Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24603 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe scrolled through the list of recipes on his phone.  The hardest part was thinking of ideas to cook.  Eventually, he settled for two recpioes, a turkey sandwich and garlic cilantro lime rice.  The pairing was based on the umami of both dishes.  The key was making sure he didn't pick a recipe that tried to sweeten the turkey, as that was a common practice.

"Uhh how about a sandwich with rice?" he said, looking down at his phone.  It was always good to double check.  If she was anything like her sister, her standards for cooking would be pretty high. 

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Of course I do! Kids embody the true spirit of humanity." She nodded to her own sage words. "It's the reason why the world is going so bad, way too many adults forget what it's like being one." She kept quiet for a moment, letting her words sink in as the peaceful extended into the never ending sunset.

"Are we there yet?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe scrolled through the list of recipes on his phone.  The hardest part was thinking of ideas to cook.  Eventually, he settled for two recpioes, a turkey sandwich and garlic cilantro lime rice.  The pairing was based on the umami of both dishes.  The key was making sure he didn't pick a recipe that tried to sweeten the turkey, as that was a common practice.

"Uhh how about a sandwich with rice?" he said, looking down at his phone.  It was always good to double check.  If she was anything like her sister, her standards for cooking would be pretty high.

Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded her head supportively. "Sure!" She said simply. He was in charge, all she was doing was helping him prepare the meal. She had no intention of criticizing him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"No vamperism is more of a biological state," she said.  "I practice martial arts however, so I do understand the need to train.  It was why I was curious.  If I may ask, can I see a demonstration?"

She was curious as to what type of mage this girl was.

Joe

Joe's head shifted from side to side, getting a good sense of the kitchen.  It looked so much bigger and more complicated than the one at home.  "Uhh, so here it says we need jasmine rice, garlic, lime, rye bread...." he said, continuing to read off the ingredients.  After a while, he stopped and looked at Sakura.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:48:03 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Sure, why not? It's better than lazing around this dump any longer." She walked over towards the entrance slowly, her shadow returning back to a normal shape. "But if we're gonna leave let's at least put on a bit of show, right? Can you blow this place up?"

She had to have something special. No way someone like that was just super strong, that'd be way too boring.

Grigori

"I suppose it would be best if we simply went our separate ways then." A shield of mana wrapped around her form before she began to fly away from the area with her wind magic, propelling herself away from the two at great speeds

Lucy

"Oh, it some holiday where people dress up as monsters and demons, things like that. I'm sure it had some cultural significance at some point but it's all about getting candy now." The Messengers demonstrated, popping out with a variety of ghoulish designs.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"No vamperism is more of a biological state," she said.  "I practice martial arts however, so I do understand the need to train.  It was why I was curious.  If I may ask, can I see a demonstration?"

She was curious as to what type of mage this girl was.

Joe

Joe's head shifted from side to side, getting a good sense of the kitchen.  It looked so much bigger and more complicated than the one at home.  "Uhh, so here it says we need jasmine rice, garlic, lime, rye bread...." he said, continuing to read off the ingredients.  After a while, he stopped and looked at Sakura.

Sakura Matou

As Joe read out the list of ingredients, Sakura scurried about the kitchen, pulling them out quickly an efficiently. She was stronger than she looked, effortlessly lifting a sack of rice onto the counter. She then noticed Joe had stopped and was just sort of staring at her. She looked at him with a confused look and then blushed. Was he checking her out. She awkwardly smiled and played with her bangs. 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Sure, why not? It's better than lazing around this dump any longer." She walked over towards the entrance slowly, her shadow returning back to a normal shape. "But if we're gonna leave let's at least put on a bit of show, right? Can you blow this place up?"

She had to have something special. No way someone like that was just super strong, that'd be way too boring.

Grigori

"I suppose it would be best if we simply went our separate ways then." A shield of mana wrapped around her form before she began to fly away from the area with her wind magic, propelling herself away from the two at great speeds

Lucy

"Oh, it some holiday where people dress up as monsters and demons, things like that. I'm sure it had some cultural significance at some point but it's all about getting candy now." The Messengers demonstrated, popping out with a variety of ghoulish designs.

