Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24579 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Van and the colisseum

If there was one word to describe this location, it was massive. From the architecture to the intricate engravings, the circular construct did not need to tower the gigantic business towers of the wealthiest districts in the Nexus in order to stand out. Something about its construction, perhaps how sudden it was, spoke miles about its grandiose design.

The marble halls inside, and even the modernly lit ceiling lights leading to the reception hall, were anything but superb, gleaming with a clean shine and brilliant patterns that were fitting of a grand castle hall. Two maids were guarding the main door, a gate that could slide open automatically that felt more like a modern contraption rather than something belonging to an ancient coliseum.

The amalgamation of old and new, ancient and modern, the past and the future. The interior might as well be switched with one of the most modern and expensive hotels in the market, and not a difference would be felt. From couches to statues and paintings depicting mighty warriors, it almost felt like a timeless Valhalla that would stand the tests of time.

The secretary who had been supervising for the last few hours had left in order to run an important errand. In his place was a tall and imposing old man of dark skin, carrying short, cropped silver hair and a sharp beard that felt as imposing as his frame. It was like being greeted by an ancient warrior of times of old, despite the modern business attire.

One had to wonder, who would be the next to enter this great hall's gates?

Auspicious Breeze

It turned out that, like Rebecca had hoped, they didn't have to go far at all to find out where the place was! Then it was just a matter of walking over there, and none of them seemed the type to mind a little walking. So walking they went until they reached the massive place, and even Breeze who had been in all kinds of arenas had to gape. "Wow..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus stared at the maid, before giving a quick side eye to the crowd.  This was a dangerous road.  On one hand, if he got her going, he had the feeling it wouldn't end well.  However, he also remembered that the reason he still had his balls was because he wouldn't back down.  In that moment, a burning question echoed through his mind.

What the hell do I do now?  It was a brief moment, one that lasted less than a second.  But once that had ended, a nervous grin crept back onto his face.

He tightened the grip on her hair before slamming it into the ground.  "I told you I don't like being told what to do," he growled again, this time his tone seemed even harsher than his grip, if that was even possible.  "Besides, I don't ever remember saying we were together."  Despite his harsh tone, he did use his other hand to trace her slender body, starting from her neck and deliberately gliding around her breasts just to tease her.  He couldn't really enjoy it because of the cloth, but it didn't matter.  It was all about getting something from her.

Hazel

The blond woman stood in front of a large building, her hair swaying gently in the breeze.  A small cloud of smoke accompanied a deep exhale, her chest deflating along with the tension in her body.  Her head tilted upward, following the smoke as it flew into the sky, dissipating into the air just beyond her head.  It was strange.  The smoke created by her cigarette could not last as long as the smoke created by real fire.  Something about that thought made her a little sad.  But of course, that didn't matter.  Smoke was smoke after all.

BOOOOOOM!

An explosion went off in the building in front of her.  Three corpses were thrown in front of her, men dressed in stunning cop uniforms.  Of course, they looked a lot better with bullet holes in them.  Parker stepped out of the building, dragging a barely conscious cop out of the building.  The man's face was covered in the blood of his coworkers, his face overwhelmed with shock and fear.  "Just this one?" he asked.

Hazel's head tilted downward, glancing at the man on cold concrete.  "I just came to deliver a message to this company.  Tell them they are getting robbed soon," she said, placing the paper in the man's hand.  Just as the paper made contact with his skin, his entire body was encased in ice.  That look of terror was forever immortalized in the ice.  With her job done, she pulled out the paper given to her by the pirate.  "That's so sweet of him," she said with a smile.  "You know, the rest of you should do extra work like this too."

Parker simply turned his head and grunted.  "I don't like him."

Hazel turned around, not bothering to give him the time of day.  "Don't get jealous.  C'mon, we have a few more places to hit before the day is done."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Huh. Cool. It was some impressive stuff she guessed, but it wasn't really that great to her. Well, other than the fact that it showed that there was a lot of money here to throw around. That was pretty cool at any rate! "So, I guess we want to talk to that tall guy?"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Saber

The Servant followed them into the privacy of their workshop. She did have one request though and was intent on that being communicated to him. "Make sure you fully capture my elegance in your work." She said as her red dress was changed for her servant outfit. "As fun as dressing up like that was, this feels much more natural."

