Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26096 times)

Thedoctor

Jin

That was one tragic fate averted at the last second. He lout a sigh of relief as it turned out the nightmare would not become reality.

"I thought you were going to try and prank me by mixing it, that would have been absolutely awful. And no there's not something wrong with this, other than the wildly clashing stomach churning themes of this meal." It turned out he was still worked up from the encounter he had earlier. Nothing to do about that now, better to let it all go than to let it build up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

"I don't particularly trust her. But then again, I hold little love for overly powerful familiars not bound wholly to my will or particularly bubbly and flirty girls. There's always something wrong about either of those. But I'm sure you have more experience with her than I do." She shrugged her shoulders.

Olgamally Animusphere

Olga nodded at her assessment and laughed a bit. "Not really, I've only known her for about a day longer, I must admit. The successful summoning of her was an extremely happy surprise for me. A lot of people had told me that it wasn't possible for me to do it." The teen sounded extremely proud of herself.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"Interesting", Rider replied. "None of the forms I healing magic I have heard of would be assisted by medical knowledge. They simply work too differently."

Six months ago, Rider might have been surprised at such differences, but she knew that the Nexus contained many people from many different worlds, each with their own different systems for magic and other supernatural abilities.

"So, how does your magic work, then?" she added, now a little curious and wanting to know more about her potential partner. "It seems to be different from the magic of my world."

Shirou and Sakura

Having purchased the ice-creams, Shirou had taken his seat beside the girl, a big smile on his face as he watched her wolf down the ice-cream he'd happily purchased for her. He was so glad to be able to make someone happy like this.

Sakura, meanwhile, was sat next to him, her own ice-cream off to one side as she was holding Moko up to the bowl of vanilla ice-cream sat in front of her, allowing him to lick at it. Initially, they had intended to get him some chocolate ice-cream, but Sakura had remembered that chocolate was poisonous to dogs, and Moko seemed somewhat dog-like, so they didn't want to take the risk.

They continued eating the ice-cream, Shirou watching the girl next to him with pure joy as he did so. Suddenly, though, a strange look came over her face, and she stopped eating. Concerned, Shirou addressed her.

"What's wrong?" he asked, obivously very worried about the Illya-like girl.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile

Julius

"There's a phone in my apartment. I don't carry around those things that they call cellphones. I'm afraid that with my lifestyle they would just break too easily. Fortunately I've a good memory for numbers, so I can tell you." He then dictated his number out of his memory as he wasn't in a position to write it down just yet.

Irene

She nodded and quickly registered the number. "I don't forget the important numbers, but when you know as many people as me, this is more convenient than relying on memory alone. But I suppose all of those contacts would be useless here and now, wouldn't they?"

Irene had books and diaries filled with the information of many people she'd known in the estates that she returned to as well, but they too were out of her reach now. She had only herself to rely upon and those she would meet. Which is why she felt glad that Julius was the first person she really spoke with.

"Rest then, my friend. I will take care of our immediate official worries," she added, putting back her worn phone in its pocket and smiling at him. She would call so her number was registed at his house, but it was possible she didn't actually have any service here. Another inconvenience.

Following his preferred method, she asked him to remember her own number and recited it to him because making her way out with a polite wave. She had a lot to catch up on, it seemed, and first off was settling this deal with the company that ran the hospital...
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

The Changeling walked up hurriedly to Breeze and rested her arm on her shoulder as she was turning her back on them.

"Running away from problems is easy, but it's sometimes not the best solution. Can you stay with us? We'll figure out something and Oren's made enough mess already trying to convince you. You're not really alone in this."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Huang

She didn't remember the last time when she stayed in this form that long. What was a sort of whim on her part initially continued as she hanged out with the sword. For all his faults like inaptitude at cooking, he was a decent fellow.

