Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25380 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

A look of shock lit up Joe's face as the ball was swiftly knocked from his hands.  Even before his feet landed on the ground, his eyes tracked the ball across the court.  You know, im actually glad we did this.  Now we know shes's a killer on defense... he thought, taking note of the encounter.

His head turned back to Jeanne, a groan escaping his mouth as he said, "Alright.  Fine.  You won this battle, but the war is just starting."  He turned to Sakura and shouted, "Come on Sakura, we must gather soldiers!"

The rec center had two types of people.  Those who were working out casually and those who worked out seriously and passionately.  They had to make sure they got people from the second category on their team, even better if they get some current or former basket ball jocks.

Just as he was getting close to Sakura, he looked back at Jeanne.  "I'll get you back for that one!"

Sakura Matou

"Pffft." Sakura chuckled at the unfair rejection. Jeanne was just too much for this sort of game. She didn't think even a hundred soldiers would really help against her. "Sure sure. Maybe I'll call over my other servant to help too, hehehe." Sakura grabbed Joe's hand and pulled him towards the door, patting him on the back.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's eyes widened as the the boy walked up the side of the building, completely disobeying every law of physics she could think of offhand.  Even among the myriad of mages and superhuman's she had come across, this was a fairly unique skill, one that could be useful in the future at the very least to have information on.  However....

"Well I would love to oblige, but I am afraid that is not a fair deal, considering I do not know myself," she said, standing up herself.  "However, if you wish to know more about me, I am more than happy to trade information."

Adrienne

"That's fine. Was there ever a time when you did not have that ability? If something changed it might be possible to figure out why you have it," Adrienne says, speculating on possible sources for such an ability. "I'm still working on why I have the specific abilities that I do, but I at least have a cause to connect them to."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka shook her head.  "No as far as I know, I was born with this strange phenomenon," she said, taking a step closer.  "So then, tell me.  How can you walk on the wall like that?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well, it's been fun, Liz." A Messenger popped out of her back as she got off the other girl. "If you wanna talk just gimme a call with that bunny! We can gossip and everything real easy like that, and I'm sure I'll have a ton to talk about once I get back to work."

Then she just gave the succubus a wave and made her way out of the ruined cafe.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth gave her newly endowed friend a little wave. "Cya around Lucy! I hope you'll accept my offer~" The demoness got up and without paying, left through the ruined hole in the wall, blowing a kiss at the patrons as she left.

"So, what to do now, hmmmm... Maybe I'll start preparing my grand entrance..."

However, before she could even finish that thought, the demon girl saw something cool and interesting as she stretched and looked up at the sky. She'd seen a giant flying pirate ship sailing through the sky! The girl flexed her wings, and shot forwards to the ship, landing on it with a dramatic florish. "Hello~! Whose ship is this?" She asked the lavender haired girl and the skeleton.

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Hmm....." The CPU took a closer look at him. "Hmm......" She walked around him, observing him from behind. "Hmm...." Completing the lap she ended up in the same place she begun. "Hmm..."

"I'm sorry but you look kinda pale...."

Just then they were interupted by a strange new visitor in...

"Whoa whoa whoa I didn't know this had gone Rated-R on us now, I don't know if I'm ready for that development yet, roleplays were a mistake you heard it!"

Neptune moved closer and closer, taking in every detail of the woman's appearance from her lustrous hair to her tail to her outfit to her everything, and with every step she felt more and more dejected.

"If you're gonna be a fan service character, does your introduction really have to be that dramatic? You're kinda stealing my spotlight here."   

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Bah! His charms were wasted on such a philistine to begin with.  He waved his coat-cape dismissively and was just about to retort when a presence came rushing at the ship. He felt a sudden chill through his spine, and as if fearing the worst readied all his flames to retaliate reflexively.

But what popped into view was neither a gigantic monster or a knight of doom. No, the best way he could describe it was an angel, a sending from heaven. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to call her a devil.

His jaw gaped open and his body arched forward, like he had been struck by an emotional metorite. If he had any eyeballs, they would probably pop out his skull at that point, and his heart would've probably popped out his chest by now.

Wait, crap! Did she come to take me away? I told them I wasn't interested in world damnation? Argh, how could they have figured out his weakness so soon!? D-damn, I couldn't say no to a sexy girl like that, it'd be ungentlemanly and unmanly. Maybe he should just play dumb. But how could a man deceive such a lovely lady!?

