Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25692 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

A look of shock lit up Joe's face as the ball was swiftly knocked from his hands.  Even before his feet landed on the ground, his eyes tracked the ball across the court.  You know, im actually glad we did this.  Now we know shes's a killer on defense... he thought, taking note of the encounter.

His head turned back to Jeanne, a groan escaping his mouth as he said, "Alright.  Fine.  You won this battle, but the war is just starting."  He turned to Sakura and shouted, "Come on Sakura, we must gather soldiers!"

The rec center had two types of people.  Those who were working out casually and those who worked out seriously and passionately.  They had to make sure they got people from the second category on their team, even better if they get some current or former basket ball jocks.

Just as he was getting close to Sakura, he looked back at Jeanne.  "I'll get you back for that one!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus looked at the man's hand, returning the kind gesture with furrowed brows.  He left the hand empty, instead choosing to lean back a little, trying to get comfortable in his seat.  "Did you just say good day?  Who the hell do you think you are?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.   

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man turned around, looking at the food with wide eyes.  Drool overflowed from his mouth, dripping on the floor like a dogs.  He turned back to the girl.

"A-are you sure?" he asked, not used to this sort of kindness from strangers.  Most people were either disgusted with him or scared of him, far from wanting to feed him.  "You don't have to go out of your way for this pathetic old man."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Aurelia

"Oh, the scale broke when I was measured. It wasn't really meant to deal with someone like me, whose mana constantly increases. And we haven't really found the source of mana, although recent studies are pointing at the idea of a sort of World Soul theory. That since humans can use magic and have innate mana sources aren't tied to our flesh, mana must originate from the soul. And that through the study of leylines and natural mana sources along with research into ecological matters that atmospheric mana is produced by the planet's soul in such quantities that it covers its whole body. But that's just a theory." She paused for a moment to finally take a break.

"Sorry, did I ramble a bit?"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 03:01:55 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"Wait, wait, you don't have experience with spirits? Those ephemeral creatures reflect the natural world, so that's exactly why they could pass in a building because we'd just ask the native spirits that our target could have seen before... Gah, I'll 101 you, let's just go with the original plan." As much as she could provide a comprehensive lecture, they had neither time for a brief one. So basically, there was no time for talking a lot. So she promptly shut up and walked carefully together with the couple.

"Alright, I will just close my eyes and focus. Maybe I will already filter out something." The werewolf closed her eyes, crossed her arms and focused as hard as she could. As she furrowed her brows, her face probably looked a bit funny.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Heh. Have he ran into certain someone or that was just a coincidence? Such thought flashed in her mind as he was introducing himself, with words that probably carried some meaning, but didn't tell her much.

Starting off with a form that favored strength was her mistake. A reckless beast he was, but he was much faster than her when she didn't prioritize speed. The strike sent her flying, crashing into one of rock formations, the damage to her guts healing, but still setting off all her pain receptors. For a maniac like her, any serious pain was a welcomed reminder that she ought to put effort into what she was doing at the moment. Adapt or die, eh?

So she decided to assume a mantle of wolf's leaner, swifter cousin. Wild dogs from a certain dark continent were much faster than wolves, so betting on one's speed was better here. She springed back to action, looking less imposing, but her wild looks not diminishing at all. She probably would react somewhat slower than her peak because of her injury, but she would be able to react much better than before anyway.

"Tch, warm up? I'm already on fire, heh!" She exclaimed in fervor as she leaped towards Bey, attempting to deliver a blow anywhere she could land it. She wondered how durable he actually was?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Valerie von Vincke

"Very perceptive of you, Saber. I had not taken you for one of these young ladies' familiar, but it does explain what I had felt..." Almost as clearly as she felt, at least in her own mind, the people around her become rather more hostile at the revelation of her specialty. But what option did she have, for now? At least until her dark majesty had insinuated itself into them, she had to appease her hosts. "I don't suppose you would believe a statement to the contrary?" Her smile was hopeful, but not naive.

Ah, but at that Valerie had to draw a line. "I would rather refrain for now, your grace. At least until I have my bearings in this strange place. Besides, I hardly think your sanctum has much in the way of corpses or restless spirits."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Sera

"Yes, but thats because im dead," the boy said, watching the miracle of healing unfold before him.  He stood there and let the weight of his words sink in.  In the meantime, Sera silently stared back at Ray, her frown slowly morphing into a weak pout.  She crossed her arms and began tapping her toe, as if she was impatiently waiting for something to happen.  Neither of them seemed to care about what was going on in the bar.

Raikou

He stood and glared restlessly at her, lips sneering. No shit jackass, he could tell that whatever she'd called up was a wraith. "What, you got a problem?"

