Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26199 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu

Ryu looked upward at the taller man, his bandanna flowing forward as it flapped in the wind.  His glare was even more intense now, his hands gripped his biceps in order to strengthen his folded arms.  "Who the hell are you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.  He didn't even notice that the boss was standing behind the pirate.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Gojira:

The ruckus was loud enough that Bill could even hear it from his back office. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea...

The man reached for his phone - calling the police could probably help salvage the situation.

The restaurant was quickly being destroyed. Gojira punched Anguirus on her left cheek. The spiked woman responded in kind by shoulder-checking her into a table, the spikes on her upper arm driving into Gojira's navel. The lizard woman growled in pain, pushing her opponent off of her. She then swept Anguirus off her feet by swinging her tail. Anguirus crashed to the floor with a loud thud, and Gojira promptly grabbed her leg and swung her into the lower part of the bar.

It was a battle of the titans...

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Heh. You can call me Lorenzo. And you must be Ryu." For a moment, the flames in his eyes gleamed when he uttered his name. Then, the hellish skeleton turned his head to to the side, as if to ask Hazel for her approval.

"I see you've been busy here." He muttered absentmindedly. "Is lazing about really all you're good for?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryu+Hazel+Mason

Hazel turned away from the pirate's gaze and muttered, "Stupid boys.  Everything is always a dick measuring contest."

Mason tilted his head. But you do that too, he retorted in his head.

Meanwhile, an electrical aura surged through Ryu's body.  If you stared into his eyes you would see the fire from Lorenzo's body reflected in his.  "Lorenzo huh?  Why are you talking to me like an ally?  Actually, why are you talking to me like we are the same?"

He would remember that comment about being lazy.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Ho? You're right. As far as I'm concerned, you have laid your hands on the birds of mine. Their lives belonged to me, the fact you took them means you have stolen from me, and I don't let people take what's mine."

The burning man stepped forward and the two were now back to back. While Ryu's body started to crack with lightning, the flames seeping from the pirate grew and intensified. Both backs were turned, the pirate's skeletal hand clenched. Words were useless from the get go, and honestly this was just a pretext. Ryu was strong and he needed to have a little pissing contest in order to make sure things would sail smoothly from now on.

Luckily, Hazel was watching, this would be as easy as stealing candy from a baby.

With that, he turned around with unbelievable speed and swung his burning fist to slam it right at the blonde's face.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel and company

Ryu only growled when he saw the fist coming towards him.  The fist slammed into his cheek without the slightest resistance from the cosplayer, sending him into the ground.  "What the?" the henchman cried.  "Why didn't you block that?"

With a  graceful flourish, he rolled onto his feet, returning to his original position.  Then, with his fist charged with kinetic potential, he slammed his fist into this Lorenzo person's check.  "I AM A VILLAIN!  THERE IS NO NEED TO BLOCK THE HERO!"

Hazel sighed.  "We could be here a while," she said, looking down at Mason.  The boy looked back up at her and smiled.  "I think i'm ok with that."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

What?

The pirate stared at the blonde in disbelief when he didn't block the strike, only for his fist to come crashing down on his cheek with tenfold strength without any resistance or attempt to dodge, blowing him straight into a window.

"Guahhh!"

That man... was he truly an idiot? No, there was no way he could leave this uncorrected, this was just wrong!

"No no no no. Crap, you got it all backwards! This just won't do." A voice called from inside the store he just crashed into. Fiery steps came forward and the skeletom came out of the window he crashed into, the left side of his face completely cracked but aside from that he felt more fine than ever. Even so, he just had to correct the foolish man and wipe the broken glass and soot off his coat.

"I'm supposed to be the bad guy here! I mean, I just punched you for no reason! No matter how you look at it I'm the villain!" He said before pointing to himself with his thumb and grinning with a smug pose.

Thedoctor

Jin

He gave her an unamused look at the foolish action she just performed. Was she trying to look brave? Touching fire didn't even have anything to do with spices, she was just gonna get burned.

"Are you trying to impress me? Because getting yourself burned is not gonna accomplish that." He told her with a sigh.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

The mage narrowed her eyes in consideration. There were only a handful of magics that you would alter the eyes for. There were, of course, a few tells, but these weren't anything she could place certainty into.

"I'm afraid there are too many options to pick. The variance that my world has with altered biology is far too great to narrow down. It could be some form of visual enhancement that allows you to instantly recognize certain phenomena or see souls, ones that transmit a curse that paralyzes or petrifies, or even something that allows you to observe the amounts of mana within someone."

