Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24872 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

Well, wasn't that interesting? Not surprising. Grigori couldn't believe anyone was really just a simple tease. Whether it was ulterior motives or just another face to show someone, it was rare for someone so powerful to be that bland.

She still quirked a brow at the rest of what the familiar said. "Intersting title, Olga."

Liseth

No. No, no, no, no! Absolutely not! Skirts were like high heels. Terrible, awful things that didn't even feel comfortable. With a huff she slapped her hands over Sakura's eyes. "Just stay like that!" Alright, she just needed a few second and... poof. Shorts. Great!

Then she relaxed and opened up the door. "Alright, you can come in now."

Olga Marie

I'm sorry. Olga said to Saber quietly with a voice full of self loathing. Even if it hurt, the older woman was right. She was an immature little girl who had absolutely no business running Chaldea. It should have been her dad. She'd finally allowed herself to relax a bit here, and look what that got her. She acted like a damn foolish teenager again and again and again.

The white haired girl clutched herself and started shivering violently, even though it wasn't cold at all. It didn't even seem to have registered she was laying on Grigori, let alone respond to her tease.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Butler

"Of course," He asserted to Suzuko, seeming to wink like a lighthouse with the glint of his gaze. He clicked his shoes together and turned on his heel dutifully, going to open the door.

To the two waiting outside, it clicked open shortly, revealing an empty hall waiting for them. The house looked common enough, but one would normally think it eerie it semed to have opened by itself.

"Please, do come in, my employer expects you." Butler said, announcing himself from behind them as if he had stepped out of thin air, gesturing inside. One moment it was just them, but as the entrance to the residence slid open another passage parted itself open at their side.

The man's unnerving face of bare bones did not help matters, and yet it seemed almost mellow in its owner's genteel tone.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius
"Now, now"
The doll lightly jumped off the vamp's shoulders, feeling her shivering in excitement.
"Let's not get too carried away, Ladies, its we're just having a little stroll hm?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Molly

As the poor poor store clerk was pissing his pants oh so wonderfully and desperately grasping for a weapon, the cutesy maid walked over to the counter just in time to grab hold of the assault rifle as he pulled it out.

"Nope, no weapons for you." She flung it away to the side of the room, the rifle hitting a wall with metallic clang only to slide down and knock a few bottles over. The bottles themselves hitting the floor and broke, their precious content spilling all over the floor.

She then pulled him towards her over the counter by his shirt. "Weapons are dangerous.... very, very dangerous. Did no one ever tell you that? Bad things happen to those who use them. You understand that right? I hope you don't, I really do. That means I get to educate you. Ahh... the joy of teaching innocent younglings about the hardships of life."

"So how's it going to be? Are you going to make my day? Or should I say night? No, fuck that, I say whatever I feel like saying. So are you?"

The Poor Fuck

He wasn't even able to put the gun down before the terrifying girl came and snatched it from his hands. He instantly collapsed onto the floor and began futilly crawling backwards. "No, please..." He began to beg her as he huddled up against a wall. "I have a family!" He wailed at her, clearly expecting to die here.

visevv

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Antonia San Nicolas

As soon as she saw the translucent blue walls, Antonia knew that she was due for another explosive attack. Oh, if only there were more enemies around so she can slaughter; maybe then she would match the rather magical qualities Noel had, but that was a risk she was not willing to take. Antonia scaled the ladder leading up to the roof once again, her breathing increased by ten fold but unscathed.

A part of her knew that she was fighting a lost battle, that she was not quite ready to take Noel on. On the other hand, surrendering was a foreign word on her tongue. Antonia clenched her jaw and launched herself at Noel again, this time managing to get in striking range.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry Barthow

He cautiously patted the nose that had almost gotten slammed by a quickly revolving door, the opposite of oblivious to the loud conversation they were having while it was still cracked open. Was the girl just lazy, or a shut-in? If she didn't go out out of her house it would certainly explain the distracted sloppiness, but that was hardly the only answer. What was the right reaction to this...?

Henry grumbled to himself and headed in, putting his badge away while digging through his coat for the copies of the reports he'd read. He looked for a place that would be alright to sit as he follow, giving the second woman in the house a nod and a curt greeting.

"Thank you," he sighed, looking between the two. "As I said, I'm looking into the increasing number of incidents occurring in this part of town. At this point, there have been no serious consequences to them that we know of - I mean notable injuries or particularly grave felonies, but it wasn't for their severity that we had this inquiry opened."

He flipped through the pages of his notebook, looking over notes that were both of this and not (taken more out of necessary habit than anything), and clipped together complaint papers.

"As I understand, your neighborhood's crime rate fell tremendously in recent times, particularly supernatural crime," the detective continued, sneaking a pointed look at them. "But even more recently, people have been seeing a lot of offputting things centered in this residental area. If there seemed to be any follow-up or cause we'd have more to go on, but it's a common point that only makes them more suspicious when analysed as a whole."

He dropped the collection of heavily abridged reports on the nearest table and leaned forward, elbows on his knees and hands covering the lower half of his mouth. They only had as much as he could really tell to civilians, but answering the invitation to read would reveal each individual event was more specific and weird than the last.

