tracker as I had thought he was." She shook her head, dissapointed at the outcome.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire shook her head and sped forward into first place, playing this Rosalina character now. "Wow, you're both evil and terrible. You've screwed yourself as well now!" Noire laughed. She would certainly win, she had three boost mushrooms to escape from any of the evil blue shells. She was invincible!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Hmmmm, you're right, maybe I should put a bed in here for myself..." Sakura mused, looking around to find a place where it would fit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

She chuckled and nodded. It was rather good after all. "Well, I can at least agree with you on both points. However, since we talked about family history already I suppose it would just be logical to get to know you more. So tell me about yourself, Lady Animusphere."

Oren

Hmm. The Fae wasn't particularly worried. She knew how to fix this. So the Lycan's jaw opened nice and wide and she slammed her jaw shut on her own arm, crushing force and sharp teeth digging into the flesh. It was about then that she realized that Breeze didn't actually have the dead fish eyes and was just depressed or somesuch.

So instead of feeling particularly triumphant there was mostly just a lot of "Ow! Ow! Ow!" as she shifted back into her normal form and blood went everywhere.

Olgamally of House Animusphere

Olga laughed. "Well, as you know, I was born to the highly prestigious house Animusphere. My mother was nobody important, the second daughter of another noble household, but my daddy was Marisbury Animusphere. He apparently won a Holy Grail War and used the power it gave him to create the Chaldea organization..."

Olga's voice trailed off at end, her tone shifting from one of loving idolization to one of regret. She wasn't sure what had happened. What was going to happen to earth. All she could do was pray everything would be all right.

She felt so useless.

"Hehe, anyway, I'm his daughter, and I've spent most of my life living in his shadow and learning from him. As I'm sure you've noticed, my eyes aren't natural at all." She said, taking a break to take a bite of another fried dumpling. "Do you have any guesses what the modifications are for?" She asked Grigori. She was curious if she'd be able to tell at a glance. 

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Lorenzo blinked for a second there. Even he couldn't laugh at that, it was just too much. It was almost nostalgic.

"Heh. That would be nice..."

But suddenly, his fiery eyes caught something in the distance. He grinned when he realized it was his flock returning to him, about a dozen or so birds of flame shimmering in the night like burning stars. Each elemental came over his body and laid on his arms, so he held them close to his chest and snuggled them, stroking the magical creatures playfully and scratching them under their beaks, which only made them chirp happily and greedily.

He counted them, and smiled when he realized a few of them were missing.  Alright, this made things a bit more complicated, but knowing which of them had vanished he put two and two together and got an idea of what just went on. He'd need to make sure that Ryuuji person was quite harshly punished for doing something like this to his jewels.

"Oh, it looks like we'll have to call it off for later." He said with casual glee while some of the birds flocked over to Mason and Hazel with curiosity. "This Ryuuji lad might be quite a handful, but I think I know just where he is."

Grinning, he steered the mast and directed it to their destination. The poor lad would never see it coming.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel watched the birds, wondering how he even learned to summon living creatures.  The birds interacted with him like they were his pets, greedily fighting for his attention.  Not wanting to spend too much time being jealous, the blond turned away from the pirate, watching Mason as he stopped his gleeful exploration of the ship and re-approached them.

The blond groaned.  Of course hes going to be a handful.

"Fine, then take us down," she said softly.

Ryuji

Ryuji stood on the sidewalk, surrounded by his men, rubbing his palm's together in an expression of victory. "Well, I think we are done here.  The city is safe," he said, looking dramatically at the sky.

"Yo, Ryu.  What the hell are you doing?"

The cosplayer did not answer, instead looking aimlessly at the sky.

"Uhh?"

"Shut up Steave!" he finally exclaimed.  "I am having a monologue!"

"You're not saying anything though...." he replied.

"I must find my answers... IN THE SKY!"

The henchman tilted his head forward, squinting as if focusing his eyes would suddenly make sense of the situation.  He looked up, only to shrink back in utter terror.  A massive burning ship appeared in the sky, quickly approaching their position.  "What the-" 

Before the henchmen could finish his thought, he turned to his leader.  The man was standing still, his arms folded as he gazed upward at the new threat.  His eyebrows were furrowed, his legs slightly bent, with his toes pointing outward.  It was as if he had been expecting this the whole time and was ready to fight.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:43:25 PM by yinsukin »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Huang

"Alright, farewell." There was no guarantee that the monk would be still there when the oni returned, but probably she had to stay in that form for a while in case she met Waka any time soon. No explanation required that way.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Anything huh? She just gave him free reign to see her squirm. "How about that really expensive Chinese restaurant that serves the super spicy food that makes your throat explode." He told her with a smirk.

Maybe that would make her take what he said more seriously. Or she might end up in the mood for some fun activities. A win either way.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka returned her pokemon to its ball and sent out Wormy. She then turned and stuck her tongue out at Jin. "Sure, we can totally do that. I don't mind, heat is nothing to me!" Oka exclaimed, touching Wormy's wing for emphasis. The bug suddenly backed away from her and began to chitter at her, scolding her for being so foolish. However, she didn't show any signs of pain. Or at least she was hiding it well.