Jealter

"Fufufu~" Jeanne began to giggle with a terrifying, manical smile on her face. She snapped her fingers, and the store turned into hell. The unconcious people screamed in agony as their flesh was seared off their bones, the hungry fire devoring them until only ashes were left. The fires licked the ceiling, and bottles of liquid exploded, their contents instantly evaporating. The entire shop smelled of molten plastic and rubber.

Jeanne was completely unaffected by any of this, and cheerfully walked over to Sakura. She even took a deep breath of the smell and sighed. "This is just a sample of my powers, but this is about what you wanted, right?" The building began to creak, about to collapse in on itself within seconds.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's eye's widened as he looked up from his phone.  Her body somehow seemed even more attractive in the moment that she lifted the rice.  I didn't even ask her to do that.... he thought to himself.  Its a nice feeling, but is that a good thing?

After a second or two, he realized he was staring and said, "Good job Sakura.  Now toss me a knife and we will start cutting the onions and garlic."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's eye's widened as he looked up from his phone.  Her body somehow seemed even more attractive in the moment that she lifted the rice.  I didn't even ask her to do that.... he thought to himself.  Its a nice feeling, but is that a good thing?

After a second or two, he realized he was staring and said, "Good job Sakura.  Now toss me a knife and we will start cutting the onions and garlic."

Sakura Matou

"S-sure." She'd been looking at his body and taking in his face, and jerked her face away towards her task. She fumbled about a bit for the knives and took her two best ones out. "Here you go." She pointedly handed it to him. "I decided not to include the tossing part, it sounded dangerous." The purplehead nuzzled up next to him and grabbed an onion, beginning to cut it. "Do you mind if I use my magic, it makes this a lot easier."

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Olga

"Thanks. I should have thought of that." Olga sincerely thanked her servant. It was weird having something as fast and strong as Saber under her nominal command. She legitimately hadn't thought of just going out to buy stuff.

As for his second request, Olga nodded with the air of a hospitable noble, befitting of her rank. She definitely didn't look excited at the prospect of repaying her debt. "Yes, of course you may stay here, we have plenty of rooms. A dumpster doesn't befit someone of your stature." It almost made her sick, that this is how mages were treated in this world. Consigned to live in dumpsters, this would need to be changed. It couldn't be allowed.
Trivek

Oh. Well that was awfully nice of her to say. "I ah, thank you for your hospitality then. It's very nice of you."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Nice and toasty. Good shit. She tossed one arm around the other girl's shoulder and smiled blissfully. "Now that, that's the start of a great relationship, Avenger. You and me, we're gonna do great things. Make a ton of money, break a ton of shit, and be the worst little despots the world has ever seen."

Then she started to walk with the other girl in tow, some liveliness in her step. "It's gonna be fun!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Nice and toasty. Good shit. She tossed one arm around the other girl's shoulder and smiled blissfully. "Now that, that's the start of a great relationship, Avenger. You and me, we're gonna do great things. Make a ton of money, break a ton of shit, and be the worst little despots the world has ever seen."

Then she started to walk with the other girl in tow, some liveliness in her step. "It's gonna be fun!"

Jealter

Jeanne smiled, and slung her arm over her master's shoulder in kind. She liked this girl. She knew what was good and fun. "It's Jeanne. Jeanne D'Arc Alter." She simply told her her full name, happy to have made such a good friend so quickly. People didn't usually understand or accept her inclinations, and called her evil, witch, all sorts of names. It was refreshing for none of that to happen.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Huuuuh. She was sure she had heard that name somewhere before. Thugkura took just a moment to try to remember before her eyes blinked with recognition. "Wow, you're a lot more metal than history gave you credit for."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Huuuuh. She was sure she had heard that name somewhere before. Thugkura took just a moment to try to remember before her eyes blinked with recognition. "Wow, you're a lot more metal than history gave you credit for."

Jealter

"Hah, I'm flattered, but Jeanne is just as boring and pathetic as history says she is." Jeanne Alter put special emphasis on Jeanne. "I'm not really her, just an ephemeral dream." She sounded disgusted by this fact. She wanted to be real. It wasn't right that that dumb bitch was the real one.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Right. She definitely understood that. "Well, it doesn't really matter. She's a pile of ashes somewhere and you're here. Nobody's gonna mouth off about who's real or fake when they're getting their feet burned off."