Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24863 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead nodded, curious about this turn of events but not really feeling this required much scrutiny. As unlikely as a coincidence like this was, it wasn't entirely out of the question.

"Yes, that would be her," Emily said, "And I don't feel like the wait will be an unpleasant one. Ah, my apologies, I've asked so much about you and yet told you nothing about myself in return. Well, I suppose we'll have time for that while we wait."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Saber

She was bored, utterly bored. Once the sorcerer began drawing his circle nothing, nothing at all had happened. He just kept drawing minute after minute. It was one of those rituals. If only something could save her.... ahhh. Did they honestly think they could sneak in without her noticing it? Thus the servant drew away like a shadow.

"Unfortunately master has a poor master attribute and wouldn't find me even if I was standing right behind her." A voice suddenly spoke up from behind the white haired girl.

Thedoctor

Neptune

The men came after her again. But she was ready for them haha, no way would they ever hit her like that. Owww....

The world spun around and around, then all she saw the roof. The goddess had been knocked over with a single blow, leaving her on her back, completely defenseless. "Hey, that's cheating, you're supposed to yell before you strike!" Her complaints were bizarre to say the least.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

She was bored, utterly bored. Once the sorcerer began drawing his circle nothing, nothing at all had happened. He just kept drawing minute after minute. It was one of those rituals. If only something could save her.... ahhh. Did they honestly think they could sneak in without her noticing it? Thus the servant drew away like a shadow.

"Unfortunately master has a poor master attribute and wouldn't find me even if I was standing right behind her." A voice suddenly spoke up from behind the white haired girl.

Olga Marie

Marie turned around, surprised at her servant, not at the fact she'd suddenly appeared, no, that wasn't surprising to her, it was far more the fact she didn't seem to still be angry at her. Olga relaxed with a smile and laughed.

"Hey hey hey. Who wouldn't find who? And who wouldn't make a good master, huh!" Olga actually sounded ticked off about the second thing her servant had said. "Is my prana not good enough for you! They were clearly wrong—" At that moment, Olga shut up. She realized she was probably playing right into her servant's hands. She just sort of stood there pouting in a rather adorable way, fuming internally.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsu

"Huh, whatever floats your boat. I'm just saying that you should be careful about supernatural strangers. There might be vampires who are not restrained by any semblance of morality. That's just a common sense. Some humans earn for their living while others would even murder someone for a piece of bread. I don't see why all vampires should be like you." She knew probably more about the vampires than the vampire in front of her, but of course she didn't want to reveal that fact. So she used arguments of logic and common sense to explain her how things may turn out. "So we will just go around without direction? Doesn't seem like a plan."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura couldn't help but giggle at the girl's innocent question. She was so adorable.

"Well, when someone does something really bad, sometimes the person they hurt puts up a reward for their capture. That's a bounty", she said with a smile.

"We don't just do it for the money, though", Shirou added, also smiling. "We want to protect people."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider frowned at his comment, tensing up further and preparing to flee if necessary, or even call for backup. His actions and those of what he presumed was her master suggested that was their intention, and Rider had no desire to fight.

"I know what you are", she replied, suspiciously, ignoring the master's question entirely in favour of responding to the real threat. "I do not know your name or class, and you have not explained why you chased after me."

She had a good idea of why, of course, but she knew that admitting that might make them think she too desired to fight, so she decided to play innocent for now.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Are you involved in something called Holy Grail War? If it's the case then I'd have more questions." Anastasia wasn't necessarily in a mood for violence even if she was preparing in case things escalated. First she would learn where this Holy Grail War was a thing in Nexus, then ask this purple-headed woman if she knew about other Servants.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"As a doctor you must be pretty popular, I bet. I can't say I didn't notice how people looked at you in the bus." Honestly people tended to avoid her if she had a really bad day, but the reverse didn't happen to such extremes. Yes, some of boys liked to chat with her back in the small town but she wasn't in hurry to find a partner. Her old lifestyle distracted her enough.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead couldn't help a chuckle at that, glancing over at the brunette, eyes bright with amusement. Much as her Kith annoyed her at times, it was nice to meet someone who could make light of it, even if they weren't actually aware.

"Yes, that tends to happen a lot, actually," Emily said with a bemused grin, "I get the feeling it wasn't my credentials that drew their attention, though."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"If you're married, then your husband must feel protective about you. Or maybe he's already resigned to the fact. I'm still single, myself." Considering that her number of pets kept growing, surely some neighbors thought she would end up perhaps as a cat lady.

visevv

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Antonia San Nicolas

Antonia hesitated before answering. They seemed nice enough people, and their reactions to her incorrect behavior was justified, but she could not shake off this clinging paranoia. She preferred to work alone for a reason, and that was because it always ended in bloodshed. Either a hunter was slaughtered, or became the hunted. Working alone eliminated both possibilities.

But this place was not like home. Perhaps Antonia can reclaim part of her humanity here. She smiled, a genuine one that shined as bright as the sun, and said "Yes. Where should we go first?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

"No, sometimes people need a change of pace. You definitely should buy it. It's been a while since I wore a dress, so I will look for one as well." It has been like few months since she wore a one. She also wanted to buy some heels as well.

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohhh.... are we all getting dresses then?" Breeze didn't normally wear dresses but she thought she'd seen some nice ones. And right now she really hoped that Sakura was actually feeling better, so spending more time with that would be nice. "I have a proposal! Let's pick out dresses for each other. You have to at least try it on!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

His eyes widened impossibly, then he was cut, then swords parried, and he was cut again-

*clang*

Another slash-

*clang* *clang* *clang*

The hundreds of sparks only served to illuminate and reveal the ghastly phantoms. Slash after slash, from the left, from the right, from above, from behind. He could not tell her slashes apart until they were about to strike him, and each exchange brought his shell closer to destruction. One slash, one parry, and a wound would appear on his body before he could prepare for the incoming attack.

It was absurd, an utterly and impossibly demonic display of power and skill that was ripping his body apart little by little, exchange by exchange, as if the clash of steel was the ticking of his clock counting down to a grim demise.

His cuts became wounds and each wound grew more severe as he was forced into parrying the insane attacks the moment they came at his body, and even evading them became more and more impossible despite the gulf in speed between the two. He slashed and twisted his body and ran back and evaded desperately, but nothing he could do was enough to prevent more wounds from appearing on his body.

And yet, even with his body littered with wounds that made him entirely unrecognizable, the demon fought. One final slash came at his throat, and perhaps out of utter desperation he smashed his blade onto her sword with all his power, all his might, to the point his blade trembled with energy and released a wave that blew both back, the one thing tearing and severed being the ground where they once stood.

Another cut appeared on his arm, this was hopeless, and yet he couldn't stop, as if it was the one thing he couldn't do. Despite suffering wounds that would kill a human ten times over, he struggled and stood and fought. They were in the same positions they started in, with Engetsu landing right on the crater that signaled the beginning of the fight. And yet, the lack of a single scratch on the opposing warrior made it all too clear who the victor was.

His hand trembled, his sword shook, but his eyes could not be more decisive.

"What's there to understand? You're just an insane murderer!!" He struck the one way he still could, and released a wave of pure energy from his blade, then another, and another, illuminating the night's battlefield with countless blue petals.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:21:26 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The changeling couldn't help a laugh at the mental image that conjured up, well not that there hadn't been a similar situation here, albeit with a protective boyfriend as opposed to a husband. The principle of the thing still applied.

"I'm sure he would, if I were," the redhead admitted, "Though I'd hate to make someone worry like that. As it stands, though, I'm in the same boat as you."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh