Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26256 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

"And you ruined my clothes! Clearly I'm the victim here. Besides, hearts grow back, its just common sense."  She said in the most carefree shrug imaginable.

Seriously, some people were just babies nowadays. He ripped her pants off, he ripped his heart out. Fair's fair. Oh wait, he didn't rip it out actually.

Oh well, its the thought that counts.

Costin smiled in a cheerful chipper way and plunged her hand in her chest and ripped out her beating heart, just to prove a point. Then she crushed it,fell over and raised a finger as if to tell them to wait a sec. The blood and pieces immediately went back to the hole in her chest and sealed it off perfectly, as if time had rewinded mid speech. Then she got back up again.

"See? It's really no reason to make a fuss." She rubbed her head and grumbled. "I mean, since you regenerate and all, i thought it would help you come faster if you died for a split second. Besides, you looked like you were enjoying yourself, so am I really the bad guy here?"

The blood from before and the one she slipped in his heart when she pierced it only sent a more pleasant sensation through his body and practically rejuvenated his body to the point he was better off than ever before, he was healthier than ever!

"Let's not be mad at eachother. We were on such good terms just a few minutes ago..." She purred while leaning closer to him with two big red eyes. "Pleease?"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:17:34 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

William

"Careful there Noire, I could whip that humour right of you in a future training exercise."  He jokingly told her, or was it a joke? He did have to thoroughly tear apart her style at some point, but that could wait. The dark mage didn't say much to his maid more than sending her an annoyed glare before returning his attention to Noire.

"That sounds like a fun change of pace though. Could you be so sweet and go change it? Please." 

Thedoctor

Saber

Did he just say teleport?

That wasn't something you heard everyday, while she did take note of the valuable piece of information, it would have to be for another time. She shook her head and turned to him.

"No I don't think that will be necessary, appearing all of a sudden may cause more issues than it's worth. My Master would be singing a completely different tune if she knew you could do that, how ironic." The blond Servant sounded amused at this revalation. She was fairly certain Olga couldn't perform that herself.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon sword turned back and stopped midway when he was just about to step out. "Ah."

He coughed nervously and turned around before bowing. "It was a pleasure to meet you Waka. Ah, but please take this." He went to the counter and searched for a while before handing him a coupon. "It's a discount, you get half price for a bedroom and meal for the next three visits." He said with a smile. "Will you be alright?"

Waka

He wasn't expecting this. They were really nice people to offer to help him like that. "... I'll find some money. Thank you." Discounts meant he still needed some, so Waka would find some. Where could he do that? Cooking would be nice, but then he couldn't eat the food. That would make Waka sad.

Now he just had to find a place to put the coupon. He had no pants.

Thedoctor

Molly

A muffled moan was let out when she felt him hit her sweet spot. The relentless pounding into her overflowing pussy made her forget about the fingers in her mouth for a second. He was really going at her now, figures with how much she had provoked him. Molly shook her head at a particularly hard thrust and noticed what he was doing. Not caring if he was baiting her, she bit down on his fingers as hard as she could.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

Olga was simply greeted by a smirk. "You are very cute when you look so unsure. Don't worry about it, I would not have asked if I didn't consider you a topic of interest solely on your own merits."

Olgamally Animusphere

Olga felt herself get even more red and felt really silly. She wasn't used to feeling so embarrassed and self conscious about herself. Usually it was her who was making the other nervous; she felt as if she was in some sort of bizzaro world.

"Heh, well, ok." Olga began, pausing to take a sip of water before continuing. "I practiced a lot, got my crest..." Olga continued like this for a good while, telling Grigori incidental little facts about her childhood, describing her friends and acquaintances, talking about her dad, and before long, the main course arrived.

"Shall we eat now?" Olga said with a smile, reaching over and gently intertwining her hand with Grigori's, testing the waters.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:54:56 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Don't be such a poor loser, master. Few things are as much of a turn off as that. But if you're the creative kind of person Noire's pick would be pretty nice. I have some plans for it." Her posture had declined into an all out slouch in the meantime.

Grigori

Grigori smiled at the question. "We will have no end to the amount of time that we can spend discussing how our magic works. I just want to learn about you for now, Lady Animusphere. Please, tell me more."

Suzuko

Suzuko blinked for a moment. Then an embarrassed smile appeared on her face. "I'm sorry. I've forgotten that not everyone is as busy as me on a daily basis. It would be best to stay with your own kid if you have the option. You're completely right."

Sakura Matou

"Haha, it's fine, don't worry about it." Sakura laughed her mistake off. "Do you have ant recommendations, I'm sure we'll need some sometimes, right senpai?" Sakura asked, with which he responded to with a nod.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Don't be such a poor loser, master. Few things are as much of a turn off as that. But if you're the creative kind of person Noire's pick would be pretty nice. I have some plans for it." Her posture had declined into an all out slouch in the meantime.

Grigori

Grigori smiled at the question. "We will have no end to the amount of time that we can spend discussing how our magic works. I just want to learn about you for now, Lady Animusphere. Please, tell me more."