No. He had but one option. He'd face her head on with all he had. This was his time to shine! If he was going to go to hell, being dragged by a cute girl didn't seem like a bad prospect after all.

"Hey hey hey! Now look at that~" He whistled and relaxed his body, like it had totally never been tense thus far to begin with. He posed elegantly and dramatically, as befitting a man of his stature, and his flames sparkled of a brilliant gold as he touched his chest and bowed.

"That would be me. The irresistible scourge, the burning baron of the seven seas, the burning Adonis, Lorenzo Remei!" As he knelt, he clasped his hands romantically and formed a magnificent rose of fire to adorn her with his sparkles, presenting it to her as tribute. "But as far as we're concerned, I'm your biggest fan. May I call you Gorgeous?"

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:51:06 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Salty crumbs fell on the central expanse of the grand colosseum which had established itself in the Nexus. Dainty, boot-covered legs hung loosely from the very top of one of the supporting pillars overlooking the great arena, as their owner shamelessly dug chips out of a plastic bag to deliver to her mouth.

She sighed, for she was dreadfully bored, looking back through her memories to find an excuse for her current wistfulness. She was in a city so rich in uniqueness and absurdity, that even being trapped like the ideal yet unwritten outline in some unfortunate but mundane writer's mind, should have been a bearable punishment for the distraction that made her land here in the first place.

The circumstances held no shortage of things that begged for attention, but she had hardly moved from this very stop after her first tour of the place. Somehow, she lacked the motivation. The right kind of impulse for her mind to put aside the phantom of Fortitude for the moment and look outside had yet to greet her.

Rafalia Tredecim, the Warmain of hardships and despair, hoped that something would break this lull quick, before her snacks ran out.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:37:56 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth gave Neptune an inquisitive look. She decided to let that slide and ignored the strange woman. She turned her attention to the far more interesting talking skeleton. He probably was attached to this world deeply somehow, otherwise his soul would have probably disappeared somehow. She didn't sense that he was anybody's familars, either.

"My name is Elizabeth." She blew a kiss at him. He seemed to be the sort who was easily wooed by a woman. "This is a pretty impressive ship. What kind of magic do you specialize in, little skeleton mage. Surely fire isn't the only thing you can do?"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:27:46 AM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Neptune

"So cute~"

The blown kiss tipped it all over for the goddess and she found herself swarming the devil before them. "And my name is Neptune, the greatest goddess in all of Gamindustri. "In all the lands there's no greater than me, the main character!" Neptune was right up in her face doing a comically over the top bow to her.

"We need your help Demon lady, My friend here needs a new body you know.... A body that isn't so bony.... But more importantly, can I pet the tail?" She looked at Elizabeth with super duper pleading eyes.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Shortly after the group started observing their target, the target left their building contrary to expectations. Thankfully, no one of them seemed to had been noticed, though an accomplice of their quarry also left the place. What they would do now?

"Do we try to pursue her or we stalk the other target? What a conundrum." The werewolf mumbled out, her eyes still closed. "Still, she said something about preparing her 'grand entrance'. Do you have a clue what she could have possibly meant?"

A ritual or another feat of magic, chaos and mayhem or something else altogether? Whatever it was,  they could at least start some preparations themselves, after discussing what they could do and what resources they had at disposal. Obviously she was literally a lone wolf here, as there was no sept to fall back on and the local werewolves proved... different, hostile and probably just mockeries of werewolves anyway.

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Heh. Have he ran into certain someone or that was just a coincidence? Such thought flashed in her mind as he was introducing himself, with words that probably carried some meaning, but didn't tell her much.

Starting off with a form that favored strength was her mistake. A reckless beast he was, but he was much faster than her when she didn't prioritize speed. The strike sent her flying, crashing into one of rock formations, the damage to her guts healing, but still setting off all her pain receptors. For a maniac like her, any serious pain was a welcomed reminder that she ought to put effort into what she was doing at the moment. Adapt or die, eh?

So she decided to assume a mantle of wolf's leaner, swifter cousin. Wild dogs from a certain dark continent were much faster than wolves, so betting on one's speed was better here. She springed back to action, looking less imposing, but her wild looks not diminishing at all. She probably would react somewhat slower than her peak because of her injury, but she would be able to react much better than before anyway.

