Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25641 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe lowered his eyes, reflexively sighing at Sakura's suggestion.  "Yeah, lets not do that..." he said, rubbing the back of his head.  It was best to put that one down, even if he knew she was joking.

Getting new recruits was not too hard.  All he did was walk up to people who were exercising and asked if they felt like playing a game.  At first, the people they asked didn't seem particularly interested.  Altough that could be their choice of location.  After all, they started by asking the runners and guys on the bicycle machines.  However, their luck changed when they moved to the tennis court.

"Hey," Joe said, giving two guys on the court a quick wave and friendly smile.

"Oh hi," one of the guys responded, his breathing heavy from a recent rally with his friend.  The fact that he actually was a bit tired from knocking the ball around meant they were both good enough at tennis to go through a rally that lasted more than two back and forth cycles.

"So we are looking for a few players for a pickup game.  You interested?" Joe tried his best to make sure he sounded confident.

The guy tilted his head back, gesturing at Sakura.  "Is she playing too?  Who's team is she on?"

"Yeah its her first game.  If you join, you'll be on our team."

The two guys looked at each other before turning back to Joe.  "Sure, we're in!"

This wasn't uncommon.  A lot of the guys asked if Sakura was playing or less subtly, asked if she was dating Joe before agreeing to play.  Of course, by the time the team was gathered, they all already knew he and her weren't dating and he didn't even mention Jeanne.  In any case, he got what he came for, a small squad to battle the superwoman in a revenge basket ball game to feed his ego! get Jeanne back for the apartment.

Before they entered the court, he turned to Sakura.  "Are you ready?"

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"So you're saying you're really emotional and probably moody...." She was obviously joking but the long rant he suddenly went on was quite funny and felt a bit out of place.

"I never told you what am I clearly either did I? There's a part of me that wants to see how good you are as a weapon, by going out and beating up strong foes......."

She pulled her hand back from her his chest, maybe as a reflexive act of defiance, she wasn't really sure why she did it. "... Is this all build up to you saying you like me? Cause I've already figured that out."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

M-moody? No, that wasn't it. That wasn't at all. Wait, no. Wait! Was he being moody? He was being moody.  Oh no, oh no no. That wasn't not what he was trying to convey at all. He was just a confused young man easily influenced and didn't want to come on too strong! Good grief, just where did all these troublesome ways of thinking come from? Of course he knew she was fine with him being a demon, and he was fine with being one himself. Why was he getting so emotional over something so trivial was beyond him.

Emotional in the circumstances, he could see, but he definitely wasn't moody. And then the actual important part, what she said after that is, registered. Needless to say, the demon looked nothing but shook.

"Wait what!? No! I mean, yes! But wait, how did you figure that out?!" He mustered out. He didn't think he was coming on too strong, did she have some sort of telepathy? He pouted, most definitely flustered by this entire turn of events and more, and fiddled with his fingers.

"I just didn't want to force myself on you..." He looked away, puffing his cheeks in defiance as if trying to show assertiveness. All it did was make him look cuter.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

A reaction like that deserved nothing less than a deadpan look, which is exactly what he got from her. "You were, no, are acting like a 13 year old boy trying to confess to his first crush, it's cute but also annoying." She stood up on her toes to get closer to his face, her ample chest rubbed against him oh so slightly making her realease a short gasp. "If you were being too forceful with me we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." It was true, she could just smack him down anytime she wanted to. "You don't have to hold back with me."

She really wanted to kiss him now, those sweet lips appearing so inviting to her, but she held back. She wanted no needed him to take the next step.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:40:58 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Engetsu blinked, wide eyed at her bluntness. Surely a boy would've objected, or even retorted. But her words did reach his heart, and as he understood, his expression slowly relaxed. In the end, all he could do was smile.

"No.... You are right, I have acted most childishly. I even failed to consider your feelings. What a pitiful demon I make."

His heart skipped a beat when their chests touched. Still, if these were her true feelings, he would tarnish them with this farce-like attitude no longer. He wanted... no, needed to show her just how serious a demon could be.

"A man should make up for such a disgrace." He said with a resolved tone, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her what could only be described as a true lover's kiss. The way their bodies,, hearts and mouths touched... there was nothing in the world that could describe this feeling. Nothing.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

She sank into the embrace fully, no not really. This was still far too tame. She leapt up and wrapped her legs around trusting him to catch her and hold her. That and her weight would surely surprise him, well she wouldn't even seriously consider him if he couldn't lift her, and hold her close.

Her feelings weren't truly love yet though, more like a great longing, a spark of interest that had been ignited for the demon. The kiss ended just as it had begun, a short moment or perhaps an eternity, they were one in the same. "I didn't know you were such a romantic. Honestly I thought a demon would be more rough around the edges."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's cheeks flushed a bit and let out a little moan when Neptune began grabbing and carressing it. Her tail twirled an wrapped itself around the girl's arm, patting her on the head with the heart shaped tip. "Of course I am, silly girl. If you're lucky I'll pay you a visit sometime~" She pushed her ass out right in front of Neptune's face, giving her a full view of her perfectly shaped posterior.

