Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25397 times)

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Bey

"Kehahaaha! You don't know what excuse means? You dumb or something, kid?" The laughter the albino man sounded came abruptly, as if he had heard a joke of the highest quality. "Y'know, even if you dress like a bum, thought you'd knew at least basic manners for your age. But maybe you really were too much of a dumbass to learn anything you were taught!" He raises his right hand to his chest, adjusts his glove and curls his fingers inward. "Don't worry. Uncle Bey is gonna teach you some proper manners. I'll make sure they're drilled into your head well enough." And, in that moment, an overwhelming power equaling to hundreds if not thousands of souls exploded. The sensation of the area suddenly felt much more cramped; as if an agglomerate of people just appeared out of nowhere. "First things first, state your name, kid. That's one of the rules of the battlefield."

It seems this is one you can't talk him out of. The albino bastard was ready to give her a beating.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Goddamn it!  That thought bounced back and forth through his mind like a never ending rally of tennis, pushed away by his will but always returning.  In all honesty, this is what he always feared, this domino effect.  First it was fights now its his skills in bed...

"Grah!" he yelled, kicking a wall, the pink aura around him fading just as he hit the brick.  He yelled once again, this time looking up to see whatever dared block his kick.  As his eyes met the worn down neon lights, he realized his kick lost to a goddamned bar.  He took a deep breath, shrugged and walked inside.

The bar was pretty baron, especially for this hour.  You would think people would just be getting off work, ready to meet up with their friends at a time like this.  There was one man sitting alone with nothing but some alcohol to keep him company.

Once again shrugging at the scene before him, he casually strode towards the man at the bar, sitting down right next to him.  "Yo," he said with a soft grin, giving the man a half assed wave.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:22:53 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura looked back and forth between the two as she watched the rapidly escalating challenge unfold between them. She was pretty sure Jeanne was just going to use her speed to crush him or something. Sakura felt that this was rather unfair, a normal human going against a rather powerful servant. So Sakura stood on the sidelines, pouting at being left out.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

"Your mental instability is a weakness that can quickly turn you into a hindrance. Acquire focus. If not I will need to take time time to restrain you. Until then, we can do what is necessary to find those that my master desires." Folding her arms and nodding with certainty.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Hmm!" He snapped his bony fingers at the idea. "Erm, I mean, of course! I knew that all along, hehe." He bragged smugly, striking a confident pose  before fixing up his bones in a swift pinch. With a wave of his coat, he stepped forth in sparkling glory, his flames shining even brighter in an absolutely over the top display as he waved his arm forward, all patched up.

"Ta~daaaam! How do I look!" He cheered.

Thedoctor

Saber

So a self admitted Necromancer, if that was the case then the likelyhood of her suspicion being true was fairly high. "May I add Vampire to that statement or am I wrong in that assumption Lady Vincke?" A pause followed that claim for but a brief second. "As you may suspect I am indeed a spirit bound to this realm due to contract with my master." Who exactly was her master and what the contract was she left out on purpose, doing it like this she provided information witout actually giving away anything vital.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Jeanne didn't even try to stop him in anyway as he begun making his attempt at the goal. She simply held her ground not moving a single inch. It wasn't time yet, she'd wait just a bit more, then she'd swoop in and block his shot at the last moment.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:56:17 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Huh?

Much to Joe's surprise, he managed to advance without getting the ball stolen, making his way to the inside of the court, but she was still on top of him.  It was pretty obvious she was trying to block his shot.  He squatted down before shooting into the air, propelled by the maximum might his legs could offer.  Once he reached the peak of his air time, the ball sailed from his hand.  Without interference it was on a direct course for the square above the hoop.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Parvati

"Wow you know the origin of magic? That's incredible, mages from where I'm from would kill for that sort of information. So how many motes of mana do you have?"

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She saw Joe ready up ad throw the ball, it sailed slowly from her point view through the air on clear course to score some points. The time had come, she charged forward and appeared right in front of the ball before knocking it away with a very casual swipe of her arm.

The ball flew away a good distant and she landed on the ground right below the net. "Better luck next time perhaps." Just because she didn't how to move with the ball didn't mean she couldn't deflect a projectile.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

The count glanced at the young man who greeted him casually. In this era to which Julius assimilated on surface he didn't stand out much from him by looks, but the noble still didn't lose that demeanor of his. A true gentleman would remain a gentleman no matter where he would end up.

"Good day. With whom do I have the pleasure?" He replied politely, extending his hand while tolerating his casual behavior. He had become used to strangers greeting him like that by now.

The bar remained pretty much empty, but maybe more people would come. He didn't exclude the possibility that people just arrived there later, usually.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

"Saber, if she tries to feed, kill her." The white-haired girl smiled sweetly at the vampire's responce. "Of course, if we can procure something appropriate." The girl poh so wanted to just take that note and read everything about Grigori. Instead she conjured up some water and poured a glass for each of them. "I specialize in divination and astronomy myself. If you don't mind my asking, milady, would you be willing to do a demonstration outside. Of course, I would be happy to reciprocate." Olga hoped she'd be able to see more about the extent of this woman's powers. Hopefully she wouldn't disappoint her.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Whoah, whoah, so that was that after all. Hundreds, no thousands? She had always fought as 'one' or 'two'. Facing overwhelming numerical superiority like this was something she lived for. A challenge. She savagely grinned, not relenting in face of the pressure. Hmm, rules? Weren't she thinking before about observing rules. Ahhh, so be it.

"Sagrim-Ur, the youngest of the Firstborn, a sister to Fenris." Every word seemed to carry some unknown meaning as she recited her lineage in a brief and short manner. "But my title doesn't matter here much. I'm just Rikuyo at the end of the day as far as this place is concerned."

Her body started undergoing change, adjusting to her favorite form for now. A savage wolf woman, now taller than before and distinguished with long red tail, unkempt hair, golden eyes and pronounced canines that only emphasized her brutal demeanor.

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Bey

The albino challenger looked moderately surprised. A shapeshifting form. And that of a wolf, too. "That name and form... You know, you kinda remind me of someone. Someone I really don't like..." That had done it. He was probably really pissed off now. Bey's own pupils glowed in crimson, signaling his will to fight this girl. "Number IV of the Longinus Dreizehn Order's Obsidian Round Table, First Lieutenant Wilhelm Ehrenburg, Kaziklu Bey." With introductions over, the battle begun. Closing in the distance between himself and the werewolf-like woman in the blink of an eye, he sought to deliever a rapid strike to the girl's abdomen. Even on his base state, his strikes carry fearsome power and velocity, despite their complete lack of grace and technique. "Y'know, I'm feelin' quite geneorus. Been quiet a while since I fought someone like this, so I'll let you warm up first."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Even though she lowered the spear a bit, he kept his hands up high. "I apologize," he said. "I am merely trying to explain my curiosity." He paused for a second, his heart sinking into the depths of shame as he looked at the bacon and eggs then back at the girl. "Y-yes that is a big part of it."

He didn't have to be an empath to realize she was annoyed at him. Fighting expands too much energy, especially when hes this hungry, so he would rather not fight.

Fran

"Then eat! It'd be a shame if you starved. I can make you food any time." The girl smiled a bit at the man.