Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24790 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe laughed, thinking about how absurd her training must be.  How do you even get fast enough to dodge bullets? he wondered to himself.

Sakura was right.  That is what he was trying to do by bringing the other guys into this, but saying that now would sound like an excuse.  Instead, he turned to Sakura to see her reaction.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"I never said you stop challenging me, just don't drag other people into it ok. You were already doing great so stop worrying so much, but if you're that worried about your condition I could always whip you into shape but I don't know how much Sakura would appreciate that. I'm a very strict teacher after all."

She then turned her attention to Sakura as she got a brilliant idea. "I could include you too master, surely you don't have any issues with that?"

Sakura Matou

Sakura didn't really think she needed Jeanne's sort of training. After all, she was a mage, not a fighter, and she had Archer and Jeanne to fight for her. She wanted to focus on being good at supporting them if it came to a fight.

However, Sakura also liked the idea of hanging out more with her Joe.

"Sure, I guess there won't be any problems them." Sakura nestled her face against his shoulder and gave him a squeeze.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Bah, how they could be world ending if you lived to tell the tale? If a demon boasts that he plans to destroy the world but it had not done that already, then you clearly ran into one full of themselves." Well, by definition they're creatures of pride and arrogance that fell from Heaven, so theatrics like that are just typical for them.

"As for power hungry megalomaniacs, creatures called Beasts are my specialty. Though sorcerers also exhibit symptoms sometimes. I'm not very good though against the second. As long as someone's human, I do not get particular advantage against them."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

When she processed what the purple haired woman told her, she was again beset by the sense of defeat for a moment. After a noticeable pause, she managed to shake that off. No need to dwell on that too much in front of strangers. Hence, she focused on what Aurelia said.

"Perhaps I made such assumption because simply in my world my hypothesis would have been more likely. In my country you'd be likely conscripted and trained in the military before adulthood if you boast such reserves. And I have a place, but honestly I cannot say that my modest dwelling would be able to host a lot of people adequately."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe smiled, but it was a lot weaker than normal, if only because working out sounded hard.  "Yeah sounds good to me," he said, enjoying the feeling of her face nestled in his body.  "You can let go now Sakura."

Actually....

He lowered his eyes at Jeanne and said,  "So how about that reward?"  He knew he didn't really deserve it, but he couldn't resist.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus chuckled.  "Well your not wrong.  All I know is some smart guy said they would blow it up, so I moved in to stop them.  Still thats cool, a demon slayer huh?  I didn't know we had those here."

Honestly, he didn't care about anything at this point.  Talking to him was helping him forget.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"I've met various types of demon slayers. Agents of the Holy See, repentant sons of Lucifer, everything in between. I am a freelancer though, an itinerant gentleman who occassionally allies with whoever lends their hand. I do not discriminate even if sometimes their statements lie at odds with my views as long as there is an evil to vanguish. And the evil is becoming quite bold these days. For example, one mall got taken over by forces of evil two times in last three months."

Though the second time wasn't nearly as bad as the first incident. The one where whole crowd of people got nearly driven insane.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile

Medaka Kurokami

Medaka pulled back.  "Thats no fun," she said, sighing at the end of the sentience.  She wasn't as good at this as Shinobu.  "I suppose I shouldn't draw fluids from that sort of body.  Do you have a home?"

Adrienne

"No, not yet. I've only been here a couple of days. I wanted to explore more before I started worrying about that. I want to see what's here before I start choosing what to do with it." Adrienne looked up at the sky. "That, and for some reason sleeping under the stars has been a strangely calming experience since the incident."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Ugh, everytime you get me interested, you keep prattling on about evil,"  he said.  "What even is that word to you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka attempted to grab her by the hand and said, "Oh no!  We have to get you a home.  The denizens of the night are vary hostile and can pray on you while you sleep.  Ive been here a few months, I have fought them once or twice."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"There's many ways in how you could define evil, but there's one particularly insidious type. When the strong crush the weak through terror and tyranny. Especially if they are monsters who feed on the nightmares of tormented. That's the case when someone has to step in, whether a righteous third party or a victim standing up to their opression, and teach the monster a lesson in behavior."

He really seemed to be enthusiastic about the topic. For Julius that's what Beasts often represented: tyrants and opressors who took it out on those without power and who almost always felt shocked when their targets had capability to fight back.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus raised an eyebrow.  "Are you kidding me?" he asked, leaning in a bit.  "That's just life."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"If that is merely life, then tell that to those terrible monsters who I oppose. They like to think themselves as figures larger than life, incarnations of creatures from legend even if I ran into two different villains who proclaimed themselves to be the same thing independently. It's really preposterous right? First off, I doubt they're reincarnations of anything! You go to Heaven, Hell or purgatory after all when the story of your life is over. So thus, I have no other conclusion than the following: those monsters called Beasts are damned souls who escaped from Hell, possibly summoned by outside factor, and devoured souls of innocent people!"

Julius just kept continuing. It's as if something was bottled up in him up to this point and he had finally chance to reveal his thoughts.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

Adrienne allowed her hand to be grabbed, since she didn't seem hostile, but she stayed on alert, ready to phase out of her grasp at an instant's notice. "I noticed, and that's why I slept on the wall of the tallest buildings I could find the last couple of nights. I had much less of a problem with them when I did that."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"I see." So she was embarrassed about the exposure to these human around them, while exploiting that might be fun in the short while she could draw out far more satisfaction if she played along with this. Thus Shinobu grabbed hold of Sage by the waist as bat like wings that were dark as the night grew out from her back. "Hold on." Was the only command she gave.

Then the two of them surged into the air with a mighty flap of her wings, ascending beyond the boundary of the rooftops in a single beat. "Is there anywhere you wish to go?"

Sage

She had not been expecting the grab, or the wings, or the flying. But she listened and wrapped her arms around the woman who said she was ruler of the night, and then Sage got comfortable being in the sky again. She looked around, and down, and smiled brightly at the sight. "Somewhere high up, maybe? I always have wanted to see a city from above this way."

With how closely pressed together they were, Shinobu could almost swear she felt some some of bulge pressing against her.