Before the highly strung air between them could do more than crackle, however, a mountain of muscle put itself forward from the back of the bar. Dressed in a suit that could hardly contain his barrel-like build, with a chin like a rock and skin that reminded Raikou of treebark, and a set of horns upon the skull like a ram's, the troll's voice demanded attention.

"This conduct is not tolerated here, and I will ask you to leave. Do we have a problem?" Enormous fists hung at his sides, itching in preparation.

The hybrid drooped his head with a murmur, and raised it back with an unarmed smirk. "Nope."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:12:58 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Adrienne huh?" she repeated, tilting her head slightly.  Despite how the words came out, she was actually able to repeat his voice right down to his specific inflection.  By this point, she had gotten dangerously close to his body.  Her hanging breasts gently grazed his knees and her own curious eyes gently glanced at him from below.  "My name is Medaka Kurokami.  Tell me, what drew you to me?"

She was surprised he didn't react to her coming closer.  Perhaps she had hung around Shinobu for too long, but it might be fun to play with him a little bit.

Adrienne

"This place is full of interesting people with interesting stories. It would be a waste to not talk to the people who catch my eye. And something tells me that you're different from normal people. Well, not really 'tells,' more like 'plasters it across a giant flashing billboard.' Since you didn't look out of the ordinary or behave strangely, and I'm nowhere near developing any kind of magical senses, I wanted to stop by and find out what was metaphorically screaming at me."

Adrienne stood up and stepped over to the side of the house next to the window Medaka just fixed, and then proceeded to walk up the side. Adrienne then laid down on the side of the building, feet pointing straight up into the sky, her face still roughly at Medaka's level, looking her in the eye upside down not too far away. "Why don't you take an actual seat over here and tell me about why anyone can see you're superhuman, and I'll tell you about why I can do this. How does that sound?" Adrienne smiles excitedly at the chance to exchange stories.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's eyes widened as the the boy walked up the side of the building, completely disobeying every law of physics she could think of offhand.  Even amoung the myriad of mages and superhuman's she had come across, this was a fairly unique skill, one that could be useful in the future at the vary least to have information on.  However....

"Well I would love to oblige, but I am afraid that is not a fair deal, considering I do not know myself," she said, standing up herself.  "However, if you wish to know more about me, I am more than happy to trade information."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"A gentleman. It's good manners to wish a stranger a good day. If you are offended by this, then I have no intention to apologize." The man's outburst was questionable. Julius wasn't looking for a fight or argument, but he had his principles on which he wouldn't compromise.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

"Sorry, I thought you were talking about spirit familiars", Sakura responded.

"Also, what do you mean by 'native spirits'?" Sakura asked, curious. "Do you mean that you can talk to the spirits of animals that might be in the room? If so, that might  be useful."

As they were talking, they headed to the location, whilst Sakura made sure her stealthy familiar got into place, as far from the target as she could manage whilst still able to spy on her effectively. As they arrived, the girl began to focus, and so the two of them remained silent, Sakura spying on the target via her familiar whilst Shirou watched over the entrance with his reinforced eyes to see if he could see anything.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah whatever.  If your not going to apologize than me neither.  So what?  You come here to make friends or drink away the depression?"  The patronizing tone of his voice made it sound like he didn't really care about the answer.  Truthfully, he just wanted to pick on someone to let out his frustration.  This poor fool just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well, it's been fun, Liz." A Messenger popped out of her back as she got off the other girl. "If you wanna talk just gimme a call with that bunny! We can gossip and everything real easy like that, and I'm sure I'll have a ton to talk about once I get back to work."

Then she just gave the succubus a wave and made her way out of the ruined cafe.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth gave her newly endowed friend a little wave. "Cya around Lucy! I hope you'll accept my offer~" The demoness got up and without paying, left through the ruined hole in the wall, blowing a kiss at the patrons as she left.

"So, what to do now, hmmmm... Maybe I'll start preparing my grand entrance..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Aurelia

"Oh, the scale broke when I was measured. It wasn't really meant to deal with someone like me, whose mana constantly increases. And we haven't really found the source of mana, although recent studies are pointing at the idea of a sort of World Soul theory. That since humans can use magic and have innate mana sources aren't tied to our flesh, mana must originate from the soul. And that through the study of leylines and natural mana sources along with research into ecological matters that atmospheric mana is produced by the planet's soul in such quantities that it covers its whole body. But that's just a theory." She paused for a moment to finally take a break.

"Sorry, did I ramble a bit?"
Parvati

"No no, please keep going. It's truly fascinating stuff. I'm not sure if your world works that way, but I can assure you that is indeed the case for us. Gaia has been known to try and kill off the humans she considers parasites before. Luckily she never succeeded, but she most definitely has a soul and a sort of will."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end