Lucy

A low moan of despair came out of Lucy's mouth as she leaned against her good goddess friend. "Noireeeeeee! Will said he's going to make me get on my hands and knees for you if I don't win! Make him stop bullying me." With a big pout and teary eyes.

Suzuko

"It wouldn't be the worst idea. The first nights will be the best and worst. Being able to get to her right away would make things a lot easier." Her hands were on her hips as she turned at the sound in the house. "Is there someone else here?"

Olgamally Animusphere

Olga laughed and nodded. "You got it, they're for paralysis. I can use them to stun most opponents, or at least slow them down, with just a look. They're really useful, and I made them myself." She said. She didn't hide it because she was trying to form a good relationship with this girl, and that would be built on trust. "Is there anything else you want to know about my magic, or would you like to hear more about my past?" Olga asked earnestly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oren

The Fae gave Mordred a wink as Breeze began to take care of her. "Well, last time you got like that I almost died before you woke up! So I had to try something smaller first." She tilted her head. "Do you need more help. I can bite it off if you still need a little push."

Suzuko

She nodded. That made sense. "Well, I would suggest a professional or two if you don't want to do it yourself. There are significantly less accidents when little accidents can be ignored. Then you just need yourselves or a dedicated sitter. Although you two have probably thought of that already. Have you started looking into schools?"

Sakura

"I can do it myself, easy. I don't see a reason to pay for it. And why would I need a sitter?" Sakura asked quizzically.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

"Why make a racing game only for it to be decided entirely by chance?" The dark mage muttered as he saw yet another of the items being used. The novelty had worn off and he now found himself in last place, having stopped trying to advance a while back.

Noire

"It's a party game, silly. The fun is in screwing the other players and making them fall far behind and get mad, hahaha." Noire explained. "We have other games too. We could try out that Minecraft game."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

The English vampire lady closed her eyes, humming in thought. In the failure of a civic body to assert itself, people simply look elsewhere for protection, allowing self-interest to feed on their necessity. Those groups give the masses peace with their benevolent providence, and in the process they make themselves indispensible. It's for the population, but more than that it's for them, and no one needs to remember that part.

She tried not to think too deeply on that crazy woman they had fought, but Irene wouldn't forget her face or let any image of that encounter fade. The next time their paths crossed, she would remember.

"It is a lamentable state of affairs, and seeking to end it without understanding how to fix things will do no favors to this city," she said, nodding. Then she opened her eyes to look at Julius and leaned quickly on the railing at the end of the bed. Her shadow covered Julius and hid his expression from the camera she had seen glimmering at the opposite corner of the room.

"Would you allow me to do something, Julius? I can heal you quicker than this treatment now," she proposed. He could be out of bed in seconds rather than hours or days, and the adventurer didn't relish the thought of having a greater debt to this company than she had to.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Don't be such a poor loser, master. Few things are as much of a turn off as that. But if you're the creative kind of person Noire's pick would be pretty nice. I have some plans for it." Her posture had declined into an all out slouch in the meantime.

Grigori

Grigori smiled at the question. "We will have no end to the amount of time that we can spend discussing how our magic works. I just want to learn about you for now, Lady Animusphere. Please, tell me more."

Suzuko

Suzuko blinked for a moment. Then an embarrassed smile appeared on her face. "I'm sorry. I've forgotten that not everyone is as busy as me on a daily basis. It would be best to stay with your own kid if you have the option. You're completely right."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olgamally

Olga smiled, flashing her teeth at Grigori and and put her hands on her belly, the two of them having eaten the entire play very quickly. "Well, as much as I idolize and love my dad, I never got to see him much outside of when he was training me in magic." Olga spoke with regret, clearly sad about this fact. "It wasn't that he didn't love me, but he was just so busy all the time, with his department and whatnot.

Because of this, I spent most of my time either by myself or at school. It got kind of lonely sometimes..." Olga had begun to blush, telling her life story like this was making her feel a tad weird. Her cheeks were flushed bright pink by the time she paused. "Anyway, I would, well, play with my friends and practice with magic a lot, sometimes together..."

Shoot, does she really want to hear this, or am I boring her? Olga wondered, taking a look at the other woman's expression.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

"Hey, is something bugging you?" Oka asked, leaning down a bit with a concerned look in her eyes. "I'm sorry for doing that, I was just trying to look cool." She apologized earnestly. There wasn't any ill intent in her voice.