Trivek

A spirit that could change it's clothing - interesting. But the planeswalker still had a job to do - and then maybe he could raid whatever they had as a kitchen. Staring at her, he concentrated on what kind of image he wanted to make, drawing on as much Mana from the surrounding area as he could, but concentrating primarily on Red with a nice hint of Blue. This was going to be a rather unique spell. He wanted a much more lifelike quality then what he'd ever done before, something that would truly capture what made this woman special. And with that, he started to call up the Elemental he would use as the material and maker of this statue.

The floor of the warehouse cracked, a vaguely human shape somehow flowing out of the thin line, before Trivek's magic sealed up the concrete. For a few seconds, Trivek didn't ask it of anything - the creature would be far too groggy from being drawn by the magic to do much at first. The Elemental was made of pure white marble - or at least the stone that the spirit that animated it inhabited was made of pure white marble. Now Trivek just needed to coax it into shape. He could feel the Red mana slipping out of his touch, but there was still enough of it for what he needed. That's when he started to add in the blue.

The marble elemental started to change form from a vaguely humanoid blob to a larger, but otherwise near mirror perfect image of the woman before him. A calm, gentle smile was on her face, hand on her sword, hair being lightly blown behind her even in that ponytail by a non-existent wind, looking towards what could have been easily a lover or a sun or even a striking bird - something just over the horizon that only she could see. It captured her in mid stride, showing her curves and the best angles her body had, her perfect symmetry of body made asymmetrical by motion. It was a statue that could easily be seen as a true masterpiece, something that would be hard to match, even with the methods Trivek had available - and no mortal man could have crafted something this perfect by hand, her perfection and elegance and beauty shining forth in that brilliant white marble.

It was perfectly balanced. The elemental had made sure of that, even providing a base at the request of the guildmage, before it was dispelled by Trivek, leaving only the sculpture as evidence it had ever been there.

"Is this to your satisfaction?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Huh. Cool. It was some impressive stuff she guessed, but it wasn't really that great to her. Well, other than the fact that it showed that there was a lot of money here to throw around. That was pretty cool at any rate! "So, I guess we want to talk to that tall guy?"

Oka

"Yeah, we should." Oka nodded, moving towards the man and pulling the two other girls along.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Hehe, it must be nice then. Honestly, he was starting to envy her a little. She was really amazing...

"Hey, I'm way taller than you!" He laughed her silly remark off. The worst part was that she was right, but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of that. "Besides, that's just too pathetic. I just wanted to get you hammered up so I could keep note of every questionable thing you said. That and I thought you'd look cute when eating."

Jeanne Alter

"Fufufu." The girl smiled and kicked the elephant forward, ordering it to speed up. "Sure, sure. Of course you were. You definitely aren't being that pathetic. I believe you. Fufufu~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Secretary

The man smiled warmly and held his arms out gently. Despite ebing a giant in his own right, his expression and mannerisms radiated kindness. "Welcome! Is there anything I may help you with?" He asked warmly, eager to assist.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"And there I thought knights had good manners." He lamented as his elephant began to speed up. Despite its bulky size, the elephant was displaying awesome speed, to which Lorenzo woahed before holding onto his hand casually with one hand, grinning from ear to ear. "Heh, but aren't you forgetting someone young lady?"

And as soon as he said that, a shadow soared over the two, landing right next to her elephant. Why, it was the second that was left behind. As soon as he landed he had already leapt atop him and was kicking off in turn.

"Hahahahaha! C'mon, if you're going to be that cocky we might as well have some fun about this! Let's test our riding skills!" He roared eagerly, in the sort of almost childish way that made it hard not to be a little carried by the energy as well.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Nero gave the greek beauty's glorious breasticles another hearty squeeze before exclaiming:

"Oh? Ah, indeed, i shall give it to you- a ticket to my Golden Theather!"

As if on cue, the world turned a brilliant red.