"Tch, warm up? I'm already on fire, heh!" She exclaimed in fervor as she leaped towards Bey, attempting to deliver a blow anywhere she could land it. She wondered how durable he actually was?

Bey

He stood still as the attack came towards him; after all, all his experience with previous encounters ever since acquiring this ability had reached the same conclusion: nobody was able to harm him. Considering the circumstances and difference between their powers, he assumed the strike would barely scratch him -- but he was wrong. Taking the punch full force to his stomach, his face contorts in pain and his internal organs almost turn into mush. "You damn dog... I didn't think you'd be able to hurt me like this. But, y'know, it's been a while since I felt pain like this. A really long while." The wounds he sustained from the punch had since healed in a blink of an eye, and, with a wide smile, he counters with his own, taking advantage of his superior speed and the fact the woman decided to get into his own range and attempting to deliver a powerful uppercut to her gut.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Valerie von Vincke

"Very perceptive of you, Saber. I had not taken you for one of these young ladies' familiar, but it does explain what I had felt..." Almost as clearly as she felt, at least in her own mind, the people around her become rather more hostile at the revelation of her specialty. But what option did she have, for now? At least until her dark majesty had insinuated itself into them, she had to appease her hosts. "I don't suppose you would believe a statement to the contrary?" Her smile was hopeful, but not naive.

Ah, but at that Valerie had to draw a line. "I would rather refrain for now, your grace. At least until I have my bearings in this strange place. Besides, I hardly think your sanctum has much in the way of corpses or restless spirits."

Olga Marie

A shame. This girl was the sort to keep information close to her chest. "That is very understandable, Lady Vincke." Her tone didn't belay any of her true feelings and her face was perfectly neutral right now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Minions

After their beloved mistress had left them with her adorable sidekick, her newly loyal slaves got to work. They'd been given a job to do that their mistress had informed them was of vital importance to her and one that only they could do right now! All of their hearts throbbed at this fact. The simple fact she'd asked them for help was more than enough for them to jump to their feet and get moving!

So they filtered out throughout the entire slum, only a few staying to mind the strip club she'd designated as her base of operations. Those who stayed remained safely inside, protected by her impressive barriers, while those who left went around asking questions, gathering as much information for Elizabeth as possible. They were taking pictures with their phones, jotting down notes, and randomly asking passerbys various questions.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Guahhh!" The kiss had him flinch as if he had just been struck with the force of a war cannon. His skeletal body shook and he grabbed his chest, trying to re-compose himself. It was just a scratch, there was no way he'd fall to something like that.

So cute....!

"Hmph. Beats me, I've never bothered. If a magic can't burn things then its useless to me." He answered assuredly, acting all tough and smug before tipping his hat and folding his arms authoritatively.

"I've trained all my life in pyromancy. I can create from it just as easily as I can destroy with it. Flames pretty much bow to me, its like i'm their boss or something." While he was acting all cocky, he was thinking of what would suit a hottie demon witch like her best. Then it clicked, and he chuckled cheerfully before forming two elegant fiery cats clad in orange and crimson that came playfully right before her with peerless grace. He sounded pretty content, to the point you didn't need to see lips to tell he was smiling.

"Pretty cool huh? Still, it probably doesn't hold up to you. With that crazy mana signals you got going, you gotta be a hotshot among hotshots." He added confidently. "So what do you do?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth practically was glowing as praise was showered upon her. She smiled and made a cute post at them both. “Goddess? Haha, you’re a feisty one.” Elizabeth was laughing internally. This girl was no goddess. The fact she’d tried to fool her was laughable, cute even. The succubus was completely unfazed by the so called goddess being right in her face and even leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. She was pretty cute, so how could she resist! “I shall allow you full access to my tail, Neptune. And I can see he needs a new body from his rather unfortunate state of affairs.”

It was a shame he was a useless pyromancer. Her opinion of his skills had just fallen to rock bottom in one fell swoop. The look she gave him was one of pity. “You should rethink your life, considering where your obsession with fire has gotten you now. “If one were a master of necromancy like myself, it’d be child’s play to create a body for yourself, you know?” She ignored the cats at her feet, utterly unimpressed by them. Instead she channeled just a pinch of mana, and suddenly grabbed his head, channeling it through him. Small patches of muscle began to form around his body as she worked her magic. She then let go, at which point they quickly fell back off.

“Maybe we can work something out, Mister Skeleton?” Her smile was absolutely demonic.