Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24850 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

It was over.  If the battle continued to flow like this, he would die, plain and simple.  However, the scientist couldn't help but smile.  Live or die, I was right.

The increase in speed would not last forever.  He was already slowing down.  All the while Vanguard blew through the trees like ants before an elephant.  A puppet limb spawned from his coat, wrapping around a tree and sending him in another direction.  His feet pushed up some dust, creating a massive cloud of dirt behind him.  Once the friction finished his deceleration, he turned to face his fate.

"I suppose the role of a puppeteer is not exempt from risk.  In the end, I suppose I am satisfied merely pulling the strings," he noted with a melancholic smile.

Thedoctor

William

Was she serious? The girl had floated off him and turned around, only to start teasing his cock with her tongue. This was unacceptable, utterly unacceptable. He would have to instruct her more firmly from here on it seems. He put his hand firmly on top of her white hair and pushed her further down. "Your order is completely mixed up, teasing comes before sex." He told her, sounding a bit annoyed as he did.

"What I'd really like Black Heart, is for you to show me how good you are with your mouth."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider smiled.

"I said there was no War, not that there was no danger. There will always be people willing to harm me or my master for their own gain. However, since there is no Grail, there is no benefit to a servant attacking me. I feel no more threatened by your servant than by anyone else", she said to the girl.

Then, she turned to the servant.

"Why would I not want to stay?" she said, slightly confused by his question.

"My master is like family to me. She is a kind, sweet girl who would be devestated if I left her, and I am happy to be her servant", she added. "I remain in this world because I wish to protect her and ensure she gets the happiness she deserves."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

Was she serious? The girl had floated off him and turned around, only to start teasing his cock with her tongue. This was unacceptable, utterly unacceptable. He would have to instruct her more firmly from here on it seems. He put his hand firmly on top of her white hair and pushed her further down. "Your order is completely mixed up, teasing comes before sex." He told her, sounding a bit annoyed as he did.

"What I'd really like Black Heart, is for you to show me how good you are with your mouth."

Black Heart

Wordlessly, Black Heart obliged. She opened her mouth and allowed him to push her head down lower and lower. She gagged a bit as it went into her throat, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She held her breath as she felt her throat expand to accomidate the new, large foreign object until she was finally at the base, at which point she gagged again. She moved her tongue as much as she could, pressed down as it was, giving ample attention to his shaft. Then, after taking a deep breath, she began to move, slowly, getting used to his cock being in her mouth.

"Is-is this good for you?" The white-haired goddess asked him uncertainly, speeding up to attempt to make him cum.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Liseth

Huh... well she wasn't too worried about that stuff. It's not like she had done anything wrong. Probably. "Sure? I mean, come in." She stepped back a bit as she pulled the door open. And promptly realized oh god she wasn't wearing anything underneath her shirt and slammed the door in his face. "Actually just wait one second!"

She turned to Sakura with a blush on her face. "Pants!"

Sakura Matou

Sakura snickered at Liseth's late realization. Of course, she would have stopped it had she not realized, but her embarrased reaction was to die for.

"I-I only have skirts." Sakura said, pulling a cute pink frilled one with flower patterns out of her shadow that she was sure Liseth wouldn't usually wear. "Is this fine?"

It was a lie, of course she had pants, but she was also sure Liseth wouldn't realize, socially awkward as she was.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

She looked angry but at the same time she was dispassionately analyzing the situation. If there were no witnesses around she could have removed that maniac explosively (the extra casualty was a reasonable price for putting the enemy down), but in a disguise of a 'civilian' she would act like a bystander offended by the sight. She would time her Exploit to disadvantage the idiot when she was in a middle of fight against Medaka. Her power wasn't a surefire method of killing supernaturals.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The winds swept the earth and thunder coursed the skies as he caught up with the scientist, and with his final swing there was a flash so brilliant it was blinding. And yet, this rage had unclouded his vision, and Vanguard opened his eyes. If he did it again, it would just be a lie, wouldn't it? Nothing would change.