The girl wagged her finger at Lorenzo though and scolded him. "Ah-ah-ah, show some respect first. I'll be Madamn or Mistress Elizabeth to you. That's my first term."

Lorenzo

Well, it made her sound older and stuffier, but if that was the image she wanted to go for who was he to judge? Besides, he wasn't going to say no to his adoring fan.

"Sure, Madam Elizabeth sounds just fine. It suits a lady with class like yourself. Honestly, I kinda like it better." His grin sparkled as he said that last line. "Though in all seriousness, that's awfully generous of you. I really owe you a big one..." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly before giving himself a lighthearted chuckle.

"Well, it's fine. I don't mind repaying debts, especially when it comes to people who do me good. My old man did always say never to leave debts unpaid, and this is one big debt I owe. I can't promise the impossible, but I'll do my best to make it worth your while. What's the actual price?" He got straight to the point, flames in his eyes flickering sharply.

Despite that, his words were good natured, even friendly. Unless she proposed some unimaginable atrocity, he wasn't the kind of guy to doubt a cute Mistress's word.

Elizabeth

The tail darted around Neptune as if it was alive, poking and prodding her as if it was begging to be played with some more. "I want you to serve me as a minion, child. I've got some plans and am going to do something big and I need some help setting up. She grabbed his chin and smiled. "In exchange for your servitude, I'll give you a fully functional body and let you do whatever your heart desires when I don't need you." A thought of Neptune suddenly flashed through his head. Elizabeth's breasts jiggled in front of his face as she flew upwards to give him a better look, flashing Neptune again in the process. Her cheeks were flushed and she was feeling really hot and bothered, but she restrained herself. This was more important than primal urges.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Wow, Nep was right. She was kind of a pervert, but it was awfully nice of her to give a lowly pirate like him a show. It was a pretty pleasing view all things considered, the kind of view that brought his finger to his boney cheek so he could ponder on all the things he would be able to do with a brand new body.

He gave Nep an absolutely non-sneaky thumbs up, his head filled with the most impure thoughts you could think of. The foolish demon might be playing with his head, but it was already filled with all sorts of perverted thoughts. One or two more didn't really make a difference to him, or maybe he didn't notice it was being fiddled with because of that in the first place. Both were entirely valid guesses.

"Heh. Well, I can't say no to a cute noble demon like that now can I?" He crossed his arms and allowed himself a pleased laugh before continuing off, honly to hold a finger before her.

"Honestly, I haven't heard a deal this fair in a long while, and I kinda like you. Let's not get too hasty though, I still have one condition."

He took a lithe step towards her and whispered something in her ear, as if hiding some crucial information from an invisible audience. It was... a strange proposal. Not an unusual one, and likely not impossible. But of all the outrageous proposals he could have made, this was different from what someone might expect.

"This isn't too much of a problem, right?" He told her cheerfully, holding out a hand fully ready to shake hers.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:09:01 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"If he's just going to run right at you blast him in the face." He was fast but definitely not too smart. A bladed tendril emerged from her shadow, casually deflecting the bullets as she swung her bat right at the guy, several more bladed limbs lashing up from her shadow to attack him the moment he tried to dodge her strike.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"I cannot make it out what they're talking about unless I focus especially hard. But there's more optimal solution. Beseeching spiritual servants of Grandfather Thunder. I'd summon Stormcrows, humbly ask them for cooperation in our spy endeavor and get information through those 'little' birds. I probably don't make much sense given that you don't have the context and we don't have the time for lengthy explanation, but will you entrust this to me? I cannot guarantee we will go undetected yet we might glean more informations thanks to assistance of those curious spirits."

She was willing to take the risk, but she wasn't the only person with say here. If they shot down her proposition, she would relent and look for another way. Summoning minor spirits could be still detected after all if their quarry could pick off such subtle cues. The couple was quite on guard about the alleged demon due to the incident they mentioned.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe lowered his eyes, reflexively sighing at Sakura's suggestion.  "Yeah, lets not do that..." he said, rubbing the back of his head.  It was best to put that one down, even if he knew she was joking.

Getting new recruits was not too hard.  All he did was walk up to people who were exercising and asked if they felt like playing a game.  At first, the people they asked didn't seem particularly interested.  Altough that could be their choice of location.  After all, they started by asking the runners and guys on the bicycle machines.  However, their luck changed when they moved to the tennis court.

"Hey," Joe said, giving two guys on the court a quick wave and friendly smile.

"Oh hi," one of the guys responded, his breathing heavy from a recent rally with his friend.  The fact that he actually was a bit tired from knocking the ball around meant they were both good enough at tennis to go through a rally that lasted more than two back and forth cycles.

