Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26254 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile

Julius

"I don't really know if I have anything to teach you. People have asked me before why I display such feats, but I don't believe there's anything inherent in me that causes. My weapons are blessed and I put my faith in a higher power. My knowledge aside, I wouldn't reach that far without my trust in God. Some people disbelieve me about that, but I do feel that He reaches out to me in dreams." All those cryptic visions couldn't be anything else but a hand of God guiding him from one place to another in order to overcome calamities.

Irene

Her gaze wandered to an indistinct picture formed by his words, and she turned her face slightly to the side in a restrained hum. "A peculiar phenomenon. But, if you what you believe in leads you, then that is quite alright, isn't it?"

"On my part," Irene continued, as she pushed herself off the bedside. "It is the goodness and values of my parents and mentors which guide me, and which I remember to make my decisions and actions upright. In times it was my training that gave the strength to walk along that road, and though I still rely on it, it is more my constitution that keeps me standing these days."

The vampire shook her head, searching into her pants pocket and retrieving a small phone. "I should be leaving you to rest now, though - do you have a phone that I could register, it would be easier for us to find each other if something else happens. In any event, I hope we'll have time to speak more of such things later."

She wanted nothing more than to slip away and reflect on the events of the evenings, but Irene Maiden had already beholden her person to account for services given upfront, and she unfortunately remembered she had to sign those papers. She would spare Julius the annoyance of that, at least.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The blond vampire ignored the sound of a cocking gun behind her. It mattered little to her what the other woman was up, she could do as she wished. It would not be her problem if that woman acted recklessly after all. However that did not mean a warning would be out of place, in that scenario she would only have herself to blame.

"If you shoot at me again, I will feed you that gun." Her voice sounded detached and almost bored as she threatened the other woman. It was like tha vampire considered the whole thing to be an unfortunate waste of time. Her gaze remained locked on Ron beneathe her, it was him she had business with. "I would be most pleased if you could lend me your aid in tracking down that man once more.... Oh and perhaps you should calm down before you suffer an unfortunate cardiac arrest." She hadn't missed the sound of his heartbeat rising so dramatically.

Ron

Oh, right, Anne was literally right there. This was probably a bad time to do this sort of thing. Erm, that is to say, he shouldn't be taking an interest in Shinobu like this at all and he should probably remove his hand from her. Soon. He felt oddly calm about the whole imminent bullet holes thing though; that was normal enough by now.

"It'd take a lot more than this to give me a heart attack. Also, ah, pretty sure I'd survive it." Ron shook his head, and took a breath anyway. "Right. Sure, I'll help out."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider sighed at the girl's prickly response, slightly annoyed at herself for having clearly touched a raw nerve. Fortunately, though, the girl calmed herself, softening as she gave her explanation.

"Ah, I suppose that does make sense", she replied.

"How does your healing work, though? Most healing magic I know doesn't use any real medical knowledge."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

He nodded at that moment. "All the priests of Stribog are skilled at fighting despite their own abilities. It is merely a precaution. And another form of worship from a certain type of perspective."

Oren

The Fae considered it for just a moment. "You should probably just leave her alone, Breeze. I don't think she wants to see you, and sometimes you have too just wait it out!" Or threaten them but that didn't really apply to this situation.

Grigori

"I don't particularly trust her. But then again, I hold little love for overly powerful familiars not bound wholly to my will or particularly bubbly and flirty girls. There's always something wrong about either of those. But I'm sure you have more experience with her than I do." She shrugged her shoulders.

Lucy

As her Messengers began to prod at Noire's mind to get a read on what she was thinking Lucy began a mass stone mining operation. The foundations of the tower were first, and those along with most of the rest of it was made out of wonderful rock.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

What was with that insinuation? He sure made a lot of references to that. Neptune wasn't going to let him get away with it this time, thus she happily confronted it. "I didn't know you wanted me to step on you so much. But seriously, I wouldn't do that sort of thing unless you wanted me to. Blue balling your guy is pretty mean and I wouldn't enjoy it unless you did."