"I appreciate that you're showing me around. I'll be honest, it's been a fun hanging around with you like that. I don't shirk my responsibilities, but maybe I deserved a bit of a break." She declared without any hint of lie in her voice.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

Strange.  The concepts of different faiths was not beyond him, but the way they were discussing the concept seemed... strange.  It just made him feel uncomfortable, as if they had no respect for their deity, no sense of faith.  He may disagree intensely with their views, but he was not ethnocentric.  Even so, it was hard to figure out where to start. 

"This.. Stribog.  Is that the figure you worship?" he asked softly.  He tried to mask his discomfort under a polite caring tone.  But his voice sounded overly polite, like something you would put on for strangers.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus let out a relived sigh, pushing out all of the adrenaline of the battle in a single breath.  His muscles relaxed, causing a rush of pleasure to surge through his body.  Still, it didn't feel like he won.  He could barely defend himself against that girl.

Who am I kidding, I never stood a chance to start with. I never do.

The hum of the engine was strangely soothing, allowing him to collect his thoughts.  He looked down at his body, only to realize he was healed.  Only his pride was injured.  "Sorry Forest," he said, almost muttering.

He looked down at his body once again and realized something.  His aura was still active.  That could mean only one thing.  Costin was following them.  He climbed up onto the backseat and peered through the back window, only to spot the girl chasing the car on feet. 

Toss me th gun! he thought to her.  It would be much faster if they communicated using their minds.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Gojira:

Gojira stood over Anguirus' near-unconscious form, staring at the newcomers with her remaining good eye. They were holding those sticks - guns, and were aiming both at her and Adjutor.

These guns didn't really mean much to her. That day, on the city of her homeworld, many were brought to bear against her but only amounted to an annoyance. These men were little different to those before. No, what the real threat here are individuals who come after the gun-wielders get brought down. Humans (And human-like entities) work similarly to insects: they respond to a threat in an ever increasing powerful force. Back in the other world, the humans used guns. This was followed by the use armored vehicles and airplanes. When even those failed, they followed her out to sea and used...whatever that was that burned so much. Here and now, this escalation was unappealing. The fight with the spiked woman took a lot out of her, and a drawn out fight here would only lead to a possibly unwinnable fight.

It was time to book it.

After a quick burst of energy, she blew her atomic breath. The target was not the gunline, but the ceiling at their end of the building, collapsing it and blocking their line of sight. Gojira hurriedly limped off to the back of the store, hoping to find Adjutor to shadow-thing them out of here.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:29:03 AM by MissingMandible »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

His hands came to a halt as he thought about her question. "Who knows... Knowing about the inner workings of the body comes hand in hand with pursuit of the unarmed arts." He soon begun anew as he brushed past her hips and reached for her thighs, working them with the same care he had shown her back earlier.

"You're being awfully quiet" He mentally prodded the other girl.

Noire

Finally, the sun set and monsters began to spawn en masse. Noire was safely in her house and hid inside, blocking up the door with wood when the zombie broke through the door, while Lucy on her quest for stone was less fortunate. She was clearly in trouble, being swarmed by evil monsters.

Noire scooted further back to sit in his lap more, seemingly not annoyed that he was massaging her thighs now. All of this attention was making her feel a bit funny. "I'd pay you good money to give me this sort of massage every day back at home. You have no idea how stressful running a nation can get!"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:36:48 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

That was one tragic fate averted at the last second. He lout a sigh of relief as it turned out the nightmare would not become reality.