So when the blade caught up with Relius's neck, something incredible that could only be described as miracle occurred. The blade stopped, the scientist's throat was surrounded by the axe's curves. However, rather than cutting him, they pushed him onto the ground, pinning him and drawing blood from his neck.

Defenseless and bound by a monster's strength, his head was still attached to his body. If this was not a miracle, what was?

And yet, he would never be able to perform something so grand. He was simply tired of dancing to an all-repeating tune, be it divine or orchestrated by that man, so he cleared the entire board. He was tired, and his desire was exactly as he stated. He wanted it to end. If his mask had not melted away, would his face be one of spite, mockery or pity? Perhaps one would never know.

The truth is, he didn't. But while his axe's touch was as cold as ice, his voice couldn't carry even such a feeling. In his soul, he spat his words, but all they spoke of was regret.

"Did you seriously think I was unaware of my own actions? I know the thousands of corpses laying at my feet better than anyone. Each of them will be promised to a better world when the time is ripe, but i'm not going to live there, and neither will you. There is no place for me in a world without sin. I am a monster. What I do is evil."

He might have known from the beginning, no, he knew from the beginning. He couldn't say that he had just realized it, but he had no wish to hide any longer. For the first time, his endless hatred was directed at someone other than himself. For the first time, he truly wished to slay someone who wasn't himself. But he couldn't.

"Which is why I cannot kill you. That would be a hero's duty, and I am no such thing. Not anymore."

The weapon released the man's neck, freeing him from the unerring pressure as  the beast of metal  laid his axe to rest on his shoulder tiredly. For the first time, he felt exhausted, or rather he had finally chosen to recognize this feeling.

And he walked away, clutching at his skull as if a terrible headache just befell him.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:26:10 AM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Neptune

The towering mountain of muscle trembled in joy in front of her, the man overcome by emotion, charged her with with determination soaring in his heart. But it was all for naught. A blinding light enveloped the girl's form before he reached her.

And then he stopped.

No.

It would be more appropriate to say he was halted, his path blocked by a frame much smaller than him. A gloved hand had caught him in an overwhelming grip. What used to be a young girl had been replaced by something else. Both her appearance and her presence had changed. You might even say she matched this man's in one certain aspect, their state of dress, her suit did indeed hug her body, showing of her splendid figure in the process.

But that's where the similarities ended. He was a mere man and she was so much more.

"Yes I believe that's what I promised. So I will only use my fists on you. Have no wirries, this will be over quickly." She seemed completely unbothered by his posturing and as promised her other fist was raised and flung right at him. For a brief moment nothing appeared to happen Then the muscular man was launched into the air with shocking force, he flew over the crowd only to hit the walls of the room in the distance.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:48:58 AM by Thedoctor »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Despite wearing a mask, Relius held his hand over his forehead, as if to make a makeshift visor to block out the rays of the sun.  Except in this case, it was the bright light of death calling for him.  The blade delivering this fate hungered for his neck, sliding into it with effortless grace.  The scientist's body tightened and beneath the mask he closed his eyes.  At the last minute, a smile came to his face, one that brimmed with both terror and excitement, the perfect fusion of fear and pride.

However, the final strike did not happen.

Instead, a mighty wind threw him to the ground and he looked up, frowning.  "Why?! he exclaimed.  Tinged with sadness and regret, the warrior gave his reason, attempting to cover up his sin with a sort of awareness.  It was strange, his soul was drenched in hatred.  A second ago, it was self directed but now it moved on to Relius.  So why do I still draw breath?  Why not finish me?

As the man nursed his own skull, Relius cried out, "Fool!  In your insane projection of your own inferiority complex, you never answered your own question!  How do you intend to progress?!"

His soul was too far away to see the answer.  Nevertheless, his words can be decoded for a similar result.

visevv

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Antonia San Nicolas

Antonia jumped to her feet and shot back a reply. "Well, that is what you have shown me thus far. Show me more, why don't you?"

