Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24746 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Aurelia

Goodness, her people must have been backwater savages if that's what they would do! The thought made her skin crawl. "Even if it's cramped, we would greatly appreciate the shelter. I'd be willing to let you use my mana during our stay."

Prism

"I'm Prism!" She continued to lead the guy a bit before suddenly stopping with a look of shock. Then she immediately turned around to face the man. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot; I can't believe I was so inconsiderate!"

"What's your name, mister?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus simply sat there, growing more and more annoyed as he listened to the man's speech.  Who the hell does he think he is? he thought.

"You've got to be kidding me," he said, keeping his eyebrow raised and his frown sharp.  "How would you even know all that?"  That man's passion was infectious.  It didn't matter to him whether or not the beasts were evil or not, but it did annoy him that this man was just making all of these assumptions.  That was the problem with these stupid hero types, far too passionate.

Medaka

The girl began pulling her through the streets, far away from the apartment.  She needed to find a real estate agent, or perhaps a library so that they could find her an apartment.  "It does sound nice," Medaka said, looking back at the girl as they jogged.  "But I must insist on helping find you a place to live.  The sheer diversity of this city's threats is the true danger and having a home is essential."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 05:53:25 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Sera

At last, something clicked in the girl's head.  His soul, this confidence in the existence of the devil and god, as well as a strange resentment towards those deities.  It all made sense.  In the moment of realization, Sera's eyes widened and she took a step back.

"Y-you..." she said, looking directly at his soul.  But, she couldn't stop talking now.  She couldn't back down. "I-I do it because I can keep them away from them!  Plus, I can keep them from suffering in the afterlife.  My body is better for them!  I love them!  They don't!"

Raikou

Scratched record much? The strained, dangerous awkwardness of the conversation made Raikou look up, rubbing the back of his head as if to breathe away from it. But then he looked back, and took a step towards her.

"Who're you trying to convince?" He asked. If she did it for herself that was one thing, but. "I don't give a damn about what makes you happy in life, you could be glad to work sifting through trash for all it matters."

But what he couldn't, and wouldn't stand, were those bastards who thought they always knew better than others what their lives were about and tried to convince everyone else that they were in the objective right. Those who sought to destroy conceit while laden with the sin of conceit themselves, as a friend put it once. That kind of poetry didn't speak to him much, but he agreed. The hybrid took another step.

"But if you're going to take away people's choices and say that's in the right for all of them, then I can't tolerate you."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:14:49 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Aurelia

Goodness, her people must have been backwater savages if that's what they would do! The thought made her skin crawl. "Even if it's cramped, we would greatly appreciate the shelter. I'd be willing to let you use my mana during our stay."

Prism

"I'm Prism!" She continued to lead the guy a bit before suddenly stopping with a look of shock. Then she immediately turned around to face the man. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot; I can't believe I was so inconsiderate!"

"What's your name, mister?"

Parvati

"And I'd be happy to take care of all of the housework. And do all of the cooking." She added.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The burning comet rushed just in time and caught her. Longer than he could've realized, he just held onto her, unwilling to let go. He just flew and kept going forward, until he didn't even know where he was. No one was around, it was an empty forest where a fire spirit once dwelled. Maybe he came to this place unknowingly, drawn to it without even thinking. He just decided to land once he felt his body grow numb and tired.

He couldn't remember the last time he felt so tired...

The two landed near a tree and just sat there for the longest while. He didn't know his heart could beat so fast, he had lost so much breath that despite wanting to say a thousand things he could not utter a single word. It took what felt to him like an eternity in order to compose himself and laugh.

"Phew! You scared me shitless for a second there. Thank god I was there eh? Haha!" He sighed and smiled. That was close, that was really close. But he caught her, she was safe here. He'd definitely protect her, using his life if he had to. "Never do that again though, I didn't get a heart just to get my first heart attack."

But there was no answer.

"Sorry for that." He rubbed the back of his head. She wasn't even looking at him. Damn, he really didn't mean to make her angry like that. Unapologetic as he was, even he had some common decency. Still, the fact she didn't even spare him a glance worried him. It was almost like...

"Um, you know, it was pretty crass to have that happen on our ship. I know you're kinda upset, but please don't ignore me. I did just save your ass and all." He grinned and showed off a cool pose, sure it'd cheer her up. He just wanted to see her smile again.

But there was no answer.

The pirate pouted. He was really starting to get worried. He didn't mean to patronize her or anything. "Look. Its fine if you're mad, just yell at me or something. You're the captain, so its fine if you hit me okay? I probably had it coming."

But there was no answer.

Anger flashed in his eyes, and he grabbed her shoulder to shake her, hoping to knock some sense into the lazy goddess. "Jeez, wake up you sleepyhead! We have things to do! Didn't you promise you'd train me? Don't quit on me you liar!" He snapped, but even with his heaving chest he couldn't remain angry for long, and eventually he mellowed down.

"Look... I thought you liked pudding, so I decided we could get some on our way! I'll even let you have my share you glutton! As much as you want, and I'll even pay for the drinks instead of stealing them. I'll let you ride the ship as much as you want, and I'll do whatever you say.  So wake up already."

