Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24406 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Oh. Oh... She was skilled, there was no denying that. In fact, if he had to rate her as a swordsman, she would likely be at the top. It was like the two became one, like a machine meant to cut and sever.

It felt wrong.

But despite the strange feling, and the fact that a sword could do no such thing, his tone was still pleasant. You could almost see him smile as he spoke directly to her.

"You must have been a great warrior..." He praised her truthfully, from the bottom of his heart. He could sense little malice, but he could not say he ever enjoyed being swung with such purpose. No, that wasn't quite right either. Perhaps he was just afraid that he would come to enjoy it all over again...

"Do tell, why do you swing a sword so masterfully? What would you have me strike?" He asked her peacefully, but with a sharp inquiry that sought to understand her.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:54:27 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore (at stadium)

It was hard to tell if his massive grin was mocking them, which made his reaction all the more unnerving and difficult to determine. In a way, his grin was the ultimate poker face.

"That freak? Yeah, I know him alright. Trust me, if you got any ideas to go after him, I suggest you reconsider." He told her truthfully, with that same mocking grin anyways. He raised his arms to the side as if inquiring, moving around them in an exaggerated dramatic fashion. "Who knows? It's not like I can give any names." He told the man in glasses. "But I can assure you this event is as legitimate as it gets. No strings attached. Sorry, I bet you expected some juicy reveal. Oh, how I love to disappoint."

He tilted his massive hear, it almost seemed surreal that a neck could lift its weight in the first place. "Does that answer your questions?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

He looked down on her quizzically. "Why are you defending?  Did you not just answer that to win, you must fight under your terms? Don't worry, I will hold back this time. Show some initiative." He told her flatly, awaiting her strike calmly.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"You ask a lot of questions."

She stopped mid swing just a mere inch away from slicing the table in two. She lowered the blade and looked at him with a hint of sadness to it. It appeared that he was disleased by her nature, something she couldn't do anything about. She completely understood though, it wasn't like she could stand herself either.

"I'd rather not have you strike anyone unless a threat to the land appears that requires me to...." Lizzie trailed off at the end.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura blushed a little bit at her suggestion. "That-that-my being jealous has nothing to do with it. Joe here clearly demonstrated that he didn't want that sort of contact right now, so you shouldn't force yourself on him." Sakura lectured her servant a little indignantly. Her jealousy was pretty clearly a factor, but by no means the main one.

"I don't care about if he stays with Rin, that's his choice and her fault if she messed up, but you can't force yourself on him. Especially in front of me, it makes me upset."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Eventually they got off the mountain. It was... pretty nice? Yeah, it was nice. Eventually they ended up heading back to the city on top of the floating one, was it called drifbloom or something? She had a hard time with names sometimes.

They weren't that too far above the streets right now, really. "Hey, Oka, you seem pretty strong. Does anyone really put up a challenge for you back home?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

One of the best ways to take her mind off bad stuff was to just walk around and look at all the cute girls walking around here. It wasn't like at home where ordinary people had to cover up to hide their mutations. Nope, girls would just walk around wearing really short skirts and those 'shorts' things Breeze had taken a liking to! And sometimes she could even see their shoulders, like in one of those tank tops she was wearing now!

It was nice. She didn't stare, exactly, just looked a little bit. Right now she was walking around one of the parts of town a little further out and it had girls going to and from nice outdoorsy places. They always wore the best stuff! Like these two she could see right now. One of them had a really small top and shorts and a blue hat on, and the other was... eh?

The former gladiator got a little closer so she could be heard. "Ehh? Sakura? Hello!" Holding her arm up to wave at them.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"If you say so master~" With a sing song voice she let go of Joe and tiptoed away from them. "Now hurry up you slowpokes or else I'm gonna leave the two of you behind." Nevermind the fact she was the reason for the holdup in the first place, both of them were two strung up though and needed something to shake them up.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

"You're more than enough for me!" Olga shook her head dramatically at her insecure servant. "But what about other people! Shouldn't they know of your greatness!" Olga spread her arms out dramatically and spoke theatrically. "Ahaha, I think it'd be great, but if you don't want it, that's too bad." The girl gestured over at the mage known as Trivik. "See, he even says he's capable of it. Aren't you at least curious to see what he can come up with?"

"I've never heard of any of the stuff he's talking about, do you think he's from another world like Grigori?" Olga asked Saber curiously.
Saber

Olga sure took her joke seriously, she wasn't much interested in becoming famous in a place she had no knowledge of. That could become dangerous as potential enemies could use that to their advantage, which is why she would have to decline the offer for now. Well mostly it was because getting an indulgent monument of praise irked her, still she had to respond in some capacity. Saber gave him the most polite bow she could, which appeared more out of custom than any real sincerity.