"What can you tell me about this? Have you seen any unusual or frightening sight like these close-up? Seen anyone that seemed to be setting up... weird symbols, patterns, actions, whatever?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Purple Heart

"A job you don't appear very fit for from the looks of it. I did not hear any commentary during the fight after all." She dismissed the complaints of the so called announcer, he was poor at his job and that was all that could be said about him really. A pitiful man, with a pitiful performance. He didn't matter though. The CPU from the land of Purple Progress bowed to the crowd with a triumphant smile.

She then turned to face her angel, the man who was busy applauding her and approached him with a confident stride, it was completely different from her other self. While her other form was free spirited, energetic and all around a balloon of cuteness, she now carried an air of authority. Every step she took was like a sensual and intimate experience that she was showcasing only for him.

"Did you enjoy my performance Gadreel?" An earnest question, coming from a thoroughly amused goddess.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Indeed, the werewolf was a bit unnerved. Unfortunately in her case getting unnerved too much meant lashing out in flight or fight response, so she had to keep those impulses in check. The fact was that even if this skeleton man didn't reek of Wyrm, she didn't have exactly fond memories of any sort of undead. Calm down, think positive thoughts, don't pick a fight here. Or spoil your impression. "Hello." She simply greeted him back, trying to conceal her emotions.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead almost did a double-take at the sight of the skull-faced welcoming party, though she managed to keep her composure more or less intact. For a moment, the changeling wondered if she'd just run into an Autumn changeling of some sort, already taking a moment to reinforce her Mask as Ellie greeted the man, sounding a bit surprised herself. Trying to keep things light, Emily gave the man a small smile as she glanced over to where he was indicating.

"Of course, thank you," she said, stepping in with a slight nod before moving through the indicated doorway.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Eh?" The former gladiator blinked at the question. It took a moment to come up with an answer actually because wow um how do you explain that without showing it? "Well it's um, it's got lots of sand everywhere and it's sunny and everyone's wearing swimsuits and there's a big huge bunch of water kinda sliding up along the sand and making everything squishy. And then you build stuff out of it and go out and swim!"

Also, you know, pretty sorcerers sat on palanquins in the shade and watched you fight someone with a sword to the death with your bare hands because you're a hideous lizard thing, but that was pretty specific to Breeze's life and probably wouldn't come up here!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"You seem to have gotten the wrong impression", Rider replied. "I do not gain happiness from following or obeying a master, nor have I surrendered my desires. I simply happen to care deeply for my master and wish to ensure she remains safe and happy. I would protect her just the same even if I was not contracted to her."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Eh?" The former gladiator blinked at the question. It took a moment to come up with an answer actually because wow um how do you explain that without showing it? "Well it's um, it's got lots of sand everywhere and it's sunny and everyone's wearing swimsuits and there's a big huge bunch of water kinda sliding up along the sand and making everything squishy. And then you build stuff out of it and go out and swim!"

Also, you know, pretty sorcerers sat on palanquins in the shade and watched you fight someone with a sword to the death with your bare hands because you're a hideous lizard thing, but that was pretty specific to Breeze's life and probably wouldn't come up here!

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura looked at Breeze incredulously, as if she'd said something utterly terrifying.

"I don't like water." She said simply, not wanting to elaborate.

She clearly did not want to talk about it.

Thedoctor

William

Seeing his latest conquest trying so hard to please had a charm of it's own. Beyond the simple carnal pleasure mind you, not that that the feeling of her tight throat and her wet mouth wasn't heavenly. But seeing her debasing herself like this of her own will was a pleasure of it's own. He almost didn't catch her question as he was too busy enjoying her. His hand kept a firm grip on her head, never allowing her to go too far up.

"it's wonderfull, you sure want it don't you? I can see it, you love this."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

He bowed at the waist to meet the eyes of the goddess, his gaze focused on her as ever they could be without compromising his situational awareness. It was as close to undivided as the fallen angel ever allowed himself to be outside of battle. "There is no world in which I wouldn't enjoy that performance, my dear."

Gadreel extended a hand to her, ignoring the whistling and cheering of the crowd at the sudden show of apparent romance between two otherworldly creatures such as them. What he did not ignore was how some uncouth human insisted on attempting to interrupt the moment to avenge The Monarch with a crude piece of piping.

"Watch out!"

With that warning, how could he not? Turn he did not, but instead merely bringing the sheathed Dainsleif up to smack the mortal in the gut behind him. He did not turn away from Neptune all the while.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Of course I go to school, dummy!" She pouted, turning away with her arms folded. How rude, she definitely went to school! Last week, she...

She broke down on the table, her hands covered on her head in pure unbridled terror. Her eyes spoke of pure and utter doom, as if she had forgotten the most vital thing in the world.

"Shoot, I forgot about the test!"

And on that day, the world knew of a great tragedy.

She rushed at the man and grabbed him by the shirt, her eyes desperate and imploring for salvation. "Please, you must help me. How do you multiply!?" She asked in pure and utter desperation.