Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24871 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Not so fast! He thought, his eyes flickering for a moment.  His smile shortened at her words, becoming a bit more neutral, but still clearly happy.  "No way!  If you workout, you must be familiar with one or two of these!  Did you ever have to do suicides for tennis?"

He remembered those from highschool.  Suicides were obviously named for the feeling you get when you do them.

Medaka

"This occured far before I became a vampire," she said with a sigh.  "Animals have fled from me ever since I was a kid."  She recalled that time she went to the zoo and every animal hid inside their cages, fearful of her presence.  It was a traumatizing event.

Marcus

Her moans fueled his thrusts, making them stronger and stronger with each one.  It probably would be smart to switch positions, but Marcus felt a familiar feeling welling up inside.  It all came out at once, spilling out and dripping down her leg.  A loud groan accompanied his release, signaling he was finished.  With that, he pulled out, a feeling of euphoria overcoming him as he stood up.

Crap, that might have been too short for her, he thought, remembering that girls stereotypical enjoy longer sessions.  He maintained his stern look, trying to hide his sudden burst of doubt.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he said, letting his face soften a bit.

Sakura Matou

"Eh-erm-I don't know? I don't play tennis. I just do what my trainer tells me to do." Sakura answered awkwardly with a surprised expression. "I don't do sports much..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka began stretching, pulling her arm back behind her shoulders.  "Ah I see," she said.  "Well, I will be a bit disappointed if I cannot learn any magic, but I have to say, meeting you was well worth the hardship of disappointment."

She left the vicinity of the table while she was stretching, moving to the center of the room where she could get more space.

Joe

And now I have cornered the queen, he thought, his smile widening again.

"Alright, then lets do some basket ball," he responded.  He turned around, looking at the basketball court to the right of both of them.  Then, he glanced back at Sakura, letting loose a frustrated growl.  "Shoot!  You can't play basket ball in that!"

He paused, placing a finger on his lower lip.  Now what?  I could modify her dress or something, maybe offer to run back and get more sporty clothes?  Maybe someone will let us borrow some.  He rubbed the top of his head.  Damn it!  All of those will take too much time!  It will look like im just winging it!  I mean I am but...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:57:07 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Elites

The hound avoided the ball and flames, dodging their trajectory with graceless movements. No, calling them graceless was an erroneous statement as well. In a way, the way everything seemed to slip past him was more than graceful. The knight was the more troublesome one, her presence alone angered him. He kicked a piece of rubble while running with bullet force, sending it flying in the path her face'd take to catch her offguard.

Tsk. The gunsmith clicked his tongue when he realized what just happened. His revolvers quicky reacted and slipped out of his pockets, floating around him before firing downwards  like machineguns, spraying a rain of bullets to cover the two like a blanket. He didn't count on the effectiveness of this attack. Rather, it was supportive fire in order to let his comrade get closer.

"Come on, come on, come on.."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Sera

Sera let out a quick yelp.  "A-a tourist!?"

That line through her off more than it should.  It felt like a line that took from her thoughts.  Her head shifted left and right, hoping that he was addressing someone or something else.  Eventually, she pointed at herself.  "Y-you mean me?"

Raikou

A playful snort escaped him, and Raikou turned his head to look around him. "Don't see any other petite, conspicuously eyepatched girl this close," he said, leaning down to stare more closely at her face. "What's with the surprise? You new here too?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

Sera covered up her eye patch, as if blocking it from his view would make him forget he saw it.  "Uhhh, well yes!" she shouted, clasping her hands together.  "I did just get here a few hours ago.  A-are you new?"

She tried to look at him again, but ended up looking down at his boots again.  She should have asked if he was an actor.  Even if he wasn't it would have been flattering right?

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Well, at least he wasn't slow. "You can deal with bullets." The thought was almost bored with how nonchalant she was, her bat intercepting the rubble heading towards Jeanne and turning it to dust before she began to really unload on the guy.

An assortment of shadowy equipment began flying through the air at the guy. Axes, bats, chainsaws, all kinds of weapons leaping into her hands just to fly at the guy. They extended tendrils, lashed out with furious gnashing teeth, and even moved in the air to try and land a hit on the guy.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

"You could say that," he responded, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Only hours made him her senior, however, which was a nice excuse to show some responsibility and check out whatever spookiness she was hiding. "Just got here the other day."

The hybrid pulled slightly back, making wider room for her to breathe again, and flashed a white smile.

"How about we sit down for a drink so I can tell you more?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jealter

"Ahahaha!" "Oh course!" Jeanne exclaimed jumping forward and easily deflecting all of them with her sword, sending the bullets careening into walls, dumpsters, and a few towards the giant man. A stake burst from the ground directly underneath where his foot was supposed to go. She was only intending on restricting his movement, but if he was dumb enough to get pinned that would be fine too.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
The Elites

"Hm." His eyes became cold, but his frown didn't deepen.  Bullets, axes, blades, maces, bats, it didn't matter. None could touch him,  his evasions stopped being a matter of mere speed and now touched the level of inhuman.  The stake that was meant to impale him was used as a platform in order for him to advance, not leaving the two a single moment of respite.

"I see it." Was all he said in a grave, calm voice. Just what did he mean by that?

Meanwhile, the gunslinger already moved to his next vantage point, forming barriers in order to quicken his pace by using them as platform.

