Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27277 times)

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"Sometimes you have to cause suffering in order to prevent even more suffering.... That is why I had to put an end to it all, and this is why you don't partner up with people you don't know.... You get surpised in a bad way and then you feel disappointed. You're feeling disaapointed now that you didn't prevent this earlier, but really all you have to blame here is yourself." The Godslayer was giving chase instead diverting all her attention to her so called partner.

"so that leaves us with one question... What will you do now Engetsu?"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 03:21:05 AM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Then Lucy bopped her firmly on the head. "Not like that, fool. Look at this frame! You think I could support big breasts like this? I'm a reed! A pretty sexy reed, yes, but adding some extra meat anywhere is just gonna look wrong. I'm thinking of something more regular, anyways, Where you can get me into a new sack of skin whenever I get bored of one form or another. That other thing was pretty important, so something like this  would be chump change in comparison." 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

Then Lucy bopped her firmly on the head. "Not like that, fool. Look at this frame! You think I could support big breasts like this? I'm a reed! A pretty sexy reed, yes, but adding some extra meat anywhere is just gonna look wrong. I'm thinking of something more regular, anyways, Where you can get me into a new sack of skin whenever I get bored of one form or another. That other thing was pretty important, so something like this  would be chump change in comparison."

Elizabeth

"Relax, they're not getting any bigger than this." Lucy's breasts had grown a fair amount, but were still rather petit. Elizabeth cupped them in her palms. "I can change you whenever you want, Lucy~ I was thinking a slightly bigger ass and a few more curves would round a girl like you out nicely." Elizabeth stopped remodling her body any further. "On the topic of the other subject, I'd be happy to help you look. As you know, I have plenty of mana to spare. I wouldn't mind letting a friend borrow some you know. Do you know anyone who's an expert in the topic? I'd be happy to work with someone who knows a lot about such an honourable and venerable subject, ehehe~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She leaned back against the other girl, wiggling herself comfortable on Elizabeth's lap. "Well, that would be pretty good. Are you sure you wouldn't get tired, though? I'm packing a ton of stuff in here! I was going to need something really big just to nudge it the smallest bit open."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

She leaned back against the other girl, wiggling herself comfortable on Elizabeth's lap. "Well, that would be pretty good. Are you sure you wouldn't get tired, though? I'm packing a ton of stuff in here! I was going to need something really big just to nudge it the smallest bit open."

Elizabeth

"Ahahaha, Lucy, I like you, but that doesn't mean you can just insult me like that." Elizabeth bonked the girl on the head as she reprimanded her. Her tone was playful, but there was a threatening undertone, as if she'd just been gravely insulted. "There's no convicable way that you'd be able to even make me feel anything, Lucy. Don't underestimate the great demon queen Elizabeth, lord of hell. Her red eyes glowed as she scolded her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy     

"Hey! I wasn't thinking little of you. It's actually dangerous! Lemme show you." A Messenger reached out, projecting the idea into the demon's head. So that she could really understand the depths of power contained within her, and the even greater power that was the lock.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy     

"Hey! I wasn't thinking little of you. It's actually dangerous! Lemme show you." A Messenger reached out, projecting the idea into the demon's head. So that she could really understand the depths of power contained within her, and the even greater power that was the lock.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's mind wrapped itself around the demon, stopping just short of crushing the intruder outright. It couldn't read any of her thoughts whatsoever. Still, the lock was really impressive! Its intricacy couldn't be overstated! Almost on par with her magnum opus. Not quite there, though.

Elizabeth smiled. "I understand why you're worried, but fear not. Something that small wouldn't be enough to even make me tired. I admit I might feel something for once, though. You'd need to be at least twice as big as that to eveb think of triumphing over me." Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Lucy's waist and squeezed her in a tight, playful hug. "But Lucy, you're quite an interesting gal, having such an issue! It's a real shame."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy     

She nodded with an appreciative look on her face. "I know, right? I mean it was probably good because I might have turned this place inside out or something when I first arrived. Small bit of restraint is good to not break your toys, but this is just crippling! Backed up but can never get release."

Lucy got teary eyed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy     

She nodded with an appreciative look on her face. "I know, right? I mean it was probably good because I might have turned this place inside out or something when I first arrived. Small bit of restraint is good to not break your toys, but this is just crippling! Backed up but can never get release."

Lucy got teary eyed.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth solemnly patted Lucy on the head. "It's a real shame, yeah. Imagine the fun we could have together!" Elizabeth snuggled up against Lucy, pressing her boobs up against the girl's back. "We should help each other out more, from now on, don't you think?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy     

Lucy turned around, pressing her cheek against the demon's. "Maybeeeee. We can definitely have a lot of fun at least. But if I start to really work with others my master might get jealous."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy     

Lucy turned around, pressing her cheek against the demon's. "Maybeeeee. We can definitely have a lot of fun at least. But if I start to really work with others my master might get jealous."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth rubbed her cheek affectionately against Lucy's face. "What, that boring man? Surely serving someone such as me would be more fun, don't you think~" Elizabeth gave Lucy a little peck on the cheek. "Think about it. My offer doesn't have a time limit."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy     

"He's not so bad. Besides, he opens up a lot of other opportunities. There are all sorts of powderkegs he's placed around him. Everything might go well but... it'll be fun either way." She gave Liz a cute smile. "But I'll think about it at least."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy     

"He's not so bad. Besides, he opens up a lot of other opportunities. There are all sorts of powderkegs he's placed around him. Everything might go well but... it'll be fun either way." She gave Liz a cute smile. "But I'll think about it at least."

Elizabeth

"Great! And can you keep me up to date on what he does? I'm interested in watching him flail about myself. Surely you can do that much?" Elizabeth gave her a cute smile in return. "It'd be a big favor! I'd really appreciate it!"

Thedoctor

Neptune

The purple haired goddess pulled down on the hat's edges to see how it fit and felt on her. She appeared to completely be in her own world admiring her own looks, then just as sudden she snapped out of it and turned to her flaming pirate captain friend comrade. "Do I really look cuter with it on? Gimme your real true opinion pleeeease~" Neptune bent forward and grabbed hold of his shirt while staring up at him but most importantly, she gave him the puppy eyes stare.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Yeah that sounds good," he said, looking down at his food.  It was a nice little distraction, something he could stare at while he thought.  There was something bothering him about this.  He was accepting even more help and protection from her, with nothing to give back.  Even forgetting her sexual advances, friends don't just give.  They engage in an equal exchange, based on their individual circumstances.

Wait I don't have anything to give her, not even a house anymore....

A grinding sound accompanied Joe's chair shooting back as he stood up, energized by a sudden realization.  "Sakura, lets go out right now," he declared.  "I have something I want to show you."

Sakura Matou

Sakura got up and stood up, ready to follow Joe. "Sure, where are we going?"