Hah that would show him. The purple haired goddess bet he wasn't expecting a serious answer to that. Meanwhile the two of them had gotten to the entrance and were let in after showing their tickets.

Gadreel

"Are you certain you are not simply injecting your own desires into my statements, Neptune?" He was going to, how did the humans put it now? Play hard to get on this matter. It had been some time since he allowed himself to indulge in that particular flavor of his favorite vice. "Still, your consideration is noted appreciatively."

Then they were inside... and... huh.

This was awfully crowded for a massage parlor. Indeed, it was difficult for them to get through the crowds and the cheering and, indeed, this was beginning to sound like a much rowdier event than at first they had suspected. Was that a bell? "I believe we may have misread the nature of this event..."

Also it was full of the stench of unwashed humanity. One of those things that left Gadreel with mixed feelings about his charges.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

"Striborg? Where is that?" he asked, thinking aloud.  It was strange.  Normally being summoned meant he would be gifted with the knowledge of the time he was summoned into.  However, this time, he was not directly summoned by a master, so perhaps that meant he was not given the same gift.  Being born into that battle field was an unexpected blessing.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead shrugged, not really sure if she wanted to explain Contracts and such to the lavender-head so soon.

"Well, you can do without it," Emily said, looking thoughtful, "Though you have to compensate with more even more power. I might not have needed the education, strictly speaking, but being an actual doctor is something I'm sure I've always wanted to do. Not to mention that the job itself is fun for the most part."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter didn't pay much mind to Shinobu's warning, she wasn't planning on wasting more ammo on the blonde, and Ron had gotten the point all the same.

"You never did mention that you enjoyed being watched, Ron," Annabeth said, pushing the hammer back down and spinning the loaded cylinder absentmindedly before coming to a decision.

"Well, I've got noting better to do," the cowgirl said, "So if you're going to be going after someone, would you mind having some more help?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

William

His hands came to a halt as he thought about her question. "Who knows... Knowing about the inner workings of the body comes hand in hand with pursuit of the unarmed arts." He soon begun anew as he brushed past her hips and reached for her thighs, working them with the same care he had shown her back earlier.

"You're being awfully quiet" He mentally prodded the other girl.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:38:26 PM by Thedoctor »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

"From what I saw he loves that,  He certainly started going at me wildly once he got an audience. He was so violent, it almost makes one shiver at the thought." There were no falsehoods with her statement, but there was really no need to play along with it either. In truth she was bored, and if playing with them could relieve just a bit of it, it would be worth it.

His neck was looking pretty delicious from this close. She licked her lips. No, She wasn't going to feed on him, right now. Ron's hand was still holding her, you could almost call it affectionate, or perhaps it was mere possessivenes. She didn't really dislike it so she allowed him to do as he pleased.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:36:52 AM by Thedoctor »

Thedoctor

Neptune

She tugged him along, forcing her way through the crowd while cheerfully apologizing along the way. "This place sure is crowded, how they'd even keep it under wraps with this many people involved? Makes you really wonder."

She gave him a funny look. "Really, having that much trouble with some smell while exploring a dungeon? I'd never in a gazillion years think you were the type who can't get dirty when doing a quest."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Oh, he means his god. There's so many gods I heard about I lost the count. Paladin's god, a badger god that got fried by the girl we met, whole panteon of gods my people worship and so on and so on." At this point she wouldn't be surprised if number of gods outnumbered the population of the city. What a drag. That's why she really didn't bother with the worship.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Yikes. The situation didn't look good. What if Breeze offended Sakura so much with what she did that she won't want to make up with her. Damn, she could have maybe prevented that if she sticked around. "I... really don't know what to do here. I could try to apologize on your behalf, but she's clearly so distraught that she won't listen."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"There's a phone in my apartment. I don't carry around those things that they call cellphones. I'm afraid that with my lifestyle they would just break too easily. Fortunately I've a good memory for numbers, so I can tell you." He then dictated his number out of his memory as he wasn't in a position to write it down just yet.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

Eh, if she said so... Mitsu used the strongest card she had in her had to exploit the opening created by her move.