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Aww no need to hide it Lorry....." She shook him lightly to tease him. ".... You were completely and utterly disracted by how awesome I was, and I don't need to steal something I already have..... Alright fine, if you're gonna be like that I'll grant you a once in a lifetime Nep favour. Oh mighty pirate king of the seven skies, is there something you desire?" She suddenly declared sounding impossibly dramatic, the world itself converged on her making one giant spotlight for the main character. It goes without saying none of that actually happened.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

Just as the man pulled back, Sera walked forward, restoring the tension between their personal space.  "I-I don't mind chatting, but you do know i'm underaged right?" she asked, wondering what kind of response he would give.  He was being awfully nice, but he was probably just trying to get in her pants.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"I don't regret this meeting as well. If I didn't meet you, I doubt I'd be now wondering if I will end up with a disciple in the near future. I would probably just go back home and didn't have anyone interesting to talk with right now. So I won't be really disappointed either if that doesn't work out."

But still, she couldn't make her judgement about that until they prove decisively whether their plan worked out or not. So there was still a glimmer of hope, so to speak. "Then, shall we go outside and see if you will get disappointed or not? I'm more than ready right now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka began stretching, pulling her arm back behind her shoulders.  "Ah I see," she said.  "Well, I will be a bit disappointed if I cannot learn any magic, but I have to say, meeting you was well worth the hardship of disappointment."

She left the vicinity of the table while she was stretching, moving to the center of the room where she could get more space.

Joe

And now I have cornered the queen, he thought, his smile widening again.

"Alright, then lets do some basket ball," he responded.  He turned around, looking at the basketball court to the right of both of them.  Then, he glanced back at Sakura, letting loose a frustrated growl.  "Shoot!  You can't play basket ball in that!"

He paused, placing a finger on his lower lip.  Now what?  I could modify her dress or something, maybe offer to run back and get more sporty clothes?  Maybe someone will let us borrow some.  He rubbed the top of his head.  Damn it!  All of those will take too much time!  It will look like im just winging it!  I mean I am but...

Sakura Matou

Sakura looked alarmed at his proposal at first, but she seemed to slowly acclimate to the idea and smiled at Joe with a knowing look as she nodded to herself. "Oh, clothes won't be an issue~" Sakura reached out and poked Joe on the nose, and then suddenly melted into her shadow, which subsequently disappeared faster than the human eye could see and hid in Joe's shadow.

Inside of the shadow, Sakura changed clothes into something more sporty and sexual. It was obvious what Joe's true motive here was, and she was happy to provide him with it. After only a second or two, Sakura reappeared behind him and grabbed him, pressing her breasts against his back. She was only wearing a sports bra and short shorts. "I'm ready!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Ellen", he said, before returning to the topic.

"Yes, you are correct, of course, but the girl claimed she was a demon, and she can fly and seems to have some kind of mind-altering powers, so it's a good hypothesis, at least", he said.

Before he could add more, though, Sakura suddenly recoiled in shock.

"What's wrong?" he asked, obviously concerned.

"I.. I don't know, exactly, but my familiar was destroyed. The target reacted in a way which basically confirmed the girl's suspicions, and then a laser-like beam suddenly appeared out of nowhere and shot towards the familiar. Then, the connection broke", she said, obviously worried. "I think she's dangerous, Senpai."

Shirou nodded in agreement, before turning to the newcomer.

"Well, we don't know much about her either, honestly", he said, figuring that there was no reason to hide information about their target. "We were just checking out the mana signature, but it seems like she detected my wife's familiar and destroyed it."

"Well, Senpai, what should we do now?" Sakura added. "She seems dangerous, her laser looked powerful and she can fly and, seemingly, control people's minds. But, spying on her is going to be difficult, especially when she's indoors."

A thought crossed Shirou's mind.

"How good are your senses?" he said to the new girl. "I can see a long distance with my magic, but I can't hear things over this range. Since Sakura's familiars seem to be too easy to detect, perhaps you can help."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's body seemed to be filled with energy, a glint in her eye foreshadowing her next explosive action.  "I thought you would never ask," she said.  Not giving the girl enough time to protest, she rushed Anastasia at full speed, grabbing her by the hand and leaping out of the window, landing on the roof nearby. 

She wasn't too worried about her damaged windows, she was thinking about replacing them for newer ones to keep out the bugs in the summer.  It would be a fun project.

Joe

"What the?!" That was the only thing he could say as Sakura leaped into his shadow.  He stood there, face completely blank, before a sudden warmth filled him with energy.  It wasn't long since he touched Jeanne's breasts so he remembered the feeling of those bouncy things pressed against his body.  If anything, Sakura was wearing less.  He could tell just from the touch.

He turned around, only to see her tonned body covered only by a sports bra and that underwear-pants hybrid they called short shorts.  Completely taken off guard, he found his eyes drawn to her boobs like a powerful magnet.  He tried to move his gaze away, only to have it drawn toward towards her midriff, where he got a look at her toned belly.  It wasn't as nice as Rin's, but it still looked pretty damn good.

"Sakura!" he finally said, forcing his gaze to her face.  "Ok well, ill start by saying you look wonderful but i'm not sure you should wear that for a basket ball game."

More importantly, it could potentially mess up his plan.  Though, with a body like that, maybe not?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:35:09 PM by yinsukin »