Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24382 times)

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Jeanne giggled at the sight of them, their embarassment did make for decent entertainment. "Aren't you two adorable like that. It almost makes me jealous." She scooted closer to them as she spoke. "So how is this game played?" Then she suddenly changed the topic as if she hadn't been teasing them just mere moments before.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe blushed a little at Jeanne's comment. giving her a harmless glare at the comment.

Phew! he thought as his gaze returned to the game.  I thought she was going to get mad at me.  He pressed the start button, taking them to a menu screen.  "Well, its actually pretty easy to pick up.  Its basically an electronic board game with little mini games every turn.  Don't worry, just pick your character and i'll explain it as we go."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Caught up as she was in the prelude to what would hopefully be a fun time with Rider and Megan, the redhead was caught completely off-guard when the neat and tidy clothing store was replaced with a grand gilded hall that looked like something pulled straight out of Rome in its heyday, if all those myths and stories about Roman decadence were true. Which apparently they were, considering that this was seemingly coming from Nero herself.

Blindsided as she was, the vines went on squeezing before the redhead shook herself out of her daze, eyes finding Nero at last, part of her a bit nervous about what she'd just done. Was there a way out of this place? Hopefully one that wouldn't necessarily require Nero's permission.

Taking a moment to consider her options, the redhead willed more vines to wrap around Rider, creeping up around her breasts to make up for Nero stopping with that. With that out of the way, Emily slowly made her way over to Nero, looking clearly like she was expecting praise for what she'd done.

"Very good, Nero," Emily said with a warm smile, carefully patting the blonde's head, "This should do for privacy."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Great! Looks like we get to play Monopoly after all, Jeanne!" Sakura teased her servant cheerfully. The purplehead chose the pink monster named Birdo. "They're all the same, right?" Sakura asked him to confirm. She was pretty sure they were essentially just game pieces.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

She twisted her hand, the definitely dead scaled beast stirring in reanimation. Such work like this was sloppy, an unrefined art that resulted in a shambling specimen that couldn't break out of Lizzie's hold if it tried. "Well, I don't particularly need to eat. You can eat it however you want. Although, I would appreciate it if you left me the skeleton. Maybe some blood and scales too. I rarely get the chance to work with dragonkind."

Set

"Meddy, I thought you would never ask! We can get started in a bit, but you would need to be dedicated! It should be alright though. You need to find a lot of mentors first! Mages, shamans, martial arts experts, because this place has so much variety you can learn almost anything!" Tapping her on the head rapidly.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Saber

Trivek did some magical shaping thing there with a being that was simply beyond her comprehension. Saber had never been one to pursue magic after all. She did walk around the finished product though to assess how good his work had been. "It appears adaquate." She told him, not sounding very impressed. To be fair she'd seen a lot of masterful sculptures take form in her day and this did not really catch her interest.
Olga Marie

Marie watched with fascination at the incredible display of mana control this man was displaying. It was nothing short of art. The molding of the summoned elemental's form, the perfect dismissal, it was glorious. Olga was infatuated with his display and wanted to see it again. She'd obviously recorded it, but seeing it live was different.

She was shocked at Saber's comment about it being lackluster, but how could she understand. She wasn't a mage, unfortunately. "I thought your display was quite impressive, myself." Olga answered him.
Trivek

While the subject was in the terms defined by quite a few scholars, "underwhelmed", the other mage seemed to be quite fascinated with Trivek's display of his magical arts. Trivek practically beamed in satistfaction at her words. "Why thank you miss, I must say, not as impressive as your familiar," he said. She was still quite beautiful even in her indifference. "Do you have an ah, kitchen? I haven't had a proper meal in a few days."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate chuckled as he kicked off his own rampaging elephant, to which the fiery beast replied by roaring and slamming cars out of the way, using its massive trunk to remove obstacles as it ramped up speed.

"Don't get cocky!" He cried out gleefully. It was only in times like this that any semblance of a heart beat in his hollow chest, and he fully intended to savor this moment. Battles were all too common, but there was nothing rarer than a worthy rival. He meant to treasure her for as long as he could.

All of a sudden, the noise of sirens blared behind them. It seemed it didn't take long for the militia to show up with their several metal chariots, or automobiles as they called them. My my, it looked like this race was about to get even more competitors.

ATTENTION. CEASE AND DESIST AT THIS MOMENT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN DRASTIC ACTION!

"Heh. Looks like we've got company." He sounded like he was having fun despite the predicament. "Whadayya think, Avenger!?"

Jealter

"Ahahahaha! Amusing! This is too great!" She laughed as she charged through the barricade, actually picking up speed while she wrecked the cars. Surely her master wouldn't lose because of a little hangup like this?