Heh, that should show him.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

She really shouldn't have asked.

The redhead wanted to be impressed that Rider had made a decision like that and seemed to be fine with it. It was selfish to want to know more about how her old friend had managed to get out, that was something she was all too aware of, but the changeling had to ask regardless. Chances were that she didn't have the means to do it, but when presented with a possibility like that, she couldn't just let it slip.

There was a fleeting temptation to use a Contract to be sure that Rider would give her an answer, one that she quickly banished from her head, hiding a moment of shame that she'd even considered it behind a bright smile.

"Ah, that's good to hear," Emily said, leaning a bit more on the counter as she met Rider's eyes, "It really would be a shame if she was. So how did she get out?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Molly

Was the vampiric ass really trying to preach to her about morals while out here, doing this with her? How far up his own ass was this guy even? He even had the gall to pull her precious hair. With a snarl she turned her head around and bit into his hand when he pulled her hair.

She let go of his hand and decided to give him a lecture back. "Hell no. You're the one fucking me like you haven't had pussy for a century. You enjoy ravaging me, admit it master." She spat out the word master, mocking him both in tone and expression as she looked back at him.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

The mage narrowed her eyes in consideration. There were only a handful of magics that you would alter the eyes for. There were, of course, a few tells, but these weren't anything she could place certainty into.

"I'm afraid there are too many options to pick. The variance that my world has with altered biology is far too great to narrow down. It could be some form of visual enhancement that allows you to instantly recognize certain phenomena or see souls, ones that transmit a curse that paralyzes or petrifies, or even something that allows you to observe the amounts of mana within someone."

Lucy

A low moan of despair came out of Lucy's mouth as she leaned against her good goddess friend. "Noireeeeeee! Will said he's going to make me get on my hands and knees for you if I don't win! Make him stop bullying me." With a big pout and teary eyes.

Suzuko

"It wouldn't be the worst idea. The first nights will be the best and worst. Being able to get to her right away would make things a lot easier." Her hands were on her hips as she turned at the sound in the house. "Is there someone else here?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Pink feathers fluttered against the night's wind, and the moonlight reflected on his sunglasses like a red hue. If one didn't know any better, looking up to the rooftop would have one think a demon king had appeared.

Well, it was as they said. If one can believe in god, one can also believe in the devil. But alas he was neither, just a boring man who was looking down at the mage who had entered his home with utter amusement.

Hmm, was this really it? He had heard of a powerful wizard living in a dumpster, one who had recently made the mistake of electrocuting the wrong person. Well, it wasn't really his business, but if the rumors were true, he'd have expected such a powerful man to have a... larger boudoir.

Still, he had followed him from afar until here, anw as now only a rooftop away from that dump.

He jumped 15 meters down and landed on his teet unscathed, then walked calmly if with a certain sense of confidence to him. His grin would hardly leave his face, even less at a time like this, but it was only when he was right next to the dumpster that he realized just how small it was. Hmph, I could obliterate it with a thought. He pondered before chuckling to himself.

Either way, he hadn't gone all this way and followed that man just to make pleasant chitchat. He was on a job after all, fu fu fu.

He tapped on the dumpster gently, as if to knock. "Excuse me, a moment of your time." He called out with a confident voice.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Pink feathers fluttered against the night's wind, and the moonlight reflected on his sunglasses like a red hue. If one didn't know any better, looking up to the rooftop would have one think a demon king had appeared.

Well, it was as they said. If one can believe in god, one can also believe in the devil. But alas he was neither, just a boring man who was looking down at the mage who had entered his home with utter amusement.

Hmm, was this really it? He had heard of a powerful wizard living in a dumpster, one who had recently made the mistake of electrocuting the wrong person. Well, it wasn't really his business, but if the rumors were true, he'd have expected such a powerful man to have a... larger boudoir.

Still, he had followed him from afar until here, anw as now only a rooftop away from that dump.

He jumped 15 meters down and landed on his teet unscathed, then walked calmly if with a certain sense of confidence to him. His grin would hardly leave his face, even less at a time like this, but it was only when he was right next to the dumpster that he realized just how small it was. Hmph, I could obliterate it with a thought. He pondered before chuckling to himself.

Either way, he hadn't gone all this way and followed that man just to make pleasant chitchat. He was on a job after all, fu fu fu.

He tapped on the dumpster gently, as if to knock. "Excuse me, a moment of your time." He called out with a confident voice.

Trivek

*Clang clang clang*

This was, for Trivek, an odd situation. He really never expected he'd ever have visitors - at least not visitors who'd knock first. That drunk couple engaging in sexual reproduction against the side of his dumpster had been the closest thing to a visitor he'd ever had. Propping open the lid with a metal rod, Trivek poked his head out of the dumpster, looking for whoever had knocked. He saw his shoes first. Fancy. Well made. The rest of the man's clothing followed suit, and gave the overall impression of a flamboyant bird of some kind, preening its feathers.

"Oh, uh, hello. What brings you here?"