Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27242 times)

Thedoctor

Neptune

The CPU of Planeptune nimble dodged the advance of the fiery cats and skipped over behind Elizabeth, that tail was all hers now. She moved like an overexcited child rusing for a piece of candy. And then she had it, the prize money itself, in her very own hands. It was soft but not fluffy, but it bent with her wishes and moved with a will of it's own, like a whip blowing the air away.

So the brave goddess tamed it with all her might, she pushed it up to the high heaven's, lifting the demon girl's skirt in the process. "Whoaaaa... risky underwear too. Are you like some kind of Succubus Liz?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Neither. I simply have too much free time on my hands after a job well done." He denied the man's assumption about him. He carefully 'sized up' Marcus. What he was up to? He knew similar types, and many of them were up to stir trouble in places they visited. He was convinced that the guy was possibly looking for a fight.

"If you have too much free time and look for a trouble, then I recommend to not disturb the peace here." He forewarned him.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka shook her head.  "No as far as I know, I was born with this strange phenomenon," she said, taking a step closer.  "So then, tell me.  How can you walk on the wall like that?"

Adrienne

"Interesting. Well, for me, I am not made entirely of physical matter. I don't know the specifics, but it has strange effects on how the laws of physics affect me. I had an incident a while ago that turned part of my body into 'thoughtform,' although that is a concept I don't quite understand just yet."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Ahh..." That did sound dangerous. Breeze patted the girl on the back again, and stood up to look around some. "Don't worry, it feels like we got away! I can feel danger like that." Then she turned her attention back to Oka.

"... what did he do, Oka?" Her voice was softer now.

Oka Kurosawa

"He's a wanted criminal who does all sorts of heinous things like blowing up water parks and attempting to murder people." She said quietly, extremely bummed that he was involved in the Colosseum.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Hey...woah! A succubus!?"  The skeleton pouted at her comment. His magic was the thing he worked for his entire life. He really didn't like being taken lightly like that, especially by a cute girl. But shoot, this was even worse than he thought. Girls like that were just as good at snatching men's souls as they were good at being cute.

"Well, I guess you have a point." He let her have this one, but folded his arms. Despite that, when she asked her question he showed no sign of hesitation. It wasn't the kind of eagerness that came from someone desperate or opportunistic though. It was more like even if all the signs not to trust her were there, he'd still choose to do that anyways.

"Well, even the Devil needs someone who believes in him. Sure cutie, what game do you have in mind? At least, I'll hear you out." He told her in a calmer, relaxed manner.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Salty crumbs fell on the central expanse of the grand colosseum which had established itself in the Nexus. Dainty, boot-covered legs hung loosely from the very top of one of the supporting pillars overlooking the great arena, as their owner shamelessly dug chips out of a plastic bag to deliver to her mouth.

She sighed, for she was dreadfully bored, looking back through her memories to find an excuse for her current wistfulness. She was in a city so rich in uniqueness and absurdity, that even being trapped like the ideal yet unwritten outline in some unfortunate but mundane writer's mind, should have been a bearable punishment for the distraction that made her land here in the first place.

The circumstances held no shortage of things that begged for attention, but she had hardly moved from this very stop after her first tour of the place. Somehow, she lacked the motivation. The right kind of impulse for her mind to put aside the phantom of Fortitude for the moment and look outside had yet to greet her.

Rafalia Tredecim, the Warmain of hardships and despair, hoped that something would break this lull quick, before her snacks ran out.

Vanguard

While the girl was eating so carelessly, the wind rustled her hair from behind. One might thing the breeze was unnatural, especially considering the movement of the clouds did not match the wind. It was... something else.

"These grounds must be cleaned and maintained regularly. To think he has grown so careless as to chase swans away while allowing rats to roam freely..." A frigid, pale voice hiding cruelty comparable to a curse called behind her, above her, and twin eagle eyes looked down on her piercingly.

He came unannounced, unseen, and even for a soul as great as his, it would have been incredibly hard to tell he was there unless he wished one to know such a thing. That is, until he spoke.

"You have a strange presence. I like it. May I know your name?"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:18:30 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

She leaned back, arching her body to regard the arrival with wide, night-filled eyes. A shiver of excitement tickled her spine as she took in his poise despite her backwards position, and tilted her head at him.