Lorenzo

Burning stomps shook the ground and left trails of flame as the pirate chased after her, smashing anything in his path away with his steed's powerful trunk. He was glad, really glad she was having as much fun as he did.

"I'm not falling behind!" He laughed with clenched teeth, his skeletal fangs showing as he posed dramatically with his hat held on by one hand. With a command, he and his beast roared as one and slammed against Jeanne's elephant, ramming them into a wall as he fought fiercely to surpass her.

Meanwhile, the cars gave chase behind them. "Tch, they're keeping up the chase. Set up a barricade." The driver commanded with his walkie talie, to which there was a small delay before he received the response. "Roger that."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka nodded.  The girl was right.  Perhaps she could find a mage to teach her magic, or a martial arts master who surpassed her own skill.  No, Set was right.  Greed was the answer. She had been far too naive up until now.  This is why she was so powerless.

"Yes.  In that case, let us search for more masters."

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"If you say so Sakura." She had no real idea what was going on, this was the first time she'd done this.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

The Godslayer raised an eyebrow, declining perfectly good meat, this had to be a sin. "You're the one losing out here, You haven't had dragon meat until you've had it." And with that obvious statement being made Lizzie reached out for the dragon and ripped a piece of flesh away. She dug into the lump of meat with a sense of grace that defired the act, she was eating raw meat ripped right of the corpse after all.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Indeed. But before we get to any paperwork, let me answer. The tournament will consist of a gauntlet of battles consisting of different environments and rules. Thanks to our magic, we can change the arena into taking different forms. Say, a dark jungle at night, or a pit of dangerous snakes. The rules can also vary, such as do not touch the ground, or reach a certain goal before your foe, etc..."

The warrior smiled mysteriously, as if recalling a fond memory. There was once a tournament of the sorts, though this was nothing but a trifle in compare. This was, after all, a ceremony for that purpose. He was walking around them, his steps being the only rhythm to accompany his words.

"Small things like that, though of course, that was only a hypothetical scenario. The areas and matches will be picked over a lottery as to not grant some fighters unfair advantages, though some fixing may be required in order to make sure fights remain fair. Nothing of underhanded nature I can assure you, but we do also need to make sure fights last long enough to offer a proper show."

He finally reached a statue of a hero, an armor of stone wielding a mighty halberd, striking down an invisible foe.

"I'm afraid I cannot divulge any further on the nature of the matches, in fact I might have spoken too much already. Still, I hope that answered your questions. It is nice to meet fellow warriors on the field." He looked sad for a second, or perhaps nostalgic. Either way he smiled as kindly as he could. His age showed in that expression alone. "Is there anything else I can confirm for you?"

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh, that sounds almost as weird as the time they made me fight that guy who bled live scorpions!" Breeze bounced a bit in excitement at the thought of it, then frowned. "Good thing I only hit him with my fists... erm, anyway. You can sign me right up for that!"

It was something to take her mind off of things. It might even attract people who knew more about how to get back home, if not among the fighters then with the crowds! Sorcerers loved watching people kill each other for sport, right? Not that Breeze wanted to kill anyone even if she had plenty of times, but um, right it still worked out!

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Well, everything seemed to be going to hell! Cars were getting thrown around, she had seen some buildings get smashed, and there had been some big angry elephants somewhere around here judging by the sound. It was great!

Sakura whistled a tune, bat in one hand and a bag in the other as she wandered around ruined and abandoned stores and shoved anything vaguely valuable into the bag. Some cash, dead people jewelry, phones, credit cards... Just some standard loot, really.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!" She looked up from her business to see a pretty irate looking lady in a police uniform. Blah blah, what's in the bag and stuff like that. Sakura just swung her bat at the ground and shattered the floor.

"Gimme your uniform." She had to employ some tried and tested negotiating skills, a good bit of haggling and smooth talking before she found herself with cop clothes in her bag and a half naked girl with a bump on her head on the floor. Eventually she went back to whistling and walking until she ended up back out on the chaotic streets. Then... then she found the elephants. They were tearing apart the whole place, racing past the streets and destroying everything in their path. "That's fucking cool."

And from that moment Sakura decided her new goal was to ride this elephant and crash it into as many things as possible. So she ran straight at them, past cars and just steamrolling people, before leaping up onto the head of one of the elephants. The one with the metal looking skeleton on it. "Sup."

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:14:00 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Well, everything seemed to be going to hell! Cars were getting thrown around, she had seen some buildings get smashed, and there had been some big angry elephants somewhere around here judging by the sound. It was great!