Suzuko

Suzuko blinked for a moment. Then an embarrassed smile appeared on her face. "I'm sorry. I've forgotten that not everyone is as busy as me on a daily basis. It would be best to stay with your own kid if you have the option. You're completely right."

William

"Careful there Noire, I could whip that humour right of you in a future training exercise."  He jokingly told her, or was it a joke? He did have to thoroughly tear apart her style at some point, but that could wait. The dark mage didn't say much to his maid more than sending her an annoyed glare before returning his attention to Noire.

"That sounds like a fun change of pace though. Could you be so sweet and go change it? Please."

Noire

Noire sped through the finish line and quickly swapped the games. "Sure." She simply said, feeling rather flustered by Lucy's sultry tone. She wasn't really sure how to respond to William's statement, or was it a threat? She was just too unsure, so she ended up just not saying anything. She thought that was probably the best decision.

While the game loaded up, she asked them a question. "What sort of plans do you have, Lucy?" She asked cheerfully.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

Theological discussions were not her thing. Her opinion was that this was honestly too much trouble for little gain. Spirits were spirits, no matter if they were small or grand. She let out a sigh as they continued their debate. Maybe it was time to steer the discussion into more practical matters. "I'm a soldier so I don't need to be protected. The question is more if you if you can fight by my side when the situation warrants it. I'm not a person who would stay idle."

Anastasia materialized a sword of ice in her hands and asked. "How good you're with a sword or other melee weapon, for starters? I need to know extent of your capabilities if I'm to support you."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"No, I'm fine like this. I took a gamble and ended up like that. I'm satisfied already that I survived that fight. You can tell the doctor or his supervisors that I'm in their debt. If they have any supernatural problem, I'll be quick to unroot it in exchange." Julius stubbornly refused a help. He ended up like that because of his decision and he was willing to shoulder the rest of the debt. If they didn't need his services, he'd work off the debt in another manner, perhaps.

Thedoctor

Jin

He grabbed hold of her hand and examined it worried that something might have happened. "Deliberately inflicting injury yourself doesn't make you look cool, you could have gotten burned there." He told her worried, that he might be right and she had burned herself. "The only time you should feel pain, is when I'm denying you your sweets." He patted her head jokingly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

He grabbed hold of her hand and examined it worried that something might have happened. "Deliberately inflicting injury yourself doesn't make you look cool, you could have gotten burned there." He told her worried, that he might be right and she had burned herself. "The only time you should feel pain, is when I'm denying you your sweets." He patted her head jokingly.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka felt self concious and nervous about how he was acting. But she also really really liked it. "Alright, I'm sorry." She said with a contrite voice, putting her hand into her bag. "Where do you really want to go, though? No jokes! I want tonight to be a special night."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"This and that are two completely different things. Do you enjoy getting headbutted by people? No, I did not think so." The blond vampire didn't even wait for an answer as she continued on.

"Be grateful I am not ripping your throat out for that. And yes we did briefly run into him, but he got away." Shinobu practicality hissed out the last part, something about that particular encounter was really upsetting her.

Ron

He wasn't really sure how to take that. What real difference was there? And why would headbutting be the less irritating of the two when the other involved teeth and flesh-ripping? "I'm not seeing how a headbutt is less irritating than having your collarbone torn. But whatever, I'm obviously a dumb dog, it's fine." And he'd survive having his throat torn out anyway.

Of course then there was the other part. "Why did he even want to get away to begin with? I thought he was friends with Medaka?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She clasped her hands together for a moment. For a moment the blue eyed could almost remember the exact dimensions of the structure. "I am going to rebuild the Tower of Babel. Hopefully to scale. Then I'll probably blow it up."

Grigori

All the while the older mage patiently listened and on occasion smiled. Then the food came and it seemed quite good, and that was when she noticed the younger girl reaching for her hand. With a teasing smirk on her face her fingers met with Olga's for a few moments before pulling back.

"I would but I'm afraid I'll need both my hands for this meal, Lady Animusphere."

Suzuko

She frowned for a moment as she searched her pockets. Her wallet popped back out along with a small collage's worth of pictures as she sorted through those along with business cards, credit cards, checks, and money.

Then she pulled out a long list. "Right, here you go. I've memorized them already, and they're all very excellent at their jobs. Confidential enough to never say anything about what goes on at home to strangers either."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:23:30 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile

Julius

"No, I'm fine like this. I took a gamble and ended up like that. I'm satisfied already that I survived that fight. You can tell the doctor or his supervisors that I'm in their debt. If they have any supernatural problem, I'll be quick to unroot it in exchange." Julius stubbornly refused a help. He ended up like that because of his decision and he was willing to shoulder the rest of the debt. If they didn't need his services, he'd work off the debt in another manner, perhaps.

Irene

"The both of us took a joint gamble, and we share the consequences. I have not been left with wounds, so allow me to share your weight of them, to at least make us even. We will pay together for any value in services and time that we already owe, regardless."

She looked down to him patiently, restraining her intolerance for the circumstances they would be feeding into or maybe mellowed by his reason.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts