Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24639 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Olga Marie
Olga was a bit sad Saber pulled her off of her. She was having fun there! But Saber did have a point, she needed to act more like a noblewoman. So Saber cleared her throat at the weird mage sketching her servant. “It’s both, as you can tell.” She answered merrily. “So what kind of mage are you?

Saber

Saber raised an eyebrow at the weird thing that was unfolding before them. This mage was quite quirky, to start drawing someone you just met in the middle of the street was a strange sight indeed.

"Should I strike some pose for or is this good enough for you mage?" She spun around merrily before approaching to take a peek at the rawing he was making.
Trivek

"Ah, I apologize." Trivek said, continuing his sketch. "I am Trivek, guild mage of the Izzet. A pleasure to meet you both."

Saber's comment though made him pause his sketch, as she walked over, the mage obviously not sure if he should take this question seriously or not. "Ah, no need to pose. Just look natural. If you'd prefer it, and if you are alright with it Miss", he nodded at Olga, "I can always sketch you in some place more private."

The sketch itself wasn't his best work, but for something done in only a minute, it was a rather good profile of her. Given more time, he could probably make a full on painting out of this if he was so inclined.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 02:17:24 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore (At the Arena)

The giant chuckled. "Very well, heh heh. Your eagerness is quite something, just follow along then." He told the two with a huge grin, leading them to an empty room with a small studio and an even smaller camera. He directed them to stand against the wall and fiddled with the camera device with odd expertise despite the ridiculous size difference.

At any rate, he pointed the incredibly small camera towards the two and grinned.

"Say cheese!"

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"No we don't need to get that I've had my share of that for the moment. And where did you hide away all those consoles? I haven't seen them around." She asked wondering where she could have possibly put all of it.

"And don't you pinch my cheeks like that unless you want to feel the hundred years of pinching." That was so mean, she would have revenge, revenge!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:51:46 AM by Thedoctor »

Thedoctor

Molly

Despite her apparent blunder Molly was grinning. He had countered her so marvelously, exactly like she had expected him to and was now playing her game. His counter had now added more force to her descent than she could have possibly done by herself and now was the time to strike.

The maid utilized her innate flexibility to twist her lower in so that her foot would meet his head with the full force of the descent. But that wasn't the end of it. She had abandoned all pretenses of defense from the start in order to overcome the great difference between them. That's why she focused all of her aura into one point, her foot.

This blow would be far more powerful than any she had ever delivered, she wouldn't be surprised if it put most enhancers to shame, and it was all thanks to his great effort to play right into her hand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Jesus.  All of them?  Rich people.....

Though he felt a disconnect, he didn't show it.  Instead, he laughed at Jeanne's playful scolding.  He poked the back of her head.  "So if I pinch them, will you do it two hundred times?" he asked.

Obviously there was no reason to worry about the details.  He just had to make sure he didn't end up in some sort of debt to her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Megan

Between the girl on girl action and the rapidly growing crowd, Megan had completely forgotten her role.  She tripped over the rack as she reached for another swimsuit.  Thankfully, as she hit the ground, her large breasts cushioned her fall, though her butt was sticking up into the air.

Sera licked her lips as she observed the developing situation.  The urge to head over and join the fun was strong, but it just didn't seem like a good idea.  If she got caught up, she could get lost in the fun.  On the other hand, she could simply recall her ghost, but that didn't seem like a good idea, if only because she didn't want to show her hand just yet.

Meanwhile, Megan fumbled back to her feet, grabbing two bathing suits.  One was a small one piece.  The other was a simple bikini.  "Ummm.... errr here?" she asked, spirals in her eyes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie
Olga was a bit sad Saber pulled her off of her. She was having fun there! But Saber did have a point, she needed to act more like a noblewoman. So Saber cleared her throat at the weird mage sketching her servant. “It’s both, as you can tell.” She answered merrily. “So what kind of mage are you?

Saber

Saber raised an eyebrow at the weird thing that was unfolding before them. This mage was quite quirky, to start drawing someone you just met in the middle of the street was a strange sight indeed.

"Should I strike some pose for or is this good enough for you mage?" She spun around merrily before approaching to take a peek at the rawing he was making.
Trivek

"Ah, I apologize." Trivek said, continuing his sketch. "I am Trivek, guild mage of the Izzet. A pleasure to meet you both."

Saber's comment though made him pause his sketch, as she walked over, the mage obviously not sure if he should take this question seriously or not. "Ah, no need to pose. Just look natural. If you'd prefer it, and if you are alright with it Miss", he nodded at Olga, "I can always sketch you in some place more private."

The sketch itself wasn't his best work, but for something done in only a minute, it was a rather good profile of her. Given more time, he could probably make a full on painting out of this if he was so inclined.

Olga Marie

Olga burst out in laughter from this strange man's innocent weirdness. This guy was weird even by her standards. It was kind of endearing. "Haha, hahaha, I'm fine with whatever, I don't have anywhere I need to be right now." She patted Saber on the back. "Maybe he can make a statue of you too."

Olga'd never heard of the Izzit, but considering where she was, this didn't remotely surprise her. Clearing her throat and stifling her laughter, she moved onto a more serious question. "So what kind of magic do you Izzit specialize in?" She asked him with no ill intent. "I've never heard of them before."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

The two straightened their backs, Jones focusing on the road while Jack pretended to look out the window.  In the meantime, Hazel simply continued, "It is a simple job really.  I want you to rob a train.  We have spent the last few nights clearing out gangs from the area you see, but in the process our weapons have been confiscated or destroyed.  I need more and you need a real job."