Sakura whistled a tune, bat in one hand and a bag in the other as she wandered around ruined and abandoned stores and shoved anything vaguely valuable into the bag. Some cash, dead people jewelry, phones, credit cards... Just some standard loot, really.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!" She looked up from her business to see a pretty irate looking lady in a police uniform. Blah blah, what's in the bag and stuff like that. Sakura just swung her bat at the ground and shattered the floor.

"Gimme your uniform." She had to employ some tried and tested negotiating skills, a good bit of haggling and smooth talking before she found herself with cop clothes in her bag and a half naked girl with a bump on her head on the floor. Eventually she went back to whistling and walking until she ended up back out on the chaotic streets. Then... then she found the elephants. They were tearing apart the whole place, racing past the streets and destroying everything in their path. "That's fucking cool."

And from that moment Sakura decided her new goal was to ride this elephant and crash it into as many things as possible. So she ran straight at them, past cars and just steamrolling people, before leaping up onto the head of one of the elephants. The one with the metal looking skeleton on it. "Sup."
Lorenzo

Burning stomps shook the ground and left trails of flame as the pirate chased after her, smashing anything in his path away with his steed's powerful trunk. He was glad, really glad she was having as much fun as he did.

"I'm not falling behind!" He laughed with clenched teeth, his skeletal fangs showing as he posed dramatically with his hat held on by one hand. With a command, he and his beast roared as one and slammed against Jeanne's elephant, ramming them into a wall as he fought fiercely to surpass her.

Meanwhile, the cars gave chase behind them. "Tch, they're keeping up the chase. Set up a barricade." The driver commanded with his walkie talie, to which there was a small delay before he received the response. "Roger that."
Ryu, Parker

"Shoryuken!"  A fist slammed into a car, sending it flying into another one.  The crash could be heard for miles.  Screams suddenly erupted, poisoning the air with dozens upon dozens of desperate wails.  With Ryuji occupying the middle of the street, many of the surviving cars scrambled to turn around, hitting each other along the way.  Of course, this simply resulted in a huge jam.

"You know the shoryuken is an upper cut right?" Parker said, undoing a fold-able chair.  He placed it on the edge of a sidewalk as Ryu disrupted traffic with his attacks. "Have you even played street fighter?"

"Of course I have, but shouting attack names is cool!" Ryu replied.  He cupped his hands, turned to the side and shot a fiery blast at a fleeing civilian running along the sidwalk.  "BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!"

"Thats not eve-" Parker groaned, placing one hand on his forehead before continuing.  The energy blast flew past Parker, towards a random man fleeing from the mayhem.  A loud screem echoed through the sky before being engulfed in an orange energy, never to be seen again. "Look, just keep doing your job.  This is supposed to be a few blocks down from the target, so be sure make a lot of noise."

Ryu gave Parker a cheesy thumbs up before leaping into the air, raising his arms and smashing them on the ground the moment his feet pierced the concrete.  The resulting strike shattered the road, sending rubble in every direction.

Jeanne Alter

Jeanne continued to laugh manically as her elephant barreled through traffic, barricade, and tree alike. “Ahahahaha, good, this is great!” She spread her arms out and felt the wind blow, the air blasting her hair and sending it flying behind her like a blazing inferno. She finally sat down after a little while and began driving her elephant to ensure maximum destruction. She wasn’t too worried about whatever her master was doing with the boarder, that didn’t bother her. If he died she’d just have to find somebody new. Simple as that.

The girl suddenly noticed something strange. The police that had been chasing them had diverted their attention from them, and seemed to be fleeing from some stupid looking guy in a white sparring outfit smashing cars and killing people with energy blasts. She only smirked before redirecting her elephant directly towards him, intending on crashing it into him at full speed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:13:59 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Woah! Heheheheheh." He was almost shook by Avenger's fierce response as she rammed his elephant in kind, drawing distance between the two once again. He was overjoyed, and laughing wildly as he tore his way out of the cars and barricades with his mighty elephant. Man, it had been a while since he let loose completely like this. Almost made him think he should do this more often.

All of a sudden, a shadow appeared right before him, along with a voice. Too intoxicated to care, he didn't even notice there was a girl in front of him.

"Ah, not much. Just having the time of my life. You?" He answered absentmindedly. Then, the sight actually registered and all he could let out was a faint "Eh?"

"Wait a second! Actually, who are you?" He exclaimed, not quite shocked more than surprised, while the elephant kept riding and smashing about by itself, picking up speed.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"I'm Sakura. This is my elephant." Then she grabbed the skelly and pitched him at the girl on the other elephant. Sakura pulled a set of chains from her shadow and then haphazardly wrapped it around the creature's head, directing it with her own massive strength.

Soon everything came together. They were barreling toward some dumbass cosplayer who was way too into his hobby, so... "Whoever crushes him first wins!" Sakura urged her elephant further with the crack of her reins, barreling at the guy.