"Rats are quite used to roaming free through tall places, and people are often all the better to not shoo them off when not one bite can be found in their houses. A swan though, you'd have to be insane to turn them away," she said, humming softly.

Then, with an inhuman blur, she flipped on the metal stand, righting herself with a bag of unspilled chips in hand. "I am Rafalia Tredecim, rider and once hunter. To who do I owe the pleasure?" She asked, smiling unassumingly.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:45:29 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

To Sakura's annoyance, just as she'd got the familiar in position, their target decided to make a move, but not before making a disturbing comment about preparing a "grand entrance". Fortunately, though, from their position Shirou had been able to follow her movement, seeing her head up in the sky towards a weird-looking pirate ship flying above them.

"Follow her, of course", Shirou said, pointing up at the ship. "She's the one with the mana signature, and the one who blew up Sakura's familiar. Not to mention the 'grand entrance'. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good."

"Yes, same. I don't know what it is, but it's probably not going to be good for anyone in her vicinity. We have to find out what she's planning, and stop it if necessary", Sakura added.

Unfortunately, though, my familiars can't fly, so I can't get them up to that ship. Can you hear what they're saying?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I can be anything you'd want me to. But for this conversation, Vanguard will suffice." He told her calmly. His eyes trailed off to the unsightly mess that she left on the ground. He'd just have someone else deal with this. He bowed politely to the girl, but something about it looked off, like his movements were artificial and mechanical by nature.

"I couldn't help but notice how listless you looked, it was honestly quite pitiful. Is this city not to your entertainment?" He asked her curtly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"He's a wanted criminal who does all sorts of heinous things like blowing up water parks and attempting to murder people." She said quietly, extremely bummed that he was involved in the Colosseum.

Auspicious Breeze

"Whoa. Okay, we should probably tell someone before more people get involved!" Breeze stood up again, a determined look on her face as she took another look around at their surroundings. Where had Oka had her pet thing take her...? Oh right, cute girl's feelings to consider first. The former gladiator ducked her head a bit and looked aside. "Um, I mean if you're okay with that, Oka. I get if you don't wanna take a risk like that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's cheeks flushed a bit and let out a little moan when Neptune began grabbing and carressing it. Her tail twirled an wrapped itself around the girl's arm, patting her on the head with the heart shaped tip. "Of course I am, silly girl. If you're lucky I'll pay you a visit sometime~" She pushed her ass out right in front of Neptune's face, giving her a full view of her perfectly shaped posterior.

The girl wagged her finger at Lorenzo though and scolded him. "Ah-ah-ah, show some respect first. I'll be Madamn or Mistress Elizabeth to you. That's my first term."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

"I-"  Before she could finish her retort, an enormous pile of muscle came in from outside.  "This conduct is not tolerated here, and I will ask you to leave. Do we have a problem?" She took notice of his twitching fists and could tell that he was eager for a fight.

The girl sighed, silently walking towards the door.  There was no need to explain herself to him.  There was no need to explain herself to anyone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus grinned as the man sized him up.  "Peace?  Why should I care about the peace?" he asked, mocking the man's dapper tone.  "Besides, I wouldn't call a bar a place where noble souls gather.  If anything, this is the place where the peace is broken."

Something about that goody two shoes act the man was putting on was pissing him off.  Its cute on girls, but on a man like him, it was just irritating.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

"All things considered, they are not that difficult to find. I had a reanimated dragon skeleton a a few minutes ago. Unfortunately extenuating circumstances forced me to abandon it. It is a sad state of affairs how certain magic can be so harshly judged." Grigori was definitely considering some sort of mystic poison or similar degenerative effect to deal with people like that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man turned around, looking at the food with wide eyes.  Drool overflowed from his mouth, dripping on the floor like a dogs.  He turned back to the girl.

"A-are you sure?" he asked, not used to this sort of kindness from strangers.  Most people were either disgusted with him or scared of him, far from wanting to feed him.  "You don't have to go out of your way for this pathetic old man."

Fran

"It'll go to waste of you don't eat it old man. You're not the sort to waste food, right?" Fran's brow furrowed. She didn't like people who wasted food one bit.