She folded her arms across her chest, blocking her cleavage with her arms.  "Now, as you probably know, the personalities of our gang members can be a bit extreme, so I make sure that everyone works with at least one other person during bigger jobs.  It helps balance out the different.....perspectives.  So, you won't be working this one alone."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

A booming explosion resonated like a hammer of steel, an eruption of force that mortal men only dream about. But this time, something was different. Something did not go as he expected. The explosion of kinetic power did not come from him, rather, his head was subjected to the entirety of the ultimate blow, torn asunder in a dozen pieces by the unimaginable force.

Her trump card had succeeded, destroying his skull and thoroughly decapitating the warrior of steel. His vice grip softened and released her throat as what little life remained in his vessel faded, if one could consider it life in the first place. He crashed unceremoniously through the floor and fell below, almost shattering the next one under the weight of the impact and causing a cloud of dust to rise.

For a second, his soul and aura faded, almost like he was truly dead. For far too long, there was not a single shift within the smoke. It was only logical. No creature should be able to survive without a head, conventionally speaking this was nothing short of a fatal blow.

And that is why it failed. Because the man who named himself Vanguard did not follow conventional logic. He distinguished himself from the masses by being a man who lived and died performing the impossible, and the fact he stood right now was a testament to that.

Interesting...

Despite everything above his shoulders being gone, he looked up, as if staring above at her. His words rang through the entire construction site, reverberating like a calm and icy lake. They were absurd, ludicrous. Terrifying.

"Are you done?"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:21:02 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider continued to watch the show, feeling a little jealous but also aroused as Emily and the Saber lookalike groped each other's rear. Soon after, though, the red-haired girl seemed to notice her and, seemingly happy to see her, called out before sending a vine towards the servant.

If she wanted, Rider could have easily avoided the vine, but she chose not to, her panties dampening slightly as the girl she had been on a date with the previous night ordered the vine to wrap around her waist and lift her up, before pulling her over towards the pair of nude girls, the vine pushing up on her breasts and almost forcing them out of her dress.

As she was placed in front of the girl, she looked at her questioningly, wondering what was going on.

"Not that I mind the show, but what are you up to?" she asked, before turning to the blonde.

"Hello", she said. "I'm Rider. Who might you be?"

Sakura

Sakura winced and let out a small yelp as the girl gave her a hard flick, almost knocking her off her feet.

"What did you do that for? That hurt!" she said, obviously a little annoyed at the casual violence.

Meanwhile, the man who had purchased their meal returned, asking who the man she was healing was.

"He came in here with a hole in his hand and collapsed, so I stopped the bleeding", she said. "It needs to be cleaned out, though, so it won't get infected when I heal it properly."

Then, she turned to the man lying on the floor with a smile.

"Thank you", she said, glad that he was standing up for her.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:04:46 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Well, looks like she wasn't getting that chance. That Hazel girl and Lorry left, then Neptune, and now she and Noire were chasing after her. "You might be getting a bit aggressive about this, Noire."

Thedoctor

Neptune

Contrary to their expectations Neptune hadn't transformed nor was she falling. She had merely jumped to the next building over which happened to be a level shorter than the first one.

She turned around with a sigh, caught red handed as she was. "If you wanted to read the magazine so much you should have said something Nowa!" She moved back to them and pulled it out again. "Here. I didn't get to show thi to ya last time Lucy since you were out cold and stuff." She flipped the pages infront of Lucy, the pages displaying various shots of Neptune in swim suits.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"Demons.... when they aren't busy killing your neighbours they dress up as clowns and try to pawn you off your soul." Her response was genuine or was it? The seemingly experienced warrior took a sip of her tea in between responding. "Truthfully they come in just as many shapes as humans, some even make humans look like depraved pieces of garbage disposal. This tea is really well put together, I can see that you take good care of your guests."

The change in subject come out of nowhere. Neither her expression nor her tone changed as the topic did. No it went beyond that, an unnatural calm had taken hold of her. Or perhaps it had always been and the surface layer had only now been peeled away. It spoke volumes of the self control that only a long life of constant struggle could bring.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

That seemed wise. So Oriana opened up her dress and pulled at her midsection. It popped open like a panel and then she just grabbed the regenerating girl and shoved her into her stomach compartment. It was a tight fit but that just meant she had to mash the girl up a bit. Then Orianna sealed it and turned to follow her master.

"Your cooperation is appreciated."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Neptune

Contrary to their expectations Neptune hadn't transformed nor was she falling. She had merely jumped to the next building over which happened to be a level shorter than the first one.

She turned around with a sigh, caught red handed as she was. "If you wanted to read the magazine so much you should have said something Nowa!" She moved back to them and pulled it out again. "Here. I didn't get to show thi to ya last time Lucy since you were out cold and stuff." She flipped the pages infront of Lucy, the pages displaying various shots of Neptune in swim suits.

Noire

Noire hurummphed at Lucy's comment. So what if she was being a bit agressive? She'd gotten called over by Neptune and now the girl had seemed to be leaving without a word, as she always did. She wasn't happy about that at all! As always!

As a result, when it turned out Neptune only had jumped to the next roof over, and was suddenly showing them the calender again, Noire was stupified into silence. What was the point of that? Why why why why why.

Ignoring the calander being shoved in her face, Noire went straight for the point. "Why do you think Lucy is evil and tricking me or whatever?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end