Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54441 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

The two of them tried flanking her, obviously intending to hit her from both left and right. That cheap tactic wouldn't work on her, the protagonist of protagonists. And who were really the brats here?

She lazed around with apparent arrogance as they rushed her. Only in the final moment did she jump backwards, this made them crash into each other and topple over like bowling pins.

She looked down on them, but not with gleeful arrogance or pity, just exuberant cheerfulness. "Who are you boys calling brat here? You two are like barely out of diapers. Maybe you should go for a course or three hundred in trashtalking first cause you guys suck."

Gadreel

The fallen angel's shoulders twitched up as he barely hid his amusement. As much as he appreciated humanity they were still so... goofy, he supposed was the word they'd come up with in English. And Neptune herself was plenty entertaining as well.

Each combatant groaned, though one of them got up faster than the other and stumbled back. "C-Come on man, no more tricks then. Let's just punch her face in!"

He pulled the other fighter up, and they moved to do precisely that.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

"I'm curious how strong you are, more or less. Maybe you could find someone strong to fight against, challenge someone, maybe? There should be martial arts schools around. I could be a spectator or your manager, whatever floats your boat." Mitsu suggested. She indeed didn't have full picture of how strong she was.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

"I'm Captain Noel Vermillion of the Nexus police." The girl answered with a professional tone of voice. "I was wondering if you were new here, and why you decided to tail that person. Do you mind answering a few questions?"

The blue-eyed girl seemed to be utterly unintimidated by the other girl's demeanor. As if she didn't consider her a threat at all.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

The words of the monk could scarcely reach the Muramasa in her bliss. This was perfection, the cutting of flesh and bone with motions that knew no hesitation and yet could last for more than an unsatisfactory moment. Their victim could fight back, but could not win. Her Meti's form had no flaw, her soul no doubt, her heart no selfish drive but love for Katase. It was like she could finally feel what it meant to be wedded to another! This was what she'd so much longed for.

But then the words became insults. The demon's extraneous shell tightened and hissed in sympathy with the fury of a bride who'd just heard her groom's honor scorned by another.

It spoke. "Do not question what you cannot understand, human. I've waited too long for this to listen to you malign her!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Thanks!" She said excitedly, spinning around again. "I don't usually wear this sort of stuff, but I felt like it today. Weird, huh?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The vampire raised an eyebrow and seemed to be thinking this through a surprising lot. She opened her mouth and raised her finger as if to say something, but then stopped and  tapped her foot in contemplation, really looking over her options and which one would get her the best outcome. Then, she came to a conclusion and smiled.

"Eh? Uh, ummm... nah dude, this isn't gonna work. I mean, look at yourselves, you fucking suck!" She snickered with that same friendly banter that was as pleasant as terrifying. "Don't get me wrong, it would be pretty fun to skewer and rape you both on a cross and use your skins as bedsheets, but don't you think that would be a waste? As you are right now, I'll just fucking murder ya, dipshit, and that's boring. You've still got lotsa room to grow, so I think I'll let you ripen a bit more, okie?"

Her grin turned wide and her feral teeth almost glowed in the moonlight, and with a deliberate motion he tossed the unconsciousvampire at Marcus like a sack of potatoes before putting a hand on her bare hip.

"A fine woman she is. I wouldn't mind having someone like her warm my bed, but then again, she's knocked out pretty cold right now. Well, I guess her cunt is still hot, so help yourself! Hahahahahaha!" She sighed, it was honestly kind of irritation to have to cut things so short, but she wanted to end things on a positive note.

"Well, I'm being nice right now, but this is a one time deal. I'm not usually this kind, its just that I feel someone like you can grow into a man that can get me going, so I'm making a little investment here. Basically Forest was right, I'm kiiind of a retard. But if you disappoint me again, I'll rip your eyes off and fuck them sockets or, uh, something. You're not into that stuff are you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mason

Despite his young age, Mason was pretty fast.  He had already managed to get to the end of the city block.  Just a little longer and he would finish the borders.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"No, sometimes people need a change of pace. You definitely should buy it. It's been a while since I wore a dress, so I will look for one as well." It has been like few months since she wore a one. She also wanted to buy some heels as well.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Piss off!" he roared, slamming his leg into the ground.  "Ive fought people far stronger than you!"

His eyes suddenly widened and he looked down at the unconscious Forest with a frown.  No, not right now.  A purple aura covered his body, enhancing his body with Forest's strength.  He picked her up bridal style.

The moment his gaze reunited with the girl, he sighed.  "Honestly, I don't care if you kill me now or lose to me later," he said, turning away from Costin.  His body was still visibly tense, expecting another attack from the crazy girl. As long as Forest is safe, I don't care, he finished in his head.  It was probably best not to say that one out loud.

At last he turned his head, showing only the side of his face to Costin.  "And as for the skull fucking.  Who knows?  I am a virgin after all.  I have plenty of cherry's to pick before then."

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:49:17 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

"Hah! That's the spirit son! I think I'm starting to like you more and more." She laughed, grinning from ear to ear as she took a predatory stance. "Whelp, see ya!"

With that, she leapt forward in order to leave, running past the man with beastly agility since the convenience store was kind of in the same direction Marcus was standing in the first place. But before she left and disappeared into the distance, she purred into his ears, words that were enough to chill someone to the bone.

"I'll be waiting."

When he turned around, she was already gone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka frowned, wishing she had a much more fun test.  "Well, there are plenty of strong dojos here.  Its best if we search for them on foot though.  Most dojos worth challenging advertise through word of mouth."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus spit on the ground where Costin's feet once stood.  "Whatever," he said, watching her leave with an empty feeling rising up from his belly.  As he stared at the deflated tires of Forest's car, he couldn't help but feel even worse.  Not only did he lose, but now he has to figure out what to do with Forest's car.

He set down Forest on the roof and reached his hand into her pocket, looking for wallet or something like it.  Maybe he would be able to find an insurance card to call for a tow.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"See you soon, Emily", Rider replied, waving as the girl left.

After her hopefully-soon-to-be-lover had left, Rider remained for a little, finishing her drink and pondering the situation. She was a little frustrated that she hadn't been able to get the release she'd wanted, but it was clear that the girl was at least potentially willing to fulfil Rider's desires, even if not immediately, so she knew it was worth meeting her again.

Then, deciding she might as well head home, she picked up the bag containing her sex toys and headed off, travelling at what was, for her, a leisurely pace, but which was nevertheless obviously far faster than any human could move, keeping off ground level where it was busy in order to avoid people getting in her way.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

"Very well," he responded.  "I shall follow your lead then."

And with that his form faded, transforming into a spirit.  "This should be easier on your mana reserves," a voice echoes through the air before breaking into a chuckle.  "However, you may look a bit strange talking to yourself in public."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe bit his lip, turning his head away from her as they walked.  "Umm its nothing," he said, turning away from Rin.

Truthfully, he was scared.  The werewolf story was always a good one to tell when he wanted to look cool.  But the tone of the story betrayed the trauma of that night.  He was scared of werewolves, scared of vampires and most importantly, scared of the unknown.  The darkness promises the possibility of danger, hiding crime behind a thick veil of shadow.  He knew not all supernaturals were bad, just as not all people are criminals. Nevertheless, the idea of running into one terrified him.

"I just... haven't been out this late in a while."

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:26:07 PM by Sinib »