Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24529 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus sighed.  I guess I need to find a new hobby, he thought, thinking of that purple haired dominatrix.  Its not like something weird like that is going to happen all the time.

But thats when he spotted her.  She was dressed in strange cosplay, a maid outfit complete with cute little ears.  The woman had a pretty cute face too, which made the fact that no one was talking to her all the more suspicious.  After all, she was a girl sitting alone outside of a cafe, looking as bored and alone as he was.  The fact that no one was trying to hit on her and were actively avoiding her made her downright eerie.  Only a dumbass loser would talk to her.  Its just asking for trouble.

Welp, guess ill be that loser, he thought as he took a sharp right towards the girl, plopping down directly across from her.  With a wayward smile and a dangerous grin he said, "Why the long face?"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:26:39 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rosa

"Hi Blackmore."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"Nah, it would've been fine. This was just a spar, remember? If I was in a problem like that I would have fought all seriously! They would have had to redrawn the maps for this place!" Her boast was heralded by a blast of lightning into the air.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Saber

Acknowledging her master's confirmation to bring him with them Saber bowed politely to Trivek. "Then will you be so kind to follow my lead, I'll try not to lead you astray."  She moved past him and began the journey back to Olga's workshop.

"Will you require me to be naked for the making of it.?" She asked him, that was after all a common occurrence in statue making as they celebrated the divinely given shape of man.

Olga Marie

It hadn't taken them long to get to the massive warehouse that was their base. They'd already been pretty close when they met up with him. She was about to lead him inside when Saber suggested something that made her start coughing. She hadn't considered that at all! Most of those old statues were of them naked weren't they?! Her heart began to beat faster as she imagined her servant stripping down to nothing.

It wasn't a bad mental image at all.

"Ah-ahem, sorry about that. Would you like to come in? I think it'd be better to do this with a bit of privacy."
Trivek

The mage knocked some of the muck off of his boots outside, before stepping into the place. It was certainly better than his dumpster. "Privacy may not be required. However you or your companion wish to be sculpted, I believe I can do it. I was thinking marble - classic, elegant, won't be too much of a mess to work with. Any requests?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

Despite the suddenness of it all Grigori refused to let her composure break at this. "Lizzie, how are you going to even find a dragon? They aren't nesting in the thousands around here for you to bait out and kill."

Thedoctor

Molly

A flush of excitement overtook her. Score!!! She brightened up at the sight of someone, anyone taking the bait. And it was a decently cute guy to boot, this couldn't possibly go any better. Then his question registered, yikes that was tricky, how would she put this?

"My boss have been working me real hard overtime and I'm not even getting paid....  Then the one time I'm free and enjoying a drink.. no one wants to talk to me." Her eyes were glued to the table in what appeared to be sadness, even the cat ears were perking down in disappointment. "But then you came along~ I'm Molly the amazing maid, you've probably seen me on tv, mhm that was me alright...." She looked happy, a complete mood shift occured in the span of seconds, the maid going from gloomy to ecstatic.

"... What am I even doing? Trying to look famous in front of a guy I don't even know, so stupid." She looked down again, her cheeks flushed rosy red.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:26:31 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Yes, i shall make sure to try harder next time," Medaka said with a smile.  She did enjoy the wind rustling her hair and was glad the girl was on her shoulders.  The wind was pushing up her skirt as well.  "Speaking of which, is that magic or some other power?"

Marcus

Marcus leaned in a bit at her excitement.  Oh so shes one of these huh?  Those cutesy girls that like to toy around with men when they are bored? he said, blatantly sizing her up.  His pupils rolled up and down.  It looked like he was checking out her body, but really he was trying to get a read on her body language and more importantly her reach.  After that encounter with the dominatrix woman, it didn't hurt to see if this girl could punch him, or if she had any weapons on her.

He folded his arms, closed his eyes and turned his head to the side, leaving one eye open to indicate he was teasing her.  "Sorry but not everyone watches TV, especially these days. Besides, if you want to win my heart, you have to do it in person."  He dropped his hands, turning his head to face her once more.  "So far i'd give you a 5.  Too much moe."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"It's a miracle! One of the many miracles of my god and dear friend! Although you could count it as magic if you really, really, really, really, wanted to. But they're divine!" She was a bit pouty about that point with magic.