The world? No, it was simply that such brilliance drew one's eyes away from the rest of the wretched world, a storm of rose petals filling the air, revealing, as if one's eyes had opened for the first time, a brilliance of gold and crimson that the world hadn't seen in thousands of years, a beauty that had been lost, reviving as if it had always been there.

They were in a building. A hall. Gold were the ground, the walls, the ceiling, the light of the high noon sun shining through intricately designed windows and reflecting upon the glittery metal, absorbed by the beds and tablecloth of deeply red satin that adorned the room on concentric circles, just as the hall itself was on a slightly elevated, round platform.

This was one of the legends of the Domus Aurea, the revolving dinnerchamber. A place to eat, to sleep and to love, to recite poetry and to engage in the lusts of the flesh, a true hall of pleasure constructed as per the vision of the one and only greatest visionary of the pleasures.

The small woman seemed three times as tall as she stood with her chest puffed out and her eyes closed, clearly waiting for the praise that would follow like a puppy waddling it' tail.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Coppelius

What a mess he had gotten himself into.

He had no idea where everyone went; he blacked out after the fall, and by the time he came to, everyone was gone already.

Aimlessly, the doll wandered the woods, rubbing his cracked shell like a human would, before sitting down on a bench.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:10:21 AM by Break »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Well, these two," she motioned at Breeze and Oka, "are both interested in the competition. I just want to talk with someone in charge of the more organizational part of things. Can you help us with that?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Secretary

"I'm afraid he has gone out at the moment. Normally I am in charge of managing the competition, but there has been a mixup of sorts in management and here I am..." He pouted before sighing, but his old features managed to form a comforting smile.  "If it's fine by you, I could book an appointment at a convenient date. Is that agreeable?"

He took two cards and handed them to her, each with different contact information. "I am Vincent by the way, it is a pleasure to meet you. The one you'd want to contact is Bruce."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:34:22 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Hmm, alright. I suppose that will work, but I would like to stress that this offer is rather important. I'd even say that the service it offers is probably without equal. But that can come later. You can help these two, right? Since you are normally in charge of managing the competition you should know a good bit about it." She kinda wanted a popsicle right now. Waiting around made her a bit annoyed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
At the Colisseum

The old man smiled and nodded, absorbing the information like a sponge with clear attention. "Indeed. Don't worry, I will do my best to see that your friends will have all they wish done and answered carried out."

But before that could be done, a voice crept and slipped right into the hall, accompanied by a massive shadow. T

"Did someone call?" The mysterious figure said, wearing a smile only dwarfed by his beastly body. If it wasn't for his features, one might even call it monstruous. It was large enough to make grown gorillas look like children. Then again, his fluttering cloak of feathers seemed to help. If this man was supposed to work on the entertainment aspect of things, he certainly looked eccentric enough to fit the bill.

"As a matter of fact, yes. This lady wanted to see you, she states she has important business. Is everything settled on the other side?" Vincent retorted, the sort of retort accompanied with the sigh of a tired coworker who had just been visually assaulted by what he could only describe as that guy from management people would rather not talk about.

"Well, these boxes aren't going to lift themselves sir. No worries though, I think our stock should be about loaded by now. We've got magical clowns to sign up for the entertainment events. The kids are going to love it." The giant chuckled before walking forward, not sparing the two he passed by much of a glance. Then again, him just not seeing them was not a ridiculous conclusion, given how they would not even reach his head with a shoe box.

"That they will. Now please, let's not keep our guests waiting. You have work to do. Lots and lots of work to do." The old warrior closed his eyes, solemnly repeating the mantra that had the smiling giant shift into a look of dread. "Yes. The paperwork." He answered meekly.

And then, he walked up to the girl he was to address and raised his hand a little to wave. Despite that, he didn't even stop in his tracks to give her time, she was the one who had to follow along after all.

"Let's go lil' lady. I'm Bruce by the way."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She looked up at the tall guy before nodding. But first... Rebecca gave Oka a small hug before backing off. "Stay safe! Let's meet up back here in like half an hour, alright?" She didn't stick around for even a moment before jogging after Bruce.