Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27222 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Seriously, what was going on in her head. She warned her that this wouldn't be any pleasant, yet she still behaved like a half starved animal. Oh well, she would probably don't want a blood for a while from all the necessary pain she'd experience in a while. "If you say so. Anyway, I warned you, so don't complain about those side-effects."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The elites

The flames raged over the bank, consuming anyone and everyone. It was a true carnage, the sort of horror that each man feared but hoped would never come. A drop ofrain fell over a charred corpse. Then another. And another.

It's almost like the heavens were crying over this tragedy.

And then, an exploding sound shook the bank, two walls caved in that instant. And maybe, just maybe, there was some hope.

A pale maiden with fire in her eyes burst from one side, coming at the black knight with a sword in her hand. There was no way to describe the rage in her eyes, and nothing amounted to her resolve as she sought to strike the black knight down.

And from the other side, a man clad in black dashed towards the other white haired woman, glaring at his target with the tenacity of a loyal hound fighting for his master.

In this moment, the true war began.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:15:19 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His eyes widened for a moment. No, he would've been able to tell, but that creature was more than met the eye. Not due to its powers, but perhaps its... humanity. He smiled and nodded humbly, truly respecting all three.

"Forgive me. You have a wonderful friend, cherish him." He told Oka candidly before turning to the brown skinned girl. "And you do not need to worry so much. I can assure you there will be something suitable to your tastes if you are willing to fight for it. Now then, let us get to the boring paperwork and end this on a high note."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Oh, good grief. How was he supposed to answer to something like this. As a man, no, as a human being, how could he deny the pleading eyes of a cute damsel? He would be worse than scum, no, the devil himself.

"Of course! You look absolutely adorable." He pinched her cheek to prove her point, shaking it like a very adorable baby's.

There would be no escape. Never!!!

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Well, at least this probably wasn't going to be boring. She tightly grasped her bat at the sound and leaped back, her strength propelling her away from the area towards the street, a swing of her arm smashing right through the wall. This was a bad place for her to fight in.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Its a secret!" he declared, taking her by the hand and rushing out of the mansion.  Of course, his true thoughts were much different than the confident smile he was giving her. I HAVE NO SECRETS!  I didn't think this through at all! 

The pair made their way through the residential area surrounding the mansion.  Joe made sure to occasionally make a show of scanning around the area, pretending like he was looking for something important.  Once they left the richer area surrounding the mansion, he realized he had to make a choice.

Park or Rec Center?

In the end, he chose a Recreational center.  That way, if his half assed plan failed, he could at least have fun playing her in basket ball or something.  Besides, those don't blow up as much in this city.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:45:00 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lizzie

"Sometimes you have to cause suffering in order to prevent even more suffering.... That is why I had to put an end to it all, and this is why you don't partner up with people you don't know.... You get surpised in a bad way and then you feel disappointed. You're feeling disaapointed now that you didn't prevent this earlier, but really all you have to blame here is yourself." The Godslayer was giving chase instead diverting all her attention to her so called partner.

"so that leaves us with one question... What will you do now Engetsu?"

Engetsu

"Nothing I wasn't planning on doing from the start." He sighed, looming over her like a phantom, but going as far as to dig through his ear with his pinky dismissively, as if there was an invisible couch over her. "Besides, I'm not disappointed, just sad. This kind of awful burden is the sort no one can be happy bearing."

Ho looked at the horizon behind her, which was only growing smaller and smaller. "I won't reject you because I disagree with you. You must have your reasons, and I think you are not a bad person. But I also think we can solve this without bloodshed. Don't you think its worth at least a try?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His eyes widened for a moment. No, he would've been able to tell, but that creature was more than met the eye. Not due to its powers, but perhaps its... humanity. He smiled and nodded humbly, truly respecting all three.

"Forgive me. You have a wonderful friend, cherish him." He told Oka candidly before turning to the brown skinned girl. "And you do not need to worry so much. I can assure you there will be something suitable to your tastes if you are willing to fight for it. Now then, let us get to the boring paperwork and end this on a high note."