He turned her around and rested her on his arms. He hugged the body tightly, ignoring its eyes devoid of life. "Please... wake up." He didn't know since when he started crying. Only that he couldn't stop himself anymore. They were quiet, meek sobs that didn't even echo through the forest.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth had disembarked from the boat and was flying back to her base, but that didn't mean she wasn't paying attention to her cute familar's drama. She'd have been a very poor mistress to do that. She was watching secretly through his eyes, feeling through his sense of touch; it was as if she was truely there. Suddenly, Lorenzo felt himself speak, a voice drastically different from his normal one emerging from his lips. She'd noticed something he hadn't, but that was ok. "I can bring her back, you know. It'll cost you, but I assume that's not an issue, is it, Lorenzo?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man chuckled and said,  "I do not think I can agree when you have already been so kind.  If you wanted to call me "dirt," I may have taken that humiliation for the kindness you already offered."

It appeared his experience had made him paranoid.  Normally that type of reaction would be fake, but this girl actually was embarrassed about her behavior.  "My name is Sigurd, your friendly homeless man.  May I ask a personal question madam?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

"I am not trying to convince anyone," she said, her voice becoming steady once again.  "Or at least, I don't need them to be convinced.  Love is inherently selfish!"

As the hybrid took another step forward, she stood firm.  Even so, her knees shook even more.  She moaned in fear, releasing her tension through heavy pants. She indulged herself a bit, pressing her hands against his nice chest.  "You are an angel too aren't you?  Are you ok with god holding their souls instead of me?  Its not like he's doing anything any different."

She laughed, as if remembering a funny joke.  "You know, he kills people in way more brutal ways!  Its what makes the bible such a good read."  She was panting really hard now, her knees vibrating his.  It was strange.  She was so scared, but so.... drawn to him.  His soul looked so alluring when it was flashing its fangs.  Maybe that badboy streak came from the evil inside his heart.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

So stop talking, fuck, we get the idea. He let out a raspy chuckle at her continued address of God. "I don't know him, and I don't give much of a shit," he said, flashing his teeth. "But I'd probably punch his mug at least once if I saw him."

It didn't take another second for the half-vampire half-angel to push her off, uncerimoniously scoffing. "So you probably want to leave before I break yours."

No reason for him to feel uneasy about it.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"Sure, go ahead! There's not much about me that can't be said in public." Some things were but, well, wasn't that the case with everyone? Everyone had dirty laundry that they didn't want aired out.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"I did say that didn't I?" It wasn't really a real question, she knew she had said it earlier. Jeanne met his gaze fully revitalized, now wasn't the time to play meek. The confidence she had displayed was back now in full force, almost daring him to try something. "Very well then, what would you desire? As the victor it's up to you to decide what the spoils should be."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Medaka

The girl began pulling her through the streets, far away from the apartment.  She needed to find a real estate agent, or perhaps a library so that they could find her an apartment.  "It does sound nice," Medaka said, looking back at the girl as they jogged.  "But I must insist on helping find you a place to live.  The sheer diversity of this city's threats is the true danger and having a home is essential."

Adrienne

"Okay, but where are we going? I don't exactly have a job yet, either." Adrienne jogged just behind Medaka as she was dragged along, looking around at the things they pass.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

She ignored the feeling of the something that shouldn't really be there, well not fully ignored it. Her legs wrapped around Sage to bring them even closer but she did not meantion it. Instead she heeded the girl's request and took her and higher, climbing so high the city itself was nothing more than a pretty piece of landscape beneath them. Lights from down below illuminated parts of it in a seemingly chaotic pattern yet a closer look there was something organized about it all. But what was the true meaning of this organized chaos? Perhaps it was a glimpse at the meaning of civilization itself, it's beating heart.

"And there it is, forever changing yet always the same, a nostalgic view that offer new sights every time." The blonde vampire spoke of the sight beneath them in the same vague terms as before.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

The girl returned the man's scowl as she was pushed off.  "So you don't like either," she said, lowering her glowing purple eyes at him.  "Your so half assed.  If I don't take them, he will."  There was visible bitterness in her voice, though that could be because she was pushed off.

Still, she wasn't one to ignore the request of the strong, so she turned and started walking away.

Sigurd

"You are not human are you?" he asked, taking a second to pay attention to her emotional state.  In this second, he calmed his mind to feel the world around him, if only to see who would hear her.  With his senses connected to everything around him, her next sentence would register in his senses with a powerful resonance.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:47:06 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe put his hand on his chin, pondering what exactly he wanted.  After a few seconds, his face lit up illuminated by a dangerous epiphany.  "How about I be master for a day." he declared.  His tone was still playful, but he was clearly at least half serious.

He looked at Sakura with a triumphant grin before it reversed into a thoughtful frown.  "Though I guess you should get something too, since you were on my team..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura regretfully released Joe and stepped back. Just a bit though. She still held onto his hand and stood close to him. She intently watched him for what he'd want, and she was a little annoyed at his request. Jeanne was her servant damnit. She pouted a bit. "If you're getting that, I want a date with you, Joe. It's only fair if you're taking my servant for a day. I'll let you share her with me. How's that, Jeanne?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:46:12 PM by Sinib »