"I thought you were going to try and prank me by mixing it, that would have been absolutely awful. And no there's not something wrong with this, other than the wildly clashing stomach churning themes of this meal." It turned out he was still worked up from the encounter he had earlier. Nothing to do about that now, better to let it all go than to let it build up.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka smiled wryly at Jin, as if something was extremely funny but only she was aware of it. She walked up behind him and grabbed him in a tight hug, pressing her breasts against his back. "If I wanted to prank you, do you really think I'd be so obvious about it?" Oka began to gently push him towards their destination. "Haunter and I would have set something crazy up and you know it. I just want to have a good meal with my boyfriend. Is that too crazy to believe?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Urk. Yeah, that... they weren't wrong about that. It was pretty cowardly when you think about it. It was just really hard to control her emotions right now. So she swallowed her fear and... and wait what was Oren doing again?! "Orennnn, don't keep hurting yourself!" She stomped her foot this time, hands clenched at her side, then sighed and slumped her shoulders. "Sorry about this. I just... thought since you said there wasn't anything I could do that she'd want me to go away."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid observed him with a cautious look. There was something strange, very strange. She felt an attraction. No. An adoration, as if she genuinely wanted to serve him. That was ridiculous. She shook her head and straitened her clothed, not that it would help much. She still look like she had been ravaged, savagely taken against her will. Was that what an outsider might think? Most likely, nut she didn't give a shit about that. What mattered was him. Him and only him.

Yet she remained quiet, unsure of how to procede. Maybe she was a bit afraid too, of this strange emotion that was gnawing at her. So she remained quiet and waited for him to speak.

Liam

Things had gotten pretty intense. This sudden shyness made some sense, not least of which was how Liam's finger had finally finished growing back. He tested it a bit when he went to pick up his hat. It'd fallen off in the... festivities.

One it was back on his head he sent Molly a crooked ol' grin. Figured he would break the ice now that they'd broken other things. Including a little bit of that wall he'd had her up against. "You're all sorts of wild for a maid, Molly. Still interested in the job, I hope."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"From what I saw he loves that,  He certainly started going at me wildly once he got an audience. He was so violent, it almost makes one shiver at the thought." There were no falsehoods with her statement, but there was really no need to play along with it either. In truth she was bored, and if playing with them could relieve just a bit of it, it would be worth it.

His neck was looking pretty delicious from this close. She licked her lips. No, She wasn't going to feed on him, right now. Ron's hand was still holding her, you could almost call it affectionate, or perhaps it was mere possessivenes. She didn't really dislike it so she allowed him to do as he pleased.

Ron

It was kinda affectionate. Was pretty hard not to be. But, was she trying to provoke Anne at this point? Well knowing Shinobu she probably was. She was probably bored as could be. Though he could feel her attention on his neck, and it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Ron wouldn't stop her if she wanted to.

Not like he wouldn't just make more blood, he thought to himself as he sat up a bit straighter.

"Well if you don't mind bothering people while I'm sniffing around, sure. Tracking isn't exactly the most exciting thing." At least not for other people. They couldn't understand just how interesting it was to take in that huge variety of scents. "Got any ideas where to start, Shinobu?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

She nodded at that. "I'm surprised that anyone would discourage you in such a manner. After all, you have a great deal of talent. There are very few things that I would doubt that you would be able to accomplish given some time and effort."

Paladin

He nodded. The knight had either failed to noticed or ignored the overly polite tone of the priest as he responded. "He is my patron, yes, and the god that I worship. Stribog is order itself. Hierarchy and dominion. Law and justice. He along with Chaos created my world from nothing."

Paladin's tone was reverent and nostalgic all in one. The room surged with a comforting chill wind in response to his words.

Lucy

Truly, this was unfair. Thankfully it seemed most of these monsters couldn't climb, so Lucy just built a pillar straight on up and far away from the merciless beasts. Then it was just time for dawn to come and save her. "You know, this is getting kinda awkward for me. You two want some private time or something?"

She still wasn't looking. Currently she was having a staring contest with a zombie.

Meti

With perfect serenity an armored figure wandered the back alleys and more dangerous streets of the Nexus. Anything that she saw as even vaguely threatening she cut down in a single instant, monsters and men falling to pieces the moment she sheathed the lovely blade in her hands and moved forwards.

"The quality of our opponents seem rather lackluster tonight, Lady Katase." She stepped past the mess of perfectly cut corpses and blood, searching for their next target.