Oka Kurosawa

"Sure sure, hand it over." Oka waved her hand at Vanguard before turning her attention to Breeze. "Well, I'm glad you like her, this is Mimi. She keeps me safe."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Molly

She moaned into his mouth, his hands they felt so good touching her like this. Her nipples were so sensitive and he just wouldn't stop playing with them, it made her knees buckle and her cheeks flush. But that did not deter her oral assault on the contrary it fanned her flames pushing her even further. Her hazy eyes met his, uttering a challenge he couldn't refuse with but a single glance. Would he take it or would he not? She wasn't quite sure which prospect excited her more.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"Sure sure, hand it over." Oka waved her hand at Vanguard before turning her attention to Breeze. "Well, I'm glad you like her, this is Mimi. She keeps me safe."

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh... hi, Mimi!" She waved to the strange creature that was apparently a girl, grinning. At least the guy who was about to hand them all that... ugh, paperwork,  "You must be pretty strong then if you can do that. Oh, does this mean Mimi is going to be fighting in the tournament?"

She'd thought Oka might be the one to, but then again she didn't quite look like a fighter either. Of course, her girlfriend Oren was a shapeshifter so that didn't mean much.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Yes, though there might be some conditions put into place in order to make it fairer for the other contestants. Nothing that would give you any larger disadvantage than your foe, I can assure you." He nodded curtly before reaching for a pile of documents and handing them one each.

"This is just a formality, it states that you are consenting to participate and specifies the deadline for the inauguration. At the moment, this is all you'll need to sign. Your name, address, and a way for us to contact you. There is also a list of rules of regulations, though you will not need to sign it yet. We leave the greater formalities for the inauguration day." He told them frankly.

The rules were honestly quite simple, and most of them were common sense more than anything. It stipulated that the fighters consented to performing risky tournaments, and while medical , lodging and food expenses were covered, it was their responsibility to make sure their health came first and foremost.

Other than that, they had a fair amount of freedom, surprising even. They could use the facilities in the stadium as they pleased, and the only true requirement was to meet the deadlines for each tournament. And of course, they could not under any circumstance outside a life threatening one, cause any direct or indirect harm to staff or spectators.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Goddamn...

Her breasts felt so nice, filling his hands with warm but addictive softness.  He began to play with the tip of the nipple, stroking his fingers outward with the hard bit as the center.  A lump formed on his pants as he felt himself hardening.  He had a choice now, one that was weighted with her moans.  He opened his eyes during the kiss, only to see hers challenging him.  He pressed his body against hers, his shaft long and strong enough to feel her through her clothes.  It felt amazing, her soft skin in between those legs, but there was something bothering him.

Why now?

Still not caring to play her game, he violently shoved her away from him.  "There, now we are even," he said.  "You reject me and I rejected you.  Now, if you want some, you'll have to bow and kiss my feet."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

"Pffffft! No?" The wolf snorted at the foolish puppet. Then she laughed, because really, what else was she supposed to do? That was just too pathetic.

"Seriously, what do I look like, some dog sitter? You can take walks by yourself kiddo. Sides, if you can't do that much, big fish probably has no use for you." Then, she shifted to the bigger doll, proudly displaying her dog chest before bumping her side against her leg. "Let us go Orianna, I hunger!" She grinned devilishly as she said that in the most over the top way possible.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

Well, it seemed like she was fine now. Grigori waved a hand, letting the earth swallow it up and leaving a spotless floor. She floated over a bit more towards her bed, not trusting her legs right now. Once she was on her bed she finally let herself relax.

Her face was just a tad pale, her knuckles bone white as she clutched the blanket. "Damnit!"

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"You either do it or you don't do it, merely trying won't get you anywhere..." She dismissed his concerns with a piece of cryptic advice, there were other matters to attend to anyways. She turned to the horizon much like him but she didn't admire it, no she bagan moving towards it, easily catching up to him and surpassing. After all it wasn't that hard to catch up to someone who was at a standstill in more ways than one.

"Can you feel it?" She didn't specify what that was, she merely kept moving on, towards the source of it, the source of it all.

The Godslayer was so busy pondering the meaning of this sensation that she didn't even notice the wall infront of her However that did not mean the wall didn't notice her, cause it did. It did in a very painful way to say if it had been alive.

It gave out before her unstoppable march, bursting inwards like some cheap superhero entry prop. Not minding that, Lizzie stepped over the debris and moved for the counter. "One serving of chocolate cake with whipped cream please." Lizzie seemingly completely oblivious to the destruction she'd wrought was ordering as if everything was fine.