"If you can avoid adding any unnecessary epiteths such as 'to the unconquearable goddess' I suppose it could be interesting to witness." Her master's final question almost made her roll her eyes, but with her well rounded upbringing she managed to prevent herself from doing that. "He is either from another or he's lost his mind. His quirkyness aside he appears rather clear of the mind."

Trivek

The mage smiled. "Ah, of course, I can make it however you wish, if it is within my skill." Trivek said. He put his sketch book away, humming a little. Maybe they'd have leftovers for him, or something else for him to eat. The Grimer in his dumpster might come out for some scraps, and he could catch it and examine it more closely. But first, the statue. "Lead the way - I doubt people would appreciate some impromptu street monument."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

The hybrid had only a placid grin to show as response for the big smug bastard's. If there was something rotten about the arrangements they had just signed on to like merry workers happy to get duped - and there was, even if it wasn't in anything he said - they were only going to find out later.

"Nah. I'm game," Raikou said, twirling his sword confidently and clasping it back on its resting spot. "Though if you could give me your list of recommended places to eat here, I'd have something to busy myself with in the meantime." He'd eat his sword if it didn't look like this large pompous guy ate like a king.

And then, catching the thread of conversation a second before that had made his ears perk up, he turned to Rikuyo. "So who's this Vanguard prick? From the sounds of it, he's one salty breadstick."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:34:41 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Perhaps she was right, but it was the thought that mattered.  As her body hovered up and down, she glanced around at the world around her.  Her body passed bodies of rubble as well as a cracked floor.

"I suppose that is true, it is not unreasonable to say that I treat others far better than I want to be treated myself, much to my own detriment.  However, aspiring to that ideal is what is best for everyone."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily gave Rider a teasing little pout at the lavender-head's refusal to join in on the fun, only for her eyes to light up with mirth as Nero simply walked up to her and pulled that admittedly odd outfit down. Before she could come up with a remark of her own, however, the saleswoman blindsided the changeling, tackling her to the ground and pressing down on her. The redhead's eyes widened and she tried to push Megan up, suddenly wishing she'd taken some time to actually work out as the bustier girl threatened to pin her to the ground entirely, Emily decidedly not comfortable with something like this happening out of nowhere, as if Megan wasn't even putting conscious thought into it.

"Hey, give some warning before you do something like that," Emily said, voice a little strained with clear effort, "Or maybe just ask first."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:14:47 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"That sounds like a lie." She said it in a real plain and direct way. As if Medaka has said that the sky was red or the oceans orange. "Not everyone wants to be treated the same way. Giving away pieces of yourself can leave you even more unhappy than being alone, and what others can give you isn't always what you need. You don't know a lot about people, do you?"

Set spread her hand out, eyes distant. "The ideal most worthy of aspiring towards, the one that can be called 'the best for everyone', that is called loving yourself."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Eventually they got off the mountain. It was... pretty nice? Yeah, it was nice. Eventually they ended up heading back to the city on top of the floating one, was it called drifbloom or something? She had a hard time with names sometimes.

They weren't that too far above the streets right now, really. "Hey, Oka, you seem pretty strong. Does anyone really put up a challenge for you back home?"

Auspicious Breeze

One of the best ways to take her mind off bad stuff was to just walk around and look at all the cute girls walking around here. It wasn't like at home where ordinary people had to cover up to hide their mutations. Nope, girls would just walk around wearing really short skirts and those 'shorts' things Breeze had taken a liking to! And sometimes she could even see their shoulders, like in one of those tank tops she was wearing now!

It was nice. She didn't stare, exactly, just looked a little bit. Right now she was walking around one of the parts of town a little further out and it had girls going to and from nice outdoorsy places. They always wore the best stuff! Like these two she could see right now. One of them had a really small top and shorts and a blue hat on, and the other was... eh?

The former gladiator got a little closer so she could be heard. "Ehh? Sakura? Hello!" Holding her arm up to wave at them.

Oka

"Not here." Oka shook her head. She was confident with her team and a bit of luck she'd be able to beat nearly anyone. "I had one guy from where I came from, he was just a liiiitle bit stronger than me last time we battled. So I trained and trained and trained, then I was going to challenge the elite four, and I woke up here..." Oka sounded really disappointed.

"Huh, is that girl calling us?" The purplehead asked as she waved awkwardly back.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Though he was tempted to say thank you, he bit his tongue, as something about that felt dishonest.  A empty feeling accompanied her warmth leaving his body, and the thing beneath his legs craved the touch of her chest, or maybe anyone's chest.  However, his mind knew what was best.

Oh god.  I can't even imagine if Rin saw this, he thought as he watched Jeanne's shapely form walk in front of him.  There was something inviting about the way her legs danced across the floor, something inherently erotic about watching her move.  Maybe she will feel better knowing its only a physical attraction....

"Hey, wait up!" he yelled, pulling Sakura along as he ran.  He totally forgot she was pregnant.

Well, maybe I can ask Sakura and Jeanne later to keep this on the low.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:31:59 AM by yinsukin »