"So we are looking for a few players for a pickup game.  You interested?" Joe tried his best to make sure he sounded confident.

The guy tilted his head back, gesturing at Sakura.  "Is she playing too?  Who's team is she on?"

"Yeah its her first game.  If you join, you'll be on our team."

The two guys looked at each other before turning back to Joe.  "Sure, we're in!"

This wasn't uncommon.  A lot of the guys asked if Sakura was playing or less subtly, asked if she was dating Joe before agreeing to play.  Of course, by the time the team was gathered, they all already knew he and her weren't dating and he didn't even mention Jeanne.  In any case, he got what he came for, a small squad to battle the superwoman in a revenge basket ball game to feed his ego! get Jeanne back for the apartment.

Before they entered the court, he turned to Sakura.  "Are you ready?"

Sakura Matou

"Yeah." The purplehead responded. "What about you?" Sakura asked him. She'd been pretty impressed by his seeming complete calm just propositioning people for a game.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

"Those who cannot find peace often value it most. Do not take me for a spoiled gentleman. I have faced outlaws who found nothing more pleasurable than tormenting the weak. I have braved dark castles filled with horrors that crushed sanity of many. If you want to break the peace, then I won't just sit idly."

There was solemnity in his words. And a hint of irritation. He really disliked idea of someone just treating the peace casually like that. The state of peace was fragile. His era was an era where Europe was engulfed in wars and his land of Transylvania was filled with monsters who treated the region as sort of holy land due to its reputation. This city wasn't any different.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka shook her head.  "No as far as I know, I was born with this strange phenomenon," she said, taking a step closer.  "So then, tell me.  How can you walk on the wall like that?"

Adrienne

"Interesting. Well, for me, I am not made entirely of physical matter. I don't know the specifics, but it has strange effects on how the laws of physics affect me. I had an incident a while ago that turned part of my body into 'thoughtform,' although that is a concept I don't quite understand just yet."

Medaka

Medaka looked a bit dissapointed, thinking Adreinne would know much more about his abilities than her own nature.  However, it was interesting just how abstract her abilities seemed to be.  Somehow, this felt different than magic.

"I see," Medaka said, placing a finger on her chin.  She had to be sure.  "Is this a form of magic?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Oh boo hoo," he said, his laid back facade breaking as a single twitch of his brow signaled his own irretation.  "Just because your life is sad doesn't mean your words have any more weight than mine."

Ugh, he thought as he stood up, getting out of his seat.  This guy is one of those stupid hero types.

Marcus pointed his finger directly at the man's chest, growling with the intensity of someone who wanted to fight.  "So what?  Your not scared of the dark, big whoop.  Heroes and villan's aren't all that different.  I would know.  Ive played both.  If you want my respect, you'll have to earn it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sage

She had given herself a challenge to start her journey off right: walk out of the great big forest she'd protected all her life in a human form. Not only that, but Sage couldn't ask the animals or plants around her for directions! No, she could only use her gifts to hunt for food along the way; she would find her way out the hard way. It had taken much longer than Sage was expecting, and she'd gotten so lost even she couldn't figure out where she'd gone!

The druid knew every inch of her territory, no matter how big it was, so this meant someone had done something weird - or she'd somehow missed this part? Sage really didn't know, and touching a tree trunk here and there left her feeling like a stranger. This land had never known her... and that meant she was going in the right direction. She settled in to hunt and gather, part of the challenge, and get to know the locals! And by locals she meant birds and rodents and stuff. Sage took the shapes of burrowing things and climbing things to explore where the clumsy human body couldn't, and rested in a bough of branches.

The sun fell three times before she moved on to continue her journey, stopping here and there and encountering stranger places still. One had once been a thriving grove fed by ashen soil, now a burnt and battered ruin left by magic or monsters. Sage sighed in regret for not being there to protect it, then settled in to send thick tendrils of her own mana deep into the earth. She knelt in place at the center of the destruction and breathed deeply, drawing in nature and pushing out power. She became one with the broken land - a substitute heart to fill it with life until it was ready to be on its own. It took a two risings of the sun to set it on the path to recovery, and then the druid moved on.

She found then what she'd only seen in the distance with eagles' eyes from the sky: the big stone pillars where the humans lived. It made her way-too-small heart clench tight. So Sage took a deep breath, and sighed with a little forced smile. "Well, I knew this part was coming. At least I'll get to see if it's anything like the books!"

-------------------------

It was sorta like the books, but not really. There were all sorts of big moving metal things, black clouds choking the air, way too many humans in one place, and almost no wildlife worth mentioning at first glance! She was getting looks too, some of them strange and others a little predictable. Sorry humans, I'm not in my mating cycle! Sage stuck to smiling and waving and trying not to look nervous even though she was twirling her human form's long green hair a bit at the ends with her fingers.

Too many.