And Noel did, with the example of a blue aura. She stepped back, unsure of what to do, before deciding to leap off the building with marvelous grace, landing on her feet. She wanted to change the battlefield; after all, all was fair in love and war, right? Noel was an officer, so surely she chased criminals through the city. With that thought in mind, Antonia entered an alleyway.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

If only for a second, the vanguard stopped and chuckled bitterly. Would he be smiling or weeping right now? He didn't know which one he was meant to do, in the end he could do neither.

"I don't know. Perhaps I'll crawl into a ball and die, or perhaps I will just keep destroying this world until it fixes itself. The truth is I have no idea how to save anyone, nor do I have the ability to save everyone. Well, I suppose I'll just have to keep trying until either I or this fate breaks. But isn't that what you're looking forward to?"

His hand slipped from his forehead and he sighed before looking up at the night sky. He remembered once again of that wish he had when he was nothing but an ignorant child. He wanted to reach for the stars. Even now, his hand reached above for things that he could never obtain.

The small motes of light slipped from his fingers, and he couldn't help but find satisfaction as his hypothesis was confirmed. It didn't matter what path he chose, destruction was inevitable. Him, those he loved, those he was meant to save, those who had nothing to do with any of this, the world... no matter what he did, one of them would perish, perhaps even all of them. In this case, none of his decisions mattered. He was free.

So what if there was another secret path? The thought had never eluded him until now, or rather, he had chosen to dismiss it until now. But having fell so low, he no longer had a reason not to try.

"The ending doesn't matter, but even after a million tries I'll strive for it all the same."

And with that, the warrior of metal walked forward, carrying on until he disappeared from the forest entirely.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

"I only look forward to the results," Relius said after the ghost left.  The scientist collapsed, arms spread across the dirt.  Strange... do I feel...excited? he thought before chuckling.  Perhaps I should examine myself afterwords hmm?

"This world will never cease to excite me."

His gaze passed through his mask, piercing the heavens.  The sun setting which signaled the end of the day seemed much more grandure when paired with the exhaustion from battle.  The healing ars would do its work eventually. All that was left was to wait.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Some fresh air ought to do us some good, Breeze thought to herself. She wanted to talk to Sakura anyway after everything that happened before. Not like, necessarily about that but just in general. It was getting really dark out too, which was nice in the warmer summer weather.

Mordred and Oren could probably use some more time to do stuff together since they seemed to be getting closer, anyway! The Solar did her best not to think about what she'd get up to with both of them later on... fufufufufufufufu~.

It wasn't working so great.

But hey, at least they were out and about. Breeze turned to Sakura. "I wish the buildings weren't so high here. You can't even see the sun set right..."

IRON=SAKURA

"..." Sakura looked at Breeze in silence, as if she was trying desperately to hold something in. She was trembling from the effort. And then, a small noise escaped her lips. "Hehe." She chuckled, which led to a flood of laughter, almost incapacitating the girl.

"Hahahaha,hehe, hahahahahahahahaha!" Sakura was clutching her stomach and tried to pull herself together. "Hahaha, oh man. Breeze, I'm just happy that we can live on the surface. In my world, people can only live on the highest of mountains because the entire surface is covered by instantly lethal toxic fumes. "This here is a wonderous improvement."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"I certainly understand why someone would find happiness in following somebody. There was one time when I followed the will of my King, but these days are long gone. My job is not exactly a bad substitute for that, but I will swear my magic and loyalty to someone matching my former liege if I find such person. This land's government is too faceless for my own liking." She understood where the Servant was coming from. "I will respect its laws, but a worthy leader is something that it really needs."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

Noel's foot slammed down into the concrete roof just a second after Antonia jumped off, leaving a small dent in the roof. The small girl quickly cast a barrier ars, creating a wall of translucent glowing blue force on either side of the alley. She then began to inundate the contained area with a volley of explosions. This was sure to deal a serious blow to Antonia.