Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24707 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I am looking for the same thing as you.In simple terms, I need hero, a brave warrior who is willing to fight no matter the odds. A beacon of hope and strength persisting despite being surrounded by darkness." As his steps echoed over the halls, his shadow wastwisting and contorting behind both, expanding into some grotesque, massive silouhette of a thousand eyed creature.

The man smiled bitterly, looking forward. "Of course, anyone can be the hero of their story, but that is not the story I want to write. What I need is a more specific specimen, and you will help me find one."

Rafalia

She answered with a sly smile beneath her nighted eyes and jumped from his arms, touching down with a soft sound from her boots. "Those who despair will fall, and those who endure will be tested; until we find an ideal that shall not bend or break."

Rafalia fell in step with him, her voice a tower and her expression painted by calamitous edge. "Of course, I will help you find your hero."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:22:24 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Hoh! A feisty fighter, that's what she was for sure. But that's what he liked about her. Despite that, this had gotten bad, he didn't think things would get that bad. He didn't want this, he didn't want to lose something again.

"Know your place in the world, scum." The demon witch cursed, and  at that moment Lorenzo knew just what these words meant.

"You idiot!" His eyes widened and face twisted into something he couldn't describe as he roared, but could probably recognize if he could see it. It was the same face he had years ago. Without a thought Lorenzo  rushed forward to the edge of the ship, using all his flames and mana to reach her before she could fall.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:18:56 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

It was subtle, but Sera's eyes widened a bit at his lack of reaction.  She giggled at his second comment, the one about the face grabbing.  "But breaking the bodies is so much fun!  Besides, all I need is the soul anyway."

The second she finished the sentience, her face became a bit red.  She had said a bit too much.  The only time she was this open with someone was when she was ripping apart their bodies or talking to their ghosts.  "B-besides, their s-souls are a lot safer with me!"  she suddenly shouted, mustering all of her determination to avoid stuttering again, to mixed success. 

Then, she placed a finger on her cheek, tilting her head to the side.  "But you know..." Her voice became steady again.  "If you want, I could use your soul to show you!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura returned Joe's hug with an unrestrained fierceness, wrapping her arms around him as she cried a bit. She'd been afraid, afraid she was going to lose it again! Lose everything just as she began to grasp it. No way no way no way nowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynowaynoway! There was absolutely no way she was going to let her happiness escape her this time. She bit her lip and glared at the air, no, the ground. I'm not going to lose!

"I'm not patronizing you. You're the most special man I know." And you'll be mine forever.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Hoh! A feisty fighter, that's what she was for sure. But that's what he liked about her. Despite that, this had gotten bad, he didn't think things would get that bad. He didn't want this, he didn't want to lose something again.

"Know your place in the world, scum." The demon witch cursed, and  at that moment Lorenzo knew just what these words meant.

"You idiot!" His eyes widened and face twisted into something he couldn't describe as he roared, but could probably recognize if he could see it. It was the same face he had years ago. Without a thought Lorenzo  rushed forward to the edge of the ship, using all his flames and mana to reach her before she could fall.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth shook her head. "What a profound waste." She muttered to herself. She made no move to stop Lorenzo from saying his goodbyes to the flying corpse.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His eyes shifted to look at hers curiously, truly no differently than a child looking down an anthill truth be told. "That is your choice. I have already made mine long ago." He told her flatly, and aas they walked towards a door it opened by itself, only to shut behind both the moment they entered.

The room was sickeningly sterile, the one color setting itself apart from the silver and white was the pitch black of the monitors. In the center, there were four lights that lit up the moment, and an empty table.

"Shall we begin?"

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka paused, folding her arms and curling her lips into a smile.  "Well for the most part I am a normal girl," she said.  "Though my personality has a few supernatural qualities, I am essentially a normal girl.  Well except for one thing."

She opened her mouth slightly, allowing her fangs to be displayed with a wicked smile, her lowered eye lids giving her an almost malevolent look.  Most people knew this face as one of a vampire thirsty for blood, so no words were needed.  "Unfortunately, this is all I can tell you."

Adrienne

Adrienne was certainly part of those people who knew that face well. Her personality had supernatural qualities... could it be because of her vampirism? "Were you born with vampirism? I know it's possible, but the only people I've known with vampirism got it sometime around 17 years old. Of course, I grew up in a small area and lycanthropy was more common in our region, so I wouldn't have had many opportunities to meet people with vampirism, but still." Adrienne leaned in just a little towards Medaka's fangs to get a closer look, completely confident in her ability to evade should Medaka actually turn out to be hungry.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He really wanted to slap himself on the forehead for getting all relaxed earlier, but if he did that right now his shades might become casualties. Great. She was another loony.

"And you automatically know better than others do about their souls, huh," he groaned. "I'll pass on having mine taken."

Rafalia

She blinked at him, then smiled simply, walking ahead. Oh, Vanguard. "Such disdain. It hardly flatters your efforts," she said, though it made her laugh inside where others should have cried or raged.

The excrucian stepped easily onto the operating table, lying down comfortably.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

She had finished her shopping for the week and was heading home when she spotted a homeless man next to a mound of breakfast. While she wasn't one to normally pry, Prism knew it wasn't safe to be out around the city this late at night. "Sir, are you alright? Do you need somewhere to stay for the night?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"I am the one who walk in the shadows, the ruler of the night and the one true master of mankind." She began dramatically. "You may refer to me as Shinobu if it a name you desire, but beware, names can be dangerous things if they find themselves in the wrong hands." The art of saying a lot without actually saying anything, that was something that man excelled at, oh how he went on about everything and nothing. It could drive a lesser being to the brink of insanity.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Right, this bar is poor environment for judging one's monster slaying capabilities. What creatures have you fought?" Maybe this was Julius' time to start asking questions and be skeptical about answers he got.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

It had only taken a bit after that to get to the vault and shove everything into her shadow. Now they were just lounging about in a house that they'd borrowed, the big pile of loot disgorged onto the center of the living room as Sakura lazed about in a chair. "Not the worst haul I ever got. But it definitely wasn't worth getting hounded by those police. Gotta do something them."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"No, its not because of vamperism," Medaka answered, as if reading her mind.  After getting this question three times, it was an easy to see her thoughts by deduction based on her questions.  "Do not worry.  I have fed recently."

The young vampire leaned in more, teasing the girl by closing in on her neck.  "However, if you wish to offer yourself up, I will not refuse.  Blood and sex are new commodities to me, ones that will take a while to lose their value."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

She went along with the sudden group hug they seemed to be doing, Sakura appeared to be far more into it than she was though and was even using him like a cry pillow. That didn't mean she was gonna go all soft on him now, not when he had demanded not to be patronized just a moment before.

"And how does hiring other strong people and having them fight for you prove that you are strong?" While being able to rely on others when in need was a good quality to have it didn't really provide any help towards the goal of increasing your own personal strength.

"But I'm always up for more challenges when you feel ready for it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

The boy's form began to shift, his body becoming more smoke like.  Eventually, he fully transformed into a small glowing orb, floating in between the two.  Sera's eyes were stilll glowing.  The blue and purple lights were all too similar in terms of where they fell on the color spectrum, perhaps hinting at their similar structure.

Sera looked up at the handsome man, her menacing eyes shimmering with intensity.  But if he looked at her body, he would see her legs shaking.  "Have you ever watched someone die?  Have you ever seen their soul fly into the air or fade into nothing?  Have you ever wondered where a soul goes after it has left the earth?  There are some books on it, cultures that have formed around those books too.  A lot of them talk about nice places, better places but often times they talk about putting them in bad places, terrible torturous places.  I can keep them safe.  I can keep them happy."