Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24308 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sage

This hadn't been what the druid had in mind when she mentioned a high place, but once her human body caught its breath again she stopped and looked down. Way down. Sage barely noticed the feeling of powerful legs wrapping around her as the wind whipped around them. The lights of the human city... they were beautiful. The motions were like watching a rather silly ant colony skitter about, or a drunk flight of sparrows.

"That... seems like something too big for anyone to rule." She turned her eyes back to the not-human holding her. Catching those vibrant gold eyes also made her very aware of how much this form's soft squishy sensitive bits were pressing against the other woman's, and the heat returned to her cheeks. "Thank you for showing me this, Shinobu."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate's eyes widened. Was it sadness, anger, or fear that led his heart astray? For a moment, he wasn't so sure himself. He had seen comrades fall and die countless times, and was unable to save them then or now. What was one more or one less? A normal man would've learned by now that tears didn't bring back the dead, and yet he didn't want to be alone. How pathetic.

But he was pathetic. He accepted his weak nature, as someone who couldn't accept losing precious things, and as someone whose precious things kept slipping past his fingertips. One more or one less meant the world to people like him. He had a good idea of what just happened and why, and well enough she managed to quell his sorrow.

Her words gave him enough strength to wipe his tears and replace sadness with cold rage.

"You impudent... Don't look down on humans so much, wench." He growled, seeping flames from his words that passively resonated and burned around him, crackling through the ashen forest, growing through the hedges like an inferno. It was no conscious effort, but the effect of his strong emotions resonating with his magic passively. His sorcery fed on such things, making the flames  rage along with him.

If Nep was awake, she would likely have been frightened by this display so unlike him. Would she have hugged and consoled him, or simply smacked him for being such an easily swayed fool?

Despite that, his heart was calm, and he stroked the Goddess's hair gently before setting her down, standing and looking at the horizon where he could feel her presence.

"My old man taught me to repay debts. Don't worry, I'm not so treacherous as to stab you in the back. I'll honor our deal, but I will not let you insult my friend further. You've harmed family, don't think I'm so forgetful or forgiving."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:40:22 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

The voice continued speaking to him. "Hah, you're an interesting one, human. I offer to revive your friend and you get mad." She smirked as she flew back, not that Lorenzo would be able to see that. "I've decided to do you a favor. Why don't you feel her heart, my cute little minion? As long as everyone remembers their place everything will be fine, hehehe."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 06:39:46 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"...!"

The pirate didn't need her to explain what she meant. The moment he felt her pulse, he took flight once more.  Very soon, he'd reach the hospital and get her safe shelter where she could recover.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:09:53 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"...!"

The pirate didn't need her to explain what she meant. The moment he felt her pulse, he took flight once more.  Very soon, he'd reach the hospital and get her safe shelter where she could recover.

Elizabeth

Lorenzo found himself unfortunately unable to move. She wasn't going to let him fuck off and ignore her, absolutely not. He could crouch there for all eternity if he desired.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorry

The pirate felt his muscles freeze, as if grabbed and pinned down by an invisible force. It was an unpleasant feeling, like drowning and trying to reach the surface, only to be dragged back down at the last second.

"Heh, you really are terrifying." He sighed, really lacking the time or patience for all of this. "I liked ya more when you were being all cuddly and adorable. You know, they say it is harder to escape a woman's whims than to escape the waves of the sea. I think I understand now why... Oh well, If its attention you wanted there you have it, so what do you want?" He knew she could hear, so he didn't mind talking to himself.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

The request went over well as the Servant visibly brightened at it, and to make even better Sakura got bold enough to request a date from him. "It would be an honour to serve you Joe~" Then she sent a joking glare at her former master and preceded to hug Joe tightly, her massive assets getting squished between them. "Help me master, my former master want to pass me around like used goods."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe triumphantly placed his hands on his hips.  Yay!  Now I can explore at night! he thought.  But then Sakura sprang a big request on him.  "Oh a date?!" he said, his face scrunching up with confusion.  "Uhhh...sure."

It was really hard to concentrate on the idea of a date with Jeanne's massive boobs. "Y-yeah," he mumbled, feeling himself harden.  He squeezed Sakura's hand vary tightly.  "Wait? I share?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"How would I know that? It's simple. I put my faith in Jesus Christ and his teachings. I've even seen miracles worked by his servants. So my devotion is unshakeable." The man spoke with such a conviction that it bordered on delusional. It was probably impossible to talk him out of his beliefs.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Ehh, it's not really needed, I have handled all my chores completely fine! Honestly, my neighborhood is quite cheap, so you will afford apartments there if you get any job. I can host you for a while, but it's only a short term solution. And you really don't need your magical energy for any casting? It's a really dangerous place after all."

Unbeknowst to herself, Anastasia probably really hit close the home when she asked Aurelia whether she needed that for casting.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

She blinked at the question, almost as if confused. That wasn't that personal. Did people really think that? The fleshies could be so weird sometimes. "Nope, not at all! I'm a gem, My arms are a golden alloy and my base is lapis lazuli."

Aurelia

Her features turned just a bit downcast at that statement. "I am not a mage, and any you would use would hardly make a dent regardless. You could cast with reckless abandon for years and I would not notice it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura gave Jeanne quite a look. She was mostly ok with Jeanne's actions, she trusted her servant. However that didn't mean she enjoyed her getting so up in his space like that! Well she kinda did, but it was part of the fun to react like that. Plus she kinda didn't.

Sakura frowned at his halfhearted acceptance. But she didn't press an issue. "Yes, for the rest of the day and night, Jeanne will be our servant. Surely that's not a problem, right?" Sakura giggled at him and pulled him a bit closer. "If we're going on a date though we need to plan it!" She was practically bouncing in excitment.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Jeanne

The servant held her place even as Sakura was trying to pull him closer, Jeanne remained there glomping him like a delicious treat. It almost looked like Sakura was getting a bit jealous and Jeanne didn't mind competing with her for a bit, it would change up the monotone of their daily lives. "At night too? That's mean, I didn't know you were planning on selling me so cheaply." Jeanne pouted at that 'realization', Then it looked like she resigned herself to her fate.

"If that's your wish then I have no choice but to oblige.... unless you say something Joe, you're my master too now!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus sighed and responded in his head, Godamn it.  So it is one of these guys....

"Alright," he said, suddenly grinning again.  "Then what am I?"  It would be interesting to see his answer, if only because of their previous debate.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Well now it was about high time to wrap this little act together, all that was needed was the finishing touch, the coup de grĂ¢ce of this masterful play. It would be best to move on now onto greener pastures where new tales could be woven. The momentary distraction had come and gone, like seasons inevitably pass so did her attention.

And thus she fell, fell from the arms that had released her from the prison. Letting go of the naive girl was as easy as taking a breathe, a bad metaphor perhaps for one who's need to breathe had forever passed. With that in mind she flapped her wings serenely and moved on.