Thedoctor

Molly

It would be apparent if you examined her body that she wasn't hiding any conventional weapons at the very least. Molly didn't react much to his gaze besides sinking back further into the chair. She'd definitely be able to reach him with her slender legs though if she tried, not that that looked likely with how relaxed she appeared to be.

"Only 5? Wow you're mean." She slumped her milkshake slowly as if to purposely annoy him with the sound from it, her eyes were challenging him, telling him there was nothing he could possibly to do stop this.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka nodded. A miracle was something associated with her back in the day, not that she wore it with as much pride as this girl did.  "So your powers come from a god?  In that case, should I consider it something more like a divine power?"

Marcus

Oh so you want to play this game....

Now that he had confirmed that there was only a slight chance of getting kicked, it was time to address this foolish girl's challenge.  He met her glare with a dismissive grin, his eyes flickering for a moment before becoming cold.  He reached for the milkshake, intent on taking it away.  Meanwhile, with a powerful upward thrust of his knee, he stuck the table from the bottom, intending on flipping the table onto her and forcing her to use her hands to defend herself.  With her slumped back like that, it is a more natural movement to stop the table than to move after all.

"Well you won't ever hear me say i'm a nice guy," he said as a smug grin slowly crept onto his face.

Megan

Megan's face exploded into a bright pink as the woman pressed her breasts into hers.  All she could do is let out a noise that sounded like a combination between a moan and a squeel as the girl reaffirmed her intent.  She closed her eyes, willing to let the redhaired girl take her, but it seemed she lost interest, walking past her towards the purple haired girl that arrived.  "W-what?  You tie me up and ignore me!?  Am I not good enough for you?"

Why was she saying this now?

Sera's eyes were wide.  The ghost was actually begging for it now.  She couldn't tell if that was the charisma or mind control in action, but in any case, it was probably best to leave.  She could despell the ghost later.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 04:18:58 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

Molly

Ever heard of patience boy?

So here she was, enjoying a decent milkshake when this punk showed up and decided to flip a table on her of all things. Her experience allowed her to supress the natural urge to lash out against the sudden hostile action.

Instead she just sat there and let the table hit her, knocking both her and the chair over. Her back hit the ground with a thud but she still held onto it, she still had the milkshake in her grip.

"Are you done?" She calmly asked, seemingly not even concerned about being knocked over. The cutesy persona from before was gone however as she regarded him with piercing eyes.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Huh?  She didn't dodge or block it?

No she didn't.  Instead she simply glared at him from the ground, an icy cold stare threatening to pierce his body.  It wasn't her peircing glare that got a reaction from him though, it was the fact that she was still holding her milkshake, completely untouched.  But even in the face of this complete and utter failure, Marcus continued to smile.

He reached down, extended a hand and said, "You know, I like that look a lot more.  I think i'll bump you up to a 7.  I'm Marcus by the way."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"Yep! If you can empathize with a god you can use a teeny tiny drop of their diluted power and do stuff with them. Like conjure lightning or shoot sandstorms at people!" She demonstrated with a miniature sandstorm swirling around her hand.

Thedoctor

Molly

The piercing gaze dropped at the sight of the hand being offered, what a charming prince he was trying to be. The Hunter had no choice but to take this kindness at face value. Her small hand grabbed hold of his with a firm grip.

Not really.

Molly pulled him down on top of her instead. "Don't try that shit with me Marcus. If you're gonna take my milkshake then commit, I hate wishy washy men."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's eyes widened as he fell forward onto the girl.  His chest fell into hers, his lips only a few inches from the milkshake and her face.  He looked at her face for a moment, taking in the drastic change that occurred just within the last few moments.  "Well thats too bad, because I love to tease and hate being told what to do," he said, attempting to wrap his lips around her straw and steal the contents of the drink.

Medaka

Medaka looked at the mini sandstorm with wide eyes.  "Does that mean anyone can attain that power so long as they have empathy for the gods?" she asked, her voice rising in clear distress.  One could only imagine the chaos from many people having that kind of power.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:58:30 PM by yinsukin »